Truly-Madly-Deeply Assistant

By ZaraPenn

Avery had big dreams but Jared, who can't seem to function without her, doesn't feel like letting her go. Is... More

Part One - First
Hurricane
All I need
She is gone
Change
Breakfast at Jared's
Games by the pool
Ups and the downs
Chances pt. 1
Chances pt. 2
Chances pt. 3 - Leaving
Summer special - The show
Summer Special - The after-party
Bitter welcomes
Medicate
Her favorite song
Shotgun
My way or the high way
One day
'A man on fire'
'A violent desire'
'Do you wanna cross the line?'
Morning Coffee
One in a million
This is us
Morning fluff
Flashback - Lily
Protective or selfish
Here goes nothing
Acceptance
Commit to the bit
Above the clouds
Homecoming
Flashback - You'll never know
Little truths
The one with all the feelings
Out and About
Family issues
A year wiser
Flashback - All I have
The gift
Shadows of the past
A night apart
Take the car
Another day another girl
talk!showtime
New Year's Eve - Morning
New Year
It's over
Farewell
Flashback - The Oscars moment
Apart - phone calls
Apart - the bully
Apart - breaking point
Surprising Mr. Leto
Highs, lows and higher
His past
I don't
The Event pt. 1
The Event pt. 2
Morning news
Flashback - Backlash
LA!Buzz - The real deal
Hobbies
City of Exes
Flashback - Forever mine
Home
Capricorn and the pushover
Hurt
Hot and steamy
Untitled
The test of feelings
Leaving night
Friend or foe
Tips and tricks
Flashback - Scattered memories
Comfort pt. 1
Comfort pt. 2
Long distance
Moving on
Choosing dreams
Intimacy
Back to us
Brother's leftover
Just saying...
Mother in town
Taking control
Surrender
The new home
Stubborn mind, aching heart
Housewarming
Behind closed doors
Baby talk pt. 1
Baby talk pt. 2
A day in the life
LA!Buzz - Drama alert
Small town girl
Birthday surprise pt. 1
Birthday surprise pt. 2
Her past
Home big Home
Camp
Change is coming
Our life, our rules pt. 1
Our life, our rules pt. 2 - Ending

LA!Buzz - The gossip

687 19 20
By ZaraPenn

Welcome guys!
Thank you for all the reads and comments, much much appreciated and keeps me inspired as always.

I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, as funky as it is, and hope to hear your thoughts as well, as always <3

P.S: all of the pictures below are just gathered from all around the internet to fit the story, so let your imagination free, please!

P.S 2: LA!Buzz is an imaginary site! :D 

Have fun! <3

~ "We just have to be very quick this time, babe," he moaned as he got rid of his pants and then next thing I felt is him reaching down to drive himself into me, pressing his lips and I whined in pure pleasure but he pressed his palm onto my lips.

"Shhh..." ~

I looked into his eyes as he started to move, still holding his palm on my mouth and I closed my eyes biting my lips.

As soon as Jared tried to move faster, lost in the feeling, the bed would make a squeaking sound under us; it wasn't as massive as the one he has back home.

"Fuck this shitt..." he breathed, and I just had to giggle on his frustration but then he quickly aborted himself from me and I breathed disappointed. "Just a second, love," he moaned.

I watched him reaching into his bag left by the bed and pulling out a condom he rolled it on, but instead of getting back into bed he grinned motioning me toward him.

"Come here, babe," he grinned naughty and I sat up uncertain slipping down the bed.

He reached for my hands pulling me close, then grabbing onto my hips firm he pushed my back to the wall as he grabbed my leg under my knee to lift it up and pushed up into me with a deep moan in my neck.

"Ahh shiiit..." I moaned by the sensation hugging his neck around as he started to move demanding, smacking my rear to the wall over and over again as he moved.

"This is it, girl..." he whispered kissing me deep and I kissed back panting.

"Hey, Jared do you know where..." We heard Shannon's shout as he walked towards the door. "Ah, never mind, I got it!" he continued and walked back towards his room, but my muscles tensed up so bad in my whole body and around Jared, he moaned deep.

"Shit, Av... I barely can move! Fuck, girl you squeezing me..." he whispered desperately, and I looked at him still wide eyed as I heard the footsteps around and suddenly, I felt Jared jerking and started to pant. "Shiiiit, baaabe...." he breathed as he came hard and I looked at him stunned, watching his belly jerk, his muscles tense, his legs shake.

