The Ritual To The Beast | ✓

By 1fandombookgirl

Emery Aiken has always lived in a mysterious and eerie village. Growing up with folktales about a fictitious... More

Copyright/Description/Book Cover
Chapter 1: Finding The Dress
Chapter 2: Forest Strangers
Chapter 3: The Ritual
Chapter 4: Special Wolf
Chapter 5: Where am I?
Chapter 6: Out of The Woods
Chapter 7: Jumping Through Windows
Chapter 7.5: Thane
Chapter 8: Speedy Recovery
Chapter 9: Mission Runaway
Chapter 10: Marry Me
Chapter 10.5: Thane
Chapter 11: Wolf Tales
Chapter 12: What Are You?
Chapter 13: Panic Attack
Chapter 14: Werewolfing 101
Chapter 15: Family Time
Chapter 16: The Crypt
Chapter 17: Heart On Fire
Chapter 18: Healing Hands
Chapter 19: Homesick
Chapter 20: Fist Fight
Chapter 21: Exiled
Chapter 22: House Hunting
Chapter 23: Impending Doom
Chapter 24: Alphas and Mates
Chapter 25: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 26: Confessions
Chapter 27: I Love You Always
Chapter 28: Secrets
Chapter 29: The Beast
Chapter 30: Alpha's Orders
Chapter 31: Heartbroken
Chapter 32: Little Warrior
Chapter 33: Dead Wolf
Chapter 34: Battlefield and Bodies
Chapter 35: Save Him
Chapter 36: Dead or Alive
Chapter 37: Paying His Debt
Chapter 38: Blood Moon Pack
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: Christmas
Alpha Aiden's Protection Program
A/N: Copyright Infringement
STOLEN (RESOLVED)

Sequel

39K 921 55
By 1fandombookgirl

Hey, wolfies!

Just letting you all know that the sequel is finally up and running! It CAN be read as a standalone but there will be major spoilers for the first story.

It's called The Boy Who Cried Beast and features Thane and Emery's daughter Everette when it's her time to find her mate and prove herself as a badass female Alpha!

A few loose ends will be tied up including many questions that you all had will be answered! I'm so excited and I hope you all go check it out!

I tried to improve my characters to be more open to listening lol so that you guys aren't annoyed. Everette is definitely an improvement and I hope you all like her.

Here's the synopsis: 

~Standalone~

As Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack, Everette Blackwood is required to find her mate. She's not too sold on the idea of needing a man at her side.

When she stumbles across him in the middle of the night, chained to a tree, she just might do anything to keep him safe.

But when he aims a gun full of silver bullets at her head, she wants nothing more than to tie his ass back to the tree.

This mysterious mate of hers, however, isn't what he seems with secrets buried in her parents' past that may threaten her position as Alpha.

If that wasn't enough, the rogues are acting out. They're multiplying daily, attacking the pack constantly and preparing to overthrow the female Alpha.

A war is brewing.

One that is bigger than anything her pack has ever dealt with before.

One that might end the Blood Moon pack forever.

But would she survive her mate before the war?

Warning: This story will make you laugh your heart out, ugly cry, demand an adorable idiot in a frilly pink apron and crave ice-cream.

If you check it out, I will appreciate it so much! But I love yall regardless and am so happy to be given the support and open arms from you all! You guys even brought this story to 1.8 million and counting! That's massive and a huge thank you to everyone, even if you only read one chapter!

Thank you and I hope to see you all over on The Boy Who Cried Beast!

Read on wolfies, 🐺

-Shania. 🐾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 9.8K 7
Forget what you know about the fairytales of werewolves. There's no such thing as a moon goddess, there's no such thing as mates. Wolves are animals...
625K 16.4K 43
Bailey Scotts just wanted to find love again. When tragedy strikes her family, they move to a small town to live with her grandparents. While there...
152K 8.9K 34
• Completed • • Highest Ranking • #6 Werewolf February 2022 • Awards • 1st Place Paranormal Category: Splendiferous Awards May 2021 • Summary • ...
1.4M 35.3K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...