Immensely Mental [On Hold, So...

By anonymissbliss

She's scared to get close She hates being alone She longs for that feeling to not feel at all - The higher he... More

Introduction
Kirah Star
Brendan Kingston
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24

12

54 4 0
By anonymissbliss

(A/N : the pic above is from an account on instagram, its called 8FACTAPP so I just wanna say I'm not stealing it or whatever, I just like it but go check it out its so cool bcs I luv it.)

~Kirah's P.O.V~

I've changed. He changed me, Brendan changed me.

I'm so disappointed. I don't wanna be near this hospital now, not for the next few days. It's Tuesday, I'm taking the rest of the week off;

I don't care whether they need me for Brendan, I need some Me time.

I've been here in USA for about 2 weeks now, I think I deserve it.

I want some happiness; some smiles, some joy.

I go to my apartment and throw my keys for my office into the dustbin. For now. I'm taking them out when I feel like it. I go to my Mac

and head to Google. I feel like going to a carnival.

I haven't been to one since I was little. I type into the search bar "fun and enjoyable carnivals to go to because I am full of shit and feel like shit and I need fucking happiness because I just need it okay don't judge me" and then something popped up; "Fun carnivals" so I clicked on it and it was near me actually. Just a few miles from where I was at,

I could get there in a few hours I guess. I bought tickets online and packed my bags.

I'm going to a carnival.

I took extra money for just in case anything happen. I wanted to go on ALL the rides. I decided to leave on friday, then I'd have the whole weekend for the carnival. I put my Mac aside, and went to the only thing that could make me feel better; the fridge.

I saw I had nutella so I grabbed it and took a spoon, went to the couch and watched some Tom and Jerry. That made me feel better.

My phone buzzed by a call from Tiffany, hell how did she get my number? I ignored the call and put the phone on mute.

I was full of the nutella when I finished a whole series of Tom and Jerry so I started thinking. I thought about Brendan.

Wow how I always think of him when I'm alone.

It's a fact that when you can't get someone outta your head, chances they're thinking of you is very great. How does he manage to get out of his cell, out of the third level, how does he have such a good image when he's a demon inside. Is he really that? A demon?

I can spend a lifetime thinking about this. But not now I wanna bath.

I want a BUBBLE BATH WITH ALL THE SOAP AND BUBBLE SOAP AND RUBBER DUCKIES AND BATH TOYS SHAMPOO CONDITIONER WHATEVER I NEED IMMA BUY IT NOW then I'm gonna have a bath so super cool. I was on my way to the little store just down the street.

I was in my work outfit still, my white nurse-outfit thingy. I wore white pants, a white blouse and ugly white shoes.

I kicked off the shoes and put on my grey vans.

Like a boss.

I laughed at myself and locked the apartment door behind me and took the elevator this time. When I pressed the button and got in, the doors were about to close when a hand stopped them. It was a man who rushed into the elevator with his papers flying everywhere.

He was tall and looked my age. I smiled and looked at him with a little smile and helped pick up the papers with him.

He greeted with the sweetest smile I've ever witnessed in my life.

I almost trembled as I said a simple "hi" to him. He laughed and started talking. His name was Jaylen.

Jaylen Marks. What a cute name. I didn't wanna look at him because my face was so red it looked like a tomato. He kept talking as if I was talking along, instead I just nodded and said an 'okay' here and there and smiled. He was about to ask me something when the elevator stopped and the lights went off.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING

I felt a hand grab my shoulder and I got such a fright. He said, "calm down, its okay, its just me" with a sweet and soft voice.

"You were gonna ask me something" I say to him;

"I was gonna ask you your name, since I would love to know"

"Kirah" I said with a giggle.

The elevator still didn't move. Its stuck. Great. Now I wont be able to have my BUBBLE BATH WITH ALL THE SOAP AND BUBBLE SOAP AND RUBBER DUCKIES AND BATH TOYS SHAMPOO CONDITIONER. Awww. But anyway, at least I have some company.

I checked my watch, 8:13pm. I better not be stuck in this elevator the whole damn night. I called for help but no one answered.

Now what.

We both sat down against the elevator walls, the walls were opposite of each other and so we faced each other. He close his eyes, layed his head back and let out a sigh. Now I could study his face.

He had a lighter skin tone than me, he had a clear skin no marks nothing, he had blue eyes, like ocean blue kind of and had light brown messed up hair. He opened his eyes and I quickly looked away.

I pretended to study the ugly brown elevator wall.

(A/N M is me and J is Jaylen)

J: "Anything interesting about the wall?" He said with a slight giggle in his sentence;

Me :"Umm, uhh, I li-like the color yes" I stuttered. Gosh I never stutter.

That color is actually really disgusting I wouldn't wish that color upon my worst enemy na ah

J :" oh .. Uhmm... That's nice. I prefer a lighter, more relaxed kind of color, ya know?"

Me :" well, I like a dark color.

Shiz I hate dark colors they remind me of darkness so uh NO.

J :" so where are you from?"

