The Gentle Giant

By Midnighthunger

I look down at the frail frame of the girl. I unlatched her cage and nudged her with my foot. It seems cruel... More

Please Read!
Axel
Hazel
Cheap
Preparations
Blue
Blue's Food
Stand
Forget
Care
Hairbrush
Truth
Cuddles
Dinner
Like me
Kara
Sale
Home
Live with it.
Change
Minx
Kiss
Cage
Perfect
Play
Lower
Maybe
Laundry
Sleep
Routine
My sub
Punishment
Title
Equal
Doll
Cake
Cane
Fingers
Moment
Bake
Always
Fit
Dream
Love
Order
Adeline
Ten Thousand Miles
Truck
Fire
Epilogue

Hands

31.8K 889 395
By Midnighthunger

Axel's POV

I sit in the facility lobby, feeling very out of place. I switch between being excited and regretful of my decision to buy Hazel.

Just as the doctor had said, she was really cheap. I don't have a lot, or any money though. If I didn't work here and get a discount on her, then I wouldn't have been able to buy her. The only reason why I can afford her is because it's coming out of my mid-year bonus.

I hadn't quite thought about how I'm supposed to afford everything else though. It hadn't really struck me till now that there will be expenses for her that aren't just a one time thing.

She is gonna need food, feminine products, clothes, hygiene stuff...

She's pretty small though, I'm sure I could get away with not feeding her much. Or maybe I could give her the left overs from dinner... surely such a small human as herself wouldn't need a full meal to be satisfied. Or maybe the little 'just add water' meals they usually feed subs would be fine. Those would probably be the cheapest.

Easiest too. I just stir in the powder with the water and her meals are made. I can get a whole box and it will probably last her a couple of months if I give her a packet or two a day.

To save money, she could also use my soap and shampoo and stuff. Clothes as well, she doesn't need her own if any at all actually. A pair of underwear will be fine for now and I can buy her more if she's good and once I get more money.

The door leading to the preparation rooms opens. I look up expecting Hazel to be coming out. Abby is the only one to exit though.

"Hey." She sits beside me. She's usually really confident, but I can't help but feel she is hesitant about something.

"What's up? Is Hazel alright?" I ask her worriedly. I already paid for her, so if she dies or something I don't get a refund.

"Yeah, yeah, she's fine. I came to see what you want done to her hair. I remember you saying it would be a lot of work for you..."

Well, if we cut it all off, I could save on shampoo and conditioner and whatever girls put in hair hair. She wouldn't even need a brush.

"Can you get rid of it all?" She remains silent.

"...I could...I—how about we just leave it for now?" My brows furrow. "Who knows if she'll even make it. I mean, you've seen how sick she is. Let's just leave it and if she heals and you still want it all gone..."

"She's going to be fine. The doctor gave her the medicine she needs and she's already getting better."

"Please?" Abby asks me.

"...Why?"

Why does it matter to her.

"How many girls do you see with shaved heads?" Abby asks me.

I pause, "Well, none but-"

"There's no reason to humiliate her," she says with a pleading sigh.

"It's not about that. It's just going to be an extra cost." This isn't about humiliating Hazel, it's about money.

"I'll buy the shampoo or whatever. Alright?"

"No, why would you do that?" I ask in confusion. Hazel isn't Abby's submissive, not now or when she was a trainer.

"I—don't you think her self estimate could use a little salvaging? Don't you think it's humiliating enough for her that she can't walk? That she won't ever be able to?" She asks me.

"What do you mean?" Hazel will be fine, she just needs rest. She can walk eventually.

"Axel... didn't they tell you?"

"About her hamstring taken out? Yes, but she'll be fine. She just needs—" I say, not actually knowing what she needs.

I was right, right? Hazel would be fine, she want permanently crippled.

"Axel, she hasn't been able to walk in nine years. She was eleven," Abby says and I go quite.

I just bought a sub who couldn't and wouldn't ever be able to walk.

"So I just bought a submissive that's completely useless? That's what you're telling me?" I ask in frustration.

Abby frowns, a judgmental look on her face. "That wasn't what I was saying, but if that's how you want to take it."

"How am I supposedly take it, she can't walk! She's useless!" I snap, seeing now why they were going to ship her off to be a breeder.

"Man, well I'm really sorry that this is unconvincing for you," she says, clearly angry. "It must really be tough for you to suffer like this." I regret my words.

She is right, I have no right to be mad about this.

It's not Hazel's fault and if it's effected anyone, it's her. I should be mad at the trainers who hurt her and let her leg get infected. I shouldn't be mad at her for the consequences of their actions.

Before I can say anything, Abby starts to storm off. "Abby, wait!"

"What? I'm going to shave her head, isn't that what you wanted?" She snaps.

