Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 50

20.4K 832 74
By RojalinKKGSR

When Arnav entered in the room, after his morning jogging next day, found Khushi already ready as if going some where. It was unusual as normally she wakes up late. He sat on recliner untying his shoelaces and heard Khushi talking over phone while balancing the phone in between her shoulder and ear and wearing her watch at the same time!!

"Nitu, I can't come today but why are you shifting??"

.....................

"Fine, then let's meet day after tomorrow, you guys visit the new flat and check everything...Yeah..bye!!"

She had not noticed Arnav till now, as she was busy in her conversation with Nitya, when she turned around found him. Arnav smiled at her.

" Hii.."

Khushi smiled back.

" Is Nitya going some where??"

He asked while getting up from recliner.

"No, Actually they are shifting to a new flat."

Arnav nodded his head and started proceed towards closet when remembered something.

" Khushi.."

Khushi looked at him, Arnav asked.

" I have some urgent client meeting in afternoon, it might take long hours.. If you want, you can go with Maa ,Papa.. I'll be joining you all later!!"

" No.. We will go together.."

She replied not agreeing for him travelling such a long distance which will take more than 4 hours by road and that too alone!!! Specially after last day's meeting with Aditya Sir and Ananya. She did not know why but after meeting Aditya Sir and Ananya Ma'am, there was something her heart was telling her which she was unable to understand clearly.. 

Though Arnav was happy hearing her, they would be travelling together..  but he could feel something was bothering her, specially after yesterday's her sudden wish to meet him, then today wishing to go with him even if at late hour.. He wanted to know..Khushi picked up her bag that was one bed.

" Bye Arnav.."

She was about to open the door and leave, when Arnav came from behind and closed the door. Khushi stared at him surprisingly, what was he doing?? Arnav faced Khushi.

" You have not told me yet why you wanted to meet me so suddenly yesterday.."

Khushi's brow raised high, he still remembers that!! But what was she going to tell him that why she wanted to meet him?? Can she tell him, after meeting Aditya Sir and Ananya a fear has engulfed in her mind for the safety of everyone including Mumma, Baba, Di, Jiju, Kaira..and lastly HIM!! How is she going to tell him what's going on in her mind?? She is not that good explaining like he has become these days!! She knows too well that this man is more than capable of taking care of himself but why was she behaving like this she too had no idea.. 

Khushi shook her head.

" Nothing.. Just like this!! Kyun?? Can't I meet you??"

Arnav smirked, she is trying to hide what's going on in her mind, Arnav thought not to dig more, 

" Why not?? After all my all time is YOURS!!"

Khushi rolled her eyes, he again went back to his flirty spirit. Arnav took a step towards her making her step back.. Before he could say something which would do nothing but play again and again for entire day Khushi decided to escape easily.. 

" I'll be waiting in evening then, don't leave forgetting me here!!"

She almost warned him showing her finger and did not wait longer and left.

Arnav stood there, inhaling her lemony fragrance that was still present there even after her exit. How will he tell her where she stands in his life?? How will he tell her if forgetting her was ever a chance then he would have kicked out that chance himself.. How will he tell her finding her beside him each passing day, is a assured feeling to his heart to make it beat on its usual tune..

" I don't think it will ever happen that I will forget you!!"

He replied to himself.

*********************

Arnav informed the same to Aarav and Anita, Aarav and Anita decided to leave early but not before reminding him not to forget Khushi who would be alone there.

****************

Door bell rang, the girl who had opened the door to Aditya's home again opened today, Khushi smiled at her, she also smiled back acknowledging Khushi. Entering inside Khushi asked.

"Aditya Sir??"

"We are here Khushi.."

Khushi turned, saw Ananya and Aditya, Aditya came forward pushing the wheelchair where Ananya was sitting.

Khushi smiled at this lovely couple.

"Hello Sir, Hi Mrs.Ananya!!"

" Hi Khushi.."

" Are you guys all set to leave then??"

She asked finding the house keeper bringing down their luggage.

" Yeah.. We have flight after 3 hours."

Khushi came forward and took out a wrapped box from her bag, kneeling in front of Ananya, Khushi said.

" Mumma says, nothing can be better that some sweet to start a fresh start, all the best to you both!! And  I hope, we guys will remain in touch.."

Ananya smiled lovingly.

" I must say your Mumma is right and we will definitely remain in touch.. Is not it Adi??"

She looked up at Aditya, Aditya smiling squeezing Ananya's shoulder.

Khushi smiled at them, she gave the wrapped packet to Aditya Sir.

" Thank you so much Sir.. Meeting you both is one of the nicest thing in my life!!"

"Next time, when we will meet, you have to make sure Khushi that Ananya and I enjoy a delicious lunch at your place."

Khushi laughed.

" Sure Sir.. We will be glad.."

"I hope Arnav will not have any problem.."

"Of course not Sir.. He will be super happy to meet you both.."

************************

Anita and Aarav left, Khushi was back to mansion after her work. She was  in theirroom doing something on her laptop when got the message from Arnav, 

"Can you come near hotel blue moon, I have meeting near by and we can leave from there directly.."

Khushi quickly typed, 

"When??"

After almost 40-50 seconds her phone buzzed, 

"In an hour, I can't make call as I'm still in meeting.."

Khushi giggled, 

"That's called cheating Arnav.. You concentrate there, I'll be there in time and No need of replying back.. !!"

Reading the message, a smile came across his face. Switching off the phone, Arnav concentrated back on meeting. She does understand him, may be not always but some time for sure!!