He was panting hard with his forehead against mine.

"I'm... I'm so sorry, fuck..." he whined so out of it and I just looked at him amazed then breathed.

"Hell, you're so hot..."

Jared just forced a smile at me, cupping my face.

"You're a fucking amazon, what the hell was that?" he gasped, and I couldn't help but smile wide.

"I was panicking, I thought he is gonna just rumble in," I whined leaning my head against the wall.

"Fuuck, girl..." he wheezed letting my leg go. "I'm so sorry I..."

I just kissed him long then grinned at him amused.

"Don't be, I enjoyed it quite a lot," I smiled biting my lips.

"It's not over yet..." he breathed reaching down, but I took his hand.

"Jay, don't worry, I'm good," I smiled kissing his lips and he looked at me totally defeated.

"But you... I'm not a fucking teenager! Fucking wine, and your..."

I just placed my finger on his lips with a gentle smile.

"It's okay," I whispered cupping his face, caressing it with my thumbs gently. "We can have more fun when others are asleep, but I think now we should go, be with them a bit too," I smirked.

"Okay..." Jared sighed, gathering himself. "Oh Lord... we are too new of a couple; we shouldn't have come here for several days..." he muttered then leaned to my ear. "I just wanna have you every hour of the fucking day..." he growled, and I breathed deep.

"This kind of talk doesn't help, baby," I breathed kissing under his ear, and he grinned grabbing into my hair on the back of my head and pulled me in for a gentle kiss on the lips.

Walking down the stairs I looked back to Jared who walked after me, still with a flush on his face, looking rather bothered about what just happened; I just saw it on his face. So when he stepped down from the stairs I took his hand and smiled at him kissing his face, trying to show how it doesn't fucking matter, but deep down I already knew even if I would want to, I'm not gonna go to sleep tonight, until he redeems himself.

"Managed to unpack?" asked Shannon as he gave me a glass of wine while Jared decided to do some lemonade for himself instead.

"Yeah, all good," I smiled at him taking a sip, but looking up to him I saw him nodding, raising an eyebrow.

"Too bad we accidentally switched up the suitcases and you took mine with you."

I pressed my lips, trying to think of something but he just laughed patting my shoulder.

"Kids..." he shook his head walking to sit onto the couch.

The rest of the evening the boys were talking about the tour and their upcoming plans, then told some of the funny stories to their Mom what happened this time on the road.

Later, we decided to watch some Christmas movie.

I barely remember any of it. I knew I started with my head on Jared's shoulder, and somewhere at the end I woke up with my head in his lap; so after the movie we did go to sleep and seeing how tired I was, Jared let me sleep.

The next morning we both slept in, as this was our first morning in Louisiana and it was 3 hours later than in LA, so it was pretty easy.

I woke up with my head resting on Jared's stretched out arm and I turned to him smiling lightly as I saw he is still deeply asleep on his back, lips slightly parted.

I reached for my phone on the nightstand to look at the clock squinting, as the curtains didn't let any light into the room, the screen was very harsh at first.

It was almost twelve a clock and I rubbed my eyes as I saw a notification arrived 4 hours ago and I tried to focus again.

LA!Buzz mentioned Jared Leto and Shannon Leto in an article.

It was from LA!Buzz, the most popular celebrity gossip site of the last couple of years which I had a profile on with the settings to send me push notifications about any article mentioning Thirty Seconds to Mars or any of the members.

I had profiles on all of these gossip, news and media sites as well as inside connections, when I was a publicist and assistant as well, to be able to react as soon as possible if some article need to be addressed.

From all of those I only kept LA!Buzz because they were the most likely ones to share the smallest gossip of usually Jared and I am just a curious type and maybe a bit of a stalker; it was interesting to see who he had lunch with or which outfit he choose for the day.

Now I was rather surprised that they managed to mention him even though he is not even in Los Angeles or anywhere near.

After a couple of blinks, my eyes got used to the screen light and I slid my fingers through the notification, and after a quick fingerprint check the article opened up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 SECONDS TO TAKE-OFF - Business or romance?

Super-hot Mars brothers, Shannon and Jared Leto were spotted with former assistant at LAX airport on Tuesday morning, just a day before Christmas, leaving fans wonder what's cookin'.

With the holiday season closing up on us, celebrities are less likely to be spotted out and about, so we cherish the sighting of the two of the hottest ones at the airport.

