My Destiny & My Everything

By MithchooDreams

The Journey of Arnav and Khushi introduces a totally new concept. Khushi Gupta, a mother of Diya, a 4-month-o... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
PART 2 ~ Khushi Elope, Arshi Meet
PART 3 ~ Arnav and Diya bonding
PART 4 ~ Khushi Tells About Herself
PART 5 ~ Arshi @ Airport
PART 6 ~ Khushi in RM
PART 7 ~ Raizadas Introduced to Khushi
PART 8 ~ Vistors to Khushi Room
PART 9 ~ Morning chat
PART 10 ~ Little Women
PART 11 ~ Angry Raizadas
PART 12 ~ Anguish Khushi
PART 13 ~ Arnav take care of Khushi
PART 14 ~ Diya Born
PART 15 ~ Friendship Day
PART 16 ~ Arish late-night stroll
PART 17 ~ Architect cum Designer
PART 18 ~ Raksha Bandhan & Ganesh Chaturthi
PART 19 ~ Caring Arine
PART 20 ~ Kulfi
PART 21 ~ Photo Shoot
PART 22 ~ Party
PART 23 ~ Birthday Bash
PART 24 ~ Khushi in AR
PART 25 ~ Khushi Missing
PART 26 ~ Diya Birthday
PART 27 ~ Cute Partner
PART 28 ~ Guest
PART 29 ~ Meow's Arguments
PART 30 ~ My Mom's Jewels
PART 31 ~ Dhruv
PART 32 ~ C.S & Nani Birthday
PART 33 ~ Emotionless Khushi
PART 34 ~ Khushi the Saviour
PART 35 ~ Joining AR
PART 36 ~ Lavanya's Ploy
Author Note 🙏🙏🙏

PART 1 ~ Introduction

8.6K 278 21
By MithchooDreams

In Delhi

A man spotted a beautiful girl with long, silky hair, soft baby skin, and a milky complexion as her eyes fixed on the vastness of the sky. He stood there, unable to see her face, as she had her back towards him... Slowly, he approached the girl, patiently waiting for her to acknowledge his presence and turn toward him... Sensing his presence, the girl turned around to meet his warm, chocolate-brown eyes... The man was captivated by her innocent, almond-shaped hazel eyes, completely lost in their depths... before he saw her face...........

He felt someone shaking him with irritation. He opened his eyes to see his brothers on both sides of him, looking at him with keen interest. He just uttered, annoyingly, 'What the...' And yes, he is the Great Arnav Singh Raizada. He had this dream frequently but never saw the girl's face. He always wishes to see his soulmate's face, but he only knows her innocent eyes.

Arnav: What are you guys doing here?

NK: Good morning, Nannav. We want to talk to you about an important matter. So make sure you reach the office at 8:30, okay?

Akash: Haan bhai, a very important matter. Be on time, bhai. And yeah, good morning, bhai... With that, both Akash and NK escape from Arnav before he can shoot any questions.

Arnav: What the. He just shakes his head thinking about what his mad brothers are going to discuss. With that thought, he leaves his bed to get ready for his morning jogging.

.

.

Perambalur Village in Tamilnadu

In the quiet of the room, a Cute little baby peacefully dozed in the crib, while a young girl, her eyes moist with tears, scrolled through family photos on her tablet. Amidst the memories, she paused at a picture of chocolate brown eyes – a drawing she had sketched herself. Each time she beheld it, a soothing sense of solace washed over her, accompanied by a steadfast belief that everything would be alright.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the baby crying. She quickly placed the tablet under her pillow and began to cocoon her baby in her arms. The baby slept peacefully in her arms. Suddenly, Pavithra, Lakshmi Ma (LM) - the loyal servant of the Gupta family whom Khushi treated like her own family member entered her room.

