Lessons Learned

By urluvissuicide

Sierra Cowell has been through a traumatic event in her life, losing her parents in a horrible car crash when... More

Prologue
Impact
Nerve
Breakfast
Want
Flowers
Attacked
Exile
Caught
Truth
Comfort
Black
Broken
Rejection
Accused
Payback
Frustration
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Admission
Dumped
Uncharted
Dinner
Flip
Rebound
Kiss Me (extra Sarry scene)
Return
Gymnastics
WTF
Jealous
Make-Up

Changes

378 10 2
By urluvissuicide

Louis’ POV:

What is wrong with all the people around me?  They’re all so grumpy when it’s early!  Paulie Higgins was a complete bear this morning! Geezus! Olly and his crew had just left, he wasn’t in a good mood.

We had been waiting in the lobby for atleast 20 minutes for the buses to be pulled around.  Liam and I were early risers, we didn’t really mind that it was 4:46am.

Niall finally emerged from the elevator, his baggy hoodie pulled over his hat covered head.

“Good morning, Nialler!” Liam said excitedly.

“Hi,” he yawned, laying his suitcase next to mine.  He turned away and walked back toward the coffee shop.

“Hey! Where you going?” I called.

“I need coffee,” he mumbled.

“Since when do you drink coffee?” Liam asked, teasingly.

“Shutup,” Niall waved his hand behind him.  The coffee shop wasn’t open yet, but a pretty brunette girl saw him through the glass window and quickly rushed to unlock the door for him and let him in.

“Hmmmm…” I looked at Liam and wiggled my eyebrows, as Niall wrapped his arms around the girl in a hug.

Liam shrugged with a chuckle.  “They’re friends.”

“Suuureeee,” I shook my head. “Hope he’s not jumping into something too quickly.”

“I know,” he nodded. “But, it’s all up to him…not us.”

“Well, if it isn’t my friend, Harold!” I turned to find Harry and Sierra emerge from the elevator.  Harry’s black beanie pulled over his messy curls.  Poor boy still had pillow face!  Sierra was next to him and I immediately noticed her curls tucked into Harry’s blue beanie that he usually wore.  Infact, he always referred to it as his lucky beanie.

“Morning boys,” Harry yawned then forced a smile.

I nodded at him with a  smile. “Morning Princess,” I looked to Sierra.

“Morning,” she sighed, sitting down on the lobby couch next to Liam.  She scooted closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

“Still tired?” Liam asked, patting her head.

“Mhmm…” she hummed.

“Went for another round, eh?” I grinned, catching Harry’s elbow in my chest.  “Ow! That really hurt!”

“Good,” he replied.

“Alright boys,” Paul entered the lobby from the outside, looking more pissed off than he did earlier.  “I’ve got bad news.”

“Uh uh…” Liam looked up from his phone. “What is it?”

“The band’s bus is broken down,” he sighed. “We were able to get them a flight out to New York, but unfortunately they didn’t have enough seats on the plane.”

“Okay?” Harry raised an eyebrow. “So, they’re riding with us?  No big deal.”

“Just one of them,” he replied.  “Josh.”

“Joshy!!!” I called to the brown haired boy as he entered the lobby, his messenger bag thrown across his shoulder.

“Lou!”

“You’re riding along with us?”

“No,” he replied. 

“That’s not what Paul just said,” I replied.

“I’m riding on whatever bus you aren’t on,” he chuckled.

“Ouch!” I held my hand against my heart dramatically. “That hurts!”

“I need sleep,” he yawned. “God knows with you…that’s not possible.”

“Where’s Zayn?” Paul asked, searching around the room as him and another of our bodyguards started gathering our suitcases.

“Probably doing what any normal human being should be,” Harry shrugged. “Sleeping.”

“Nevermind,” Paul nodded his head toward the elevator, Zayn emerged, Kaylyn riding on his back.

“Hiya sunshine,” Sierra smiled at Kaylyn.

“Ugh,” Kaylyn groaned and rolled her eyes. “I’m so tired.”

~*~*~*~*~~**~*~

Zayn’s POV:

Kaylyn rode on my back the entire way to the buses that were pulled up in the round-a-bout infront of the hotel. Fortunately there were only a few fans outside wanting autographs, Kaylyn slipped off my back and headed into the bus we would share with Niall.

