Infinity ~ Twilight

By Fanfic_reading_Whore

"So, you're telling me that I've came all this way and there's no food? I'm leaving." "No you're not!" πŸŒ˜πŸŒ—πŸŒ–... More

β€’Castβ€’
β€’Playlistβ€’
β€’Aestheticsβ€’
Part One
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Eclipse ~ Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 29

2.9K 111 21
By Fanfic_reading_Whore

"What the hell Naya?"

______________🥀_____________

Third person

"You're gonna stay here until the child is born." Aro stated leaving no room for arguments. Allison placed her hand over her stomach in a protective manner.

"I won't stay here! You wanted to kill me not even seconds ago!" Allison yells at Aro glaring harshly at him. "The child will have nothing to do with you!"

Aro was in front of her in a matter of seconds. Allison jumped back away from him startled by his sudden appearance. "If this child is mine, it stays here until it's born."

Allison didn't know how to respond to him. Did she really want him in her child's life after everything that he had done to her? What made him change his decision about harming her? Thoughts clouded Allison's mind. She was confused and skeptical of Aro. 

"I don't trust you enough." Allison confessed looking around the teased room. A loud snort came out of the angry King who stares at Allison with a bored look resting on his face.

"Of course, you'd be stupid to." He spoke with boredom dipping from his tone. "Now be off, we have actual work to do." His eyes moves to Aro. "I trust you enough to deal with this rodent."

Allison felt offended by his words. She hoped the Barbie Ken doll wasn't calling her a rodent. Otherwise, he had another thing coming.

******

"Are they finished?" Aro question. His red eyes boring into a vampire who nodded so fast he head could've came off. It was very visible that this vampire was deathly terrified of Aro who sat upon his throne with his two soul brothers. 

"Use your words, you imbecile!" An angry voice sneered at the almost shaking vampire. His eyes widen and his body flinched back.

"Th-the rooms are completed." He stuttered lightly. His hand's clutched the bottom of his shirt to try and keep his nerves on bay. "They are just as you wanted them designed."

"I want to see them." Aro stood from his throne. He gazed over to each of his brothers who were seated on each of his sides. "I shall be back."

Without waiting for a reply, he left. With lightning speed, he found himself in a familiar part of the castle. Only it was remodeled very differently.  The original white colored walls now painted a light grey. There were two doors across from each other. Both painted white. One of the walls, Paintings that were done by Caius hung proudly on the walls.

The heels on Aro's polished shoes echoed through the corridor with each step he took. He stopped at the doors. He turned to the left and opened the door. The door swung open softly. His crimson eyes scanned for anything out of place, or something not done correctly. The walls were painted soft lavender. The large crystal chandelier hanging from the middle of the room. A white vanity with beautiful, handcrafted cravings sat against the wall. The canopy bed had violet purple drapes pulled back showing the matching-colored comforter laid nicely across the bed. A large desk sat in the far-right corner of the room with a large window overlooking the town behind it. The curtains were purple and was long enough to touch the floor.

To say, Aro was very pleased with this room. He knew that the final touch ups were going to be left to his daughters. With a swift turn, Aro exited the room closing the door softly behind him. He went to the other door and opened it. The room was painted a sky blue. A similar Crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling. Not much was different from the room across this one. Only difference was that stuff was blue instead on purple. Aro deemed that the rooms were ready, and it was time to fulfill plan B.

******

Natalie 

I watched as a squirrel ran across the yard. The wind blew the leaves around. It looked normal outside, like it was just a regular day. I shivered a bit when a cold chill ran through me. The noise of metal clapping together had me jumping, and my attention turning towards it. I narrowed my eyes at the sight of the ladder on the ground. I heard nervous laughing. I looked up and saw Naya.

"What the hell Naya?" I asked Naya who was leaned against the bark of the tree in the front yard. 

"You know how we always wanted to climb this thing when we visited Uncle Charlie in the summer when we were kids?" Naya asked looking down at me. I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I remember." I told her staring in confusion.

"Well, I climbed this tree." She stated the obvious with an innocent smile. That was a stupid choice. The tree was very old. "See already up here." 

I watched her in worry. "No shit." I responded rolling my eyes. As if it wasn't obvious enough. "Alright you accomplished climbing the tree. Now please get down."

"The ladder fell dipshit!" Naya gestured down at the fallen ladder. I shook my head and walked over to the long orange ladder. I picked it up and propped it against the tree again.

"What the hell are you doing up there?" Uncle Charlie questions. I turned my head and saw that he was coming back from the neighbor's house.

"Just checking off my to-do list." Naya says throwing her hands up obviously annoyed now. "Why are y'all tripping?"

"Well to-do your checklist ass back down from that tree." I ordered crossing my arms. I heard Naya mumbling as she threw her leg over the branch and lowered herself down slowly. "Be careful."

"Let me concentrate!" She yells back. Her foot hits the top of the ladder and from there she climbs down. Once her feet hit the ground, I slapped the back of her head.
"Ow!"

"That's for getting stuck up there." I told her walking away.

"Whatever." She mumbles. Uncle Charlie waits for us at the front door with his arms crossed and a raised eyebrow.

"I would ask questions about your decision to climb the tree but with you I would get answers that I would somewhat understand." Uncle Charlie said staring at Naya who raised her eyebrow. "Anyway, you girls are coming with me."

"Where?"

"Is there food involved?" 

I looked at Naya and wondered how she can eat so much yet stay so fit. She doesn't exercise for shit. She was a puzzle that I was going to leave alone. Cause I would probably never solve it. "To Billy's." Uncle Charlie spoke. Naya made some noise in the back of her throat.

"No thank you, I have an important book to read." Naya says heading into the house. I watch her slam the front door behind her. I jumped at the sound. Uncle Charlie looked at me like he was wanting an explanation for the slam door. I gave him a shrug.

"Books are very important." I tell him with an awkward smile. He gave me a deadpan look.

"Naya reading a book?" He said it like it was the oddest thing he's heard. I mean even I knew it was a lie. Naya never read a book in her life willingly outside of school.

"It's important." I still covered the lie. Uncle Charlie wasn't stupid though.

"We still talking about the same Naya here?"

"Maybe." I spoke slowly.

"Even I know that's a lie, Natalie. Naya doesn't read books." The kitchen window suddenly slides up. My head turned, Naya stuck her head out, she gave Uncle Charlie a mean look.

"For your information, I do read thank you very much!" You could hear just how offended she truly was. I bite my bottom lip, but a giggle escaped. Naya pointed at us. "I read a lot! I read tons of books. Only the ones with pictures though!"

"Naya," I called her with an amused smile growing on my lips. "You never read, even when the books have pictures. You look at the pictures."

A mean glare was directed at me. "Screw you!" She shuts the window after that. I shook my head. She knew she didn't read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 3.3K 16
As a new member of the Cullen family, new adventures are taken when an incident pushes the Cullens to move away from Forks, Washington, the place Y/N...
78K 1.8K 21
𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 π’•π’˜π’ 𝒐𝒓 π’Žπ’π’“π’† 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 π’˜π’‰π’ 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’†π’… 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’•π’π’ˆπ’†π’•π’‰π’†π’“. (𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘½π’π’π’•π’–π’“π’Š 𝒙 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙...
188K 3.2K 32
Hi, my name is Alex Swan. My twin sister Bella and I are moving to Forks to live with our Dad. This is the story of how our lives changed when we mov...