( I have written in Tanglish. For those who don't understand Tamil, I have put English conversation in the bracket)

LM: Enachu Ammu, yen papa azhura? ( What happened Ammu? Why is diya crying? (Khushi's nickname is Ammu))

Khushi: Adhu onnu illa LM, ava elundha appo kooda yaarum illa, adha azhuvaa arambichita ( It was nothing, ma. There was no one when she woke up, so she started crying.)

LM: Seri, Pavithra ni inga enna panitu iruka ( Okay, Pavithra, what are you doing here?)

Pavithra: Satham ketuchu, adha enna nu paakka vandhen ( I heard Diya crying, so I came to check on her.)

LM: Seri, ni rest edu Ammu, Pavithra, va namma polaam ( Okay, you take some rest, Ammu. Pavithra, let's go.)

Pavithra nods, and Khushi signals something to Lakshmi Ma, and they leave. After some time, Lakshmi Ma secretly enters Khushi's room without anyone noticing.

Khushi: LM, ungalukku enna pannanum therium le? Yarukkum theriyama paathukonga. ( LM, do you know what you need to do? Make sure nobody notices.) Then she hands a bag to LM

LM: Aana, Ammu ( But, Ammu... )

Khushi: Ninga anga ponadhuma Karthick-ai contact pannunga, mathadhu la avan pathupan ( After you reach there, contact Karthik (Khushi's loyal assistant). He will take care of it.)

LM: Seri Ammu... Pavithra pathi ni enna nenaikure ( Okay ammu... What's your thought about Pavithra)

Khushi: Illa LM... Enala avala full ah namba mudile. Aana namba avala nambura Mari nadichi DHA aganum ( No LM... I couldn't quite trust her so we had to pretend.)

After LM left, Khushi started thinking about what she needed to do and then slept near her baby.

.

In Delhi AR @ 8.30 AM

ASR cabin

He was just about to take his seat when suddenly someone barged into his cabin. He turned his head around to scold the person, but upon seeing who it was, he kept quiet and asked, " What's going on, guys?" They all settled comfortably on the sofa and said, " We'd like to discuss something with you."

ASR: That I Know. Can you guys elaborate?

Aman: We planned for a vacation

Akash: So the four of us are going to have a lot of fun, bhai...

NK: I already booked tickets and a hotel for us...

ASR: What the... Guys, we have work, You all know that, right? So just cancel the plan...

Aman, NK, Akash: What the

ASR, with a smirk: That's my line.

Aman: Arine... Last month you promised we would all go and enjoy our trip, and now you're canceling yaar... This is not done, man. If you cancel this time, I am going to resign from my job and go on a world tour 😟😟

Akash: Bhai, we are very stressed. Please agree na, just a 6-day trip, bhai...

NK: Please Nannav, agree to the plan... You will definitely enjoy this trip.

After a lot of thinking, Arnav agrees to their emotional blackmail. But they all didn't know that after the trip, their lives were going to change so much...

RM @ 6 PM

The male Raizadas, Aman, and Shyam returned from the office. After freshening up, they gathered in the living room to inform their family members about their trip.

ASR: Nani, Akash, Nk, Aman, and I are going on a trip for 6 days.

Before Nani could respond...

Roshini: What, bhai? I also want to come with you.

Aarav: Me too...

Mami: Hello hi bye bye, me three...

Anjali: Chottey, let's go for a family trip, please...

ASR: STOP... Roshini, you have to go to college, no bunking. And Di, Mami, and Aarav, next time we can plan a family trip. I've already promised these guys, so this trip for us... Nani, is that okay with you???

Nani: Haan, Chottey... You all go and enjoy

ASR: Di, Mama, for the 6 days, you have to manage the office... I've already made all the arrangements, but if anything important comes up, just contact me and we'll come back...

Mama: Don't worry, Arnav, you all enjoy the trip.

Di: Haan, Chote, we'll take care... but remember the promise for the next family trip, okay?

ASR: " Okay, Di..." Then he turned towards his brothers. " You guys pack your clothes tonight itself... We're leaving in the morning." And he left the room.

