Can You Hear My Heart? (BXB)

Od Squidtcyc

What if you died yet you're given a second chance to live your life? Not as yourself but in another person's... Viac

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 12

1.4K 71 18
Od Squidtcyc

Norman's POV:

"I'm bored…" He whined. Sigh… can't he just shut up and do his work quietly?

"Then faster finish your work. You're delaying my time too." I chided, causing him to stop spinning his pen and to sigh out loud.

"Yes yes, sorry bossssss." He said with much sarcasm before focusing back on his homework. Watching him do his work with much focus, his eyebrows all scrunched up and lips pouted, I couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle which caught his attention. "What?" He spat in annoyance, glaring at me with those extremely dark brown orbs of his.

Covering up with a string of coughs, I mumbled out a "Nothing." that he seemed to believe as he returned to solving his life problems. Man...he really acts like Ev-

"Oh!" He suddenly exclaimed, knocking me out of my thoughts which I'm thankful for. Following his line of vision, I found myself getting immersed by the heavy downpour. Heavy yet quiet. It's almost like it's reflecting the beating of my heart, one that is filled with much regrets and loneliness. Thinking about it, this guy is quite lucky isn't he. Even though he was played by the one he loves, he's suffering from amnesia so he won't have to go through all the painful emotions. Sigh...I wish I could wake up with amnesia…

"Oi. I'm done. Shall we go now?" He asked, packing his bag quickly, can't wait to finally leave this hell hole. Nodding, I copied his actions of packing up my bag, grabbing the leftover food wrappers and throwing it on the way out. "Anyone gonna fetch you?" He questioned as we descended down the quiet flight of stairs. Seems like everyone left early today.

Replying with a short 'no', he nodded at my words slowly before walking ahead of me silently. Man… this is awkward… "Ahh… I see… walking home then?" This time, I nodded instinctively, throwing us back into awkward yet not so awkward silence. Sigh… I should have replied.

Reaching the main doors, he fished out his umbrella, popping it open. Where's mine? Digging through every compartment of my bag, I just came to realise that I've forgotten to bring mine. Great… "Well, see you tomorrow then-what's wrong?" He stopped in his steps, peering up at me as I shot him a short 'Nothing. Just go.' to which of course, he ignored as he came peeking into my bag.

Before I even knew it, an umbrella was pushed into my hands, making me stared at the shorter male's adverted eyes. "Why?" I asked in wonder, not understanding why this person who hates my guts would lend me his umbrella.

"Just take it." He insisted, not willing to take it back from my outstretched hands. Before I can even open my mouth to oppose to it again, he shot me a quick glare which made me shut up. If it wasn't for the faint blush on his cheeks, I would have been actually scared of him. "I've never needed an umbrella when I have these long legs of mine." He added on before putting his backpack over his head and dashing out under the pouring rain, not before turning back to remind me to return him his umbrella tomorrow of course. That's just so him…

Looking down at the black umbrella which pops open to reveal a huge middle finger which is painted on the top of the umbrella, a soft snicker left my lips. Yeah, that's just so him.

Everett's POV:

Why did I lend it to him?! Am I an idiot sandwich?! That was so embarrassing! Why did I even care at the first place! I should just leave him and let him get drenched for being such an ass! Urgh! Whatever! He's weaker than me so he needs it. Tsk. Weaking!

Cursing in my mind loudly, I sprinted under the rain cover, panting hard for breath due to how unfit this body is. I swear, with my own legs, I would have covered twice the distance already with ease! Why is this guy so short? Hopefully the break comes quickly so I can go find my body and back to my original dramaless life, serving blind brainless piggy banks and desperate octopuses. This life is just too stressful for me.

"Fayne! Why didn't you call me to pick you up? You're all wet! Well, I don't mind if it was the other wet but that's not the point." Was the first thing I heard upon stepping into the house. Racing towards me with a towel in hand, Mum threw my bag to aside quickly before stripping me down from top to toe out of my wet ass uniform in record time. Except my boxers of course. I wonder if she trained her skills in the bedroom...ew...I think my mind just died. "Go and bathe now! You don't want to catch a cold just before your exams right?" She reminded, pushing me upstairs after throwing a new set of clothes at me.

