Kim Yohan | To MY World [Disc...

By enivtang

[DISCONTINUED] cause they won't come back anymore "Why we must fall but not rise in love?" "Because you will... More

Prologue
To My World Intro
New Character
1
2
New Character
3
New Character
4
5
A/N
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
Upcoming Chapters
New Character
16
17
18
19
20
21
A/N

12

132 3 1
By enivtang

"Guys finally it's the day. Let's do our best for our show! Enjoy okay!" Jinhyik pat our back one by one and we surround into a circle and put our hands layer by layer

"1,2,3, fighting!" We shout before we go to the waiting room.

"I can't believe we're actually at the music show it seems so huge woahhh" minha whispers beside me and I giggle.

"Me too"

When we reach there, the staffs help us to wear our make up.

"Y/N" I turn back to see yohan walks towards me.

I startle when I see him in that attire. Just. Woah.

Does angel exist?

I guess yes.

Em not, he looks more like devil.

But even he's a devil I'm still fallin' in him.

"Y...ya?" I clear my throat and look at him, he scratches his neck

"Do I look okay?"

"Of course lol you are good looking wut" I roll my eyes playfully, making him giggles.

We sit down waiting for the show to start. There are so many people to come and watch our performances! Oh mai god

"It looks like we are going to debut" I say softly to Yunseong who sits at my left and he nods. Our team, Shape of You is sitting at the same row while Boss Team is sitting in front of us.

"Hi everyone, the show is going to start in 2 minutes. Please prepare yourself and do your best" a PD-nim comes in and tells us.

Soon he leaves and I let out a deep breath. Eunsang who sits in front of me, turns back looking at me

"It's okay Noona, you dance well believe in yourself!" Eunsang squeezes my hand and I smile, ruffle his red hair, "aigoo, when does it start that you're the one who comfort me"

Eunsang smiles cutely.

The show begins with a team who dances Love Shot by Exo.

"Woah their voices are so pure." I tell Yunseong and he nods

"You saw that guy right? The rapper. He's the friend who couldn't perform with us" yunseong points at a boy, who is wearing light blue suit.

I mouth 'o' shape as I see the boy

"His name is keum dong hyun" yunseong tells me again and I keep nodding. It's a bit disappointed because we couldn't perform together.

Soon they finish performing and back to the waiting room.

"Donghyun ah" yunseong waves at donghyun and donghyun walks towards us.

"This is our team, y/n noona, soyeon noona, minha and hyeongjun" yunseong introduces us to donghyun, "this is keumdonghyun, the friend who couldn't make it for us"

"Ah....you're that kid? Annyeong!" Soyeon says and donghyun laughs shyly.

"It's sad since we can't dance together" I say

"Ikr, yunseong and donghyun have a good chemistry together and they are indeed hwanggeum pair" jinhyuk joins our conversation.

"Hope we will meet if we get into semi final ya chingu" yunseong pats donghyun's shoulder.

"See you again" we says as donghyun walks back to his seat.

After a few teams, it's our turn now.

"Ommo otteokke I'm nervous" minha holds my hand tightly.

"Yah remember what jinhyuk sunbaenim said? Enjoy ourselves." I hold her hand and walk up the stage together with her.

The light turns off as Soyeon stands at the middle of the stage. Except her, others include us stand beside the stage waiting for the music to start.

I glance down the stage, there are many people, and I never dance in front of so many people honestly and I start feeling nervous.

Yohan must feel more nervous than me....

Soyeon raps so fluently and cool on the stage. I guess my first impression for her isn't wrong at all.

After she done her rap, me and yunseong go in stage by left side while minha and hyeongjun go in by right side, with yunseong as the centre.

(This is Shape of You remix ver performed in produce 101 season 2, just assume y/n their team perform this)

After we finsih perform, we bow and wave at audience below before going down.

We back to the waiting room to see all of the teams clap for us and we bow continuously including Boss Team.

I press my lips into a thin line when I see yohan showing me his thumbs up.

"Fighting!" I whisper to yohan when I pass by his side. And he smiles with his shoulders raised up a bit.

After we sit down, Boss Team standup to prepare to go on stage.

"Woahhhhh!!!"

"Good jobbbbb"

Everyone hype up when Boss Team finish their performance

"Wah, they definitely will go into semi final!!"hyeongjun shouts excitedly.

.

We pack our things and leave the music show heading back to campus.

*phone rings*

I pick up my phone and walk along with Soyeon and Yohan back to our campus.

"Noona?"

"Ya yunseong, what's up?"

"Ah...jinhyuk hyung asked whether you guys wanna hang out to chill or not. Since we've been worked hard for so long, shouldn't we relax? Donghyun will go too"

"Ofc!! I'm in! We will go ya. See you!"

"Jinhyuk hyung will send where to go in the group, later let's meet up. Bye!"

"See ya!"

I put my phone into my pocket while Soyeon and Yohan look at me curiously.

"Yunseong told us to hang out later. " Soyeon jumps excitedly, guess she really loves to socialize. While Yohan's face. err, seems bored.

"You'll go right?" I ask yohan with my puppy eyes and Soyeon nods wanting to have a good reply from him.

"Em....okay"

"Yay!!"

❤ 548likes 💬87Comments
@ljh_babysun: Boss Team🤘🤘🤘

View all comments
💬@dd____p: we are the boss!
💬@_eunsang9902: my hair is catching attention
@ljh_babysun: I thought you don't know how red it is
@chacha.jh: @ljh_babysun: he accidentally dropped the red marker pen ink on his head
💬@hwangys: hyung remember later hang out ya!
@ljh_babysun: ;);)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 1.7K 79
X1 imagines (fluff , angst , AU , smut) request box CLOSED !! started: 6 September 2019 ended: 24 June 2021 + lowercase intended + sexual terms used...
33.3K 1.6K 37
"why can't someone love me for me" **DISCONTINUED**
112K 3K 16
"You're the one who has been making these?" "You're the one who i fell in love with" DISCONTINUED, SORRY TO DISAPPOINT
9.8K 202 22
" take a picture, it'll last longer. " " i want to, but my phone died. " discontinued. short imagines.