After dinner, they packed their necessary items... Arnav, Aman, and Akash were clueless about their destination. When they asked NK, he simply said it was a surprise and advised them to pack some warm clothes... And then he left. They chuckled, thinking, " This NK is always crazy; we never know what he's up to..."

The next morning, the family happily saw them off at the airport... It was there that they learned they were going on a trip to South India. NK had always fantasized about visiting South India, but his previous plans had always fallen through. So this time, he decided on South India.

.

.

Last Day of the Trip, 5 PM

The boys enjoyed their trip immensely and discovered many new places, traditions, foods, and languages. They were now at Kodaikanal station, waiting for their train. NK wanted to travel by train, so he devised a plan to journey to Chennai by train and then continue by flight. Knowing his Nannav would be furious if he hadn't booked a flight ticket, he made this arrangement.

.

Perambalur Village in Tamil Nadu

A house filled with guests, all enjoying themselves, but one soul's heart was in agony, though her face didn't betray her pain. She pondered how to execute her plan; failure would mean the end of her life. Thus, she waited for the right moment.

.

At the Railway Station

The boys boarded their coach, where NK had already booked two coupes for them. As a precaution in case his Nannav became angry, he booked two coupes for safety 😃😃😃. The boys settled in comfortably and enjoyed their journey.

Perambalur Village, 2:30 PM

( I have written in Tanglish. For those who don't understand Tamil, I have put English conversation in the bracket)

All the guests finished their lunch and returned to their homes, while some headed to the wedding venue. They were all relatives of Khushi's maternal uncle. Tomorrow morning, Khushi was set to marry Sathish👺👺👺, her maternal uncle's son. Everyone was immersed in the pre-wedding rituals and festivities. However, Khushi didn't desire this marriage with Sathish, but she had agreed to it for Diya's safety. Therefore, she devised a plan to elope unnoticed.

Khushi quietly packed necessary items for herself and Diya for a 2-3 day getaway. As she was packing, there was a knock on her door. Quickly hiding her bag under the bed, she opened the door to find her LM ( Lakshmi Ma) standing there with a medium-sized bag. Without hesitation, she ushered her LM into the room, locking the door behind them, and motioned her to sit on the bed.

Khushi: LM bagla enna? ( LM, what is in that bag??)

LM: Ammu, aavunga uyrioda irukurapo unakaga vaanguna kadaisi jewels.unga anni valagappu appo vaangunaga. ( Ammu, these are the last jewels they bought for you when they were alive... They bought these jewels while purchasing for your sister-in-law's baby shower function...) As they say this, tears fill both their eyes...

After some time they console themselves.

LM: Ammu, Pendrive-um letterum baatharama vechiko. ippo namma kita irukara ore evidence athudan. ( Ammu Keep this Pendrive and letter safe with you these are the only evidence we have)

Khushi: Ennaku Therium Ma. Avangala summa vidava matten ( I know LM, and I won't leave them also) while gritting her teeth with anger 😡😡😡.....LM just keeps her hand on her shoulder Khushi turns and hugs her...

LM: Seri, bag ellam pack pannitiya? ( Ammu, did you pack your things, naa???)

Khushi: Yeah, they both began the meticulous process of packing her essential files, a significant amount of cash, her laptop, and her iPad into the spacious suitcases, ensuring everything was neatly organized. Alongside these items, they carefully selected clothes for both herself and Diya, anticipating their needs for the foreseeable future. From her closet, they retrieved a generously sized handbag and purse, ensuring they had enough space to accommodate all necessities.

Khushi then reached into her purse to retrieve her customized iPhone, taking a moment to power it on and set it to vibrate mode, ensuring it remained discreet. From the side table, she picked up her Android phone, the one she used exclusively in front of her mom's family members, adjusting the ringtone to a low volume to avoid drawing attention.

