They Abused us.[Jungkook and...

נכתב על ידי Kaymin29

עוד

Chapter 1:Mall(Jimin and you)
Chapter 2:Party Crasher(Jungkook)
Chapter 3:Ask(Jimin and you)My Edit:/
Chapter 4:Story(Jungkook and you)
Chapter 5:Did it.Warning!(Jimin and you)21+
Chapter 6:Later love(Jungkook)
Chapter 7:New friend(Jimin and you)
Chapter 8:The boys
Chapter:9 Smut together
Chapter 10:Do you love me?
Chapter 11:The escape plan
Chapter 12:Help
Chapter 13:Cheated on.
Chapter 14:Unknown Vistitor
Chapter 15:The Party
Chapter 16:The Fight.
Chapter 17:Sorry
Chapter 18:Fake apolgy
Chapter 19:Truth Told.
Chapter 20:Argument
Chapter 21:In the bathroom
Chapter 22:The Friend
Chapter 23:Forced
Chapter 24:Injured Badly
Chapter 25:Still Alive.
Chapter 27: Didnt work out.
Chapter 28: Life or Death
Chapter 29: Turning into her.
Chapter 30:The Huge Battle!
Chapter 31:Home
Chapter 32:Still Here

Chapter 26:What is she?

1.7K 23 22
נכתב על ידי Kaymin29

You guys the next morning woke up and started trying to see if you can figure out what was going on with Dynasty.You Guys went back in the room and replayed the tape.And remembered everything.You Guys had thought from where you were and where would Dynasty be.You Guys went to the library to see if there was any other details or information on Things like this.You got to library and ask the person that was there if they had anything about witches or things like that.The lady knew so much information on witch and devils and evil.She was like a witch you thought.You Guys went into a room where there were positions and weapons and books.She told you all to sit down.You looked around very ready to hear this information.

Lady:Okay do you have any type of tape or video?

Ji Soo:Yes we do here.

Ji Soo gave her the tape.She put it in the tape recorder.You all listened to it.Still confused.But then you remembered the numbers that were said.

4_26_843_33845

Y/N:Think of those numbers.

You repeated them you grabbed your phone and went into your digit numbers.You grabbed a pencil and paper that Jimin gave you and wrote the letters that were written as numbers.When you finally finished you had gotten.

I_am_the_Devil.

Everyone gasped in shock.

Jimin:She is a Devil not a witch.

Jungkook:But what about the different words that weren't in English.

Ji Soo:They Sounded like Dutch!

Y/N:Yeah.

Lady:I have a book of languages and words!

She grabbed the book and gave it to you and Jimin.You Guys went through it skipping to languages.You made it to Dutch and looked at the tape writing the letters down.You wrote the letters down on the paper then wrote it in English from what it said the book.You finally finished doing it and got.

Y/N and Jimin:I am The Devil I am The Devil I am Here to take your body....

Ji Soo:Damn what if were dealing with more of her?

Lady:Look I have a book about devils and the types.

She grabbed the other book handing ishowung you all as she skipped through it.You then spotted a page that said The Fuck Devil.

Y/N:A devil that spots someone and get as close as possible to them and use a spell on that person and make them fuck them senseless.

Jimin started looking very sad cause he was one of the victims.You hugged Jimin and kissed his cheek.

Y/N: It's okay you didn't know.

You kept reading

Y/N:To defeat this devil you have to give up someone's body to them.Once they finally have what they want they will stop using others and use the person for there toy or play mate.

Ji Soo: So sacrifice..

You sighed and said.

Y/N:Hopefully there's another way..

You stood up.

Y/N:Come on Guys we have devil to catch!

You all stood up and were about to leave when the lady gave you some guns.

Jimin:Why do you have Weapons in a library if you don't mind me asking?..

The lady smiled sweetly.

Lady:Better be safe then sorry

Jimin chuckled and nodded his head yes.She gave you all different weapons depending on what your good at.

Ji Soo weapon:

Jimin weapon:

Yours:

Jungkook:

Jungkook:Hey!Why I get the little one!And you guys got big ones!-3-

Y/N:You can't handle these big ones.

Jungkook:Yes I can!Your so mean sometime Y/N ssi~

Jungkook said pouting.

You giggled at his cuteness and passed him a different gun.

Jungkook:Yay!

Jungkook said happily like he just got a lollipop like a baby~!

Jungkook:Haha Jimin Look you See this Right here

and he pointed to some pipe.

Jimin:Yeah Hyung I see what about it?

Jimin said smiling.

Jungkook: Isn't my dick that big?

Jimin:Haha Yeah is..um never mind...

You laughed.

Y/N:Jimin ah what did you do?

You said smirking.

Jimin:Nothing!I promise your the only one I had it with you were my first!

Jungkook:Jimin ssi~ your such a bad liar we had it before you met Y/....

Jimin covered Jungkook mouth.

Jimin:No I haven't hyung your crazy!You such a liar.

Jungkook:No here is proof see

He showed you a picture.

Jimin:Don't take pictures of me sleep -3-

Jungkook:What you looked cute and you were exhausted cause right after we were done you fell straight to sleep.

Jimin:Hehe one moment.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook and tickled him to the floor.

Jungkook:Okay!OKay!Im sowwy!!!!Help Me Y/N!

You were to busy laughing.They then got up we're both laughing together.

Jimin:Fine I admit we had our moments okay -3-

Jungkook:Yeah we were loners😂

Jimin:Dude shut up already..-3-

Jungkook:oops sorry.but also one time Jimin and I ha....

Jimin grabbed a post stick note and wrote down

Post stick:Hush little baby don't say a word"

Jimin:Haha!😭😂

You all burst out with laughter.

Jungkook:I'm Not A Baby! -3-

Jimin:Fine here I am sorry I bought a lollipop for you.

Jungkook:Thank chu Jimin ah!

Jimin:Hahahahah Your welcome haha

Y/N:Hahaha I can't breath anymore it's cute but funny haha!

Author:JIKOOK IS SO CUTE!!!!!!🥺🥺💕😖😩🤧👏👏

Back to the FF :3

You guys got all your gear ready you were about to leave the library when the lady said you need to know where she went.She told you go to the Furthest Forest away from here.You nodded your head and said thank you for everything.She said your welcome then you guys left on your way to the furthest Forest.

Author:Start commenting I'll start doing shoutouts Guys!!💓🥺💕👏 Love y'all comment so I can shot you out!!!!!🥺💕💞 First ones gets shoutouts doing at least 10 people so comment guys!!!!!!🥺💓👏

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

224K 6.9K 54
When you asked the biggest Playboy of your University to become your sex partner. A Jimin Fanfic Playboy!Au (WAS "SEX EDUCATION")
8.6K 94 6
all my instagram jeon jungkook oneshots.
2.2M 64.2K 37
warning - sexual content
772 72 6
𝗕𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗱𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁. (j.jk x i.ya) //too lazy to update. 4ever hiatus. don't expect too much. byieeeee.//