Blood Brothers [RWBY]

By Qwiky1357

Two friends decide to meet up after many years of gaming together, but get pulled into a whole new situation... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Sorry for the long wait
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 44

142 0 4
By Qwiky1357

Camilla's POV

I'm following Amelia as we run towards Haven where our mother is. Hopefully we can get to them in time. We start to see lights and we slow down a bit "Camilla you hear that?"

I close my eyes to focus... I hear a woman yelling.... can't wait to find out Dad's losing time before he gets caught. I signal her to follow me, we get to the rooftops to traverse easier since most of the bullheads are searching for Dad in the forest. We get close and jump to a rooftop above a group of people. I see one lady with white hair screaming her head off at.... that must be Mom! She's got hair like Amelia! Or the other way around I should say.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK WINTER! HE'S INNOCENT!!! THE CITIZENS OF HAVEN SAW HIM SAVE STUDENTS HERE AND SAW HIM FIGHT A COPY OF HIMSELF!!!"

She's heated, I look around before I signal Amelia to jump down with me. They stop yelling once we make contact with the ground.

Our mother looks dead at us with confusion but locks eyes with Amelia. "Aelia?? Wait a minute your hair isn't that long.... who are you?"

She goes to speak but... Salem answers her "It's her twin Pyrrha... and the other one must be yours as well... Did your father send you?"

Amelia speaks first "There's no time to explain but father is in trouble and we need your help!"

Uncle Huy and aunt Ivo walk up to us and I can feel their auras rise... I raise mine in response, aunt Ivo goes first "They made more children? How do we know it's not a trap?"

I look at uncle Huy and he has his thumb against the hilt of his katana ready for a fight "Give us a reason to trust you, besides the fact you are obviously Darnell's children... my little girl Julia and her cousin Aelia fought us before they were on our side."

We don't have time for this! My anger rises and my semblance activates! I grasp my head and falk to one knee trying to calm down and I grunt out loud, I can't really control my semblance yet! Amelia helps me calm down and Salem walks past them helps me up "Darnell already told me what's happening but something must've changed if he sent these two back." She puts her hands to the sides of my head "Relax child, we'll help. Just point us in the right direction so we can meet up with your father." She uses some type of power or magic and her hands glow and my anger fades.

I nod my head and close my eyes and let out a deep sigh. I stand up to my full height and she chuckles "Just like your father, need to keep his emotions in check."

I smile a bit and Mom walks up to me and Amelia "They used you... I'm sorry for what they did to you... I can see it on your neck" she runs her fingers down the scar on my neck from when Xandra tortured me.... I hold her hand there.

I sink into it but then I hear a loud voice "Whoa hold the fuck up who's the wannabe me?!?! Mom what is that!?!"

I look behind the group to see Aelia... yeesh she's much more louder than Amelia. Amelia clears her throat "I'm Amelia, um... your twin. We don't have time for introductions right now! Father could be in danger!"

She scoffs "Twin my ass! I'm the real deal!"

Julia walks up to her "This is crazy! I wonder if I have a twin!"

Aunt Blake breaks from the group "This is cool and all but shouldn't we go help Darnell? Just a thought."

Mom and I believe Cinder grand everyone's attention, Cinder goes first "Ok but what are we going to do about ice bitch here?"

Weiss walks up to her sister "Winter please! If you don't believe them then believe me that Darnell isn't a villain there's more going on here and we can explain what's happening. Just let us get Darnell."

She paces a bit and stops and gets irritated "Damn it!..... fine... Darnell was someone I respected and the evidence is there... plus knowing he somehow has children that are around your age... means something bigger is happening.... You have one hour... that is all!"

We give our thanks and I bolt into the woods with the large group following us. Amelia catches up with Mom right behind her, Mom starts to talk with us "Is your father in any serious danger?"

Amelia answers her "Possibly, they made clones of Aunt Ivo and uncle Huy, including our cousin Kenji who will fight against us."

Aunt Blake and uncle Huy run up next to Mom "We have a son?!"