"Y-you can leave it." She grinds her jaw, not as pleased about my decision as I thought she'd be.

"Good. She'll be done soon. They're going to sedate her and they will be by around six to drop her off at your house," she says before angrily turning away.

————

The seditive they gave her takes a lot longer to wear off than I anticipated. It could be due to her being sick, but she remains unconscious for far longer than they told me she would.

I do suspect that she woke up before I noticed though, because when I do notice she woke up, she seems highly alert for her sickly state.

I pause in the doorway, not wanting to alert her of my presence. I haven't unlocked her cage yet, so she sits almost unmoving, simply surveying my living room.

She looks frightened, but seems to be much healthier now that the medicine the doctor gave her is working in her.

"Hazel," I finally call, making her jump. Her head hits the side of her cage as she pushes back to get as far away from me as she can.

Her large eyes lock onto mine and I see she is nothing short of terrified. Her breath elevated and I begin to hear her wheezing again. "It's alright". I try too soothe her, not wanting her to hyperventilate.

That will just be another medical bill if I have to take her to the hospital or something.

I watch the girl and she watches me. We just stare at one another, me taking in her petiteness and her probably taking in my massiveness.

I clear my throat, stopping her eyes from analyzing every oversized part of my body. Her eyes snap to mine and I try to calm myself. Her anxiety feels contagious.

I walk over to her, stopping in front of her cage and leaning down to unlock it.

She shakes inside the cage, trying to push herself against the back.

It's too small though, only really big enough for her to sit in it if she curls up. "How do you feel?" I ask her, taking the lock off her cage and swinging open the door.

She doesn't move to come out, so I take a step back, trying to give her space.

"G-good." She is almost so quiet I miss it. Due to her pale complexion, I don't believe her, but her answer doesn't really change anything.

We stand in silence for a another moment, "Do you want to come out?" She shakes her head no. Silence befalls between us again. "You need to come out," I decide. She needs a proper bath.

Although they 'washed' her at the facility she still has a dirt and dull smell on her.

She hesitates, but nods, waiting another second before to crawls out of the cage. "Come on," I say simply, walking us toward the bathroom.

I lean down and start to fill the tub with water, wondering if I should wash her, or if she can wash herself. I turn around to assess her, but am met with emptiness.

I huff and stomp down the hall, going to get her. I knew I shouldn't have left her unattended. I knew she was going to run.

When I turn the corner to the living room though, my legs run into something and I nearly trip over her.

I curse and catch myself. She squeals in fear and surprise. "Bloody hell!" Hazel flinches and winces, expecting to be hit.

I sigh, realizing she's simply having a hard time moving around and not in fact attempting a great escape.

I pick her up effortlessly, making her gasp. I set her on the sink, turning without a word to feel the bath water. It's steamy, almost too much so, but I can let it sit to cool a bit so it doesn't burn her.

Hazel says nothing and doesn't make a move, sitting like a statue. I look through my cupboards, trying to find a soap or something that smells a little more feminine.

I don't really have anything, but I opt for a different soap and shampoo from the one I usually use, just so we don't smell the same.

I set it on the edge of the tub and turn around to examine her. She looks frightened, but also exhausted. She coughs quietly, her eyes not lifting from the floor or even looking my way.

"You should undress." She pulls her shirt up and over herself, and my eyes fall onto her bare breasts. I stare shamelessly at her until she pushes herself off the counter and onto her feet.

Her knees buckle, but she grips onto the counter tightly to hold her self up. I have hold of her hips, steadying her, before she can collapse.

She looks back at me hesitantly and I keep hold of her waist. She turns back to herself and carefully lets go of the counter, putting all her weight on her left leg. She carefully slides her underwear down her injured leg and I grip her other hip tighter as she switches her weight to relieve her good leg of her underwear as well.

She's already exhausted from the physical labor of just getting undressed by the time I let go of her. Her legs falter, and I quickly grab onto her hips, realizing she won't be able to stand on her own.

I put my arm under her knee and pick her up, taking her to the tub. I'd let her do this all herself, but I doubt she can sit down without falling and hurting herself.

She tenses when her bottom touches the water, but then she starts to relax as I let her go. She sits in the warm water, looking around contently.

A small smile traces my face and my worries about what I've done start to fade. "Thank you, Master," Hazel says softly and I wipe the goofy grin off my face and nod.

I sit down beside the tub and she suddenly leans away from me. Apparently her trust in me doesn't extend as far as her feeling comfortable with me sitting by her.

I shrug it off, it doesn't really matter if she trusts me or not.

I grab her arm and pull her over, affectively moving her closer and sloshing water around in the tub.

She is stiff under my grip, but she doesn't fight. I don't know if her docile behavior is due to her fear, or if she is actually usually a very compliant person. She's probably just afraid. I've never met a docile submissive that didn't have to have the brattiness beat out of them.