We all know that the Leto home-base is in Louisiana so seeing the brothers getting on a plane at LAX before Christmas wouldn't be much of a buzz, but this time what caught most eyes are not the gifted brothers, but the companion.

Jared never leaves fans hangin' as his frequent social media usage keeps everyone up to date with his upcoming plans, but this time he has been silent for a couple days now; having his followers think that the band is already spending their well-deserved Holiday break.

A recent photo shared by a fellow traveling Mars fan on Twitter about the duo and former colleague together says otherwise and left the curious fans confused and wondering; weather this reunion means business or pleasure.

"I might miss my flight but seeing Jared and Shannon worth every second! They r @ the private secu gate but holy shh Im shaking! Hope to catch them inside! And thats Avery w/ them! Thought she quit! 😮"

If you are a hard core fan of the enthusiastic ambassador of Gucci, you most likely seen Avery; the only red-head around Jared, who had been working with the Mars crew for several years, and was the personal assistant of the award winning singer/actor for over two years before she got out of the picture (literally) roughly around half a year ago, (hard core fans reporting). Since then she hasn't been spotted with Jared and seemingly has been replaced by a short-haired blonde, who we yet to get to know more about.

Jared was never hiding the fact how much Avery helped to hold his crazy life together behind the scenes, and although the seemingly shy English girl managed to stay away from the flashing cameras, fans got used to her being around; they often acknowledged her at M&G's with a few kind words, so it was a surprise to all when she, for all we know, decided to move on with her life.

-Avery was there to support Jared through the filming of Dallas Buyers Club- unknown source-

Now, once again, she seems to be taking-off with the rock stars, which brought up a lot of questions and with that speculations:

-Is she back as an assistant or as a friend helping out as they might be heading off to a secret project just on the doorstep of Christmas?

-Did she just happen to have a similar departure time and decided to have an airport reunion the meanwhile?

-Is she joining the brothers to spend the Holidays together?

Twitter-replies seem to have these three reasons highlighted, with the latter leaving fans to fantasize, and most fantasies have a common ground; fans are suspecting that bold enough, Shannon and his brother's ex-PA might have taken their well-known friendship to the next level as they had been spotted together long after she called it quits on the job most fans just call "the dream".

-Shannon Leto out for dinner with brother Jared Leto's former assistant- LA!Buzz-

We are more than curious where this leads and hope to find more clues about the motives behind this trip.

Stay tuned!

Let us know what you think down in the comment section!

LA!Buzz

67 comments...

Sash:
LA!Buzz is writing a headline about three people being at the airport together? 🤨Are holidays really that boring?🤷🏼‍♀️

98 Likes

Guest74089:
OMG Shannon and Avery would look so cute together!😍😍😍

87 Likes

MaryLetoL:
It's called friendship.

14 Likes

Celebcray:
Come on LA!Buzz all those years together they are friends what's so suspicious about this?... And btw, she is Scottish... 😑 get ur facts together!

27 Likes

Guest56484:
A Christmas special from the band would be so fun!😁

67 Likes

Gwendo89:
Who tha hell r these ppl and why in my news recommendation? LA!Buzz WE CARE ABOUT REAL CELEBS!🙅🏼‍♀️

9 Likes

Guest13784:
Jared once told Avery is the best assistant he could wish for! Maybe she is back! 👏🏻

57 Likes

Guest67943:
I mean the fairytale elements of this story where she was a simple assistant from a foreign country and now she is with a rockstar! 🤩 Let me die a little and wake up as Avery 😭love u Shan ❤️

48 Likes

6 replies...

Guest98364:
Fairytale? Yeah, but girl it's called Fanfic in the modern world and the vibes are just killing me! I need to write 😂 imma jump on this ship😛

34 Likes

              5 replies...

Guest67309:

She too ugly for him😬

4 Likes

Guest60322:
How old is she? The age gap must be real, this guy seems like following the brother's footsteps down under (aged).👧🏼👴🏻

8 Likes

9 replies
                             ...show more

Sash:
Old and so not true story, bro.👎🏻

Guest74089:
She around in her early 30s as she finished uni when started working w/ the band, u jerk...

Guest98364:
She is clearly in late 20s, so leave them alone! Love is love!❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throughout the reading of this poorly written, "a page of saying nothing" article I didn't even know where to put this.

Is this real?

