π‡πžπšπ«π­π›π«πžπšπ€ β₯

Autorstwa jackwhydontwee

"but i thought you loved me." "well you thought wrong." a zach herron story WiΔ™cej

✰
✰
✰
✰
✰
✰
✰
✰
✰

✰

102 1 1
Autorstwa jackwhydontwee

'Daniel ☺️' wants to FaceTime you

Accept Decline

"hey Storm."

the smiley tooth gapped boy appeared on my screen and his face immediately brought a smile onto my lips.

"hey Seavey."

"watcha doin?"

i giggled at his choice of words and his smile brightened when he heard it.

"just working on a few songs. you?"

"watching Netflix. hey do you wanna come over? i mean only if you want to."

"is Zach gonna be there?"

"no he's out with one of his hoes."

"well then i'll be there soon. send me your address."

i ended the call as i got up off my bed and made my way to the bathroom to freshen up. i brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth with some mouthwash, brushing out my hair. i slipped on some leggings, a white crop top and some champion sliders, grabbed my room key and my phone and made my way downstairs into my uber that i had called.

"hey Storm, nice to see you in person again."

i slightly laughed as i wrapped my arms around his waist, and his grip around me tightened.

"come in."

i walked into the huge mansion that the boys owned and dropped my jaw in amazement.

"wow Daniel, this place is incredible."

"eh it's alright."

i looked at him and raised my eyebrows as he let out a small chuckle.

"do you want a drink or something?"

"no i'm fine thanks."

"okay."

we went to walk up the stairs to his bedroom when someone shouted for him.

"Daniel who was at the door?"

"it's just Storm."

"omg Storm's here!"

i heard a female voice and then loads of sets of feet walking towards the staircase. all the boys were there except for Zach, Christina and a gorgeous curly haired girl who i assumes is Gabbie.

Christina came up to me and gave me a huge hug and i hugged her back just as tight.

then the curly haired girl came up to me.

"i'm Gabbie, it's lovely to meet you."

"i'm Stormy but people call me Storm."

she pulled me in for a hug just like Christina did, and we she did i was attacked with hugs from all of the boys.

"so Storm what are you doing here?"

"Daniel asked if i wanted to come over, so i did."

everybody 'oood' and started to wiggle their eyebrows at us, as i slightly giggled and Daniel looked down to try and hide his blush.

"shut up guys. alright well we'll be upstairs if you need us."

"use protection!"

"shut up Jack!"

we walked into his bedroom that was immaculate. he had white walls and wooden flooring with a fluffy white rug at the foot of his bed. he had white bedsheets that were scattered with pillows and a fluffy blanket.

"who knew a boy could be so tidy?"

he let out a slight laugh as he got under the blankets, lifting them up for me to get into as well. i took off my sliders and got under the blanket with him.

"i'm not like everyone else."

i playfully rolled my eyes and he let out a laugh, which immediately brought a smile onto my face.

"what do you wanna watch?"

"omg i love Brooklyn nine-nine, can we watch that?"

"sure."

he turned on the first episode and folded his arms across his chest. i was quite disappointed that he didn't put his arm around me, so i slightly started to lean into the side of his body. he understood what i was trying to do, so he lifted his arm up so i could get comfy and then wrapped it tightly around my waist.

"you smell good."

i laughed and smiled, as we continued to watch Netflix in silence.

we watched tv for about two and a half hours and when i looked at the time it showed 12:45 and i decided that i should go home. i slowly got out of Daniels arms, thinking he was asleep, but being startled by his voice when he spoke.

"where are you going?"

"i should go back to my hotel, i'm going apartment hunting in the morning and i don't wanna burden you guys any more."

"oh okay then. at least let me take you home?"

i nodded and slipped on my shoes, grabbing my key card and my phone and waited for Daniel.

"it's quite chilly outside, do you want a hoodie or something?"

"no i'm okay thanks."

that was a lie. i did want a hoodie but i didn't want to take his clothes when i've only known him for a day.

"stop lying. here, put this on."

he threw me a black 'why don't we' hoodie and i smiled. he looked at me and smiled back.

"always plug."

i let out a small laugh as he grabbed my hand and led me downstairs.

"guys i'm just gonna drop Storm back home, i'll be back soon."

Gabbie and Christin got off the couch and came up to me, both giving me hugs.

"see you soon Storm."

"it was lovely to meet you, hopefully we get to meet up again soon."

"you too Gabs. bye guys!"

i got a mixture of 'byes' and 'see you laters' and as Daniel went to open the front door it swung open to reveal a very messy haired Zach and some blonde chick with her lipstick smothered over her face. he made eye contact with me and he rolled his eyes.

"omg what are you doing here?"

A/N: hope you enjoyed this part, vote and comment for a new part

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
858K 52.8K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 61.2K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...