c.b.

Albion_dxd123 tarafından

corbyn besson needs to calm tf down. @whydontwemusic🗣️ Daha Fazla

cheated on🤦
•requests•
insomnia💤
bulimic🎅
stomach virus☔
sexual assault👎
overworked🤒
runaway🏃
death threats🔪
panic attack🅿️
chrons disease💉
throat surgery👹
•new book•
asthma attack🗣️
cold¿⛄
nightmare 😈
allergic reaction👃
mental breakdown💫
nyctophobia🌑
jumped🦘
losing a friend😿 [wdw]

fight with parents😷

1.2K 33 13
Albion_dxd123 tarafından

3rd persons POV

A week ago was the day why don't we split. No not split apart, but to go see there parents who live in very different states. So a week ago all the boys said fairwell and wouldn't see each other till today, or so that's what they thought

Corbyn decided to spend another couple days with his parents because his mom brother, dad and sister wanted it that way

So thats exactly what he gave them

He called the bros who already landed and hugged each other and told each other they missed each other. When they got the call corbyn was staying a couple more days.

Little did he know, he was coming home sooner than expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day for corbyn, he woke up got dressed, but something felt off about today, wanna know what that was ?

It was his mom and dad fighting which was absolutely nothing new to thier family. You see corbyn always got along with people, he was the nicest person you've meant or soon to meet, but when it came to his parents they were always yelling and bickering at each other constantly.

Corbyn couldn't help it though, he wanted to go back to cali, but he also didn't wanna say no to his mom and dad afraid of what they might of said.

Corbyns POV

Todays already off to a rough start and its not even roughly around 7am. He layed in bed, while he heard yelling and stuff being throw everywere. He wondered what they were fighting about, so he went to the top of the stairs and heard the whole conversation

Of course it was about corbyns music career. He left home at age 16 yrs old, his mom and dad never wanting to let go of him, they always wanted him to be a mechanic just like his mom, dad, brother and sister, but corbyn had different objectives in life and that was a music career. That was his life

"I don't want corbyn, to keep coming home and leaving again, it's honestly pissing me off, he needs to stop coming then living again just to break our hearts again, why can't he be like jordan and ashley, why can't he be normal. his mom stated

That hit corbyn hard being normal left corbyn when he started the band, which he was completely fine with it, as if it was a dream of his, that he was destined to follow, so that's what he did, and everywere he goes there fans everywere like everywere.

"come on sakia, we all know corbyn was the messed up child, he was never supposed to happen, he happened on a one night stand, with you and i, we didn't even like each other then, but when stupid ass corbyn came along we were forced to be wrecken with, of course he's not normal." He's dad yelled at his mom.

Those words completely broke me. Hearing them actually coming from my dad's mouth hurt more than anything.

you can't just stand here and let them talk shit, go defend yourself

And thats exactly what corbyn did, he stomped his way to the kitchen and these rough words came out of his mouth

seriously, if im such a big mess up and your little one night stand kid, why the fuck do you keep asking me to come home all the damn time. If you never truly cared about me, you could of just told me, I woulda been out of here in seconds, but you guys were the ones that kept me around when you could of left me god dammit. I'm sorry I went out to L.A. and followed my damn dreams, jonah, daniel jack and zachs parents were proud of them, why the hell can't you be proud of me, that hurts. I'm sorry I'm your messed up child, but I hate you just as much as you hate me, that's a promise.

Corbyn said all of that surprising himself and his parents. His dad lefted up his hand and full on slapped corbyn in the face making corbyn whimper in pain.

"Speak to me like that again young boy I'll do it again harder. You don't tell us how to parent OUR children. Your were the drunken mistake, you can die for all I fucking care, your mom and I fucking hate you and we always have since 20 years ago. Kill yourself for all we care. Just get out." His dad yelled with so much anger.

Whatever, my life will be so much better without you in it. What happened next corbyn didn't expect, his dad slapped him again in the same exact spot as the last, but this hit hurt more than the last.

Corbyn ran up to his bedroom slammed his door and started packin all his cloths, he was done with his family and was never coming back. Tears threatened to fall as corbyn was packing his boxers and pants. He was almost done when jordan came in and immediately pulled him into a hug with these following words:

"Don't listen to them corbyn, there all so wrong, you go back to cali and leave your dream, I love you so much but never come back here, not after what happened tonight" my brother simply said leaving my room with one last hug.

