The Serpent Queens(On Hold)

Por MLTonks

"If the real Serpent Queens step foot back in Riverdale we're all fucked, they don't come back for nothing" T... Mais

1: Are You Coming Home?
Cast
2. Dine & Dash
3: Home at last
4: Saying Hello
Kim Jonghyun
5: Riverdale High or Southside High
6: Pop's Dinner
7: The Red and The Black
8: Boy Toy?
9: Ghoulies
10: In unity, there is strength
11: Juggie, Cherry & Betts
12: Mary's Gone
13: Family Reunion
14: Win Or Lose
15: Getting Ready
16: Mel &...
17: FP's Getting Out
Welcome To Riverdale
18: Home Sweet Home
19: Mad World
21: V's house
22: Riverdale High
23: Sister Of Quite Mercy
24: Here lies Joseph Conway
25: Mary's POV
26: Christmas Party
27: Hermione
28: Mary's POV
29: Serpents Vs Bulldogs
30: Let's go
31:Nick St. Clair and Beacon Hills
32: Likewise
33: Thomas Topaz and Victor Valdez
34: THE ONLY REASON
35: Bittersweet Symphony
36: It was self-defense, right?
37: Norman Bates
38: Just like a Spellman
39: Nagini and Chucky
40: Lodge Lodge
41:No I'm not mad
42:I'm fine now
43: Stiles & Jughead
44: Monopoly & Others
45: I'm Home
46: Roscoe (Special Chapter)
47: One This Day
48: Fangs Fogarty
49:Toledo? Really?
50: Whyte Wyrm
New Story

20: Welcome Lexa

993 16 2
Por MLTonks

Before I start the chapter I wanted you guys to know I'm having a Q&A soon so if you want to ask me something or find out something just comment you question or inbox me the questions, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did making it.

Love you my Molangs.

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

"So don't forget about secret santa, please pick from the santa hat" turning around i saw Kevin smiling at me holding the santa hat out to me. "Our your family coming home for the holidays" Kevin said as i reached into the santa hat "Most of my family are dead Kevin but the ones that aren't are coming"

"Oh i'm sorry to hear that and by any chance is one of the people in your family that's coming a cute boy around my age"

"Sorry no Kevin just my cousin Lexa, my Uncle,and My Aunt and her girlfriend" i said pulling out the name "damn i can't catch a break but i'll see you when we exchange gifts i hope you picked my name" Kevin said smiling at me and walking away. "Oh one more thing" Kevin said stopping in his tracks turning around to me "I hope you and Mary are going to through a Christmas party" Kevin said walking away again. "So" a voice said closing my locker i turned around and it was V "What?"

"Are you going to have a Christmas party?"

"I have to talk to Mary but i'm sure she would be okay with it"

"Perfect i would love to help with the decorations help me clear my head"

"You sure this isn't about you not wanted to see or think about Archie"

"Of course not...let me know the answer" V said kissing my cheek and walking away "Okay that's over now the thing i'm dreading is trying to convince Mary about this" i said grabbing out my phone and walking into class.

SQ🐍

Guess what we are going to have???

DT💃💃

What?

SQ🐍

And amazing time for our family to coming together in this beautiful holiday we are hosting a Christmas party

DT💃💃

Nope hell no Mel we don't even have anything

SQ🐍

That is why we are going Christmas shopping when i get off of school

DT💃💃

Mel i'm gonna beat you ass

SQ🐍

Okay you can do that wheeen we get the Christmas decorations.

DT💃💃

lol You better be lucky i love you

SQ🐍

Love you too

∆•∆

"So we are a go with the Christmas party" i said whispering to Kevin who was sitting next to me, all he did was cheer and everyone looked at him all i did was laugh. "Oh i forgot to tell you there is a 20 dollar limit" Kevin said putting his phone away, i nodded as i finished my work.

As the day went by the news spread that Mary and I are having a Christmas party. "After school we have to go Christmas shopping" V said as i grabbed my lunch and sat down next to her and Betts. "What are you guys talking about?" Betty said as she drunk her drink.

"I'm having a Christmas party and V and I are going to go Christmas shopping you should come with us" i asked Betty "Yeah that would be good i actually think that's a good idea" Betts replied soon Archie came out and walked pass us, he looked up and our eyes locked before i looked away 'I didn't do anything wrong, we didn't do anything we just stared at each other' i thought to myself as i looked back at V.

