Doctor's Orders

By knownascrisandra

Just read it, it's a good book trust me😌. More

πΌπ‘π‘‡π‘…π‘‚π·π‘ˆπΆπ‘‡πΌπ‘‚π‘β€οΈ
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 01
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 02
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 03
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 04
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 06
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 07
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 08
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 09
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 10
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 11
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 12
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 13
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 14
Chapter 15
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 16
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 17
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 18
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 19
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 20
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 21
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 22
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 23
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 24
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 25
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 26
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 27
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 28
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 29
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 30
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 31
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 32
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘‘ 33
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 34
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 35
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 36
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 37
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 38
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 39
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 40

πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 05

994 54 3
By knownascrisandra

𝑀𝑎𝑥
𝑆𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦 4𝑡ℎ, 6:46 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘
__________________________

"So let me get this straight..." Asked Kelvin.

"You want me to be your fake boyfriend for about a good week or til your family won't think your single and depressed?" He asked me as he rose an eyebrow.

"Yes basically" I said as I sipped on my coffee. "This whole thing sounds stupid, what am I getting out of this?" He asked.

I looked at him crazy, "my forgiveness, what eles?" I said rolling my eyes.

"No wonder you don't have a man" he said drinking his orange juice.

I rolled my eyes, "I have a man.." I said lowly. "Wait huh what??? Did I just hear Max a Million say she has a man?" He said.

Another nickname he has for me. "I did and so?" I said putting my cup down, "you don't think I can get a man?" I asked him. "Well you not giving it up and little ass boys now in days that's all they be thinking about I'm surprised you found one of us...you found a man." He said puffing his chest out and smiling wide.

"Ha!! One of you?" I said laughing. "You just like the rest of those little boys, afraid of commitment, can't pick just one girl and is always looking for Ms.Easy" I said.

"Is that what you think of me?" He asked softly. "You and all of the other little boys around this town" I said rolling my eyes.

"Damn all these years of you knowing me and it turns out you don't really know me at all..." He said letting out a little chuckle. "Max I haven't been dating in years, ever since...you know Crystal." He said sniffling.

       Crystal and Kelvin where highschool sweethearts but when Crystal got pregnant she moved away and never told Kelvin where. Kelvin never got a chance to meet is baby boy or girl.
          "Anyway lets change the subject..." He said. "I was thinking the same thing...Alright so on to these binders." I said. His eyes bugged out. "Now these are all of the things you need to know about me that you don't already know." I said handing him all the binders. "Also there are questions my family is going to ask and I don't want any slip ups.

"Wow, this is just...extra don't you think?" He asked me.

"My family is over protective as you know and want nothing but the best for me I think, so if we are going to pull this off we need to do it right so that everything falls into place." I said.

"Well since we're doing all of this don't you think you need to learn some stuff about me?" He asked me.

"Kelvin I know everything there is to know about you boy" I said waving my hand off at him..

"How do you know that?" He asked me.

"Well unlike you I'm very observant and I pay attention to everything even small details." I said as I sipped on my coffee.

"Oh so you be watching me huh?" He said smirking. "Hey I'm not mad you know?, you like what you see gone head and admire" he said rubbing down his chest and flexing his muscles.

        I just stared at him and crossed my arms. "Kelvin you have the body structure of a 5 year old, nothing on you is attractive to me and never will be. The only thing you attract is hoes." I said as I waved him off.

"Damn I love you too" he said shaking his head. "You should of never started with me" I said shrugging.

        "I didn't think you had the balls to come back at me though" he said surprised. "I always have the balls I just don't want to hurt feelings" I said.

"Back to the situation at hand..Study both of these binders front to back. You only have one night because tomorrow we hit the road to go visit them and I don't want any surprises." I said gathering my things and standing up.

"Wait your not going to pick up tab?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes and placed the money on the table and walked out of the cafe.

Jacobe was with Selena they where at a daycare center today.

        My phone starts to ring as soon as I get into my car. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Max? Are you home? I've been knocking on the door for almost 20 minutes straight and still haven't gotten an answer yet." Chuckled Jared.

I gasped. "Jared I'm so sorry I totally forgot I have so much stuff to do today that it slipped my mind." I said apologizing. "It's fine Max, I would love it if I could help you with some of the things you have to do today" he said.

"Oh no I couldn't ask you to do that, first I forget about our date then me just asking you for more help is horrible." I said to him. "I don't mind at all just as long as I get to spend time with you I'm fine" he said.

I just smiled at my phone.

||
"Jared stop talking about that lady like that" I said laughing.

        We where currently at my house packing my clothes and eating Chinese food and drinking wine, having a nice conversation about some lady that was hitting on Jared this morning.

"Hey she had it coming the way she came onto me" he said holding his hands up. I just shook my head.

"I really appreciate all of your help today, you didn't have to do all of this" I said.

We've been everywhere today. I had to go get a few things from a couple of shops and while I was out I bought some food for the house, payed some bills, cooked dinner for Jacobe and them and cleaned the house a little bit.

      He has been such a good help today its nice to have an extra hand around the house. Maybe I missed judged Jared, he was a great guy from what I could see.
         I just don't know why I haven't thought about being in a relationship with him sooner. "Wow it is getting late, I don't want to hold you up for to long." I said looking at my watch and putting my glass down.

"Oh I don't mind, I was actually thinking we could do something else..if you know what I mean." He said scooting closer to me.

