Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 53

20.7K 870 122
By RojalinKKGSR

Closing the door after Tara, Arnav turned around. His eyes crashed on Khushi who was standing at a little away from there with two cups of coffee in her both hands. He came forward towards her direction, Khushi gave him a smile. His lips curved when he saw her smile. Her smile made him feel relax not knowing why.

" She left soon??"

Arnav nodded his head, Khushi handed him one cup and turned to leave from there saying nothing further when Arnav called her from behind.

" Khushi.."

Khushi turned to him.

" Don't you want to know why did Tara come here??"

He asked, there should be no secret in his life that she would be unaware of. He wanted her in his life, he wanted her to know what's happening in his life!! He wanted her to be aware of each turn and twist of his life, his life should be laid bare before her..Transparency is must for any relationship. It reduces the impact of misunderstanding.

" Is that anything that can change our relation??

She asked hopefully.. Being a woman, it did not take a decade for her to understand what Tara feels for Arnav. She has noticed her eyes, Tara's eyes spoke the volume of her emotion she feels for Arnav. Emotions are just emotions, they are never right or wrong!! Khushi did not try to judge Tara's feeling. Her heart did not wish to question on anyone's feeling and why, if she cares something, if something makes any difference then that is Arnav and His Ideology. 

Arnav shook his head negatively giving her a long look. His eyes conveyed her, his eyes spoke his commitment towards her and that was it. She never needs another question. 

" Did you forget, you were only saying it's our belief on each other can either save or destroy our relation!! And I trust you Arnav.. Standing at this point in our relationship.. (she touched his hand softly ) Trust me Arnav, what other's think that does not matter to me.. What you think of us that matters me the most!! And I guess I know what you think of us.., Don't I??"

He was just bowled over hearing her. For a moment this woman feels the most priceless possession he has got. He had already decided to share about Tara with her, but there was a confusion in his mind not knowing how she was going to react.. But the way, she handled his confusion that moment, with the maturity she showed her Belief on him and his feeling, Arnav was left in silence. She understands it, and that mattered the most!! 

Khushi does understand, the person for whom you develop that romantic feeling can't be replaced with Just Friendship.. It would be difficult, for Tara!! But for now, Khushi wanted to focus on her and Arnav. A man and a woman can be best friends and she wanted to respect that decision of Arnav.

She is not that immature that she shows always. She trusts him, he was overwhelmed hearing this because she is the same girl who once thinking there can be anything but Trust between them!! He touched her cheek, stroking her cheekbone. That was a moment of weakness he felt for this beautiful woman..

*****************

Standing by the window, Khushi gazed at the evening beauty of the place. It's been more than 3 months of their marriage!! She never knew time can fly away like this. It feels like just yesterday when Arnav got married to her and today where they both are standing!! Life can be easy if you value it..

She heard the barking sound, Khushi turned around only to find Puchpuch at door. She kneeled on ground, Puchpuch ran to her snuggling into her body. Khushi picked up the cute puppy and took it with her to bed.. which Arnav hates the most and she enjoys the most!! Each time she brings Puchpuch to bed, Arnav always shrikes up.. She does not understand the reason behind this sudden change in his mood, but she likes it when he frowns at her when she does not do the things the way he wants!!

It's not that she wants not to OBEY him but it's just that she has started liking Teasing him!! 

"Not again Khushi!!"

Khushi turned her head and there was standing by the door with the same expression she was just thinking a minute back.. She laughed. He will never change, this is just a little puppy for heaven sake.

"Don't be so mean Arnav."

Arnav shuddered his shoulder giving her a what-ever- look and came to recilner, Puchpuch was staring at him.

" Just get down from our bed.."

He asked Puchpuch angrily.. in return Puchpuch barked!! Puchpuch likes this man, but he does not understand why this man gets hyper finding her with Khushi..

He has once again started getting irritate because of this puppy, since last few days Puchpuch has started sleeping in their room at night and more over from last three days when in morning he wakes up, he was finding this dog on bed and that too sleeping beside Khushi. The first day when he found that, he was almost going to throw that puppy away through window..but knowing Khushi's attachment with him, Arnav stopped himself. And now this puppy was testing his patience..

Khushi's jaw dropped.. Was he scolding her dog in front of her?? Picking up the pillow from behind, Khushi threw that at his direction.

" Don't even dare to shout at him Arnav.."

Arnav was about to reply back, when got a call from Aman. Looking back at him, he said before getting up from recliner.

" Don't think we are done.."

Before she could reply back, Arnav left from there. After talking to Aman, Arnav came back to room. Opening the closet he said.

" Tomorrow Aman has invited us for dinner at his place.. Get ready by 6pm."

" I might be late Arnav..", came her reply.

Arnav turned to her while wearing his blazer, he had plan to meet an old friend that evening after office.

" Why??"

