The Forced Bride

By Dulciedornan

An arranged marriage with no love just hate and i am victim of this business deal..... Is there anything whic... More

❤1❤
❤ 2❤
❤3❤
❤4❤
❤6❤
❤5❤ARNAV pov
❤7❤
❤8❤
❤9❤
❤10❤
❤11❤
❤12❤
❤13❤
❤14❤
thank u
❤16❤
❤17❤
❤18❤
❤19❤
❤20❤
❤21❤

❤15❤

6.3K 272 48
By Dulciedornan

I opened my eyes due to sun rays were playing peek a boo with me...
instantly my cheeks had the color of red cherry ...looking at the room my breaths were high and heart was beating fast...

The room was fully decorated with scented  candles, rose petals.....its like a dreamland to me...

Last night how we ended up being one taking our marriage to another level...
The night was best night for me...his arms which i always wanted to be surround me in him protecting me from outside world...

FLASHBACK

When we reached maldives it was already dinner time and we decide to first eat our dinner then head to our suite...

While having dinner we talked about differents things trying to know each other better...

After having dinner we headed towards our room a bell boy accompanied us with our luggage...when he opened the door of our suite ....
Our eyes or rather i say my eyes were popped out...my cheeks turns red as the scene infront of me tells that its going to happen now....

Arnav ji smirk and i know he did all this he gave tip to bellboy and scoop me in his arms and closed the door by his legs and took me to our bedroom...

My eyes wandered in each corner of suite where i can see roses candles ....
It was my fantasy to have something like this....my dream came true...

Arnav ji putted me on bed and leaned infront of me on his knees ..

Khushi.......
Without letting him say i hugged him tightly to let him know i love all this and i m ready ....

He made me lay down on bed and he came near me cupping my face...
My heart was beating so fast i wont deny that i m little afraid about all this but i trust him...

He pecked my forehead...
Khushi sleep you must be tired....
(what......i thought we will....he must be saying this because of me ...he prepared all this for me )....
I turned towards him and place my hand on his cheeks and kissed his forehead ,eyes cheeks and then his lips....

After a min he gave in and engulfed me in his arms clutching me to him...
He carefully remove my bangles one by one then earrings...

He dimmed the light.....the room was now looking more romantic and serene...
He untied my doori and hugged me....

*
(After this you guyz can imagine your way i m not writing it ...)
*

FLASHBACK OVER

As the memory of last night flash i tried to move out of bed but a hand hold me back...

Dont think that i m sleeping...
I turned towards him ....he is wide awake...
From when are you awake ....i asked

From that time you started thinking about last night...this is it i playfully punch him on his bare chest...
Arnav ji you are unbelievable ...

After some playful morning we headed for a tour beach ....i love beaches....

The clouds were abouve us giving a darker shade which means it will rain heavily today as we moved far from our suite walking on sea shore ...the rain start drizzling...
It started little but turns out heavily in few minutes...

We ran holding each others hands as fast as we can and when we reach our suite we were fully drenched .....

It was cold and i was shivering little...
We decide to change into something warm...
I couldnot get something warmer so wear a long sweater with ended below my knees...
And i was standing in balcony and the radio was on giving some romantic songs...a hands draped around me and his body was so close  giving the heat to me....

It was indeed romantic and the heat was increasing .....

(Zara Zara Behekta Hain Mehekta Hain 
Aaj To Mera Tan Badan Main 
Pyaasi Hoon Mujhe Bhar Le Apni Baahon Mein 
Hai Meri Kasam Tujhko Sanam Door Kahin Na Jaa
Yeh Doori Kehti Hain Paas Mere Aaja Re
Yuhi Baras Baras Kaali Ghata Barse 
Hum Yaar Bheeg Jaaye Is Chaahat Ki Baarish Mein ....)

The song says my feelings and i turned towards arnav ji and we kissed a passionate one .full of love for each other...
After kiss i moved towards the kitchen its best having a kitchen as i m not too fond of having all meals outside...
I looked around for ingredients and decided what to make...
While i was preparing meal arnav ji came ...
Khushi need help?
Umm if you can do the chopping....
He looked at me and then fold his sleeves and sat on the bar stool and holded a knife like he is holding it first time...

He was concentrating so much on cutting the veggies that it made me chuckle how hard he is trying...

"You never done this before?" I asked amused...
"Nope never its my first ....i can cook some things but cutting is not my thing."...
But he continued doing it i was worried what if he get a cut i tried to take the veggies from him but he didnt let me have...

So i started preparing other things...
I kept the flour on the kitchen slab and bent down to get some utensils and my hand accidently fall on the flour container and baam....

