Kim Yohan | To MY World [Disc...

By enivtang

[DISCONTINUED] cause they won't come back anymore "Why we must fall but not rise in love?" "Because you will... More

Prologue
To My World Intro
New Character
1
2
New Character
3
New Character
4
5
A/N
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Upcoming Chapters
New Character
16
17
18
19
20
21
A/N

6

162 5 0
By enivtang

2013 Summer

"Noona why we fall but not rise in love?"

"Because you will be vulnerable through it"

"Then Noona I wanna fall in love with you too!"

"Aigoo you're still a kid, Eunsang ah"

.

2015 November - Daegu Middle High School

"One more photo, hana, deul, set! Smile~" My classmates and I hold our graduation certificates and take our last class photo together.

We have completed our middle education and will further our studies to our high school next year. Our school do have 1st grade and 2nd grade education. Some of my friends will continue staying at our school so they needn't go to other high school.

But for me, my hometown is in Ulsan, I live in Daegu since I was 5 years old with my grandma until now I'm 16 years old. So my parents say it's my time I should go back to my hometown to live there.

I'm unwilling to leave here but it's my parents' decision so I have to follow. I will miss my friends, my grandma so much...and...

"Noona!"

I look to my side, Eunsang is standing there waving at me

I smile widely when I see him and wave to him.

Eunsang stands silently at the side while waiting for us to end the photo session.

"Jal kamsahabnida yeoreobun (thank you y'all) " we thank to each other and the photographer. We hug each other as a farewell hug.

"Y/N I will miss you so much. Feel free to come back visit us!!" My classmates say.

"Aigoo, don't forget to bring along your boyfriend when you're back ya!" Other boys joke at me

"Aish I will definitely find one before you can find a girlfriend ok?" My words make all classmates laugh.

After I say goodbye to them and the ceremony ends, I run to Eunsang, "mianhae, you've waited for long time right?"

"Aniyo, kaja (let's go) " Eunsang smiles widely, reveling his gum makes my heart melt.

This kid is always so cute.

I nod, and Eunsang holds my hand while we walking to the school gate.

It's an ordinary thing that we hold each other's hand because we have known each other when we were children. He's living the same neighborhood with me and just like me, he's living with his grandparents. But unfortunately his parents passed away when he was young. He always gets bullied because other children laugh at him that he doesn't have parents. I pity on him so I play my role as his noona and help him when he got bullied. Other children don't dare to fight me since I'm the eldest among them.

We would walk to school together and go back together when we were at elementary school. Even after that I go to middle school, I will walk him to elementary school first then only walk to my school. I used to do that because I really see him as my litte brother and I dislike seeing he gets hurt.

"What does wuri eunsangie wanna eat? Noona's treat" I ask while tidying up his band in front of his forehead. He startles and looks at me with red cheeks. This kid must be so hot aigoo.

"You're red...want ice cream?" I touch his cheek. It's hot af. Guess I have let him waited for so long just now.

Eunsang nods, I pat his head, "let's go" We continue walking with our hands intertwined.

.

"Kring" the bell rings as I push the door. We reach a cafe to grab a bite and also, today is my last day staying in Daegu so I wanna have a nice farewell with Eunsang.

"Welcome" the girl at the counter smiles widely.

"Eunsang ah what do you wanna eat?" We sit near the window.

"Em...I want chocolate waffle with vanilla ice cream!" Eunsang says excitedly.

"Yah you can't just have ice cream for your lunch! Do you want some rice? Noona shares with you" I look at him with concern and he nods smiling.

"We would like to have one chocolate waffle with vanilla ice cream and also one bbq cheese baked rice. Thank you" I tell the girl

"Noona, will you come back here to visit me? I will miss you..." Soon the girl walks away and Eunsang puts his head on both of his hands, looking on the table mumbling.

"Of course I will miss you too" I ruffle his hair and he looks at me again with light in his eyes, "I promise I will visit you when I'm free ok?" I poke his cheek.

"Noona" Eunsang holds my hand which on his cheek and my another hand on table with his both hands

"Em?"

"I love you..." Eunsang plays with my fingers, and I laugh

"Of course I love you too! Eunsang ah"

.

"I can't believe you just wanna watch a movie with me. I'm leaving tomorrow after today we can't do other things!" I walk into my bedroom with Eunsang behind me. Since I gonna leave tomorrow morning, so I ask if he wanna do anything with me or not. I thought he wanna go to the amusement park since he loves adventure.

"But I love everything that we do together....." Eunsang sits silently at the edge of my bed looking down the floor.

"Aigoo...arasseo let's watch movie em?" Aladdin?" (Let's say Aladdin has been out in 2015😂)

"Yeah!!!"

We dig into my bed and cover up with my blanket. Eunsang and I sit beside each other while eating popcorns.

While we watch the movie, Jasmine and Aladdin in movie sing 'A whole New World', and Eunsang starts to sing

"I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?"

