Son Of Nick Fury (Percy Jacks...

By BrodyCrimson

Percy Jackson fanfiction, Son of Fury. When Percy returned from his first quest, he came home to find his mo... More

A/N And Summary
Quests, missions and hidden lives
Discovery, training and secrets outed
Reunited after war
Kid with sea green eyes interrupts meetings
Home from the tragic battle
The argument and arrangement
Confusion, dreams and empty stomachs
Morning questions, gym sessions and school
Old friends, lessons and waiting
Cupcakes, hoping and beatings
spying, graveyard and chats
Footage watching and bad dreams
Flashbacks, flashbacks and more flashbacks
Arguments and bipolar activity
a talk with death's child and convincing
Asking for help and fun lounge hangouts
SHIELD's spy, Percy's school trouble and Downtown's warning
Nico's trouble, school fights and worried avengers
Lying, permission and curiosity
Restrained and sedated
Sacred oaths, a talk with dad and blood results
The tests, check-up and avoiding flashbacks
Scars, secrets and late-night chats
Reuniting with the daughter of war
Death-anniversary, depressing birthday celebrations and ice cream with war's kid
Ice-cream chats and dangerous flashback preventing
Birthday celebrations and phone call fun
Dreams and Illnesses
Revelations without consent
The move
The powers, the pain, the message
Hiding and revealing the truth
An old acquaintance
Let's get going
Reuniting with old friends, the plan and the confusion
Grudges
Sad moods and feeling down
Olympus meeting and the big reveal
Getting papa Nick Fury back
Arrival at CHB
A/N - what's going on?
Answers to unasked questions

Man with an eye patch

59.1K 1.5K 1.5K
By BrodyCrimson

Percy's POV

I finally got out that place. Gods, what I would give to be at home with blue cookies and my mom. Never less this is what's happened, and I need to move on. I ran down the street and towards Central Park. I wasn't technically allowed out the orphanage, but I needed some air. It's been a few weeks already. One of the boys there told me how to sneak out.

I sat down on a park bench. On the bench opposite a man was on the phone. He looked out of the ordinary to be. He had dark skin, wore black clothing, a black trench coat, high boots but that wasn't the thing that struck me. he had an eye patch covering one of his eyes. the man was talking loudly into his phone. From the looks in his eyes he was stressed and doesn't get a break often.

He hung up and sighed, closing his eyes and rubbing them with his fingers. I looked down at Riptide, I swirled the pen and drew a sharp breath. I looked up and the man was gone. I felt the bench creak and assumed he was sitting beside me.

"Nice day, right?" I said. He nodded and gazed upwards. The look in his eyes was like he expected someone to appear from the sky.

"What's your name?" he asked, turning to me. I gripped Riptide a little more tightly, but he didn't notice.

"Why do you want to know?" I question. He stares but doesn't uphold a glare too intimidating, not for me anyway. I await his reply.

"Just tell me your name." His voice was strained. It was clear he wasn't in the mood to shout at anybody at this moment since he just got off a call doing that task.

"Percy." I answered with a huff. He wasn't getting my full name, he'd laugh probably. The guy leaned forward.

"Tell me something Percy. What do you do when you get home?" The man says. I shrug lightly.

"Wind up carers. Ignore other kids." I decided with. the man raised a brow.

"You live in a foster home?"

"Orphanage." I corrected. What was up with this guy? Does he really care about some kid with no parents? Well I have a dad, but I can't contact him, can I? Yeah, no. "And your name? Why do you want to know this anyways?"

"First, Nick Fury." He told me. "And I needed someone's perspective on life. You got anything for me?" This time I was surprised.

"I doubt I'd live long with the way things are going. Never thought any of what's happened would happen, but it did. I don't get a say in anything, kid or not our lives are with the fates. Instead of thinking how unfair it is I go with it and move forward." My own words didn't sound like my own. Like for the first time in a while I'd been thinking right. Annabeth would be proud. That is if I ever see her again.

"You got a good mind kid." Nick said. "Got friends?"

"Not seen them in a while but yeah." I answered.

"They don't let you leave?" He questioned.

"Not really. I snuck out to be here." I didn't know why I was telling a complete stranger this, but it felt right. And after everything that's just happened in my life, I couldn't care less who he told. Nick thought for a while.

"You like pizza kid?" Nick asked me.

"Who doesn't like pizza?"

Time skip

Nick's POV: I met this kid at the park after a long meeting with Steve Rodgers. I then took a call where I had to yell at an agent to find a guy who they had trouble locating. I seriously couldn't get a break from work. my eyes got caught on a kid who at first words was sarcastic and infuriating. He warmed up to me and had a good idea on life. I hated to admit that I felt bad for his situation. I took him to get some food which he accepted without a second thought. I wonder what they get fed at his care home.

Percy was a strong kid from his looks, he had a good heart but was also sassy and sarcastic at the same time. He wasn't the happiest of people, but I don't think I'd be either if I had to sneak out just to hang out at the park. I had a few more questions to ask him until I can make an offer. An offer I'm hoping he'll like.

