Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 51

19.2K 838 119
By RojalinKKGSR

Arnav looked around, few cars and bikes have started taking reverse route to return from there as neither the route nor weather was favorable. Even it  was raining heavily by then, he looked back at Khushi who was really tensed.

" I think we should not stay here for longer.."

He suggested.

Khushi turned to face him.

" Then?? Are we returning home??"

" If we return back home now, it will not be easy to reach there at early morning before sunrise!! I think we should check in some near by hotel for tonight, even weather is getting worse now, it's not safe to be in car for whole night!!"

Khushi nodded her head. For him their safety was much more important. Arnav was about to open the door to get down and ask passing by people if there is any hotel nearby or not when Khushi stopped him.

" You will get wet completely Arnav!!"

"But we can't do anything sitting like this.. Let me check.. Ok?? Don't worry.."

He gently squeezed her palm that was on steering wheel and giving her an assurance look and got down from car!! Sitting inside, Khushi followed Arnav's every move, he was talking to a few people. After some time he came back to Khushi's side, Khushi slide down the glass, Arnav was totally wet by then, he bent to her level.

" There is a small hotel at 500 meters distance, but we have to walk till there. Will you be able to manage??"

He asked knowing her disliking getting wet because of Rain. Khushi nodded her head, safety is more important than her like or disliking!! More over finding him dripping wet, Khushi knew if he did not get into some dry clothes then that would impact his health. 

"Park the car there.."

He showed her place to park, Khushi did so.

Arnav came to there, Khushi got down from car and no sooner the white chudidar she was wearing got wet. Khushi cursed herself for choosing this dress and that too white in colour which has now sticking to her body making her feel uncomfortable!! Arnav took the travel bag from backside and came back to her only to find her trying to cover herself with her dupatta which was by luck red in colour. There was uneasiness and discomfort in her eyes, Arnav did not say further, took out that blazer he was holding in his hand and wrapped it around her.

" Is it ok now??" 

He asked with concern??

His gesture once again melted her heart.. What will she do and how long will she try to stop her emotions if this man continues to act like a charmer?? 

Khushi nodded her head, clutching the blazer tightly.

" Should we go??"

He asked, Khushi gave her positive reply as there was no meaning of waiting and standing there.

"I think that's the hotel!!" Arnav exclaimed pointing a building at distance, Khushi looked ahead.

They were walking, both were silent as they had nothing share. Arnav asked understanding that awkward silence. He wanted to make sure that she was fine. He wanted to hear from her.

" Tum thik ho na Khushi?? We are almost there.."

Khushi just nodded her head, saying nothing. Each time the rain drop falling on her body, making her feeling like thousands of reptiles crawling all over her body making her feeling dirty.. She hates the way rain was making her feel like.. She was unable to understand how people like rain, girls go crazy over it..couples find it the romantic moments!! She was feeling like if she stays longer like this, she might become breathless.. Unknowingly her eyes got teary as she started feeling so vulnerable at that moment and that too with no reason!!

Before she could think anything more, she felt her hand being held by someone and she had not to turn her head to know who was that Someone!! Arnav held her hand tightly, she was feeling like some energy was transferring from his body through his touch to her body!! She moved closer to him, getting more access to his warm touch under this rain!! He intertwined their fingers gently as if assuring she was not alone. As if telling her they were together and let them bear anything that comes before them that night with each other.

Arnav and Khushi climbed up the stairs, it was a guest house. They came to receptionist..

" We need a room!!"

Arnav asked. The man who was sitting there, looked at him, then at Khushi. Khushi frowned Finding the way that man was staring at her.. When will men stop looking at women like this?? She felt like slapping him as her mood was already foul and this moron was adding more fuel!!

" Can we get a room here??"

He said loudly, pulling Khushi towards him by her hand which he had been holding till now.

That man gave a long stare at them.

" Why not?? We are here only for giving services to all needy!! (smiling evilly the man replied.)"

" You!!!", Arnav felt like smashing his face. The man's eyes and that crooked smile on his lips just made Arnav go mad. 

"I meant... I understand Sir.. It's a rainy night, you guys need a shelter.. (he added after a pause..) By the way, you can't get such a place near by..(Giving a nasty smile)..Away from crowd and..", the man added, giving another look to Khushi. 

" Chalo yahan se.."

Arnav spoke dismissing the idea to stay there for the night. Khushi too agreed not wishing to spend night here, they were about to leave but that man called them from behind.

"Are Sahebji.. Why are you getting angry?? It's not a nice idea to roam like this even the lady might.."