I walked over to my mirror and saw the bruise that was dark purple and red where my dad has slapped me. I pulled and my phone and went to the group chat with the boys and i.

Why Don't We groupchat
The dumbass's

Corbyn💜👊: guys, aye in coming home a bet sooner than I expected, imma be on the first flight out tommorow morning.

Corbyn💜👊: i couldn't, I shouldn't be here anymore so im coming home early. see you guys tommorow xoxo

Jack💯👌: bud, why do you wanna come home early. what's wrong ?

Corbyn💜👊: nothing, i just wanna come home early, I miss you guys that's all.

Zach💫✌: aww that's so sweet, we miss you too buddy❤

Daniel💘💋: Bro we miss you too, but are sure there's not something wrong ?

Jonah🔒❤: were all for you coming home fr, but you love your family we all know you wouldn't wanna just leave like that. did something happened? do u want us too call u ?

Corbyns💜👊: no, don't call please, im crying way too much for that.

Zach💫✌: dude, your starting to scare us now, why are you crying what's wrong ?

Daniel💘💋: dont keep it to yourself, you texted us to obviously tell us, so till us

Jack💯👌: dani, don't be rude, take your time corbs. were right here for you always.

Corbyn💜👊: my dad, mom and i all got into a fight, about me living again, my dad got so pissed and slapped me in the face twice, now there's a big fucking bruise on the side of my face, and my dad never wants to see me again and honestly im fine with that. It just hurts knowing that I was there drunken one night stand mistake, ashley always told me that, but actually hearing it come from my partent hurt alot more.

Jonah🔒❤: corbyn buddy, im so sorry, will always be here for you bud we love you so much❤

Daniel💘💋: he's right ya know.
read 11pm

I decided to keep my drama out if the boys lifes. Tommorow I'll be on a flight home, were my mom and dad can't judge me for well me.

Yeah it hurts like hell knowing they never wanted me, but I know going back home to the boys is all I really need.

3rd person POV

With that Corbyn had fallen into a deep slumber not waking up once that night, that was for the best though.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning corbyn arrived to the airport not doubting his decision once, he board the flight.

The whole way home he thought about the worse

like my dad said im useless

im dead weight, the begging to be lifted up, but held down by an anchor.

i can see why my mom or dad didn't want me

It all hit me at once, tears started dripping down my face, luckily I was alone, in the sitting bays.

Once the plan landed i was picked up at the he airport by our manger, i sit in the passenger side, with tears falling down my already red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks, it was just getting worse by the moment.

"Everythings going to be okay, the boys got your back on this one, we all do corbs, will never gonna let you go ever." Tyler our manager said to me putting his hand on my thigh for comfort. Thank, I uh really needed that. He just nodded his head agreement, he pulled out his phone, I'm guessing to text the boys on what just happened

We pulled up to the house about 20 minutes later, I got my stuff and walked through the front door just to see my best friends staring back at me with smiles across their faces, I couldn't help but smile at this involuntarily moment the boys had just giving me.

They all pulled me into thier chests and I cried there for a while. Mostly jonahs though. Whenever I'm down and out him or daniel are always there for me, all the guys r but I trust jonah and daniel the most.

"Corbyn just know, you are not a dead weight, you are not worthless, you are the most precious guys ive even meant, and I wouldn't have it any other way, I love you, daniel jack and zach love you, and if your mom nor dad can see that, then I guess you'll be stuck with us, because we fully accept in our lives, your mom and dad are just stressed or sum shit, they be making up lies 24/7 about, cause none of that stuff was true. because we love you." Jonah said making me tear up, we all did a group hug one last time before I was sweeped off my feet my jonah and taken to that couch.

We all laughed and had an amazing time, when ever im with them I know life is gonna be just fine.

I was cuddled against jonah, well more like on top, I had my head on his chest slowly drifting off into a

deep

deep

deep

sleep. My life got so much better after that night, granted I never saw my mom or dad again, they went off the grid, I saw jordan occasionally which would make me happy, but the only family i needed had only three words

Why don't we

My forever home.

{vibin' wit this one}

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

98.8K 1.4K 20
𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘹𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘴 :) 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺 𝘹
42.3K 1.6K 24
Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ 5 ʙᴏʏꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ɢᴇᴛ ꜱᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅɪғғɪᴄᴜʟᴛɪᴇꜱ.
104K 2.2K 31
sʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋs sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs.
7K 380 18
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡.. 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫�...