“Zayn! Harry!” A blonde girl squealed. “Please! Please give us a picture!”

“Sure,” Harry smiled from behind me and Sierra quickly maneuvered around us to get to the other bus.

“Who is she?” The girl asked, as she stood between me and Harry.  Her friend took her camera and quickly took a picture of the 3 of us.

“A friend,” Harry replied.

“Oh my god!” she suddenly got an attitude and scoffed at Harry. “Is she you girlfriend? Ew!”

“It’s too early for this.” Harry turned to me with a look of disgust. “See ya in New York, mate.”

“See ya,” I nodded and turned to take pictures with a couple more fans as Louis and Liam emerged from the hotel, quickly helping me with pictures and autographs.

“Zayn!” A dark haired girl wrapped her arm around my waist while her friend snapped a picture. “I love you so much!”

“And I love you.” I smiled.

“Not as much as you love your girlfriend though, right?” she smiled. “She’s so pretty! What’s her name?”

“Kaylyn,” I replied, glad to meet someone that was so supportive.

“You guys are so cute!” The girl’s friend squealed. “You two need to make babies!”

I threw my head back with a chuckle.  “I’ll get to that,”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Niall’s POV:

“It really sucks that you have to go,” Emily rested her head on my shoulder when I hugged her once more.

“Aww babe,” I sighed enjoying the smell of strawberries coming from her long brunette hair.  “I know. But, you can text me all the time and I swear that I’ll answer, okay?”

I felt her peck a kiss against my neck and it sent a tingle down my spine. “Okay.”

I pulled away from her and pecked a kiss on her forehead. “I’ve really had a lot of fun with you, babe. I’m sorry that I have to leave so soon.”

“It’s okay,” Her blue orbs looked into mine and her lips curled into a smile. “Just don’t make me into some fling that you had, okay?”

I chuckled and nudged her shoulder playfully.  “How can you be a fling if we didn’t have a fling?”

“I don’t know,” she giggled. “I’m just saying.”

“You’re not a fling, love.” I pecked a kiss on her forehead once more and turned to where Paul was calling me from outside the doorway. “I gotta go,  text me, okay?”

“Okay,” she smiled. “I will.”

“You better,” I touched her cheek.  “Bye, love.”

I turned to the door and Paul quickly rushed me out the hotel door and straight into the bus.  After a few minutes, the buses pulled away.  I made my way to the back,  kicked my shoes off, pulled off my shirt, and climbed into the same bunk that I always claimed.  I fluffed my pillow and got comfortable, then pulled the small curtain shut.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and quickly sent a text out to Emily once more.

I mean you. You better keep talking to me.  

Within seconds she responded.

Nah..I’m a busy celebrity. I don’t have time for this kind of thing.  Haha. Just kidding.  Go back to bed. I’ll text later…gotta get everything going before I have to open.  Bye. Xo

I nearly jumped out of my skin when the curtain to my bunk flew open, but no one was there.  “What the craic!” I spat, peeking my head out to look down the hallway but didn’t find anything.

“Niall!” Zayn called. “We’re sleeping! Keep it down!”

“Yeah, sorry,” I grumbled, still looking up and down the hallway when I felt something touch my hair.  My head quickly snapped back and I looked up, finding the familiar smiling face in the bunk above me.

“Did I scare you?”

“Josh. What the fuck,” I whisper yelled. “What are you doing in here?”

Josh chuckled and patted my cheek.  “The band’s bus broke down…everyone else is flying to New York. I get to ride with you.” He smiled brightly.

“You scared the living shit out of me.”

“Good,” he grinned. “Are you tired?”

“Not really.”

“Let’s go out in the little living room and do a twitcam!”

“Alright,” I slipped out of my bunk. “But we have to keep it down.  Princess Zayn is sleeeeeeeping,”

Josh jumped out of his bunk and we both started to move to the front of the bus, until a hand flung up and hit me in the nuts. “God damnit!” I reached for my crotch with a groan.

“How’s that for princess?” Zayn mumbled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sierra’s POV:

I had climbed into the bunk that I had slept in for the past couple of trips in the bus, curled into my blankets and looked to my phone for a little entertainment before I got sleepy again.  A smile formed on my lips when I found a text from Uncle Simon.