Me :" I'm from Canada, actually. I came here for work"

J :" oh I'm from Canada too! I only came here for a fresh start"

Me :" oh a fresh start? I kind of came here for that too. Something like that"

J :" nice. Can I ask you something really important?"

Me :" yeh sure"

J :" promise not to tell ANYONE"

Me :" I promise"

J :" promise?"

Me :" I promise now Ask the question"

J :" swear you wont tell anyone, promise"

Me :" oh fuck just tell Me"

J :" okay.....

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

J :" what's you favorite color?"

He bursted out with laughter.

Wow Jaylen you really are funny.

Me :" blue"

I say back trying not to splatter my laugh out.

We continued talking for the next three hours that we were stuck in the elevator. We shared so much interests, favorites, hobbies and whatever I was amazed that two people could have so much in common. I checked my watch.

It was now 11:13pm and I said, "wow we've been in this elevator for exactly 3 hours now. I wonder when they'll notice that the elevator isn't working."

He just nodded and gave a slight smile.

I slowly drifted into my thoughts as I layed against the elevator wall, I fell into a nap.

(A/N this is her dream, the parts where there are normal sentences is what she is thinking in her dream where she is awake)

Walking, walking walking.

Tripping, tripping tripping.

Stumbling, stumbling stumbling.

I heard a voice whisper it out as it echoed along the wind. I was in an isolated place where no one ever lived. This was like paradise.

Beautiful trees flowers the most amazing vision.

Everything seemed slow motion but not too slow. The place was absolutely gorgeous. Long wavy trees with the perfect yellow tall grass, the spring colored flowers all round with the most outraging colors; blue pink yellow purple white all the colors of the rainbow were in my eyes. A little wind flowing along its path to the golden tint of the sun about to set. I hear butterflies, bees, birds and someone calling to me;

I move around, but get nowhere.

I run, but reach no distance.

I reach out, but I can't touch anything.

I see, but my eyes can't focus on anything.

I hear singing, humming, whispering of someone in the distance.

I run to see but find nothing but a red rose. The only red rose in the entire field; in the entire meadow. I reach out for it, hearing someone calling my name and whispering "I love you". I hold the rose against my heart and wondering who its from when my hand lets out a drop.

A drop, of blood.

I stretch my eyes to witness this, when only my hand starts crying with blood. Is shed a tear of my own when I see someone standing in the distance. The sun shading his perfectly aligned body into the ground beneath him. I drop the rose and start running towards him, he only gets further and further away as I feel I'm the one getting closer and closer. I trip and fall into time; slowly reaching out my hands to grab upon anything but nothing is to reach for me.

I fall deeper and deeper into an endless pit. I crash into someones arms and could feel the impact I had on him come onto myself.

His hand gently came over my face when I heard a voice saying,

"Find the one and you shall be free"

(End of dream)

"Free of what?!" I spoke myself awake.

He put his hand on my shoulder and said "are you okay?"

I just nodded and slightly turned away. Well.

This is awkward.

Omg I slept for almost two hours! Double you tee ef.

I wonder what he did for two hours while I slept.

It was awkward, so I decided to break the silenced air, by asking "so where do you work?"

"I work at a University, as a Professor"

Ooh what kind of Professor? I reply;

"Well I wouldn't say 'professor' its more like a person who student come to talk to about emotional matters. Something like that." He said, kind of doubting his own answer.

I nod, and say I work at a mental hospital/institution thingy.

I"m their highest qualified nurse they have" I kind if tried to brag but I failed because he laughed at the way I said it.

He has a pretty laugh.

"Well its now 1:42am. We've been stuck in this elevator for, like, almost 6 hours. I can't have my BUBBLE BATH WITH ALL THE SOAP AND BUBBLE SOAP AND RUBBER DUCKIES AND BATH TOYS SHAMPOO CONDITIONER. Well guess I'll have it tonight.

"Where do you stay?" I ask politely;

"In apartment nr 29." He says;

"Oh how cool, I'm nr 21" is ay back with a smile. So we live down the hall form each other?" I giggle back at him

"Yep its cool" he giggles too.

Okay well this chapter is super duper long to me. Its gonna go on in the next chapter and this was gonna be halfway shorter than it is now, so yeh.

At the end of my chapters I put a random word, and zi was thinking of maybe adding a random emoji too, but I'm not sure.

Should I? *makes clicking sound* Or naaah?

But I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to

Comment/vote if you wont mind doing so! :)

'Till next time!💓

Word of the chapter:

Percussive maintenance- repeatedly hitting something until it works.

So whenever you're looking for me, I'll be percussive mantenancing.

Have a beautiful day/night/life🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 2.5K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...
6.4K 295 39
After the High, was the Low and i was definitely at the bottom, but what can you do? Kira is a 23-year old girl who just liked to have fun with her f...
314 4 18
"And i don't want to see you again, you heard that, you asshole." "I can't promise you that love. We just started." What does he mean? ...
217 16 9
My butterfly. Watching you bask in the sun was like watching angels descend from heaven. The way your skin glowed like a river of chocolate gold. The...