I nod my head but we come to a immediate stop as we Dad scream out Mom's name in the distance. I look at Mom "Darnell...." her eyes change to a bright glowing gold and her hair follows the same thing! I widen my eyes "I'M COMING DARNELL!" She's so fast!!! Me and Amelia and Aelia look at each other and activate out semblances and follow after her. Shit Dad I hope you're ok!

Darnell's POV 5 minutes Prior

"Go on brake bud" I shove this guard in a closet and continue sneaking through the facility. This place is like a mad scientist lab or some shit, it's fascinating but I gotta find Michael. I walk through a hallway quickly and end up in a cell like area. Alot of guards here, he has to be here. I hear a door open and run for into a dark empty cell. Someone in a suit like mine walks in

His voice is distorted and he walks past the guards and my cell and keeps going. I sneak to the edge of the cell and see him go to a keypad and type in a code and a large door opens "Can't believe you would actually betray me Michael... we could be something just as powerful as Xandra and you through it all away." All I hear is what I can guess is Michael's breathing in response "We could surpass our fathers with her help and you threw that all away just to let your sisters escape in some hope your father would save you!! They're dead and I'll make sure of it."

I hear chains snap against themselves and a voice like mine "FUCK YOU!!"

I hear the figure chuckle in response "Hit a nerve huh? Good."

He walks out "Keep a eye on them and alert me if you see his father or any suspicious activity, this will get dangerous quick. I'm going to let Xandra and my father and Uncle Darnell what's happening with that peasant."

Hear yes sir from everyone in the room as he walks away. Damn! How can I get him out? Hmm oh... that might work?

I take off my jacket and throw it on the bed, make my eyes flow red and walk out towards them, they see me and stiffen up a bit "L-Lord Darnell what are you doing here so early?"

I start to act like that douchebag "Came to see this pathetic vermin who betrayed Xandra... open his cell now!!! I'm gonna have a little fun before the others show up and decide what to do with him."

One of them opens his cell up but the other notices my tattoo and my pistols "Wait a minute... he's the other Darnell ge-" I knock them out before they alert someone and the cell starts to open. I grab my jacket and run it and I see him standing there...

"Michael? I thought they had you locked up?"

He laughs under his mask "No father, you fell for it. Well Amelia and Camilla weren't apart of it but I saw I could use this as a chance to show our worth."

I get confused "Our?"

I turn around and see that ninja or whatever "Yeah... ours."

They both jump at me with their swords and katana and try to impale from both ends but I jump up and run out the room. Fuck! Did not see my son being one of them! He even fooled his sisters! I feel something flying towards me and I slide under two blades with chains attached to the ends swing over me slice up the cells including the people in them I look in horror as I hear the screams of the people who got cut in half or worse.

"What's the matter father? You did the same at Beacon! It makes no difference! They're weak and pathetic! Isn't that right Kenji?"

He laughs as well "Correct, I personally would've used them to test out my skills but that was rather amusing if I do say so myself!"

My anger rises.... I don't care if that's my son! He's just as bad as the clone! They notice my aura start to glow off me "Oh Kenji look! He's gonna fight back!" He swings his blades back to him "Let's have a taste of a real hunter instead of those other ones we killed."

My fists tighten up "You what?!"

They walk up together towards me and stop a distance "We were tasked to kill the hunters that old man knew and any others who had shown any skill worth noting. Kenji and I shown how strong of a duo we are and we're about kill you and bring your head to our real fathers!

That's it! I'm practically boiling and jump at them but they kick me away "Really letting your emotions run wild huh? Fucking loser."

"Michael be careful... his aura is skyrocketing!"

I jump back up and let my anger take over snap back at them and grab by the throats and throw Kenji into the cell and smash the keypad and it the giant door slams shut. I look up at Michael "Time to put your ass in your fucking place!" He scoffs breaks out of my hand, wraps his legs around my neck, grabs my arm and slams me into the ground.

I grunt in pain from the force of the impact "What you say bitch!"

He's got my arm pinned, I use my anger to get stronger and push my self up "What the?!" And swing him through the building like a wrecking ball and throw his ass and he flies outside.