" I have to discuss something for the upcoming project. I can't ignore that video call with team!!" 

"Oh.. Then??"

" You reach there by 6pm, I'll try to be there as soon as possible!!"

Arnav agreed, and started leaving from there not asking much questions.

Khushi smiled, the way he tries to give her freedom taking her own decisions, the way he makes her believe she does have a very own life other than family, the way he gives same importance to her work unlike some male who thinks female can't do anything worthy!! She is indeed thankful and grateful, unless tolerating such person would have been the toughest task in her life..

"When will you return??"

"I might be late.. Don't wait for me.."

"Take care.."

Giving one smile, Arnav left getting a nod from her. She did not ask much, apart from her husband, and Maa Baba's son Arnav has his own life!! And she wants him to live his life the way he wants.. Just like he values her, she understands in return too..

He likes the way she shows concern for him, he likes the way she tries to be honest with him with her feeling!! He respects the way, she gives him space and understand his decisions.. 

*******************

Like decided, Arnav reached at Aman's place at sharp 6pm next day. Aman welcomed him hugging him.

" Meri Bhabi ko bhul gaya kya??"

" As if she will ever let me do that.. She will join after sometime as she has some important work."

They both entered inside. Sipping drink from his glass, Aman commented while smelling Arnav.

" Why do you smell so nice today?? The one whom you need to impress is not here till now by the way.."

" Shut Up.. And stop doing again Aman.. You are not a dog!!"

He pushed Aman as Aman again tried to smell him..Aman laughed.

" Hey.. I remember something,(Arnav raised his brow high in confusion..) How is that cute puppy of Khushi's?? I must say yaar, that's one of the cutest.. Even the bond between that puppy and Khushi is so damn cute.. Don't they look adorable together??"

Arnav moved his eyes away from TV screen.

" I don't remember you have ever praised me and Khushi as a couple in such a nice way!! Have you??"

" Don't tell me you are envious of that Puppy?? "

Arnav turned his head away.

" I'm not!!"

Door bell rang, Aman got up to check, Arnav too stood up guessing it might be his WIFE but when he saw the face his face pale.. Sharing greeting with Aman, Nitya came inside with Aman. Arnav gave her a half smile.

" What?? Don't be such a miser Arnav that you can't smile at anyone whole heartedly!!"

"It's nothing like that Nitya.."

They shared hug.. Nitya replied breaking hug..

"I hope so.."

Aman commented from behind.

" His mood is foul, because there is an entry of another hero in Khushi's life!!"

Aman and Nitya have started seeing each other, though there have been no formal proposal between them, but anyone could notice that coziness in between these two. Hearing from Aman, for a moment Nitya got tensed.. Who is this man?? Can Khushi do anything like this?? How could she ditch her marriage??

" Who is that guy??"

Arnav rolled his eyes at them. Friends can give you free headache..

" Will you both just shut up??"

He left from there holding glass in his hand to balcony area.

Nitya looked at Aman questioningly, Aman told her everything but hearing this Nitya burst into laughing. This guy can't be serious?? Munching some chips, Nitya joined Arnav but found him staring something down so attentively. His were not ready to blink. His hand was holding that glass, but not touching a little drop from it.

Curiously she looked where he was watching and there she saw Khushi getting down from a cab and paying the cab driver. She was wearing a beautiful yellow chudidar and in deed was looking that cute and beautiful that it's not that unusual on Arnav's part not to stare at his beautiful wife!!

"She is pretty!!", Nitya spoke slowly waiting to see his reaction.

"She is beautiful!!"

Arnav realized what he was saying..He quickly turned around only to see Nitya.. Nitya giggled as Arnav glared at her.

" No problem.. You carry on enjoying your evening beauty.. Sorry I'll not disturb you again!!"

They heard door bell, Nitya added before moving away.

" Your beautiful wife is finally here.. Did your heart get any rest or not??"

Standing at same spot, Arnav saw Khushi. She hugged both Aman and Nitya greeting them happily. Her dress was just contrasting her skin tone more today..She is looking more attractive than other day. And specially that smile on her rosy lips, it was adding more beauty in deed!!

Meeting Nitya and Aman, Khushi's eyes roamed around to find him as he had left earlier than her!! There she saw him, at balcony but watching her intently!! A bright smile came across on her face when she saw him smiling at her. His smile was an welcoming one.

Nitya helped Aman arranging food, they had planned to enjoy dinner on terrace under the starry sky. They both started taking everything to terrace, Khushi came to balcony where Arnav was there. Standing almost a arm distance from him, Khushi gazed at starry sky. Wind was blowing, it started playing with her locks. While Khushi's eyes were roaming aroundbut his eyes were only on her.. as if refusing to see anything apart from her. Khushi was about to tuck her hair away from her face, when felt another arm belonging to someone else doing so. She turned to face him, but his eyes on her forehead while his fingers were busy putting that lock away from her face. After being successful with his mission, Arnav looked down at her eyes.