With their electronic devices sorted, they turned their attention to Diya's needs, carefully packing her food and other essentials into her handbag, making sure nothing was overlooked. Additionally, they added some extra money to Khushi's purses, ensuring they were prepared for any unexpected expenses. A portion of the funds was also set aside for LM's personal use, ensuring she was adequately provided for.

After completing their packing, Khushi took her bags to her washroom, strategically positioning them behind the door to ensure they remained hidden from prying eyes.

LM: Washroomla yen luggageah vaikura? ( Ammu, why did you keep a bag in the washroom?)

Khushi: Yarachu Patha sandhagam varam.thevailladha prachanai Pavithra paal le sleeping pills mix panniduga. Aprom na sonnadha mattum follow pannuga. namba Mela yaruikku sandhagam vara kudatha. gavanama irunga. ( If someone sees it, they'll get suspicious, and it could cause trouble for us... LM, mix some sleeping pills into Pavithra's milk and give it to her... And follow my instructions. Don't make any mistakes. We can't afford that. Be careful...)

Khushi began writing a letter, stating that she was leaving because she didn't want to get married. She asked LM not to search for her and to keep it in her side drawer...

LM: Ammu, Khur... ( Ammu, Khur...) Suddenly, she was stopped by Khushi. Avangala contact pannathiga. konjam naal aprom naaney avangaitu pesuren. ( Don't contact them until I tell... I'll speak to them after a few days. Right now, I just want to get away from this place and everything for a while,) said Khushi in a pained and strict voice. Once again, they were interrupted by a sudden knock on the door. After confirming everything was in order, Khushi opened the door to find Pavithra standing there. Khushi allowed her inside and closed the door.

Pavithra: Anni (Sister-in-law), are you okay?

Khushi: Haan, Pavithra. Just missing my parents, Anna (Khushi's brother Ravi), and Shru (Khushi's sister-in-law Shruthi)... When Khushi mentions Shruthi, Pavithra suddenly stiffens for a second and then returns to normal. Khushi and LM notice her keenly and decide to speak about this later...

Pavithra: Seri Anni, chumma ungala paathutu polamnu vanthen. neenga rest eduga kalila seikrama ezhuthukonum. makeup artist nighteh vanthuruvanga. veetla ready agidalam neraa mandabathiku pogalam. ( Okay, Anni. I thought I'd check with you once to see if you're alright and need anything. You go and take some rest; you have to wake up early in the morning. The makeup artist will come tonight and stay here. It will be convenient to get ready here, and then we will go directly to the marriage hall before the Muhurtham - the auspicious time) With that, she left.

Khushi: Okay She closes the door, takes out her iPhone, and calls Karthick. After 2 rings, Karthick picks up her call.

Khushi: Hello, Karthik.

Karthik: Yes, Ma'am. Is everything alright?

Khushi: No issues, Karthik. I'll ring you up after 2 AM. Wait for me behind the house with your car.

Karthik: Don't worry, Ma'am. I'll be there. I won't let anything happen to you and Diya.

Khushi: I trust you, Karthik. That's why I've asked you to come. I'll call you once everyone is asleep.

Karthik: Alright, Ma'am. Take care. If you need anything, just give me a call. I'll be there for you.

Khushi simply said Okay and ended the call, then tucked her phone under the pillow.

.

.

Karthik (POV)

" Khushi Ma'am, I won't let anything bad happen to you... Because of you, today my mother is alive..." Karthik's mind drifted to the past. One day, Khushi and Karthik went for a meeting. As Khushi's assistant, Karthik accompanied her. While Khushi was driving, Karthik was sitting beside her when suddenly, a call came for Karthik. After attending the call, he broke down into tears 😭😭😭. Khushi stopped the car. " What happened, Karthik? Why are you crying like this?" she asked.

Karthik: Ma'am, my mother had an accident... They said they are taking her to the ICU...

Khushi: Which hospital?

Karthik: Apollo Hospital, Ma'am...

As Khushi drove the car, she called another assistant and instructed her to cancel the meeting.