I get the bar of soap with a sigh and lather my hands up. I try not to use too much. I don't want to waste too much of my stuff on her.

I jump a bit when she suddenly gets a coughing attack. Her lungs wheeze as she struggles to breath, but it doesn't last long and she is left to breath normally again.

I recompose myself, feeling slightly embarrassed that the small girl managed to give me a jump scare by simply coughing without warning.

I move her hair out of the way, trying not to get soap in it. "Don't move too much." I don't want her to move away from me when I try to clean her.

She sits stock still as I cover her in soap, not daring to disobey. Her breasts are soft and feel nice in my hands. Her hips, legs and shoulders feel boney though and aren't as nice to hold. When I clean the under side of her legs, I pause, feeling the disfigured muscle under her right thigh.

Her scar, even though she's had it for a while, feels rough and juts out a bit. She squirms uncomfortably as I run my hand over it. I move on, not trying to cause her discomfort.

She pulls away from my hand as if it hurts her for me to touch there, but it's been so long since the injury I question if she is just recalling the memory.

I grab her feet, trying to clean the caked on dirt, but she yanks her foot away. I look up at her with a stern expression and she cringes, a timid smile on her face.

I huff, grabbing her foot again, holding it tightly with one hand as I clean the bottom of her feet. She can't withhold her laughter and it makes me pauses and look up at her as she tries to stifle her laughter behind her hands.

I let her foot go and turn away, hiding my subtle smile.

I coat my hands in a small dollop of shampoo after I wash away the soap and grime. As I start to rinse her hair, I suddenly come to a realization: she is very pretty.

My hands pause in her hair and she opens her eyes to look at me. I contemplate telling her that she is pretty, but instead decide my silence is better.

She probably already knows and I don't need her to get any ideas about becoming a little diva, so I opt for silence.

I continue to wash her hair, this time, taking my time instead of roughly rushing through like I did with her body. "Am I hurting you?" I ask her hesitantly after a minute, realizing that my hands are too big and body to bulky to be gentle with her.

Although I'm not entirely pleased with her, I shouldn't be hurting her without reason.

I'm about to take my hands from her head and let her wash her own hair, but she shakes her head no, making me pause. "No, Master."

I don't really expect the title, but it's nice to be address with respect like that. "I'm not hurting you?" I ask her, not bothering to hide my excitement from her. She hesitates at my excitement, but shakes her head no again.

I smile happily, pleased that I am in fact able to touch her without hurting her. Especially with how petite she is, if I can learn to train her without hurting her too much, then I can be a trainer for other subs as well.

I take my time, massaging her head and washing out all the dirt and grime from her hair.

As I rinse her hair out again, I become surprised when I notice her platinum blonde hair beneath. I knew she had been blonde, but with all the dirt, it looked like she just had a little blondeness. Hidden beneath all the dirt though, she actually has fine blonde hair.

I run my hand over her hair and she looks down, watching me run my hand over it. Guilt fills me as I remember that I had not so long ago contemplated cutting off all her beautiful hair.

I remove my hand from her hair and lean back, "Stay." I stand up to go get her a towel. She nods and remains in the tub.

I come back to dry her off and stop at the doorway, shocked to see her take hand fulls of her dirty bath water and drink it. "Hazel! No!" I snap at her, grabbing her hands and making her drop the dirty water.

She jumps away from me, cowering as I yank her out of the tub. "Bad girl!" I slap her.

That water is sure to get her sick and she doesn't need to be anymore sick.

I sigh in frustration. The second her feet hit the floor, she crumbles from her own weight. I quickly catch her, feeling stupid for yanking  her out like that.

She's too weak to sit up without leaning on something, how could I have forgotten she can't stand on her own?

She curls up in a ball on the floor, not helping me in the slightest as I try to have her stand. She cries quietly and I sigh, releasing her to just sit on the floor.

I frown at the bruises already on her arm from me yanking her frail body up. I hadn't meant to hurt her, she's just so frail and easy to hurt.

I think to the way I slapped her, realizing I shouldn't have done that either. If she bruised from me just grabbing her, she would definitely bruise from me hitting her.

I open my mouth to apologize to her, feeling so guilty for hurting her. I'm all for disciplining a submissive when they are bad, but I probably shouldn't have just hit her.

She probably hasn't really taken a bath before and didn't know not to drink the water. I hadn't wanted her to drink that nasty water, but I shouldn't have slapped her.

I drape the towel I got her over her and leave the bathroom, letting her dry herself off as I get myself under control.

I look down at my hands in loathing, wishing I hadn't been made for causing such pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
184K 23.4K 14
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.4M 79.9K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
567K 35.3K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...