HEARTLESS PRINCE

By NilaKeis

I wont's write much about this story because I want you to enjoy Arnav's and Khushi's journey. So there is no... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Giveaway
The Winner is

Chapter 9

3.6K 166 17
By NilaKeis

Chapter 9

His voice was deep and alluring and Khushi couldn't follow his invitation immediately, because the sight of his body was too distracting. Arnav was a well build men and probably knew it. His brown skin shined in the bathroom light and the small drops of water on his body, looked like a little diamonds.

Khushi was a simple girl, with simple imagination about her future as wife, but despite her conservative upbringing, she was about to discover her hunger for her husband. Like a moth to a flame, she felt attracted to the man in front of her. This new side on herself didn't fit into the way she was taught to act, but still, she couldn't help herself.

She stood there, still shamelessly gazing at his body, not able to remove her eyes from him. Somewhere in her mind, she remembered he called her, but she still was not able to move. Every girl should feel shame in her first night with her husband and Khushi felt this shame too. But something was stronger than this feeling and the expectations the world. No matter what the society expected her to do, she was deeply attracted to her husband and couldn't hide her want for him.

Arnav stood still there not moving his face to her. His hand move away from the water tab and he placed it on the glass of the shower. Khushi observed every movement of him and the muscles on his arms. It was clear that he used to work out, because his body didn't have a pinch of fat on it. His hands were especially nice to look at. They were full of big veins and the fingers were bright and long. Every time her eyes wander over them, she remembered his touch.

Not being able to stay away any longer, Khushi walked further into the bathroom. With every step she came closer and closer to the shower and her eyes wander shamelessly all over Arnav's body.

Her breath fastened while she reached the shower cabin. She nabbed herself at the thought how will it be to kiss his skin and lick the shining water away. She stood finally in front of the shower cabin door and he protruded his hand to her. She undressed herself and let his Sherwani fall down to her feet. Her hand placed from alone into his and in no second she found herself under the hot water pressed between him and the glass of shower.

He pressed his body fully on hers and Khushi could feel his heat on her front and cold wall behind her back. He looked deep in her eyes while water run down his face. His long hair was glued behind his head and on his face were already shadows of his beard. She could feel his strong arm around her hips while his fingers pits into her skin. His other arm protruded on the wall behind her. His eyes wander between her eyes and lips and he pressed his abdomen on hers and let her feel his hard form.

He moved his arm away from the wall and touched carefully her face. His lips moved in slow motion to hers and kissed her most tender. Hungry lips travel over her soft skin and his hand wander down to touch her breasts. She could feel his strong rough fingers playing with her breast. He used his index finger and thumb to roll her nipple. She became frightened by the new and extreme feeling and one small cry escaped her mouth.

Arnav let her nipple immediately go and stop to kiss her. His eyes bore into hers and it seems like he was trying to read from her eyes. They stood there for a while, but his one arm never let her go. He kissed her again and his lips wander down to her neck and then to her breasts. He moved his eyes again and again up to look into her face. Whenever she moaned or gasped, he stopped to look into her eyes. While he continued to discover how she liked to be touched, Khushi eas deeply caught in the desire, for her husband. She realized that she wanted him. Wanted to do this all with him. She felt secure, wanted and even loved. Maybe this was a simple dream of a girl who have to face too much rejection. He placed his arm again on the wall right next to her head and Khushi looked to side. His skin attracted her somehow. His arm was strong and beautiful and she wanted to kiss his skin and taste it, too.

***

Her head turned to the arm and she placed her lips on his wet skin. She could feel his veins under them, while her tongue discovers the soft but still pretty manly arm. In this moment he stopped to suck on her nipple and looked up to her. She didn't stop even her body was screaming for his touch. She couldn't. She just couldn't. He continued to stare at her lips and she was aware of his eyes, because she could feel his burning gaze on her doing.

While the shower over their heads poured nonstop water, Khushi licked it again and again from his skin and started to use her teeth to bite him lightly. She didn't knew what she was doing, just followed her instincts as woman. He gasped by her seductive touch and his other arm left her hip, to wander to her butt. He dug his fingers into her bulge and pressured her core to his. With this action, he showed her how much he wanted her and how much he liked what she did with his arm.