Arnav screamed looking back at him angrily while smacking his hand. He was really frustrate by then.

" Patni hai wo mari..Not anyone!!"

Khushi had to stop Arnav holding his hand tightly as she knew it would not take longer and Arnav might do something to that guy if he speaks anything again!! Arnav's eyes were spitting fire.. If he is tolerating this man till now, then that's only because of Khushi as he had no intention to land her any type of problem because of him or his anger!! Unless, this guy would have come to known what it cost when anyone tries to misbehave with His Wife!!

That man understood he might lose one customer, it better he keeps quite than losing.

" SirJi.. Why are you getting angry?? When did I say she is just any woman?? Please calm down.. You should stay here as weather is really getting worse.. Please come in.. It will be safe here." 

Arnav screamed.

" A woman is only a woman.. Not just any woman.."

The man gulped down seeing his fury eyes.. He understood very well one more word from his mouth, and that couple was going away and it means affecting his earning. 

Khushi saw Arnav's rigid expression, if they don't stay here then where can they stay as it was the only place for staying.. And more about, it's only a matter of one night, just few hours..

" Arnav.. I think we should stay here for tonight.."

Arnav looked at her. Was she suggesting a nice idea??

" But.."

"It's only about some hours.. We can manage.. Can't we??"

Arnav asked once again to ensure she would be fine staying there.

" You sure??"(Khushi blinked her eyes.)

Throwing an angry glare at the man, Arnav signed on the register sheet. That man called another boy to escort Arnav and Khushi to their room, that boy was about to carry their bag, Arnav shouted.

" Don't touch our luggage!! "(he shouted once again not liking anyone touching Their possession..)

The boy almost jerked back while the man also flinched with the intensity of Arnav's tone. Khushi just silently rubbed his arm trying to calm him down. She knows his anger. They both have already met each other at their worst.. So some how those experiences were now making them to learn how to handle each other. Arnav looked back at her. And she understood what he wanted to hear..

"Hum dono thik hai Arnav.. Just a matter of some hours.."

Arnav locked the door, not wishing to entertain anymore their bullshits. He left the luggage and turned around scanning the room. It was not bad to spend a night here..

Khushi said taking out a pair of her outfit to get changed.

" I'll get freshen up.."

" Wait a minute.. "(Khushi looked at him confusingly seeing him going towards washroom.)

Switching on light in washroom, Arnav checked every where , Khushi reached there.

" What are you doing ??"

Arnav replied while scanning around.

" It's better to be a little responsible than regretting later.. There is no guarantee on this type of place how safe it is.."

Khushi raised her brows.. He is right, it's not a rocket science now to understand how many type of illegal activities are going on in hotels and some such places..Spy cam can be anywhere..

After being satisfied, Arnav turned to Khushi.

" I did not find anything wrong, but you don't switch on any light here while getting freshen  up.."

Saying so he left, while Khushi stood there staring at his back.. He has never said in verbal he does care for her, or her safety is his concern. But his actions never need his words to convey what he wishes.. He just tells her "He wants her in his Life" but his actions, his words, his gestures, his concern.. every damn thing relating to him conveys Khushi a deep emotion stored in his heart.  She sighed.. Until he is there, she never needs to think of her safety!!

After some minutes, when she came out found Arnav sitting on bed, he had already changed into a fresh outfit. She joined bed, Arnav raised his head, Khushi gave him a smile..

Khushi- Should we sleep??

They both laid down on bed, bed was not obviously as large as their bed at RM, there is hardly a distance of one arm between them.

" We will have to leave from here early.. May be 4 AM!!" (said Arnav turning to face her, keeping his palm below his cheek Arnav just stared at her..)

Her eyes got widen.

" Haww.. Is not it super early??"

Arnav could not control his laugh seeing that reaction on her face.

" We have to reach there, get ready before sunrise Khushi.. Remember??"

Khushi twisted her lips unpleasantly.

"Tumhe pata hai.. I hate if I don't get a proper sleep.. You know, when people says they don't get sleep during night, I seriously can't believe them.. Are they real human?? If they don't sleep, then what they do whole night??"

Arnav hide his smirk.

"By the way there are many things people do many exciting things at night than just sleeping.."

 "Achha?? Like what??"

And slowly that smirk on his lips grew wider and then Khushi realised hidden meaning behind his words. She just shook her head..

"Kuch bhi.. You just need a chance Arnav.."

He laughed. Khushi looked up at roof, sleeping straight. 

"By the way I was trying to say people who suffers from Insomnia don't get any sleep at night."

"Don't think I don't understand what is going on in your mind Raizada.. Have I ever told you I can read mind???"

