colors • sh

By celestialhao

❝ i'm seeing ϲοℓοяѕ... ❞ ➳ the world is a dull black and white until you meet your ѕουℓмατє eye-to-eye. jihoo... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
i got tagged ._. (do not read if not interested)
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
s i x t y - o n e
s i x t y - t w o
s i x t y - t h r e e
s i x t y - f o u r
s i x t y - f i v e
s i x t y - s i x
s i x t y - s e v e n
s i x t y - e i g h t
s i x t y - n i n e
s e v e n t y
☃ tagged by @hjjbffs
s e v e n t y - o n e
s e v e n t y - t h r e e
s e v e n t y - f o u r
s e v e n t y - f i v e
s e v e n t y - s i x
s e v e n t y - s e v e n

s e v e n t y - t w o

3.2K 195 154
By celestialhao

мιиgнαο ƒєℓτ נєοиgнαи ѕнιƒτ beside him and he quickly turned to send a glare to his direction.

“Hyung, can you stop moving for at least one second?” Minghao complained, pushing Jeonghan away from him with one hand as he once again adjusted in his space of the couch and continued to list down the items they were going to need for their New Year’s Eve celebration.

Jeonghan grumbled beside him as he stole the pillow that Minghao had on his lap and hugged it against his chest as he turned back to his phone. They were currently in the staff’s room in Pledis Café and Minghao had just have his break just five minutes ago. Jeonghan arrived with his boyfriend an hour ago and asked if they could stay in the staff’s room because they planned on chatting with them about Soonyoung’s wedding in detail since Mingyu was interested. Minghao didn’t want to at first but Seokmin came in with Jisoo minutes after the parents couple arrived and were just as intrigued of Soonyoung’s wellbeing.

Seokmin, Jisoo and Seungcheol were outside, ordering while Jeonghan proceeded to the staff’s room after he became instant friends with Ren.

It was Christmas break and the three college students spent their first week with their families while Jisoo settled with video-calling his own family since they were countries away. Afterwards, they went back to Seoul to spend the rest of their Christmas break together with them and had already planned their New Year’s Eve with Seungkwan.

Jeonghan was devastated when he learned that Soonyoung had went to Japan to become a CEO of what company they don’t even know and immediately babied Jihoon who he had noticed became thin than the last time they saw him and was very helpful to improving Jihoon’s health.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan were there to help Jihoon cope up with his heartbreak and never left his side every step of the way. Now, Jihoon was fine. He was able to go back working full-time with them and had been helping them with the household chores to pass time (and also to forget about Soonyoung for even just a moment).

Everything was going great, until this day came. December 31st. The day Soonyoung was to be wedded.

For some reason, everything that they’ve worked hard for to help Jihoon just vanished and he was back to becoming an emo in his room. They’ve decided to leave him alone and thought it was just a phase, that it would just pass. So, they went to work and would give Jihoon a call every once in a while, which Jihoon would answer, they were thankful about it.

“What are you doing, anyway?”

Minghao jolted when Jeonghan grunted after he voiced out his question and turned to look at him. “Finally!” Jeonghan looked back at him. “I thought you’d never ask!”

Jeonghan turned his phone screen to Minghao’s line of sight and the Chinese stared back at the words that made him surprised and confused all at the same time.

Koreaboo: Ito Hoshi refuses to marry Kim Jennie because he has someone else! read more…

“What?” Minghao turned to look at Jeonghan. “Are they joking?” Jeonghan shook his head in answer. Minghao’s eyebrows creased as he suddenly stood up, exploding in anger.

“Jihoon-hyung is not just someone else, he is literally his soulmate! What the fu—”

“They’ve actually worded it wrong. I read the comments and they demanded that they change the title of the news since it was not how Soonyoung had said it. They’ve even shared a video of Soonyoung talking about Jihoon and you can really feel how much he loves Jihoon even if you don’t speak Japanese. I almost cried while watching it.”

Minghao snatched the phone from Jeonghan’s hand and played the video, watching Soonyoung in the middle of the altar with his supposedly bride standing behind him. Soonyoung’s voice was soft and his eyes had warmness in them that Minghao remembered seeing in Junhui’s own when they’re together. The last four words were something that he should have expected but still found very astonishing to hear.