Out of nowhere, Dad appeared from his room looking troubled, scratching his head as he paced around the corridor. "Hi Dad." I called out. Almost immediately, his head snapped up as he stared at me with bright sparkly eyes, as if I was his saviour or something.

"Fayne, you're back! Great! Come help me with something." He exclaimed in relief, pulling me by hand.

"Er but mum asked me to-" bathe… Before I can even complete my sentence, I was hauled into their room and sit cross-legged on the floor facing him. So….now what?

"Fayne help me. I'm in an extremely dire situation."

"Er… You owe someone money?"

"Nope."

"We're bankrupt?"

"No…"

"You robbed the bank and now the police are after you?"

"Seriously? Is money all you ever can think about?" He sighed out loud as I gave him a light-hearted shrug. What else?

"What situation is more dire than losing or not having any money?" Shaking his head at my 'stupidity', he motioned me closer to him which he then whispered into my ear after a long pause…

"I can't get it up."

Ohhh….

I see...

He can't get it up…

"So?" Seeing my reaction, his jaw dropped as he stared at me bewildered. What?

"So?! It's an extremely crucial thing you know! We can't give you a little brother or sister like this!" He exclaimed in horror, acting like it is the end of the world. Well, not like I want any extra brats running around. The age gap is too big also man. Imagine having a younger sibling who's like 20 years younger than you. Besides, if he can't get it up, I'll have a peaceful sleep. Win win for me. "Son." He called out seriously, clamping his hands only my shoulder firmly. "Teach me how to get it up."

Well… as much as I wish to help even though I'm not willing to, I can't teach you if I myself ain't feeling sexually aroused. I'm $-sexual remember? Hmmm… oh. I know. "Money."

"Huh? Money?" He stared at me confusingly as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Pass me some cash. I'll drop by the pharmacy."

"What for?" He asked, making me sigh loudly before rolling my eyes once again at his slowness.

"Viagra duh." I wonder which type suits for guys over 50…

"What?! No no! I don't need them! I mean by natural ways you know. Natural ways!"

"Errr find which part of mum turns you on? Like…" Hmmm what turns me on...the person's eyes, maybe. Like those oceanic bright blue eyes that are as clear as the sea yet so alluring that you won't mind drowning in th-wait what the actual fuck am I thinking? Snap out of it, Everett. Clearing my throat, I regained my sanity before shrugging at Dad. "Eyes...I guess."

"Eyes huh...sounds nice." He hummed to himself as he watched me intently with a slight smirk on his face. What?

"Yea…*achoo!*" I sneezed, totally forgetting that I've been drenched. As if like seeing a ghost, Dad gasped loudly, rushing towards the door to slam it open, chasing me out quickly.

"Hurry go bathe! I won't have anything to get up if she realised you've caught a cold and it's because of me. Go now!"

"Yes Daddd." I laughed, picking up my clothes that have fallen in the hallway.

"Oh wait!" He called out just before slamming the door close.

"Yea?"

"Bring your boyfriend home sometime ey." With that, he slammed the door right in front of my face, without giving a proper explanation? Huh? Boyfriend? Since when? The last time I remembered, I'm still an empty hotdog bun waiting for someone's hotdog to fill me up.

Okay...that sounded so gay.

*Achoo!*

Urghh...bathe first. Problems later.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

79.7K 3.6K 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips; his hands gently gripping my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. ...
1.7K 347 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
1.2M 41.2K 75
Jesse's life turns upside down once the football player from his school finds out he's gay. Because of that he has to obey to jock's every command or...
24.6K 1.8K 98
'What's your favourite thing in the world?' 'The sky.' 'The sky?' 'Yes.' 'Why the sky?' 'Because it keeps reminding us that no matter who we are or...