"Jay! Jay, wake up," I whispered caressing his chest through his loose shirt and he moaned, turning his back at me.

"Just 5 more minutes..." he mumbled barely audible. "I need soundcheck..."

"Baby, you're at home," I whispered leaning above him to kiss his face, hugging him around I saw him slowly opening his eyes and blinking.

"Avery?" he asked turning towards me and I smiled down at him caressing his messy hair out of his forehead.

"You have to check this out," I said sitting up and pushed the phone in front of his face by what he shut his eyes and turned away.

"Jeez, Av, you wanna burn my retina out?" he whined pushing the phone away.

"Sorry, but come on, look," I said, and I jumped out of the bed to open the curtains and hurried back just to see Jared pulling the blanket on top of his head.

"Woman, you are mad," he mimicked my accent as I chuckled and dug myself under the blanket and pushed the phone to his face again.

"Read it!" I demanded and he sighed looking at me and grabbing the phone away he started to read it under the blanket and I just watched his face interested.

He scrolled through the article without any reaction.

"Wow... we are so good at this "not going public" pact that not only they don't have a clue we are together but they think it's you and Shannon..." he chuckled giving the phone back to me.

"That's it? That's all you have to say?" I asked stunned getting out from under the blanket.

"Come on, you know these gossips are coming and going, you should know better than hanging onto it," he said pushing the blanket off of himself as well. "And anyway, there is nothing really to read about here. Yeah we were at the airport together and puff, now you are sleeping with Shannon," he rolled his eyes.

"I know but... they already called me ugly..." I mumbled. 

I didn't even want to mention the fact that no one even wrote a single thought about it's maybe Jared and me... why would they? Jared would never be with someone like me.

"Fuck them! They also wrote that Shannon is a pedophile, just like me, which means you look much younger," he grinned hugging me around, kissing my shoulder tenderly.

I just smirked shaking my head.

"Now I am going to the bathroom and when I come back I don't wanna see you anywhere near your phone," he stated firm as he stood up from the bed.

I smiled at him and put my phone down.

I was picking on my toenails lost in thoughts when my Facebook messenger sound was heard and peeking to the screen I saw a message from Lily.

I grabbed my phone up with a frown.

Lily J. Sannders

"Hi, how r u? I just saw a funny post online... are u working with Jared and Shannon again or...?"

I pressed my lips thinking, why would she write to me, and ask this so shady?

I didn't want to "seen" the message as I had no idea what to write back.

Hearing an sms sound from Jared's phone on his nightstand I looked towards it in time to see a notification on the screen:

1 message from Lily S.

"Hi Jared, how r u? Merry Xmas! :) Are you in Louisiana for the holid..."

I swallowed hard. This bitch is trying to put the pieces together.

I bit on my lower lip as I looked at my phone wondering if I should talk with Jared about this when the door opened up and he walked back, sitting onto the bed.

"What did I tell you about the phone?" he asked narrowing his eyes and I just put it onto the nightstand when the unread message made another beep on Jared's phone.

He reached towards it and after reading through the short message I saw his jaw tense as he typed a quick reply and put his phone down.

"What was it?" I asked uncertain.

"Nothing interesting, just work," he waved. "You know what? We should both just turn our phones off for the Christmas time, shall we?" he smiled turning his one off.

I watched him silently then nodded as I put mine away with a nervous sigh.

I still wanted to show the article to Shannon and talk about it, because it felt like this already started as a misunderstanding and can easily become a mess in the future involving us three, the fans, all the gossips and now Lily is in the wagon as well... who, I don't know why Jared didn't want to mention was sending a message to him.

I could just hope Jared was right and this is going to disappear as fast as it appeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 445 21
***BOOK ONE OF AMOUR ÈTERNEL SERIES*** Philautia: /fɪˈlɔːtɪə/ NOUN Positive = High esteem, self compassion. Negative = Self-love; self-conceit; undue...
2.7K 152 54
**COMPLETED. BOOK 2 TO FOLLOW** Ivy moves to LA to start her life over. A desperate plea for help in a music video leads to her meeting some old acq...
25.4K 1.3K 77
This is a story about a love triangle. A double life of secrets and desire . A choice of love or lust. Which side can capture her heart.
11K 465 17
finished - january 13, 2017 Zane Weston reluctantly comes home for Christmas. Accidentally, she ends up reconnecting with the person she hated the m...