HIS

By renasbooks

BOOK 3 °•°mature content°•° (THE ESPOSITO FAMILY) Lorenzo a single father, a billionaire with two kids. Neith... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Authors Note
New book
sneak peek
New book

chapter 23

64.5K 1.9K 214
By renasbooks

My eyes fluttered open and I looked at the time and saw that it was 5 am in the morning. I stood up then walked into the bathroom. I washed my face, brush my teeth then comb into hair up into a messy bun. I walked back into my room then looked around and sighed. It was early and normally I would wake to 7.

I turned on my music and smiled when I heard Havana by Camlia Cabello. I started singing and dancing around. I left the room while silently singing. Went into the girl's room, walked over to Mia's bed and she was so cute all snuggled up in her sheets. I smiled then walked over to Melia's crib. She was wrapped up in her blanket with her hand balled in a fist. Her cheek slightly red and her nose scrunched up. Her eyes fluttered open and she sat up then looked up at me. Her eyes filled with tears as she lifts her hands in the air. "Mama" she whispered. I picked her up then hushed her while gently patting her back and walking around.

"It's ok mommy's here" I cooed, I knew that she fell asleep because she always makes baby sound when she sleeping. I laid her back down then covered her with her blanket. I smiled then left the room.

I heard my favorite song playing and I squealed then run into my room. I picked up my brush then started dancing and singing along

"I love it when you call me señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooh la la la
It's true, la la la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for you"

I felt two pair of strong and muscular arms slowly wrapped around my waist. I jumped then screamed a little. I looked over my shoulder and saw that it was Lorenzo. I sighed in relief then turn toward him.

"You scared me" I whispered and he chuckled then pecked my lips.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" He asked then lift me off the floor, I wrapped my legs around his waist and nodded.

"Of course I'm happy to see you," I said then slapped him on his shoulder. He chuckled then laid me down on the bed. He smirked then began placing kisses all over my neck.

"Go on a date with me" he kissed and sucked on my flesh and I moaned softly.

"What about the girls," I asked and he backed away then looked down at me. My cheeks slightly flushed.

"I'll ask hazel to babysit them I'm pretty sure she would love to" he whispered then pecked my lip.

"Umm...... Amelia is awake" I said then pushed him away. I stood up then turned off my music.

"I'll go get her" he mumbled then left the room. He came back in a few minutes with Melia in his arms.

"Good morning mommy," Mia said then ran towards me. She climbed on top of the bed and I hugged her.