He's dazed a bit "This is... gonna be fun!"

We go at and lock hands, I let go of his left hand and slam my fist in his gut. "Nice hit but you forgot something"

His swords fly into my back at full speed and impale me, I scream out due to the pain "I have Mom's semblance old man."

I he kicks me into a tree and yanks the hilt of his blades and they fly out of my back back towards him into their hilts. I stand back up and stare him down "You got some good hits on me but I did the same to you, and it seems your luck ran out. He runs towards me and I do the same but he jumps high above me and lands behind me. I turn around to see Kenji with the clones of my brother, Ivo and myself.

I mutter "Shit...."

Of course my clone talks first "That was pretty good Michael. Now let me show you how it's done, Ivo and Huy?"

She walks up on his right "Let's kill him and send a message"

Huy walks up on his left "Yeah, let's cut off his limbs and leave him there."

"You forgot I got the others coming... and it's gonna take a lot to take us down, including the atlas military being here."

They laugh at me "Good, let's have some fun before the others arrive."

The clone of Ivo laughs "Let's cripple him! Then I'll do my little trick on him!"

They bolt towards me and I can't react fast enough and I get pinned to the ground by them. I try my best to to get up but Michael and Kenji help hold me down. Ivo's clone's hands start to glow "You love Pyrrha so much don't you.... Let's see what happens when you see this."

"GET THE FUCK OFF M-" My eyes get filled with a blinding light and I'm transported to some realm... it's so dark. I walk around for a bit and I see my clone but something slams me to the ground and I can't move again..... I see Pyrrha tied to a chair in front of me passed out.

He gets this sinister smile and snacks her awake "STOP IT!!" I struggle as hard as I can to stop whatever is gonna happen.

She recoils from the amount of force he slapped her with and her eyes flutter open wondering what happened "D-Darnell?"

She notices me on the ground in front of her and the bastard who hit her. Fear fills her face and struggles against the chair trying to break free. He takes out a knife "GET AWAY FROM ME!!! DARNELL PLEASE!!!"

"STOP IT!! WHATEVER YOU'RE GONNA DO PLEASE DO IT TO ME!! JUST LEAVE HER ALONE! SHE'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!"

He laughs at my feeble attempts to persuade him "Oh she's got everything to do with this... she pushes you to your limits... I wonder what will happen if I get her acquainted with this little knife here.... How do feel about it Pyrrha?"

She focuses a bit trying to use her semblance "Oh no no! In here you're just a plain old human with nothing! You'll become my plaything in front of the love of your life who promised to protect you!" He grabs her hair and yanks her face forward towards the knife "Too bad... Let's see how long it takes for you to bleed out!"

He takes the knife and starts flaying her skin..... She starts to scream at the top of her lungs as he just slices into her skin.... I'm screaming as hard as I can trying to break free.... tears run down my face.... hot as hell.... her blood and tears hit my face and eyes..... her screams are the only things I hear as I close my eyes as tight as I can trying to get the strength to protect the one I love.... then.... I feel rage..... the voice in my head just starts whispering... kill..... kill..... kill. Then they increase in pace and get louder and louder till it's unbearable and I just...

Pyrrha's POV

As we get closer I hear the sounds of battle and Darnell screaming out my name. I get scared and run even faster ahead of the group to save him. All I hear is his screams in a demonic like voice.... almost chilling to the bone and it terrifies me. I see explosions and hear weapons going off and people screaming. I get to a clearing and I see Darnell... he's fighting clones of himself, Huy and Ivo but.... they're terrified of him?

"What the fuck did you make him see Ivo!?!"

"Showed him his worst fear! The way he reacted seem to make him snap and lose his damn sanity!"

They see me and the others and we just all snap towards Darnell once he starts screaming again and yelling out my name in a desperate but animal like manner! He's changed.... his body is almost like his father's in muscle mass but you can see his veins pulsating under his skin, his skin is almost all skales and their a deep shade of red. He's eyes are glowing red and he doesn't have any pupils and fire is coming out his mouth every time he exhales!