Karthik: Ma'am, the meeting is important for our company... You go to the meeting, I will manage, Ma'am.

Khushi: Just SHUT UP, Karthik... Now your mother's life is more important than the damn meeting... So just cut the bullshit...

After some time, they reached the hospital and inquired about his mother. The doctor said her condition was very critical and they needed to operate immediately. They were asked to pay the bill upfront. When Karthik and Khushi went to the reception to ask for the bill, they were informed of the huge amount. Karthik was blank as he didn't have that much money.

Khushi paid the bill on Karthik's behalf and then took him to the doctor's cabin.

Doctor: Come in.

Khushi: Doctor, we've paid the bill. What's the status?

Doctor: Her head is injured, and she has lost a lot of blood. Her blood group is rare, so it's causing a delay.

Khushi: Which blood group?

Doctor: AB-negative.

Khushi: Thank god, I am also AB-negative... I will give her blood, said Khushi as she left with a nurse to donate blood.

After some time, Khushi came out from the cabin, struggling a little as she was feeling tired after giving blood. Karthik saw her and helped her to sit, thanking her profusely. 

From that moment on, Karthik's perspective of Khushi shifted dramatically. She wasn't just his boss anymore; she was a guardian angel. He began to regard her with a newfound reverence, treating her with the utmost respect and admiration. The depth of his gratitude was immeasurable, and he made a silent vow to himself that he would do anything for Khushi, even if it meant sacrificing his own life.

.

.

In Khushi Room 6.30 PM

LM went to bring food for Khushi. Suddenly, Khushi remembered from her brother's letter that he had instructed her to call a certain number (Mohan - a trustworthy person for Ravi) when she escaped from this difficult situation.

She quickly retrieved her phone and dialed the number. The person on the other end instructed her to meet him. Khushi asked him to wait at the Vridhachalam bus station around 3 AM.

LM entered her room with a plate full of food and fed her. After she finished eating, Khushi insisted that LM should sleep for a while, and she would take care of Diya in the meantime.

Khushi: Illa LM. Neenga thungunga na pathukaren. Naan ready agitu ezhupuren.( No, LM... I will stay awake... you sleep. I will wake you up when I'm ready to leave.)

LM: Ammu nee travel pannanum nee rest edu. elalarum thungunathuku aprom ezhuparen. ( Ammu, you have to travel, so rest now. I'll wake you up after everyone else has gone to sleep)

Khushi: Alright. What about the makeup artist?

LM: Ava innum varala ( Still hasn't arrived.)

Khushi: Muduja ava foodlayum sleeping pill mix pannidunga. ( If possible, add sleeping pills to her food or drink.)

LM: Adha naan paathukiren nee rest edu ( I will. You should rest now.)

Khushi nodded and lay down in her bed.

.

.

In Train

As the chatter of the boys filled the air, Arnav found himself swept up in a whirlwind of emotions—happiness, sadness, and excitement all mingling together within him. Uncertain of how to navigate this sea of conflicting feelings, he yearned for a moment of solitude.

With a gentle sigh, Arnav quietly slipped away from the group, seeking solace in the tranquility of another coupe. Amidst the soft rhythm of the train and the gentle sway of the carriage, he hoped to find the clarity he so desperately sought.

.

.

Will Khushi escape from this Marriage?

Who is Diya's father?

What is Khushi and Diya's relationship?

Hey, guys, this is my first story and my English is not good so please ignore the errors I want all of your support to continue this story😍😍😘.

I am eagerly waiting for your reviews and support and please vote also😍😘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 8.4K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
109K 8.3K 37
Do not let your past blackmail your present and ruin your beautiful future. Arnav Singh Raizada, youngest of four siblings. Arrogance and ego are the...
119K 5.2K 22
She is poor - He hates poor She loves him - He doesn't know she exists She serves him - He doubts her She lives for him - He leaves her Can her Love...
202K 8.3K 31
Arnav is a widower. Khushi is the mother of an 8 year old son. When happens when they cross each other.