        I scooted back and laughed. "....Jared um no we aren't going to have sex" I said shaking my head. " why not? Come on Max it's not like you don't want to" he said putting his glass down and coming to kiss on my neck.
        I pushed him back. "Aye man listen I'm sorry if you mistaken what this was but we are not about to have sex" I said to him. "Max come on bruh I stayed up all day with your ass for this and we aren't going to have sex? You got me fucked up?" He said. He tighten his grip around my wrist and continued to kiss on me.

         I started to kick and bite him. I finally got a wrist free and slapped him as hard as I could. He backed up off of me and I got up and ran to the kitchen.

I started to dial Kelvin's number. The phone started to ring but I couldn't hear if he answered because Jared came into the kitchen.
        He caught up to me and slamed me on to the counter of the table hurting my back. He slapped me and made me look at him.
       "Listen here bitch stop being selfish and let me taste you." He said wrapping his hand around my neck and pulling my sweat pants down. He was grabbing onto my neck hard. I looked all over the kitchen for a weapon. I found a glass and slamed it on top of his head as hard as I could. He fell down and I ran to the living room trying to get out the door but he grabbed me and slapped my face hard over and over again.

        My check stung causing my tears to Brun when they fell down, I wasn't sad I was scared and mad as hell. "Jared please.." I begged. He placed a finger over my mouth and hushed me. "Shhh just enjoy it." He said as he pulled my panties down and rubbed over me. Making my heart beat speed up and making my tears fall faster.

"If you scream I'll kill you" he said.

I spat in his face. He looked at me with so much hate. He squeezed onto my neck and squeezed and squeez. I clawed at his hand wanting his to loosen up.
     I started to get light headed and before my eyes could close I felt Jared's hand get removed off of my neck.

I fell to the floor and gasped for breath. I looked up and saw Kelvin punching the hell out of Jared every hit was worst than the last.
        When I got some strength I got up and tried to get Kelvin off of Jared. "Kelvin please stop!!" I said as loud as I could my voice was horse.

As soon as he heard my voice he got off of Jared and ran up to me to give me a long hug. "Got damn Max, you scared the hell out of me" he said breathing hard. "Don't ever do no shit like that again" he said holding onto me.

"HEY BITCH!!" yelled Jared. That dude just couldn't get enough.

"Yo nigga I suggest you get the hell up out of here now before you get your ass handed to you." Said Kelvin pushing me behind him.

Jared just stared at me until he left trailing blood out of my house. As soon as he got out Kelvin made sure that he drove away and everything.

"Okay he's gone..." Kelvin said. But I was half way up the stairs and didn't even have the strength to talk. I guess he got the hint because he just left me alone.

...JACOBE!!!

I ran back downstairs and found Kelvin in the kitchen. "Where is my baby?" Why isn't he at home?" I asked gripping onto Kelvin.

"He's at Selena's aunts house with Selena. Calm down there safe." He said rubbing my shoulders. "Please bring him home to me tonight" I said walking upstairs.

||

       I walked back down stairs after a much needed shower and found Jacobe watching tv with Kelvin. He was all ready in his pajamas and everything.

"Hey Jacobe baby." I said softly. "MOMMY!!" Jacobe giggled as he ran up to me and jumped into my arms. I welcomed his embrace. And cried silently on his little shoulder.

"Mommy I missed you all day and-... mommy? Why are you crying?" He said whipping my tears away.

"...no reason baby I just missed you today" I said fixing his hair. "I missed you too mommy but I'm home now its okay I'm home now" he said kissed my forehead.

I just started to cry harder.

"Jacobe come on lets go to bed now baby boy" said Kelvin.

"Okay, good night mommy, I love you see you in the morning" he said kissing me again.

I sat on the couch and just cried. How could I be so stupid? How could I let this happen? I'm supposed to be smarter than this. I'm so worried about losing Jacobe that he almost lost me today.

Kelvin came back downstairs and just embraced me. "Thank you...if it wasn't for you I don't know where I would be right now, probably de-"

"I'm going to stop you right there, its okay Max your alive by the grace of god and that's all that matters. I'm just glad I got here in time" he said rubbing my arm.

"Me too...Thank you again" I said shaking my head.

"Well it's getting late, I guess I'll leave now. I'll see you in the morning Max a million" he said smiling at me walking towards the door.

I couldn't sleep alone tonight I was too scared. "Wait Kelvin..." I said to him and he turned around to look at me. "What's up Maxie?" He asked me.

"Stay with me tonight?" I asked him. He looked at me for a little with an unsure face. "I mean I totally understand if you don't want to.." I said quickly.

He didn't say anything he just took his shoes off and grabbed my hand.

He lead me to my room and cracked the door behind us. He took his shirt off and his pants and we got into bed. Me on one side him on the other. Turned back to back.

I let out a sigh. I felt some shuffling behind me then I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him, lets me know that I was safe. He snuggled up to me and we fell asleep together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293 6 19
about family a love story about trust about getting hurt with love about falling in love about starting a fresh life about getting rid of the old s...
2.9K 11 33
Read it, trust me.
22.5K 647 41
Tbh I Don't Know If I'll Ever Fully Revise This Book. Probably Not. (This book is currently being revised. I recommend you don't read it until it's...
8.1K 90 19
Just read it. It's good i promise (completed)