"Fuck this he's stronger then Darnell! We need to leave we'll lose this with them here!" They run into a portal spawned by the clone of Ivo and run through but two people in some type of armor look back.... I can tell they're scared but they run in as Darnell charges them and nearly cuts them in half! I look around and the white fang are absolutely terrified and some are are pretty much on the verge of death.... no one says anything as we stare at him as we walks slowly towards them.... I look at everyone else and they're the same, even Salem!!

I take initiative and drop my weapons and he hears it and snaps his head torwards me... I swallow the spit in my mouth and wipe my forhead and do my best to speak clearly for him "Darnell it's me.... Pyrrha."

He loosens up a little and I hear him mutter Pyrrha "Yes... I'm perfectly fine" I spin slowly so he sees I'm not hurt "I'm ok.... Come here."

Huy tries to stop me "Pyrrha don't!"

Darnell tightens up and tries to rush him while pretty much roaring his lungs out but I jump in front of him "STOP!!!"

He stops..... almost immediately like a trained animal he stops... Aelia speaks out but quietly "Mom.... is Dad" he snaps his head at her and her sisters.... He walks up to them and they don't move a muscle... I can clearly see them start to sweat as he gets close. He stops in front of the twins.... and he raises his hands, they flinch and close their eyes... but all he does is palms their cheeks and run his thumbs against their cheeks like he usually does to Aelia.

Amelia holds his hand against her face "Are you ok Dad....?" She says slowly trying not to trigger him.

From where I am I walk up slowly behind him and hug him... He tenses up but relaxes, Camilla moves closer and he pulls her in between the twins... and just stares at them but he starts crying.... I've never seen him like this... they start to cry as well seeing their father who is always happy and has a smile on his face even in the most hardest times... sobbing. I hold him tighter but he pushes me off of him and grabs me and hides his face in my chest... good thing I didn't grab my armor or he would get upset I think. We slowly drop to our knees as he cries his heart whispering he's sorry..... over and over.... his voice starts to go back to what it usually is and his body slowly goes back to normal. All I do is hold him tighter and rub his hair "It's ok... it's over... whatever they did to you Darnell.... it's over I promise..." I say in a soothing tone hoping to calm him down and stop his tears.... He goes quiet and his grip loosens and he falls asleep in my arms.... Salem slowly comes over and I look up to her with tears falling down my face "What did they do to him.... What made him... turn into that and make him cry like that!! I've never seen or heard him cry in the year I've known him or the memories I've seen! WHAT DID THEY DO TO HIM!?!?!"

I can hear my voice start to change just like his but not as deep, Salem studders and shakes her head in disbelief "I..I... I have no clue! Just calm down before he wakes up or worse!"

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN AFTER SEEING THAT!! HE WAS... HE WAS.... he was..." my voice just goes away because I don't know what happened but I won't let them do that to him again! Our girls kneel down and rub his back to comfort him in his sleep.... they can't stop crying either....

Father walks to us and drops to his knees "I've never seen my son cry like that... He saw something absolutely terrifying... I've never seen someone break like that... even when I was in the military.... it hurts to the core seeing him like that..." his voice starts to break and we all see the giant of a man Darnell's father tear up. I look around and see some of the girls of the group almost sobbing, while the boys are doing their best to hold it in. I look at Ivo and Huy and see their auras coming off of them. They just stare at Darnell in silence as they cry a little. To see someone we all pretty much look up too.... break down like that.... I'd rather die at Beacon then see Darnell like this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 1.1K 28
August 6,1916: the British prepare for an assault on the German trenches. For aristocracy born John Fish, it's just another day in hell. That is unti...
61.3K 1.4K 27
When Blake is kidnapped after hanging out with Yang in Vale, will team RWBY manage to get their teammate back in one piece? DISCLAIMER: I do not own...
50.3K 712 15
Final Part of "Hello Old Friend" The journey may have ended at Haven, the march to victory must go on. And going to war with your girlfriend, sure...
17.6K 242 7
in this story rwby characters will react to Earth such as media and other stuff that will most likely be put into such as Tankfish, Oversimplified, W...