Percy sat opposite me eating his food. "I'm gonna ask you some more questions." I warned. His eyes went misty for a bit.

"How's about this. You ask me something and I'll ask you something," Percy suggested. We're both guarded about our past and what could be asked of us.

"Fine," I said. "What happened to your mom?"

"Went on a sudden trip with me. when we came back my stepdad was pretty mad and killed her." he answered, looking down. "You got any family?"

"Just my mom who I don't see often due to work." I answered. "Where's your real dad?"

"Supposedly lost at sea." Percy answered and mumbled something else after which I couldn't catch. He looked up. "Would you ever start a family? Wife and kids sorta thing?" This caught me off guard. I thought he'd be asking about my work or for information but instead he wants to know about me. the person I am.

"Never had a chance to think about it." I clarified. "I'd like to but with my work It wouldn't be possible. Always be someone after them because of their relation to me," Percy arched a brow.

"I know the feeling," he said.

"What's your full name?" I asked.

"Perseus Achilles Jackson." Percy answered honestly. "If there's one thing in your life that could make you happier and better in everything work wise what would it be?" I didn't even think about my answer. I knew what would make me better.

"A kid." I said without a doubt. "Someone to be there after work. someone who could both be my safety from my other life and also understand what it's like. A kid like that."

"You go through a lot of government trouble with your job then, I take it?" he wondered. I nodded.

"If you didn't live in the orphanage then where would you go?" I asked to avoid what I had just said.

"Camp." He answered. His face grew warm at his thoughts. "It's a summer camp of some sorts. Some go years round, it's actually some boarding school like but friendlier." I took this in. Percy absently tapped his fingers. ADHD, I realised. "how did you get into this whole tough guy work type thing?" I blinked at his statement.

"Straight out of high school I went into the army. Took me from there and recruited me to work for a government company. Years go by and I'm ready to give it up until things start getting weirder. That's what kept me going. Then I got in charge of the organisation called S.H.I.E.L.D." I explained. "It's tough to keep everyone in line. I guess I developed an attitude from that." Percy watched me curiously. "so, what's your camp like?"

"It's uh entertaining. For mainly ADHD and Dyslexics." Percy began. He began telling me some of what they do. campfires capture the flag, a lake, archery and more things.

"Sounds fun," I said after hearing about it. He nodded in agreement.

"What's your full name?" I sighed.

"Nicholas Joseph Fury." I admitted. I glared at him half-heartedly, but he didn't even flinch. "Tell nobody that." Percy grinned.

"I'm good at secrets." He said, catching my curiosity again. I knew this kid was hiding something, something he didn't dare tell me. it wasn't anything normal from what I gathered. Had something to do with the camp.

I looked at our finished food. "do you have anything at the orphanage? Like personal belongings?"

"No, I don't have anything," Percy confessed. "Just what I got on me." his eyes narrowed. "Theoretically, if you discovered the world had more secrets that have been kept hidden since before you were born and one person told you everything, how would you react?" he sounded like Carol Danvers.

"That's a peculiar question." I admitted. "Honestly, since working with who and what I work with it wouldn't surprise me so much. depends on how big of a secret." Percy nodded at the answer. "If I offered you the chance to live with me, would you take it?" he stared.

"Why would you want that?" Percy asked in doubt. He realised I wasn't just messing around this time. I really wanted to give him this chance. "I thought you said family in your life wasn't an option due to work."

"I did." I said then sighed. "Listen Jackson, you got fight in you. trained up you might survive. And I have a feeling you're not telling me something which could protect you from whoever the hell is after me. I haven't got friends, nearly had one but she's well you could say out of town."

"You're right about the secret thing." Percy confirmed but didn't share any details or elaborate. "I get where you're coming from, but I doubt it would work."

"Why's that?" I said in a prying matter.

"It's not my place to say the reason but I tend to go on missions often. I'd disappear on random and I've got a record of destroying buildings, all not my fault." He adds.

"I could get that cleared up. wouldn't mind where you go as long as you always come back eventually." I said. Percy smiled, genuinely.

"Then I'd like that."

so, how's is going so far? Like it?

Question: If you could have any power from Marvel or PJO series, what would it be?

I'd chose Percy's power because I love swimming and water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 1.1K 25
(I know a lot of Percy Jackson and Avengers crossovers have been made, but what if the roles are switched. Instead of Annabeth dying, it's Percy) Ann...
641K 18.1K 26
The world felt like it was suffocating him; letting him sink into the darkness until he was no longer willing to search for the light. They were gone...
159K 2.9K 23
After two wars Percy has returned home to his mom only to find out there was an alien attack in New York by a group named "Avengers." Percy is strug...
102K 1.7K 17
this is a fem! Percy fanfic where she is betrayed by most of her friends. She is banished by the gods and disowned by her father as she is thrown out...