“I love you, Hoonie.”

He stared back in shock to the phone as the video ended exactly when Soonyoung said Jihoon’s name. He could see from his peripheral vision that Jeonghan was grinning and held Minghao’s arm. “Soonyoung hasn’t changed! He’s still the same Soonyoung we knew from the past! And he even had enough courage to stop the almost marriage just for Jihoonie!”

Jeonghan had tears in his eyes when Minghao turned to him and Jeonghan bowed his head to hide his tears. He raised a hand to wipe away his tears and whispered, “he still loves Jihoon…” he sniffed.

Minghao has no words. He didn’t know how to respond after watching the video and reading the comments that were under the video.

I could already tell he loves his soulmate from the way he just thinks of him. Lucky soulmate 💕

damn, the lies they fed us. 😒

to think they were forced to marry each other. people these days are assholes! 💢

They’re milking money from their own children wtf

taiyo gonna have to start running to hide from the police. 💦

#TaiyoIsOverParty hoshi looks sweet just talking about his soulmate uwu

the gays just keep on winning. we stan.

they ran away from their wedding i-😂

“Soonyoung had never wanted to go back to Japan.” Minghao turned to look at Jeonghan to catch him puffing out his cheeks. “He was forced to. From what I’ve read in the comment section, he was threatened.” Minghao frowned.

“Threatened how?”

Jeonghan rolled his eyes. “Jihoon.” Minghao stood up in shock and looked at Jeonghan in bewilderment.

“What?!”

“Soonyoung’s father threatened him by Jihoon. He should be put in jail for threatening an individual’s condition.” All the anger that Minghao had for Soonyoung was all for nothing. The only reason Soonyoung left was because he wanted to protect Jihoon. All along!

Minghao frowned. But leaving Jihoon without a word was still a dick move. Not the best idea to leave your soulmate, really. Minghao canted his head towards Jeonghan to speak, but then the door to the staff’s room was opened and revealed Mingyu behind it. Minghao looked at him expectantly, wanting an explanation for his sudden intrusion.

Mingyu gestured behind him, his eyes still flaunted from how flabbergasted he was. “Soonyoung-hyung’s here.”

Jeonghan immediately bolted out of the room as soon as Mingyu mentioned Soonyoung and the two followed behind him. When they were out, they saw people staring at Soonyoung and Jeonghan, some pulling out their phones to film the moment and mumbling words upon themselves, recognizing Soonyoung immediately.

Soonyoung and Jeonghan were hugging each other, Seokmin beside Soonyoung who was asking questions like why he left and why he came back and etcetera. When Soonyoung caught sight of Minghao, he pulled away from him, his white suit (probably from his wedding) creased and his hair sticking up in every direction. But he wasn’t thinking of his appearance at the moment as he sped his way towards Minghao and grabbed hold of his shoulders.

He gulped, his eyes practically shaking in desperation. “Where’s Jihoon?”

Minghao’s face distorted into a scowl as he was ready to snap at Soonyoung when he heard Jeonghan call him. “Myungho.” For the days that Minghao had spent with Jeonghan, he had instantly learned that when Jeonghan calls him by his Korean name, he was being serious. Minghao looked back at the blonde and met with his stern look before his eyes softened and his arms crossed over his chest.

“It wasn’t his fault.” Minghao was quiet. He avoided Jeonghan’s gaze and looked back to Soonyoung only to be met up with the look of shame that Soonyoung displayed. Minghao bit his lip as the two of them won him over and he sighed in defeat, looking up to stare at Soonyoung.

“He’s back home, staying in his room. It looks like he doesn’t plan on coming out at the moment. He even locked his room. He doesn’t want to be disturbed.” Soonyoung nodded at his statement as he turned around to go but Minghao stopped him. “If you do anything that can hurt him, I’ll be the one you’re facing.”

“It’s we, Minghao-ah.” Minghao and Soonyoung turned to look behind the Chinese to see Bumzu by the counter, his arms crossed over his chest as he shot a glare towards Soonyoung.

