In Love But Not With Me (Perc...

Af peeta_k

DISCONTINUED Percy and Annabeth are... happy together. Percy plans on proposing to her soon. But... he's not... Mere

Prologue
1. W-what is happening to me?
2. It happens every time
3. I didn't even realise
Not an update, sorry!!!!
4. Its gonna be okay
#16 in Percico
5. Not In Bed
6. I'm Sorry
7. Not Me
8. I'm an idiot
Quick A/N and Q & A
10. Losing my mind
11. A break from reality
12. Die a Little
13. I call quits
14. Decapitation in a Public Bar
Special: top!Percy x bottom!Nico
15. Grey Eye, My Fault

9. I messed up

275 20 5
Af peeta_k

TRIGGER WARNING! MENTIONS OF RAPE AND DRUGS.

Percy Jackson POV

"This your first time?"
I shifted in my seat and faced a pair of soft blue eyes, "Sorry?"
"I asked if this was your first time coming to a place like this?"
Nodding at the man, I took in his appearance -- messy brown locks, icy grey eyes sporting a casual attire consisting of an entirely black outfit. Minus the eyes, he reminded me of Nico. My heart ached and I emptied the glass of vodka, asking the bartender for another round. I reached out a hand to the male, "Percy Jackson. You?"
"Peter Harrison at your service. Want another drink? It's on me. "

I felt sick. Maybe that last round of shots was a bit too much. Peter had his arm wrapped around my waist, holding me up as we walked towards a place to stay for the night.
"Pete... Do ya tink -aybe my uh drin wa spike?" Saying that I felt sick was an understatement, I felt like absolute shit right now and probably looked it too. I definitely sounded it.
"Percy, you look equally confused as I am about what you just said. How about we just get some bedtime now, worry about other stuff later?"
"Co-cool." There was this weird tingling sensation in my head, I couldn't think straight. Gods know what I answered his questions with. My mind just kept rolling back to the sound of waves and to memories of Annabeth - back when I was happy.
"Is that consent?"
"H-uh? Yaah."

I don't remember falling asleep. I don't even remember what happened when we arrived at the hotel. But I do remember waking up naked. I remember opening my eyes and having to shut them right after because the lights were still on, bright and pointing right into my face. I remember sitting up in bed, a striking pain rushing up my sides and back. I remember watching, bewildered, as a white liquid came out from my lower half. I remember spinning around at the sound of a cough and seeing Peter naked from the waist down. I remember putting two and two together, and screaming as I tore myself out of the blankets. I remember toppling onto the floor just as my phone rang. And I remember the few sentences Nico whispered, clear as day.

"It's Annabeth, she...she's dead. She drowned herself, Percy."

[A/N: Sorry, it's so short. I've been really busy with school and everything, I've got another test tmrw as well gahhh. Expect the next chapter to be out by next Wednesday night tho!]

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

36.5K 679 32
🏁HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY🏁 🚩TW: Blood, rape, swear words, suicidal thoughts, self harm, panic attacks, needles, death, natural disasters, slight...
52.9K 1.3K 26
((((COMPLETED)))) Percy Jackson is depressed and has succumbed to self destructive ways to release his frustration. Nobody notices a thing until Nico...
36.4K 1.4K 16
Percico Mental Hospital AU. Nico is a depressed teenager with an eating disorder and hates basically everything. After his father found out about all...
40.9K 1K 37
"Sea and land may lie between us, but my heart is always there with you" ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Perseus...