Perfectly Opposite

By sj_behir

This story is about Behir's journey, how Bela will fall for her unwanted bodyguard... Bela , a 23 years old r... More

Perfectly Opposite~ A Behir Story
PART-2
PART-3
PART-4
PART-5
PART-6
PART-7
PART-8
PART-9
PART-10
PART-11
Part-12
PART-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part 21
Part-22
Part- 23
Part-24
Part- 25
Part-26
Part - 27
Chapter- 28
Part-29
Part- 30
Part- 31
Part-32
Part-33
Part- 34
Part-35
Chapter-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part - 39
Part 40
Part-41
Part-42
New Cover

PART-1

3.6K 255 25
By sj_behir

Part 1- First day as her bodyguard

In London,

Ahuja Mansion (This is only one part of their Mansion)

Author's Pov

Bela: Bhai,is it really that important? I mean, pahle se hi humara ghar,Hotels ,offices sab jagah security system itna powerful hai...

Aarav: I know..But you have to understand that it's not safe for you...I can't take any risk with you..

Bela: Actually, I really don't feel comfortable with this ''personal bodyguard'' thing..I mean how will I manage! You know me na..I am a very very private person..And that bodyguard is gonna eyeing on me always... I can take care of myself so I don't think I need it..

Aarav: Bela, now you are my responsibility.. And more of that I don't want to loose you..you are my family ,my little sis..I want to protect you.. Main tumhe sab khatra se dur rakhna chahta hoon.. Kya ek Bhai ko itna bhi haq nhi hai wo apni behen ke liye protective ho sake., Hum Anand uncle ko bacha nhi paye..Sakshi aunty bhi abhi tak coma mein hain..In sab me tum jab bhi kahi jaogi mujhe tumhara chinta lagi rahegi so please try to understand.. At least for me & aunty's shake ...

Bela: Ok ,fine..Enough of your emotional blackmail..you know na ,main apka baat kabhi nahi dalti, usiki aap har waqt fayda uthate ho..

Aarav: That's true, I know you very well...and trust me he is one of the best person I know...He is very efficient in his work and a very good human being also,I know him personally.. Top of that he has a great sense of humour, so I am sure he is not gonna disappoint you..

Bela: Let's see...But tell him that he is not gonna interfere in my life..

Aarav: As your wish mam.. By the way ,he is coming tomorrow...

Bela: Aaaghhhh

Aarav:Belaaaa

Bela: (sighs)..Ok , I will bear that bodyguard only for you & Mumma

Aarav: That's like my sissy..Good night my angel

Bela: Good night bhai...
___________________________________________

Next day,
It's 5:45 am in morning,

Bela wakes up & freshen up...She takes a long hot shower and starts reading...After 3 hours, she gets ready in her formals...

Actually Bela is doing PhD in accounting and finance at Imperial college London.., It's her last month in her college.. But she also handles the head branch of their business...There are 3 more branch...2 in London , 1 in Italy and 1 in Dubai...Aarav handles another one in London...

Bela's Pov

Now it's 9:30...
I closed my books and took my bag..Then I opened the door,and about to go out but suddenly I bumped into something hard.. My handbag fell down on the floor.. I am going to picked it up when at the same time someone hold my hand which was already make a hold on the bag.. I looked up and saw a very handsome man at his mid twenties looking at me.. But what the hell he is doing Infront of my room.. I didn't saw him before.. I got suspicious and about to hit him with a vase but stopped...

Bhai: Wait ,wait Bela wait...

Bhai runs towards me ...

Me(Panicking): Bhai ,He was standing Infront of my room without saying anything & ....
I trailed off.. As bhai introduced him to me.

Bhai:He is Mahir, Mahir Sehgal.. Your bodyguard..

Mahir: Hello ma'm! Good morning.

Me: Morning

Aarav: So Mahir this my sister...My life..You have to take care of herself with all your power.. It's not that I don't trust you...But you know she is so special to me ...

Mahir: I understand sir..I will take care of her.. From now she is my duty, my responsibility.. I will protect her till my last breath!

