Ricardo's obsession

By lemmebeunknown

"If you think a night is all you are going to be on my bed under me. Little one! How wrong are you." She gulp... More

Untitled Part 1
chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter - 6
Chapter-7
Chapter - 8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE Pt-2
Announcement
BONUS

Chapter-23

15.1K 390 5
By lemmebeunknown

He stared at the decent looking building where she worked at with detest. He followed her in when she walked out of the car. When asked why he was following her he said he wanted to know just where his dearest wife spends her day at. She did not want to have him go in as she knew he would be commenting on just how this place was as it will never come anywhere in comparison with his workplace. She warned him not to get his hopes up when if he was still going to follow her in and he nodded but as soon as they stepped in what she expected happened.
Juan waved at her from a distance and she was pulled by his side. Juan ran his eye on Ricardo from his head to his toe which was under a very expensive leather shoe which will for sure cost more than his poor body. He offered his hand for a shake and Ricardo took it like civil man then he turned and pulled Iris in his arms only to be pulled apart with by a string force called Ricardo.
“I’d suggest you keep your hands off my wife.”
“I was just greeting her.” Juan defended his innocent action which offended this big man. Juan then reached to pull her hand to kiss the back of it and Ricardo groaned in annoyance. Everything that was normal for her on any other day were turning to turn more and more awkward with every passing second with a possessive husband and a stubborn boss, who was like a guardian to her.
“Don’t make me repeat my words or you’d regret doing so?”
“Mr- Wilde you’re god gifted body is not good enough excuse for you meddling in my work or at my work-place.” Juan’s reply took both the man and wife by surprise. Did he really mean what he just said? For a moment Iris thought Ricardo was also caught off guard had he not retorted back to Juan.
“You can admire all you want but you aint getting it.”
"I got something better than you which you can never have.”
“Whatever that might be I am not interested.”
“Oh! It is not any ‘that’ but that beautiful wife of yours.”
Ricardo had his hand fisted, there would be bloody a bloody day had she not pushed Juan away into his cubicle before any more words were shared between these two dumb adults. She turned around to face Ricardo who was red in rage.
“Tell me you got nothing to do with him.” he looked terrified and that was too odd.
“There is nothing here other than professional ones.”
“You better be telling me the truth and nothing else if you want his head intact to his stupid body.”
“Ricardo you cannot speak that way regarding my colleagues and especially when he is my boss and has been nothing else but caring towards me.” She yelled but noticing the crowd gathering around them she lowered her voice not wanting to continue this show for the viewer’s amusement. She took hold of his wrist and walked towards the entrance/exit. He pulled her hand away from his wrist and interlocked it her fingers making the receptionist clear her throat in excitement as if they were in a movie and the receptionist a teenager viewer getting all too excited by a cliché scene.
“I should have never tagged along with you.” She was pushed against the car in the exit that waited for him. Where did the driver popped out from? They drove here alone.
“You are not to deny me anything. You are mine an I will prove it to that Dumbo you call your boss if he is not fired in a hour.” he threatened her and she stared at him with a deadly glare.
“You can expect a divorce lawsuit the minute Juan gets fired for your ego.” she treated him his own medicine. He loosened his fist and pushing the strand of hair behind her ears he kissed her cheeks.
“Nothing will happen you know it so do I. you protecting him provokes me to no bound and you just don’t get how every step you take for his betterment it only infuriates me and make me want to ruin him till all his existence becomes nothing but a forgotten history.” She knew very well just how her wanting to protect any one only made him ruin them all. There was no way she to control his devious mind but she will never let any other be ruined for her sake.
She put her hand on his looking into his eyes hopefully.
“Can we not be just us without any other mattering to us?” that made him soften his stoic expression.
Iris always asked for things that were the simplest to hear but the hardest to put into action but that was just one more reason why he liked her. She was never a materialistic person and was always contended with the simplest things. He leaned in and kissed her forehead not promising her like he would have if it was anything else but this time he just couldn’t do that as he would be breaking it and he never wanted to fill her head with false hope which only ended in destruction. He pulled away from her but she did not get what she wanted to hear.