"Come on girls I'm going to give you a bath" Lorenzo said then walked into his closet. He came out in his sweatpants and grey shirt then left the room with the girls. I laid down and closed my eyes for a while.
~~~~~~~~

He came back into the room with Amelia snuggled up in a towel. I stood up then placed my hand on my chest. "Oh my goodness, my baby, awww" I cooed and she smiled. "Your so adorable" Lorenzo placed her down on the bed. She laughed then started chewing on the towel.

"Mommy and daddy look what I draw!" She shouted while running towards us. She handed me the drawing and I looked down at it. I was standing with Melia in my arms and I was holding on to Mia's hand.

"Where is daddy?" Lorenzo asked and she pointed at the plane that she drew on the paper. His face saddens and he looked over at me.

"Daddy your in the plane like always," she said then looked up at him and he gave her a small smile.

"I'm sorry princess, daddy has always been busy but I promise that I'll spend more time with you ok" she nodded and he kissed her forehead.

"Come Melia let's get you dressed," I said and she laughed while crawling over to me. As she crawled over to me the towel fell off showing her naked butt. I laughed then picked her up and she giggled. I grabbed the towel then wrapped it around her. I walked into our closet then placed her down on the ground. I took out what I needed then turned around.

"Melia why are you walking around butt naked" I giggled and she laughed while running around. I grabbed her then lift her off the floor. I placed her down, lift her legs in the air then placed on her diaper. "I love you" I cooed.

"Wove you, mama," she said while playing with the powder. My heart melted at what she said. I quickly put on her clothes then picked her up and kissed her forehead.

"Your so sweet and scrumptious" I heard screaming and laughing as I walked into our room. I giggled when I saw Mia running away from Lorenzo screaming monster.

"Mommy mommy monster" she screamed then ran over to me. Lorenzo grabbed her then placed on the bed. "Don't tickle me" she said and he shook his head then tickled her. "Save me mommy" Melia wiggled out my arms then ran over to them. Lorenzo did the same to her and laughter filled the room.

"What the heck" I shrugged then ran over to them. Lorenzo pulled me by the arm and I squealed. He started to tickle me and I giggled. "Let's get daddy," I said then pulled him down
I climbed on top of him while the girls tickled him. He chuckled the lift Mia in the air.

"You can't stop me," Lorenzo said in a deep voice. I straddled his waist and he pulled me towards him. I pecked his lips twice then got off him.

"Ok girls let's go get you something to eat" I mumbled then walked out of the room. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I took out their divided plates. Biscuits, jam, fruits, and eggs. Scrambled the eggs, place the jam on the biscuits. Slice up the strawberries, bananas, pineapple, raspberry and added blueberry. Also made waffles for Lorenzo and I. I placed them in each section of the plates then walked into the dining room. They were all seated at the table and I placed the plates in front then and Melia screamed. I laughed and Mia giggled.

"Thank you, mommy," Mia said. "Tan tou mama," Melia said and I smiled. I gave Lorenzo his plate with waffles and fruits on the side. I sat down beside him and he pecked me on the cheek.

"What would I do without you, I'm so glad I met you again," he said. "Be my wife" he whispered in my ear and I blushed. I took a bite of my waffle then looked over at him and giggled. He wasn't laughing not even smiling. He was serious. Oh my god. His phone started ringing and he stood up.
~~~~~~~~

LORENZO POV

She thought I was kidding when I said she should be my wife. I've known her for a long time and I'm not letting her go. She's a great mom for the kids and she plays a wife role. I couldn't take my eyes off her she's the prettiest woman I ever met. Her eyes, every time she looked at me I always get lost in them. I never want to see her cry, I won't let her. She loves the girls, I want to see her with my baby. I can't wait to see how she looks when she's pregnant with my baby. My phone started ringing interrupting my thoughts. I answered my phone then stood up and left.

"Boss tutto è pronto e l'anello verrà consegnato immediatamente"
(Boss everything is ready and the ring will be delivered right away)

"Sì, voglio che tutto sia perfetto"
{Yeah I want everything to be perfect}

"Sì, signor Esposito, è tutto ok"
(Yes Mr. Esposito everything is a-ok)

"Spero che Mariya non lo scopra, ok arrivederci"
{I hope Mariya doesn't find out, ok goodbye}

I ended the call then left the room. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Mariya standing in the hallway with her hand fold up to her chest. Did she hear everything that I said? "Who were you talking to," she asked with a frown on her face while tapping her foot on the floor.

"Nobody I mean it's Ms. Davis," I said and she eyes me suspiciously. "Wait were you eavesdropping?" I asked.

"No, I was just passing by when I heard you say I hope Mariya doesn't find out," she said with a bit of attitude. Looks like someone's jealous.

"It's nothing Mariya," I said then came closer to her. "I didn't know that you speak Italian," I said and she shrugged. She's not telling me something.

"Whatever you say, Lorenzo," she said then rolled her eyes and walked away. I chuckled at how jealous she was. She thought I was cheating on her.
I followed behind her and she walked into the girl's room.

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 🤨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...
87.9K 1.5K 19
❦ 𝐴 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠/𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 ❦ In which a 19 year old girl, gets hired by her fathers boss to be his personal as...
70.3K 2.6K 99
Ivano Esposito He is smart, dashing, single and FATHER to a prankster baby. His one glare can make people beg for mercy. To keep an eye on his son he...
45.6K 1.6K 19
[Book 1]✓ 18+ Audience. Mature Themes. Kind, honest,humble, sweet, polite and absolutely beautiful. Hard faced, sometimes scary, but a good father. T...