Mahir says looking at me...

Bhai: Come to my study room ..I will give you Bela's schedule...

I excused myself and went to the dining table to have my breakfast...
Bela's Pov ends

Author's Pov

In study room,
Aarav: I hope It's all clear and ok for you now..

Mahir: Yes sir.

Aarav: Oh c'mon Mahir, you don't need to call me sir..We spend our childhood together.. You are more than a friend to me.. and I am sure you will take good care of her...Bela ke baare mein tumhare alava kisi aur kisi pe varosa nhi kar sakta tha...So thank you.

Mahir: My pleasure sir sorry Aarav... It's my honour.. Main bohout khus hoon ki main tumahe kaam aa paunga...

Aarav: But Mahir ek problem hai...Bela is a very private person you know...wo sirf mere kahne pe mani personal bodyguard ke liye.. So she can be rude with you, taki tum khud hi naukri chod do.. Mumbai mein jo kuch hua usse aj bhi uvar nhi payi wo.. waise to kabhi us barein baat nhi karti, nahi kabhi roti hai.. Hasti kam hai, bolti kam hai..But mere sath bilkul normal behave karti hai but I can feel how much she has been changed. I know she is broken from inside...
Maine usse bataya nhi but abhi khatra tala nhi,,hum itne door aa gye..But I am sure they will reach here soon..We don't even know them..Koun the wo log , political opposition ya business rivals ya koi family dushmani ya fir kuch aur...So we have to be careful...

Mahir :Jab tak main zinda hoon ...Main Ma'm ke upar koi bhi mushibbat ane nhi doonga..Aur jahan tak rude behaviour ki baat hai , I will handle that...Aur naukri chod ne ki to sawal hi paida nhi hota..kyuki yeh mere liye sirf ek naukri(job) nhi hai, yeh mera duty hai ,mera responsibility hai...jisse main kabhi bhi piche nhi hatunga...

Aarav: I am happy that I chose you...so Are you ready?

Mahir: Yes sir sorry Aarav...(laughs)
___________________________________________

Bela ate her breakfast then She about to get up but again bumped into someone.. & Once again it's Mahir.. Bela looked at him who is already looking at her.. He had a smile on his face..
Bela frowned.
Bela: What are you doing? We bumped two times already..

Mahir: I am so sorry Ma'm, Are you fine?

Bela: Yeah ,I am.. Mr. Bodyguard..

Then then Bela washed her hands and off to her office.. & Mahir follows her..
Mahir opened car's door for her..She sat inside and Mahir sat Beside the driver..Then the car started..
After 2 hours they reached.. They went towards the office..Bela and Mahir gets in her private lift and went to floor no. 45..

___________________________________________

Mahir's Pov

It's 9:15 pm now..She is still working. Today is my first day as her bodyguard...Aur ek hi din mein mujhe samajh aa gaya ki Office mein sab log Ma'm se bohout matlab bohout hi zyada darte hai..aur darhe bhi kyun na subha se le ke abhi tak unhone ek baar bhi smile nhi ki.. Can you believe it , I mean how can it be possible for a living human being!!!
In fact subha se leke abhi tak Ma'm ne mujhse sirf ''Morning'' aur wo takrane par jo bola tha uske alava kuch nhi kahan.. And here look at me I am dying to talk to her... No no, you are getting it wrong..It's not that ki main.. ,I mean..leave that...
Aarav ne mujhe warn kiya tha...But I didn't take that seriously now I understand what he meant.

But She is really hard working, she is working since 12 pm and she never took a break..Until I insisted her to had her lunch at 3 pm..lekin us waqt unhone bilkul ek bacchi jaisa behave kar rahi thi..Main unhe bole ja raha tha ma'm lunch kar lijiye please,ma'm ...but she was not even looking at me, and continued her work so at last I called her brother ,and after that phone call she agreed with him...Later she passed a very angry glare to me as I complained against her but I had to do that... The lunch was served , she ate and me too. After that she continued her work..