************************

Khushi was waiting for Arnav at the place where she was supposed to meet Arnav like they had decided before. She was looking around when saw a black car stopping in front of her, Khushi took two steps backward knowing that does not belong to Arnav. She looked away.

"Hi Khushi!!"

Khushi turned her head and saw Krishna there!!!

Coming out of meeting place Arnav checked the watch, he was late by 10 minutes.. Khushi must have been waiting for him!! Getting in the car, Arnav started the engine driving away from there.

His car came to screech, Arnav saw Khushi standing at a little distance but talking to someone, whose face he can't see!! Arnav scrunched his brows, coming out of car he dialed her number. Khushi looked down at her mobile and saw Arnav's number flashing!! She quickly answered

" Where are you??"

"Look at your left direction."

He waved his hand.. Khushi saw him...

"Wait a second, I'm coming there."

Not saying anything to Krishna Khushi started dragging the luggage and came to Arnav!! They were going for just one day and one night. No need of packing two separate bags to add load. Arnav had already kept his things aside in morning as well, so it was easy task for her to pack their stuffs and leave.

Arnav opened the door for her to get in, then loaded the luggage at backside. He came to driver seat and started the car.

It's been almost 2 hours, they have another 100km to cover. Khushi looked aside at Arnav, who was massaging the back of his neck then forehead.

Let me drive.."

Arnav looked at her.

" It's ok.. I can manage.."

" I'm not that bad driver Arnav.. You can be safe with me.."

And her words gave him a pause to think. He looked back at her. The way her eyes were on him reflecting concern Arnav was just lost for a moment. She wanted his comfort in prior, though she was not conveying it in clear. 

Arnav parked the car by road side, they both exchanged their seats, Khushi started driving while Arnav sat relaxing his muscles.. He leaned behind on backrest, closing his eyes!!! The day was really tiring at office, after this again long drive did drain out his energy!! The road was not that crowd, Khushi turned on music player but kept the volume slow not wishing to disturb Arnav who was looking like fallen asleep!!

Khushi looked at his face, he was looking so calm and composed, wind was blowing through window playing with his locks lazily. She had switched off AC as nature was providing free AC. She could see his nose flaring in between his slow breathing. He had taken out his blazer, only wearing his black shirt that just fit perfectly on his masculine body!! Sleeves folded till his both elbows, giving her ample of view of his strong arms, of his skin..her eyes travelled towards his branded watch, she likes his watches collection.

Whom should she trust, the guy sitting beside her who now-a-days never fails to surprise her with his gesture towards her or the guys whom she had known all these years!! She remembered the roughness in his behavior, the harshness in his words that used to hurt her one day, and today the maturity he shows, the way he deals with her and more over the feeling of being Safe she has started feeling beside him!! Can these two personalities be of one man's??

But on other hand she did not wish to give her brain much pressure. She knew she was accepting him with her whole heart!! And today may be it does not matter how they were in past!! For her, it matters to be with him the way they are now.. She too wished their future to be as easy as predicated by him weeks before.. 

Khushi took a deep breath.

"Concentrate on road more Khushi.."

Her eyes got widen, how could he know when his eyes were close?? She quickly looked away, concentrating on road like Arnav did advise!! Her cheeks started turning a light pinkish in shade, she bit her lower lip!!

Watching her action, a lazy smile appeared on Arnav's face. Though he was enjoying being ADMIRED by His Wife but he needs to alert her the risk of diverting her mind while driving!! Arnav turned his head to other side closing his eyes once again, folding his arms against his chest but not wiping away that smirk!! The feeling of having wife's all attention is special for every husband he was not an exceptional case!!

*********************

Car came to sudden halt, Arnav screamed.

 "Careful Khushi.."

Opening his eyes Arnav watched her, Khushi looked back at him.

" Sorry.. Actually the car ahead us stopped all of sudden.. So I had to apply sudden brake!!"

Arnav looked around, they could see some other cars, bikes also stopping by there, Arnav slide the window. There was loud noise, Arnav asked a man who was passing by.

" Excuse me.. Why this crowd suddenly??"

"Because of land slide one kilometer ahead from here.."

" And when it will be cleared??" asked Khushi. It was already late at night, they need to reach as soon as possible. 

" I don't know Madamji.. But not so soon..Even because of this land slide almost an accident happened there.."

He left from there, Arnav and Khushi looked at each other, Arnav closed the glass window. Khushi asked worriedly.

"And What now??

" We have to wait only.."

" Argh.. Why it had to happen today??"

Arnav chuckled.

" I think we should inform Maa Papa.."

Khushi nodded her head positively. Maa Baba must be getting worried too.. 

It was almost one and half  hour journey from that area to temple area. They have been waiting for 15-20 minutes, when they heard thunder sound..

Khushi hit the steering wheel irritatingly.

" Now it was left to add spicy!!"

Arnav shook his head.

" Don't be so tensed Khushi..

" It's going to rain Arnav and you think the road will be cleared soon??"

No sooner she had uttered, it started pouring rain. Her jaw dropped, while Arnav laughed.

" I think you should have wished some nice thing Khushi.. May be that would have happened!!"

She smacked his arm.

" Shut Up!!"

Angrily she looked outside through window, cursing the rain!! It started raining as if the world would end the very next day. Sighing deep she looked back at her left side.. Arnav was looking out through window. 

"Have some chips.."

He turned his head.. Arnav took some from the packet.. He munched some, but his eyes were not ready to leave her. She was really frustrated, why can't this girl just control herself?? She took some chocolates from her bag and started having. It was as if her hand bag was a mini food court itself. 

"Don't tell me you are hungry Khushi.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 11K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
23.1K 1.7K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
21.8K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?