“Jihoonie is practically a son to me. If you hurt him, you’re dead.” Mingyu walked over beside Minghao and crossed his arms over his chest as well, looking intimidatingly back at Soonyoung. Slowly, all the workers started walking beside Minghao, giving him the same treatment like Minghao and Bumzu.

Soonyoung gulped, nervous. He felt a hand wrap around his arm gingerly and he turned to meet Jeonghan’s gaze. He smiled softly. “Make it right this time.”

Jeonghan’s words gave hope in Soonyoung. He felt thankful that he was friends with Jeonghan. He’s always there to reassure him even in the most despairing times. Soonyoung mirrored Jeonghan’s smile and hugged him.

“Thank you…” Jeonghan patted his back and pulled away, cupping his cheeks. “You’re so big now.” He’s acting like a mother again.

A clearing of throat interrupted their moment and both of them turned to look at Minghao who handed him keys. “Go to him, dumass. We’ll be waiting here.”

Soonyoung quickly snatched the keys and pulled Seokmin to his right to a quick hug who squeaked in surprise and went over to peck Jeonghan on the cheek who giggled in response. “Wish me luck.” And he was gone with the rush of wind and the bell jingling was the sign of him taking his leave.

Jeonghan sighed as he shook his head. “That idiot. He didn’t even wear anything for the cold winter.”

“Uh…” all of them turned to Seungcheol and Jisoo who were still in front of the counter with no one in place for the cashier. “Can we take our orders now?”

It was approximately forty-five minutes later when Minghao received a call from Soonyoung again.

“Hey, did you kiss and ma—”

“Jihoon’s not here.”

Minghao blanked, his hands dropping the cup of coffee that he was going to hand over the waiting customer. “What?” he hissed.

“Jihoon’s not here!”

★彡

Jιнοοи ρυƒƒє∂ ουτ αиοτнєя ϐяєατн of smoke from the algid breeze, his hands rubbing against each other in hopes of warming up. He looked up to the sky, where the gray sky was starting to get darker and darker the longer he stays outside. He looked ahead of him to see the place he had gone to from across the street. McDonald’s.

Jihoon chuckled, a bittersweet memory flashing in his mind. Why did he go to McDonald’s? He doesn’t know. He doesn’t even know why he even went outside in the first place. He just felt the need to breathe from the suffocating space of his room and let his feet make their way to god-knows-where.

Jihoon looked back down to his hands, the tips of his fingers flushing pink from the cold and blew another smoky breath on them, looking up when he noticed the traffic lights switching from green to red and letting the people waiting by the sidewalk to cross the pedestrian, not knowing what to expect from just looking in front of him.

But seeing him was not one thing he would definitely expect, their eyes meeting in the sea of people walking and blocking their line of sight. Jihoon slowly dropped his hands down, his jaw dropping in shock upon seeing him again.

No… it can’t be… Jihoon felt like it was a dream. That it was just maybe another form of his hallucination, like what happened in the past month he’s not beside him. But for some reason, this one felt different. Like this one was real and he was really in front of him. He watched as he walked, crossing the pedestrian, coming closer to him.

Jihoon’s jaw shook as he contemplated to his options. He doesn’t even know his options at all in the first place. But one thing was for sure: he wasn’t prepared.

So, without another thought, he turned on his heel and ran away from the scene.

“Wait!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 1.8K 28
❝how would you react to seeing your brother again?❞ first book i wrote, definitely the ugliest one. ㅡ completed ©sofilalaa · 2017 Highest ranks: #365...
352K 19.3K 103
When you turn 21 your eyes turn a certain colour, rose quartz or serenity, once you've been assigned a kingdom there is no going back. 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖉...
14K 879 26
"Lee Jihoon, will you merry me?" "Kwon fucking Soonyoung, are you trying to get both of us another detention?" A SEVENTEEN fanfic centering SOONHOON...
161K 9.1K 58
❝dude, that kid hates the world.❞ in which jihoon who sees the worst in people meets soonyoung, someone who sees the best in people (lowercase intend...