And she showed him how much she liked his movements by sucking on the same place where she kissed him and licked with her tongue. He started to breathe heavy and she felt his hand left her butt and roamed to her core. She stopped to suck when she felt his finger touching her on her most sensitive part. Her head moved to him and she looked into his dark eyes again. Arnav stopped to move his finger and she saw something in his eyes. It was like he asked her for permission to touch her there and continue, or it was a question if she liked it. As answer she closed her eyes and her head move again back to play with his skin on his arm.

***

He didn't need anything more to continue with his discoveries. He had her permission and this was enough. His finger touched her soft and wet skin and her warmness, heated his skin too. She was soft like silk and he continued with his light touches. Arnav's eyes were still fixed on her face and he observed her every facial expression to know if his touch was liked by Khushi. As soon as she pressed her eyes tighter, he lightened his touch and roamed feathery over her skin.

After a while he could see on her face what she liked and what not. Her lips were swollen and open and she breathed hard and fast whenever he did something she liked. When Khushi didn't like something she opened her eyes and her breath became silent, nearly nonexistent.

The air around them was tense. The bathroom was full of steam through the hot water but the heat under the shower was explosive. Khushi moved her other hand and placed it on his chest. She could feel his hard muscles under her fingertips while he roamed down with his finger and touched her entrance. She was so wet and ready and for one moment he was tempted to take her against the wall, but he didn't want her to stop whatever she did with his arm. That's why he continued to stare at her lips and his fingers discovered the hidden place, between her legs.

He started to move inside out, while her core clench around his fingers. She was so tight and appealing for him to take her. His lips move to her neck and he start to kiss her passionate while his finger fastened. Little whimpers escaped her lips and while one arm held his neck and the other one was still on his chest. His lips moved to her ear and he took her earlobe between his teeth, while he took his one finger out of her core and slid two inside instead.

Khushi had a feeling like losing control over her body. She already knew what an orgasm is from the experience with Arnav before the shower, but the new sensation was something totally different. She could only think of his big manly fingers and how they looked on the glass door, when she entered the bathroom and now these big fingers, were inside her. She discovered this new side on herself and she wasn't ashamed to felt lust for her husband. She wanted him. She wanted him so badly that it hurts. When he started to move his fingers inside her core, she could feel his rough skin rub over her soft walls. The pictures of his hands and how he stood there with his muscles, went through her head. She let his arm go and turned to him, to look into his eyes.

She wasn't able to stay silent anymore, so she started to moan and cried his name out. Suddenly he stopped and she looked confused to him. He spoke with husky voice.

>>Did I hurt you?.<<

Khushi couldn't answer but she managed somehow to nod no, so that Arnav got the answer to his question. It was a short silent moment and only the hiss of the water was to hear. She was not sure from where she took her boldness, but her hand wander up, from his chest, to neck and then behind his head, into the hair. She fisted his hair and pulled him down into a passionate kiss.

***

As soon as they started to deepen their kiss and use their tongues, Arnav took her up and pinned her on the wall. She could feel his hard form direct on her entrance, while his head moved away and he observed her face again. For a single moment his forehead became again this crinkle on it and Khushi knew that again, something was bothering him. She didn't want him to worry about anything, so she managed to lean down and kiss him again. Intuitively she gave him permission and invited him to take her, and he did understand her silent invitation.

Arnav pinned Khushi against the glass of the shower with his strong arms. Water flowed relentless over their bodies while they gave in into their desire and touched each other without any barriers. Khushi held herself on his shoulder with her one hand and fisted his long hair with other hand. He sucked her nibbles hard, while he filled every inch inside her with himself. She felt how her body was about to reach the climax and couldn't control anything anymore. She was moaning and screaming, while breathed very heavy. When their movements became faster, both couldn't keep control over their minds. Their bodies could only feel. Khushi placed her hands on his shoulders on exactly the same place where she scratched his skin last time they have sex.

Something happened with him in the moment she touched the scratches on his back. He stopped sucking on her breasts and looked in her face that was full of lust and something else he didn't want to think about. She manage to speak with broken voice.