“Don’t mind me but I gotta say this your husband’s head is just as hot as his body is. I hate how I love it.” Juan teased Iris when she walked in, in a hurry but the look on her was not appealing as she was ever so smiley but it changed as soon as she heard his judgement on her husband.
“You’re lucky enough I was here today or you’d have learnt just how hot his fist was too.” she winked at him in a playful manner. Juan leaned at his desk looking at her in an adoring manner a smile on his lips.
“No matter how you look happier just the way you deserve to be after you married but I still wish it had not all been in a hurry the way it took place. You know I was willing to walk you down the aisle and give you away on behalf of your brother ‘which you never had.”
She walked and hugged him. She never tried to get close to him but he had always been this way towards her just like a brother would have if she had any. She missed her parents dearly and hearing him care for this way only made her pray a thank you to the heaven for never leaving her on her own. There was always one or the other person guiding over her without her knowing though she always felt all the friend had turned away.
“Thank you for always being kind towards me.”
“I hate tears but I’ll let it slide today but you’ll never shed a tear again for not a soul deserves an angel’s tear.”
She laughed at how weird he sounded trying to play the role of a better person then he already was. Juan dropped her off again after work and she did not forget to invite him up this time as she got an earful about just how he had to stop that bitch soul of his when he could not to lay his on the cars though they were only a step away from him. His eyes glistened at the mention of cars but sadly had to decline as he had a meeting in less than an hour and the drive there will take all the time he had left.
Walking in she was met with a sight of Lambert with an apron on and Ricardo setting the dinner table.
“Ahh… Just in time. Welcome back dear.” Lambert faked a tone like Mrs- Sarah would usually do but she was away and will return in 3 days. She put her bag and coat on the sofa and went to where the cooking was going on. Ricardo pulled her in his arms and kissed her followed by an I missed you.
“Why is Lambert cooking?”
“He insisted on dinning with you so he had to earn it.” Ricardo said pulling her down on his lap.
“I am willing to cook every day if I get to spend this quality time with you.” He teased and Ricardo’s grip tightened on her hips as he threw a deadly glare at his friend.
“So tell me just how you tolerate this thick head here?” she asked leaning forward to hear lambert’s story but Ricardo did not like it a bit.
“Nothing about him is of your concern and you.”
“My concern shared your name too. Did you not hear the part where I mentioned you?”
“No I did not. You only asked about him getting close with a thick head.” She looked at him in disbelieve whereas Lambert burst out laughing tapping his palm on the counter.
“This is how I tolerate him. He is worth it.” Lambert replied.
“You were not referring to me as a thick head were you?” Ricardo asked Iris and she only tilt her shoulder; a smirk came on his lips as he leaned and whispered in her ears in a ticklish way which left her a roasted beetroot as he said “A thick cock? Okay but not a thick head.” She instantly pulled away from him and went to help Lambert carry the dishes to the table. Lambert leaned in
“He’s making his organ do the job his brain is assigned to do. Isn’t he?” she nodded and they shared a laugh.
“Your job here is done. You can leave Lambert.” Ricardo yelled getting up from his seat and he gathered Lambert’s stuffs from the table and tossed it at him as soon as he put the dish down and indicated him to leave through the door/elevator. Iris protested but Ricardo was hearing none of it. He had enough of 3rd wheels meddling in his precious time with his wife. Ringing of phone distracted Lambert and a glance at his device his whole demeanour changed. Kissing her a goodbye on her cheek he excused himself saying something very important came up or else he would have his ass**** friend turn into ashes with jealousy he walked out.
“You cannot do that to everyone who is good to me.”
“You only need me. Those others shouldn’t matter to you.”
“But they do and Lambert is your best friend.”
“F*** friendship with him.”
“Don’t cuss around me. If you want to have any conversation with me.”
“I was doing a great job till now only to have that ass**** ruin it all in one go.” She picked up her stuff and walked away from him. He followed her behind to their room. There was a ding on his device and he was still for a second then there was another pinging sound then did his expressions changed. What was it? Who was it? He's been acting secretive recently and her curiosity was getting the best of her.
He picked her up and held her captive when she refuses to have the dinner Lambert prepared and soon after to have him kicked out.
“I will not curse around you again. I’m sorry but I will not apologize for kicking Lambert out.”
“For an old man like you, you lack in manners but good thing it is never too late to learn some.” She said and he had a frown on his forehead.
“I am only 32 still.”
“So?” she asked.
“I’m at my prime not old.”
“You’re at your prime yet old.” There she had had him at lose of words. He kept shut and did not eat a grain after that.
“It was only a joke you don’t need to be this worked up like a teen.”
“I am not. I just don’t feel like eating.”
As she served him a large portion he got all serious in an instant, grabbing her hand.
“This is the only thing I cannot change for you.”
“What?” she asked not quiet getting what he was talking about?
“I cannot change my birth date literally.”
She never knew a man like him will be this conscious regarding their age but here was her husband who just proved even men were like woman when it came to their age.
“I don’t know what to say to make you feel less conscious but if it helps…
He raised his brows at her in a questioning manner.
“You’ve aged quite well.” followed by a long silence. He pulled her in his arms carefully not wanting to put pressure on his bandaged arm.
“You make want to prove just how young my soul is and how this body of mine is way fit than those boys you call young.”
‘OH MY GOD. Just what did I do?’ She mentally scolded herself as he walked towards the bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 43 10
"Your body belongs to me, Kitten." He rasped out, cold index finger reaching out to trace over my fluttering pulse. I took an hesitant step backwards...
324K 3.6K 13
*Completed* "Well?" he asked. She turned around swiftly, her hair swiping against his chin and mouth. "Well...I'm still contemplating..." S...
87.1K 2.9K 88
[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with urgency, at last pulling my bottom lip bet...
376K 12.1K 34
I felt as if someone had dropped a boulder on my fragile heart. He peppered kisses on her neck and she giggled in response. Right in front of my eyes...