Immensely Mental [On Hold, So...

Bởi anonymissbliss

She's scared to get close She hates being alone She longs for that feeling to not feel at all - The higher he... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Kirah Star
Brendan Kingston
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24

11

50 3 0
Bởi anonymissbliss

~Still Maxx P.O.V~

Why was she crying? Why was she just standing there? Was Brendan in the cell? Or was he gone? Did something happen to him?

Wait. Why is there blood on the floor?

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

She turned towards me and signaled me to come closer and so I did.

She said, "he got into a fight, again"

I saw Brendan in the cell, laying on his bed, with his back facing us.

He had a bandage around his head and also a thing around his arm.

He probably hurt his arm and his head too. But why was she crying? Nothing happened. Well except the blood on the floor. I pointed towards it and asked what happened. She said he got in another fight with a second level patient who was roaming where he wasn't supposed to be.

Well that explains everything I don't even wanna hear anymore.

On the table behind me there was a plate of food and water. It was his dinner. She wanted to give it to him but I insisted. I went inside the cell and stood with the plate. I called out "Brendan" but no answer.

I called out again but louder this time, expecting a crazy out-of-his-mind reaction. Instead, all I got was a loud moan and so I put his plate on his table and left the cell and locked it.

I left the third level with Kirah. After that, she went home.

I decided to go home too.

~Brendan P.O.V~ (btw this is his pov of whatthat happened in the previous chapter as well)

I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't. I'm alone in this fucking cell all fucking day long fuck fuck fuck fuckedy fuck.

Ugggggg when will I see someone. I don't wanna stay here anymore I wanna fucking LEAVE!!

I'm lonely. No one here for me. I was asleep in my cell and then I heard noises at the stairs and Kirah was outside the cell. She wanted to come in but I was still half asleep. I didn't answer then she came in;

I yelled at her to leave I didn't want anyone in here now and so she just waved and left again. There goes my only chance of company.

I fell asleep again and was woken up again.

Why the fuck am I so important?

He brought me a snack, then he got a call from someone and rushed out of the third level. I saw he left the door open, what a lucky day for me.

I had a bag of other clothes I had previously wore, so I took that and put in in the bed, like they would think its me there. I closed the cell door, but didn't lock it though. I quietly made my way to the ground level.

I just sneaked past some security guards, hid behind a pot plant here and there and then rushed to Kirah's office. I wanted her with me, to talk to me, to hear me, to see me. No one to ever take her away from me. I swung open the door and grabbed her from behind when another asshole man yanked her back.

WHAT THE FUCK DID HE JUST DO

I saw his face, and the word 'brother' got splattered out of my mouth without me saying it; I was just as suprised as the man was, and with that I raced down the halway back to my cell.

On the way I thought about the man in her office. He looked very much like me, eyes, hair, face, body, all that shit.

I got to my cell and closed the door. Why would she be with another man? In a fucking hug? Probably having a makeout session then they probably would've had -

I got interrupted by my cell door kicked open. Ugg, not this dude again. It was a second level patient who wandered here. Again. The same one I got into a fight with last time.

He's probably on his time in the courtyard. How did he get here so easily? This is so far from the courtyard; oh yeh wait I came from here three floors up through the reception area to Kirah's office and no one even saw me in the corner of their eyes, they didn't even see me when I ran back. So I know understand how he got here.

He came in and started hitting and kicking.

WHAT THE Hell DOES HE WANT CAN'T A MAN SIT IN HIS CELL WITHOUT HAVING TO BE FUCKING PUNCHED IN THE FRICKEN HEAD

I wasn't gonna let him hurt me and walk away thinking he beat me.

No ah ah bitch it aint workin like dat

I laid on the floor, scoffing in my breath. Pretending, of course.

When he was finished kicking, punching, biting, scratching, hitting, etc he turned his back and walked towards the door.

My head was bleeding and my arm was in fucking pain. I got up and tapped his shoulder lightly as I put up a smile on my face; on my bleeding now very disgusting face. He was confused and I just laid a pretty little fucking painful punch on his face. I could swear I heard his teeth crackle. That was music to my ears.

No really I can listen to that all day no shit.

By this time security noticed he was gone and as they rushed to third level I collapsed to the ground. I was in just as much pain as he was in, but he deserved the punches he got more because he was a bastard.

A fucking bastard. Obviously security thought I started the fight so I got more punishment than the fucking bastard. And that's his name from now on, 'fucking bastard'.

By punishment I mean my time outside reduced outside by 10 minutes, my plates of food only reduced to 3 per time of day, all for 4 days.

I got to the mini-hospital on the third floor above ground and I got my own room. The nurses put stuff on me and gave me stitches and bandages and an arm thing for my arm.

I had to go go back to my cell. Uggggg. Fuck .

I layed on my bed and just layed there. I realized I got hurt way more than I thought I did. My head was pounding and so was my arm.

I layed in my bed the rest of the day. I started thinking about Kirah. What she would do if she'd find out. She'll probably hate me for this, that's not what I want. I wonder if she'll co-

I got cut off out of my thoughts by a bang on my cell wall.

It was Kirah's head. She was just standing there, looking at me. I stared back at her, trying to get the I'm-disappointment-in-you look on my face.

A tear rolled down her cheek. One rolled down my cheek too, but I turned my head before she could see. The tears stained and burnt my cheeks as they flowed.

Fuck why am I causing people so much hate and trouble and sadness.

Someone else came to her IF SOMEONE LAYS A FINGERTIP ON HER SKIN I WILL FUCKING RIP THEIR FACE OFF BITCH

It was that man from earlier. I heard his name, it was Maxx. Mmm, Maxx. That sounds familiar, but no not really.

He came in and gave me my food but I just ignored him.

He called out 'Brendan' but I again ignored. He called out again but louder this time. If he could just SHUT THE FUCK UP that would be nice.

First I said "Can you leave, cuz that'd be real nice" then I let out a moan. He put the food on my table and left the third floor with Kirah.

Next time I see him I'm ripping his face off.

I'm sleeping 'till further notice.

Okay well I hope this chapter was fun, exciting and enjoyable to you! I really hope you felt the love and affection from this chapter! XD

Lol I'm just jokin

Word of the chapter:

Logarithm- One of a series of numbers set out in tables which make it possible to do sums by adding and subtracting instead of multiplying and dividing. (From Greek)

Don't forget to comment/vote :)

Ps. To not let me die, don't ever mention that name in front me because it has to do with math.

I love you so muchhhhhh💛

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.4K 881 10
where a sound mind meets a tainted heart. love in the darkest of places.
29K 1K 16
Yn's mother works at a mental hospital and yn and her friends help her out sometimes... You liked all the patients but there was that one boy who alw...
26.8K 2.5K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...
5 0 7
After saving a young woman from a suicidal dive, he finally helps her find her smile. Warning: There is depression, Angst, and sex. I've been in Li...