I take turn to sing,
"I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride"

(Together)
"A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you

Now I'm in a whole new world with you

Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky

A whole new world (Don't you dare close your eyes)
A hundred thousand things to see (Hold your breath, it gets better)
I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be

A whole new world (Every turn a surprise)
With new horizons to pursue (Every moment, red-letter)
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you

A whole new world (A whole new world)
That's where we'll be (That's where we'll be)
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place
For you and me"

Eunsang looks at me and I giggle.

After the movie ends, "Em...what now?" I look down to see Eunsang put his head on my shoulder.

"Em...cuddle?"

Eunsang clings on my hand, and I feel his warmth. "Okieee"

We both lay on the bed, and I put my hand down Eunsang's head let he lay on my hand, what he means by cuddle is I pat his back till he sleeps, just like how I used to make him sleep when he was young.

"Noona can you sing me a song" Eunsang faces me and I nod

"Em...let me think what to sing"

"You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide

So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song"
(Sad Song by We The Kings)
(It's my favourite song so I hope you will love it!)

"I'm tired, it's your turn"

Eunsang smiles looking at me whose eye lids almost close.

"Dreams are like angels
They keep bad at bay
Love is the light
Scaring darkness away
I'm so in love with you
Make love your goal

The power of love
A force from above
Cleaning my soul
Flame on burn desire
Love with tongues of fire
Purge the soul
Make love your goal

I'll protect you from the hooded claw
Keep the vampires from your door
When the chips are down I'll be around
With my undying death-defying love for you
Envy will hurt itself
Let yourself be beautiful
Sparkling light, flowers and pearls and pretty girls
Love is like an energy
Rushing in, rushing inside of me

The power of love
A force from above
Cleaning my soul
Flame on burn desire
Love with tongues of fire
Purge the soul
Make love your goal

This time we go sublime
Lovers entwined divine, divine
Love is danger, love is pleasure
Love is pure, the only treasure
I'm so in love with you
Make love your goal

The power of love
A force from above
Cleaning my soul
The power of love
A force from above
A sky scraping dove
Flame on burn desire
Love with tongues of fire
Purge the soul
Make love your goal

Make love your goal"
(The Power of Love by Gabrielle Aplin)

«Eunsang's POV»

I smile while looking at Noona's face. She has drown into sleep and I just can't move my eyes from her.

She's pretty.

"Noona" I whisper, I know she won't hear it

"I really love you, not as noona, but a woman"

"No matter what separate us apart, I will definitely find you and reach to you, just like the first snow."

"Wait for me okay?"

I feel my eyes become one line since I smile widely. She is so deep into sleeping. I move nearer to her face and stare at her every part of face. I wanna remember her face, until the day I meet her again in future.

Guess I won't hurt her...right?

I hesitate and put my lips on hers. For a single second.

Now it's my turn to watch you sleeping.

.

The next day

I pick up my luggage and reach the train station together with Eunsang.

"Noona, I don't want you to go..." Eunsang holds my hand tigher.

"I promise we'll meet again ok? You can also find me on instagram or kakaotalk. I taught you how to use it, do you still remember?" Eunsang nods, I bought him a phone since he doesn't have one and I teach him how to use social media.

"Noona...I like you"

"Nado Eunsang ah I also like---"

"Not as Noona, but as a girl I like"

My words stop at the middle when he continues and my mouth just keeps opening like that.

"I really like you...Noona, will you accept me?"

"Eunsang ah...you are still young, you don't understand what is love."

"But I'm definitely sure about my love for you"

My brain pending for a while as my mouth wanna find its own words.

"Eunsang...for Noona, Noona just wanna protect and take care of Eunsang until Eunsang grows up. And find his own love" I say as I see Eunsang looks down, it hurts me, but I still have to say, "Eunsang, You're still young, you don't exactly know what is meant by love. Wait until you grow up, if you think your love for Noona is real, then tell Noona, Noona will think 'bout it, ok?"

I caress his cheek and he looks at me, he thinks for a while and he nods.

I open my arms, "last hug?"

"It won't be the last hug, noona." Even so Eunsang still hugs me tightly, "I will find you in future, I promise"

"Then Noona will wait for you" I pull away, "Gotta go" I pat his head.

Beside I go up the train, Eunsang shouts," Noona!"

I turn back to see him shouting, "Wait for me!"

I smile and nod.

Perhaps his love for me is just a pure love for his noona.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 10.3K 40
❝Just give me one and i'll leave you alone❞
30.9K 1.4K 17
"What if I told you that you are the only one I want to spend my time with?" They were best friends for eight years. Maybe it's about time they were...
16.9K 1.1K 31
[ BOOK 1 ] ⤷ we all wanna be someone's someone with somebody we can't live without.
9.8K 202 22
" take a picture, it'll last longer. " " i want to, but my phone died. " discontinued. short imagines.