Moon light enhanced her without artificial beauty even more. She appeared flawless, His fingers slide down to her soft cheek..Khushi could feel she was freezing slowly the way his fingers were torturing her even doing practically nothing much!!

His thumb pad rubbed on her cheek bone for few seconds, the colour on her cheek was transferring to pinkish. A smile came on her lips, she looked down. He was lost, feeling that softness of her on his fingers, his nostrils filled with her fresh lemony fragrance..maybe she has taken shower before coming here!!! She did not make any attempt to move back or stop him. It feels bliss to be with him, he is as if her solace.

"Guys.. Done with romance??? "

Aman screamed from behind, Khushi quickly took few steps back feeling embarrassed for losing her sense so easily, Arnav stood there smirking at her for her this reaction. When she tries to hide from him, he finds that one of the cutest gesture from her side.

"We are coming Aman.." Replied Arnav but staring at Khushi.

Aman left, Arnav caught hold of Khushi's hand.

" Chale??"

All were about to go to terrace, Nitya screamed.

" Ek Group selfie to banta hai na.. Come'on guys.."

Arnav, Aman, Khushi and Nitya posed for selfies..they clicked a few.. All were about to retire from there, Aman said.

" As selfie session is done, Can we take a pic of your both together.. (He asked staring at Arnav and Khushi..Before they could say anything) Guys, we don't have even a single pic of your both together.. If you click one, trust me there will not be any damage!!"

Arnav and Khushi laughed, they did pose for the pic may be the first pic of their as couple!!

Finding Arnav finishing the third glass of drink, Khushi whispered dangerously.

" Dare you lose your sense tonight Arnav!!"

Arnav gave a sheepish smile.

" Why are wives then for?? It's your duty to take care of me!!"

" Not then when you are over drunk.."

" It's just 3rd glass Khushi.. Relax.. Nothing will happen.."

" I hope so.."

She again went back to enjoy her chicken salad when felt his warm breath on her skin as he whispered.

" What do you think?? If this time, I get over drunk what am I going to do??(Khushi looked at him, Arnav added watching her face intently) You remember that bet and what happened after that??"

How could she forget that night?? For first time, actually first time in her life she slept with a man and that too sharing same bed.. And that same man is now today reminding her of that night.. She could feel her muscles tighten the way he said what would he do if he got over drunk?? Her heart skipped beating for a moment. She remembered that note she found the next morning, his wording still tickled her sense.

" But I know what will happen if you do something like this... I meant if you get over drunk Raizada!!"

Arnav smiled, he just likes it each time she calls him Raizada, not Arnav.. Especially when she is highly irritated because of him.

" Anything spicy?? "

Her jaw dropped, was not he thinking a bit more?? Khushi gave a sarcastic smile.

" I don't know, but you will get the answer by tomorrow.."

" Really?? What's so exciting happening tonight then??"

His tone was husky that was melting her bones..but she needed to have a better control on her emotions while talking to him. Because he had learnt how to disturb her mind in a healthy way may be.

" You and Puchpuch..on bed... next to each other..For a whole night.. Awww.."

" You can't be serious?? "

" I'm damn serious.."

She almost banged on table drawing Nitya and Aman's attention on them too. Aman and Nitya were talking themselves enjoying their meal.

Finding them looking at her and Arnav, Khushi murmured "sorry" and continued her food but this time not talking to him but with Aman and Nitya!!

Arnav was about to drink more, but gave one look at Khushi. This girl is mad.. She can do such thing and he has no intention to spoil his whole night with her puppy like she said next to each other.. He made face.. Why do wives sometime become too dominating?? And specially allergic towards a drunken husband!!

After dinner, all decided to relax themselves watching a movie.

" Only if it's a horror one!! "(Girls screamed.)

Arnav and Aman looked at each other. They have no problem.. It was decided to go for a Horror movie. Switching off all lights, creating a perfect flavor for perfect environment of watching a horror movie, all sat together.

Aman asked Nitya slowly.

" Are not you scared to watch such movie??"

"No.. Khushi and I enjoy such movies often.. She is very fond of horror movies.."

"Is there anything that is normal with your friend??"

Nitya slapped his arm.

" She likes Salman Khan as an actor but horror movies in genre."

" At least something is normal with her!!", replied Aman rubbing his arm.

Nitya laughed.

" Not a word against her.. Unless before I could do anything, there is another person who can strangle you!! Be careful."

Aman gave a glance at Arnav who was responding something bending towards Khushi as she had asked him, turning to Nitya he replied.

" Then I have no intention to die so early.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.
38.2K 2.1K 4
A short take on remarriage day of Arshi.
228K 14.1K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
407K 22K 43
A love story of simple Man and Girl.