Now I am staring at her..,please don't get me wrong, isn't it part of my work? I have to look after her , whether she is ok or not,or if she needs anything. But look at her, She is just working , working and working..
But I must say you one thing that she is the most beautiful girl I ever seen after my mom..Her Beaaauuutiful black eyes, her perfect straight nose, her plumpy pink lips, Her silky smooth long hair which was softly curled make me lost in a another world..But I wonder how she would look if she smiles..
Her hair flicks are coming to her face again n again and disturbing my view...I was so lost in her...When suddenly I feel like she is saying something .. Really is she saying something! why can't I hear her!! After sometime I heard , she said "disgusting".. What the hell is wrong with you Mahir...
Poore din wait karne ke baad finally wo kuch baat ki wo bhi tumse aur tumne miss kardi...No no I can't miss it...

Me: Sorry Ma'm...Can you repeat that once again please...

Bela: That means I am wasting my words from past 3 minutes..Are you serious!!!

Me (thinking): Bolne mein words waste hote hai???? Like seriously!! Time is money ka pata tha but words ke saath bhi itna particular kaun hota hai..She is khadoos, but Beautiful khadoos..Stop it Mahir!not again...She is again saying something..But this time I heard her.

Bela:" I asked if you want to have some coffee , tea or something..But No, I think you don't have time to listen my words ,right Mr. Bodyguard?"

She asked if I need coffee, OMG. I think I am dreaming again.

Me: Did you just ask me for coffee Ma'm?

Bela (sighs): Thank God, you have hearing feature also.. yes you heard it right..so don't waste my time now & say.

Me(Happily): yes, offcourse Ma'm.

Then she called the pion and pion gave me a cup of black coffee.
I sipped my coffee..I was about to puke it out as it was so bitter but I controlled.. But I stayed quite and finished it.. After all for the first time that she had offered me something...
___________________________________________

We are in her Mansion now. Around 11:30 we reached here.

Bela's Mother

She is in her mom's room and I am standing outside. She is talking to her mother who is unconscious. I can't hear what she is saying.
Is she crying!!! I feel pain in my heart. I don't know why.
After sometime she came out and she is looking NORMAL as if nothing happened. Par maine saaf suna tha wo ro rhi thi.

Me: Are you ok?

Bela: Mujhe kya hoga. Tum jo ho, Mr. Bodyguard.

She said in a sarcastic tone.

I smiled.
Me: You are right.
Good Night Ma'm, sweet dreams.

Bela: Good night.

Why is she trying to hide that she is crying. I mean crying is not a sign of weakness.. It's a natural emotion. I really want to know what she is going through.. Why is she trying to act like a ruthless person. But who am I to ask that, I am a mere bodyguard whom she doesn't like I am sure.
Aarav ne bola tha wo pahle bilkul bhi aisa nhi tha. Main humesha se apne aas pas ke logon ko hasate aaya hoon. Main kisi ke akhon mein aansu nhi dekh sakta tha. But unhe dekhne bad mujhe aisa lag rha hai unhe rone ki utni hi zaroorat hai.

So I decided, At least I can try to make her like before without her knowledge. I will try my level best. Par agar unhone mujhe nikal diya to!!
Idea,for this mujhe Aarav ka help chaie hoga.

Hello my dear readers, I know this part was not that interesting. But it was just a beginning. Upcoming Parts will be interesting , I promise. I will try to update soon.
If you liked this , Then do vote please.
& Please comment down your reviews.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 7.9K 46
"I can't love her, it's impossible to do so. My heart is with divya.... my heart beats in her name" Mahir said "He's a pervert, cheater, idiot. He tr...
29.1K 2.7K 22
Bela is living happily with her husband Mahir. She used to be a girl who doesn't care about limits and society. Doing unnecessary drama was her life...
65.6K 7.5K 35
It's a Behir story What will happen when two different people will meet "accidentally" And a lie kept them together peep in to know more Warnings ~...
23.3K 1.8K 13
A girl shifts to a big old mansion which is rumored to be haunted. Later she encountered with a person who has charming looks of 25 yr man but in act...