Next moment i was fully covered in flour and arnav ji was laughing .....he rolled down to floor seeing me in this condition....

I felt like a joke and insteaded of getting up and clean myself i grab some of flour and toss it tiwards arnav ji ....
He was shocked ....

Khushi......you.....he started getting flour over me and i did same to him while we played a flour holi neither of us was aware about the position in which we were......

(aankhen neend bhuli aur karar bhula dil ko yaad tu hi gum hazar bhula.........)

Arnav ji something is burning ...he nodded and then we both suddenly get up and hit each others head
Owww...arnav ji watch out...

The half food was burned.....its not edible now....
What should i cook now....

Arnav ji went to a cupboard and took out something...
Noddles?? I was shock....
"Yes i love noddles" .....i will make it you go change first ....

"Are you sure arnav ji you can make it".
He rolled his eyes and start the work...
I left the place for him but not really i was behind the kitchen ....listening everything...

If anything go wrong i will help ....
But it backfired me ...i was drooling over my husband for his cooking skill...though he couldnot cook proper meal but he is good at noddles...

The smell make me to get it now but first i will change...

I went and hurriedly change into night dress....
After he changed and freshen up we eat our meal and it was super delicious...even i grab some spoonful from his plate....
He eyed me but my cute pout made him smile and i dig in his plate for more...

The days of our honeymoon were the best days of my life....
We have clicked many picutres of each other .....i was going through all that when ma called...

"Hello ma.how are you and how anjali and everyone doing there......"i asked in a go.
"relax khushi beta we all are good and anjali is doing great but she is angry as she cant to do some work..now..."
"why"i asked...maa's reply makes me blush...
"you will know when its your turn "...

We chatted for a little while and then maa cut the call as anjali wants something....

Arnav ji asked me if i want to go out...
I nodded and chamged into some jeans and a kurti....
The car that was waiting for us was so beautiful that i wanted to drive it...

I asked him "arnav ji can i drive"....
He look for a while then tossed the keys in my direction....
"oh baby get ready for some fun"i always love to drive such cars but never got the opportunity....

I started the car and swiftly made it to highway ....we were really enjoying when arnav ji phone vibrate he picked up and i didnt hear what the other person said but his face was pale and his eyes was searching something in the side mirror....

"umm....arnav ji what happen...you look little tensed..."
"dont panic khushi but we are bring followed...keep driving fast "...

Before i could ask what whom his phone again vibrate....he putted it on speaker...
"Yes aman...."arnav ji said
"sir we are trying to catch him but he is coming closer to your car and its a dodge one..."
"is it the same one aman"
What arnav ji meant by is it same one...
My thoughts broke with aman's answer..
"yes sir its the same which was held when your accident happen and i may think its the same man...."
"aman khushi is with me "
"okay sir got that i will call you back"

"what was that and why you said same one...who is following..."

"khushi i will tell you everything but first get us safely somewhere"....
The thought of someone killing him made me go back to that the when his accident happen....i shrug my thoughts and just focus on road saving my husband life...

Arnav's phone vibrate....
"yes aman"...
"sir he missed you ...now dont head for your hotel go to the farm house of mine ...i will send you the address...."

"thanks aman and find some proof against him fastly as we dont have much time now"....

We reached aman's farmhouse...its small and cozy filled with warmth..
We entered the home and checked everything to make sure we are safe...
Is already dark outside as we had to drive long way and we were hungry so
"arnav ji you go freshen up till then i will prepare food"...
"no need khushi aman already did everything before we arrived here..so let change and then eat our food"...
I nodded and we went into different bathroom to freshen up fast ....

I came out in few minites and started setting the table ....
In my mind (i have to ask arnav ji about all this)....

He snapped a finger infront of my face and my thoughts broke...
"You came ...i will serve dinner"
I made two plates and we start having dinner....
I asked him "arnav ji will you tell me what happen few hours back"....

"Khushi lets eat first and you are tired ...we will talk about all this in morning....you need rest and me too"....

Next morning..

WHATTTTT ......It cant be ....its not true....

This is it....for today....
Tell me how you find this chapter....
Due to my hectic Schedule as i have to go college then to hospital then home ...i m not able to update it on saturday and sunday so .....may be updates will not be frequent but they will update mostly every week...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.5K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
160K 7.1K 38
Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart, and he had cared too.However, back then...
1.6M 47.2K 50
He hates me...He hates me to such an extent that even though i am lawfully his he wouldnt accept me or look at me...because i am the reason he lost t...
105K 6.2K 26
Their marriage was arranged She hated him with her very being He loved her more than his life even before she knew about him Their life turned upside...