Good morning, love.  I know it’s early there, but I just want to remind you that I love you.  I hope you’ve begun to have some kind of fun out there.  I miss you.

I didn’t answer him, because I had plans on calling him later. Instead, I slipped my headphone into my ears and put on some music, hoping that it would help me drift off to sleep.  It must have done the job, because the next thing I remember I felt a pair of familiar lips peck a row of kisses down the back of my neck.

I let out a groan and rolled over, finding Harry resting his head on his forearm, which was laid against the edge of my bed.  He smiled cheekily.

“Hi..” I mumbled.

“Hello,” he grinned.

“What time is it?”

“Oh, it’s just around 6,” he replied.  “Me and the other two boys were playing video games, but now we’re headed back to bed.”

“Mmm…” I hummed with a gentle nod.

“I need cuddles though,” he sighed.

“Oh, so you’ll be in Louis’ bunk then?” I stretched.

“Yup,” he patted me cheek and turned away. “See ya later.”

“Hey,” I giggled, still groggy as I reached out to grab him by the hood of his sweatshirt. “Get over here.”

Harry stripped his sweatshirt and pants off, then climbed into the bunk with me.   He pecked a kiss on my lips and pulled me against his chest.

“Can I ask a question?” I whispered as I felt his chin rest ontop of my head.  

“Hmm?”

“What are we?”

“Humans.”  He replied with a yawn.

“I’m being serious,” I sighed, lifting my head off his chest and looking at him.

He opened his eyes once more and looked at me confused. “What do you want to be?”

“Well, I prefer to not be friends with benefits,” I explained.

“Okay,” he made a face. “You’re my….girlfriend?”

“Are you asking?”

“Do you want me to ask?”

“Do you want to ask me?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Is that what you want?”

“Is that what you want?” I replied.

“Oh my god,” he sighed. “This is going no where.”

“Guess so,” I sighed.

“Sierra,” he reached up to run his thumb along my cheek.  “Will you be my girlfriend?”

“I don’t know…” my lips curled into a smile.  “I mean…I just don’t know if I have the time, with work and all.”

Harry grinned and tickled at my sides. “Smartass.”

I moved my face closer to his and touched my forehead to his.  I smiled and rubbed my nose against his. “Yes.”

“Okay then,” Harry smiled, kissing my lips. “Harry Styles has a girlfriend.”

“~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

Liam’s POV:

I sniffled and reached up to wipe my hands over my face, the tears still stinging as they continued to fall.  I grabbed my phone from my pocket and scrolled through my most recent text message once more, making sure that I had read it correctly.  

I love you so much, Liam.  You know that!  But, we can’t keep doing this.  We don’t have any time for each other anymore, you’re schedule is just getting more demanding.  When I found out that I couldn’t get time off to go see you next week, my heart sank and it really helped my decision.  Please forgive me, babe.  I love you so much more than you will ever know, but I hope that you can move on.  Please keep in touch with me.  I love you. I love you. I love you. Please forgive me.

When I woke up that morning, I was so excited to receive a text from my Dani.  But now…I just wanted to curl into a hole and die.  The heart that once beat, was now lying in a pile of crumbled pieces inside my chest.  The tears continued to fall and I choked on a sob, not knowing how to reply to her text.

The curtain to my bunk slowly opened and I heard Louis sigh, reaching out to touch my shoulder.  “Liam…I’m here, mate.”

I nodded and held my forearm against my eyes and began to quietly sob, not wanting to wake anyone. Louis reached out to pat my chest.  “Is it Dani?”

“She just broke up with me,” I tried to catch my breath, wiping my eyes.

 That's Emily. ----------------------------->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 68 24
Andy's parents die in car accident. Now Andy and her three siblings have to move from Canada to England to live with their Aunt Lily. Andy is very an...
2.2K 79 35
Abigail Parker. She has secrets. At first, she seems like a seventeen year old goth. But when she gets lung cancer, and talks in her sleep to Liam, L...
28.6K 830 35
Ella is just a normal 17 years old small-town girl. She just finished High School and started her summer vacation. When the summer is over she's plan...
52.8K 1.9K 47
[this is the story of my happily ever after. and don't worry, it's definitely a fun one.] - ❝I will love you until the end of time, and then even l...