∆•∆

"Mel" i heard someone call me as i walked into the store with Betty and V, looking around i finally found the source of the voice it was my cousin Lexa

"Lexa! What the hell are you doing here so early? Where's Uncle Matche and Aunt with her new girlfriend?"

"They said they'll be here tommorow i left early, it's been years since we've seen you and Mary, by the way where is she?"

"Probably at home getting ready for everything, we're throwing a Christmas party"

"A Christmas party? I haven't been to a party since the last time you guys through one"

"It was so fucking crazy the cops ended up partying with us"

"And you ended up with one of them" i started laughing at lexa comment she was right after all soon i heard someone clear there throat. "Oh right Lexa this is Betty and Veronica"

"As in Veronica Lodge, aren't you fucking with-"

"No no no shush your mouth" i said putting my hand over Lexa lips. Lexa know every person i ever messed with including Hermione and Alice. "You look just like your mom" Lexa said looking at Betty "You know my mom"

"I've seen her"

"Lexa can you shut your mouth and help us find some bombass decorations" i said pulling her further into the store. "They don't know or do they need to know" i said grabbing things off the self and putting it in the cart.

∆•∆

"Take this stuff to the house, here's the address Mary should be there, I have to get a few things and then i'll be home to decorate" i said texting her the address. Lexa nodded, saying goodbye to everyone and headed to our house. "So that's you're cousin" Betty said as we walked out the store into another one. "Yeah she's like the only cousin i got beside my other cousin that we really don't talk to, we need to find Christmas outfits" i said pulling Betty and V deeper into the clothing store.

"Are we not going to talk about you and Jughead" Betts asked me as i was holding an outfit towards her "i rather not" i said pushing betts into a changing room "Where's B?" V asked as she came with a bunch of clothes "in there" i said pointing the the changing room as Betts came out "cute" V said looking at Betts "you think, Mel what do you think? You think Mary well like it?"

"She will love it Betts" i said nodding my head she smiled and went back in the changing room.

∆•∆

"I'm going to head over to Pops to grab something to eat, you guys want to come?" i said as we walked out the clothing store. "I have to head home" V said as she walked over to a car the was behind mine "I have to go home to but i will meet you at your house to help with the decorations and everything" Betts said smiling i nodded and got in the truck heading to Pops.

As i pulled up to Pop's the whole lot was filled with Christmas trees "One of my favorite times a year" i said stepping out my truck and breathing deeply in "i love it" i said walking around all the Christmas trees "I knew you would be here" i heard a voice say looking around i spotted Fred "Hey Fred can i get the biggest Christmas tree you have,can you actually make it two" i said smiling and walking over to him "sure thing i will personally deliver it to you"

"Thank you, here i need it to be taken to two different places" i said giving him the addresses and the money for the trees "sure thing"

"Thank you again" i said kissing his cheek and walking into Pops "Hey Mel"

"Hey Pops" i replied hugging him "I have your food right here" Pops said handing me a bag "and i have a present for you"

"It's not Christmas yet"

"I know but i want you to have it" i said handing him a paper "what's this?"

"It's my present to you, it's the deed to your shop i think you should have it" i said handing him it he looked at me smiling and then hugging me "Thank you Mel" i hugged him back "You're welcome Pops i think it should stay with you" i said kissing his cheek "I'll see you later okay" i said grabbing the phone and walking out the door "see you Fred" i said waving at him and hopping in the truck heading home.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

888K 17.5K 24
As a Southside Serpent, Sweet Pea is under the impression that all Northsiders are preppy, priviledged Southside-haters. The idea of him falling in l...
251K 7K 59
「𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗪𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗘」❝ It's who we are, deal with it ❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Marnie and Anthony Gomez were Southside Serpents with their parents, but since t...
16.9K 81 78
Southside gang memeber Tall Boy has a daughter; Kassidy Stone who is living on the Northside of the small town known as Riverdale with her mother Ele...
1M 29.6K 114
In which Riverdale's 'golden boy', Jason Blossom, unexpectedly falls for the daughter of FP Jones, the king of the Serpents. or "Sweetheart, let me...