"Acha?? Batao.. Kya chal raha hai abhi mere dimag mein??"

She turned her head and looked deep into his eyes. She whispered after checking out his facial structure minutely..

"Sach mein batau??"

"Yup.."

"That.. you.. are craving.. (Arnav raised his brow, Khushi's eyes showed a mischievous glint as she added..) You are craving for food Arnav.. I know.." 

"That is going on in your mind.. I am craving.. but not for food actually.."

She noticed his eyes staring deep as if peeping deep within her soul to know her secret. His eyes traveled down at her lips, her smile started wiping away. She felt weird and looked away from him. Her cheeks felt hot, she turned and slept facing other direction. 

"Khushi??"

"Han??"

" Good night.."

"Good night Arnav."

Some minutes passed. Weather was cooler, she pulled the blanket till her chin!! But she was unable to get any sleep. She turned and tossed on bed again facing his side. He seem cold. Thinking for a moment, Khushi covered him slowly making sure he does not get disturbed. Then again went back to her pillow after done with her mission. 

Khushi looked at his face, Why does he always look so calm while sleeping?? Was not he furious one some time before at that man?? Has he started taking some anger management classes these days?? Khushi smiled at her thought.

"Patni hai wo mari..Not any one!!", her ears ringed with these words once again.. It's not that he was referring her as his wife for first time, But the way he called her "Patni!!", that made her heart flattered.. Then the way he shouted at that man at reception, A woman always wants the man in her life not only respects Her but all every Woman.. Khushi smiled proudly at him..

May be apart from feeling safety beside him, she has started respecting this man especially after tonight the way he was not only honoring her but mention all women!!

She just kept on staring at his face again remembering how he did interpret her then asking her to concentrate on road more.. She bit her lowers lip. The way he held her hand then, when she was feeling so vulnerable getting wet under rain!! Though he did not say anything, but she knew his hold was telling her many more things..

Is he fast asleep now??, Khushi raised herself a little, watched his face.. She failed to reach any conclusion, what if he is again pretending like that time!! To make sure herself Khushi called out him slowly.

" Arnav.. Arnav.."

She could see he was steering a bit, covering her mouth to suppress her giggle seeing that frown that appeared suddenly on his calm face. She was sure, he was fast asleep..So no fear of his special commentary and no fear of her uncontrolled heart beat after hearing his special words!!!

She became silent finding Arnav turning towards her facing her direction completely. She tried to move away a bit, as his face came closer to her that she could feel his warm breath on her skin.. After a minute or two, Khushi slowly took her hand towards up..he had kept his hand on pillow...smiling a little Khushi touched his hand with his slightly to see if he wakes up or not.. seeing him not waking up.

 Khushi slide her hand in his and gently hold his hand in her before closing her eyes!!

**************

Aarav and Anita were waiting for Arnav and Khushi outside of hotel, it was now 5.30AM.. They found their car entering.. Puchpuch who was there with Aarav and Anita got excited as he identified the car.. They could not leave Puchpuch there at home alone and leave so took him with them!! Arnav and Khushi got down from car, Anita and Aarav came to them- How are you both??(Asked Aarav worriedly.)

Arnav- We are fine Papa..

Anita- You both go and get freshen up quickly..We have very less time left before Puja.. And Khushi, I have kept something for you on bed..

Aarav handed them their room key and left from there with Anita to temple as they have to make the arrangement for puja before Arnav and Khushi's arrival.

When Arnav came out of washroom having shower, saw Khushi sitting in front of mirror staring at something being lost, she was wearing a red chudidar as wearing a saree was never an easy task for her!! She has never worn a saree as she thinks she can't carry saree that gracefully like Anjali and Anita!!

Keeping the towel on chair, Arnav came closer only to see her staring down at her hand where there was a mangalsutra and vermillion. She has never worn any of her wedding accessories till date after that night. Her face was pale, she has started accepting them as husband and wife, but why she was unable to wear any of these things that relate to their marriage!! She was frustrate and confuse at a time.. Her mind was still unable to let her wear these two things!!

She felt a hand on her shoulder, Khushi looked up and saw Arnav through mirror.

Her eyes were soft, there was hesitation.

" I can't wear them Arnav.. I don't feel anything for these accessories neither any respect nor any attraction nor my mind is allowing me to wear them having no sentiment for these two.."

"Don't wear.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 3.3K 20
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..
358K 19.6K 50
1st place in #depression ARNAV - who hates the word LOVE because of his bitter past will fall in love when he meets his SOULMATE? Will he attain the...
100K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.
206K 11.1K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...