>>I am...I...I can't anymore.<<

He understood her and was surprised how well they fit together. How well their bodies worked. Arnav was sure that his face showed the same lust, hers did. Still, she seemed not be able to relax fully, so that her body could reach the climax. Something was missing and he felt the need to help her.

>>Let go! Just, let go Khushi.<<

But she still couldn't let go. Her nails bore into his skin and he looked more intensive into her eyes. The next thing he said broke all walls between them. She knew immediately what he wanted when he said, >>Do it!<<

She knew, because she wanted to do it too.

Her fingers touched the already broken skin on his back, feeling her mark on his skin. Khushi wasn't a violent person, nor was she ever jealous. Not that she got the possibility to discover this feeling. There was never opportunity before and no man she could felt jealous for but to feel her stamp of ownership on him, gave her the feeling of belonging to someone. The connection she craved, especially now that her family rejected her.

She started to scratch his back. First her movements were light, but then got firmer. No matter how aggressive her actions seemed, Khushi needed it and Arnav let her. She knew she was about to break more skin, let him bleed, but as more she pressed her nails on his skin, she could see him losing control too. Arnav's eyes were fixed on hers, his mouth lightly open while he breathed hard. His body was hard as stone while he continued to hold her against the tiles. He took her hard and unyielding, while Khushi opened her body and soul and gave him everything he wanted. She returned the favor gladly, because he let her do whatever she wanted to his body too and accepted her mark without any compliant.

She didn't want to hurt him actually but she saw his want for this in his eyes. And finally both give in into their climax. Nothing could stop them, not even they themselves. It was impossible to ignore the hunger and refuse the food they gave each other with their bodies. Not only their flesh were satisfied but their souls too.

Then when everything was over, both stood there for a while, looking at each other, like they just discovered something new and amazing. And in a way they have found something important. The connection of two strangers, the new beginning of something deep and so much more that both couldn't name at the moment. Whatever it was, both felt it.

Khushi was still pinned on the wall in her husband's strong arms. His warm breath stroke her skin, while her palm touched his wound shoulders. As soon as both could breathe normal again, they parted. For few seconds both looked at each other and then Arnav took the shower gel and started to wash himself. The deep connection faded slowly but Khushi enjoyed still the moment and washed herself too. Big silence ruled between them and the warmth in the room was replaced by a sudden coldness.

Arnav was the first one who left the shower and bathroom, while Khushi stood there for some time to calm her nerves. Everything was overwhelming but nice too. She liked her husband and could imagine being very happy on his side. The way he looked at her while he buried himself deep inside her core, showed her that they fit together not only with their bodies but their hearts could be one day involved too. His kisses were hot and passionate. His touch soft and hard at the same time. Now she wanted to see and experience all these things again and knew she would do anything to be able to feel the connection again.

*

Arnav walked into the bedroom and sought his clothes. He was damn angry on himself about this whole sex thing and some other things that happened and were forced upon himself. Everything went wrong. He thought his plan was perfect, but it wasn't. Some things went wrong. Things he didn't want to think about right now, because he needed to take drastic steps to make everything work.

He looked around for his pants. Sex shouldn't happen between Khushi and him. He never planned to sleep with her even the experience between them was earthshattering. The way she looked at him. So innocent and sweet. The way the water drop ran down her neckline. There was no other explanation for his actions except, his new wife was a siren. A temptress, who knew exactly how to get a man to his knees. Where were his pants, dammit? He searched here and there and took the blanket from the bed down in hope to find them there. He stopped in his movement and gazed at the sheet. It was white. It shined formally white.

His heart felt heavy by the realization.

Khushi wasn't virgin!

Copyright©NilaKeis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8K 12
"Doctor, how is Khushi Betiya?" Nani is worried "Sorry ma'am... we can't say anything till she comes to conscious" "What does that mean? She is just...
220K 13.9K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
237K 13.8K 52
This is Story about Arnav and Khushi who loved each other during college days. Due some problems they parted their ways. while going Khushi said him...
466K 19.8K 41
Desclaimer: Character names of the story taken from the star plus show ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON. But the plot is completely my own. Any resemblance...