More Than Politics {Book 1}:...

By Sarcastic_Mango

(FORMALLY MR. POLITICIAN) He barely made a move before he felt a hand on his chest. He looked down to see Ama... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
22
23
24
25
26
Bonus-27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
BONUS - 47
48
49
BONUS - 51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
Mama Africa {Sequal}
Patreon

50

1.4K 69 2
By Sarcastic_Mango

"VIVAAA! LAS VEGAS! VIVAAA! LAS VEGAS ! VIVAAA VIVAAA LAS VEGAAASSS!!"

The song blared out loud and clear as the Banks made their way onto the stage. This was by far the biggest rally of the whole electoral race, so big that it had to be held on the outskirts of the famous city. Ex-presidents, celebrities, even foreign powers had come to show their support for the unity party.

It was also common knowledge that this particular rally was being streamed live on an international news platform. 'The Make Or Break Speech' they were calling it, as the potential for this to win the majority over was very high.

"Good evening Vegas!" Vincent greeted the enthusiastic crowd. "Thanks for coming out to show your support. They're saying that my next speech will break the presidential elections, and I don't doubt the whatever I say next will have an impact on many of you here today.

"Old America, is the name we give the south and central regions of the Empire, because it has not been able to keep up with the post war developments. Some towns and cities haven't been visited since the last bombs hit. People here are still facing war like conditions to this day, poor sanitation, food and water scarcity. Those who do manage to trade, don't make a sufficient amount to support themselves, let alone their families. This has been ignored and rejected far too long, and it's about time there was a change!"

The crowed cried and cheered in support, those up on the stage applauded in appreciation.

"My son, has already put in motion a project that aims to rehabilitate the slums of Salt Lake City. Within the next 5 years, the city should be habitable and provide its citizens with everything they need

"I'm telling you all this for the reason that, before the war, this country was called The USA - The United States of America. I'm sure that our fore father's would be both proud and disappointed if they were to see us today. We have managed to not only rebuild after the war, but also to further develop our technology, at a heavy price.

"Our own people are suffering because we have neglected our responsibility as a nation to stand by eachother no matter what. We tried to move forward but left too many behind, and for some reason, we see no reason to help them catch up.

"We shouldn't focus on the things that divide us, only on the things that unite us, that make us one despite our differences."

Ama stared into his blue green eyes, ablaze with desire. He wore that stupidly sexy smirk as he slipped on his whisky. God she was horny, that alone was distraction enough without him giving her that look.

But she needed to win this. She looked back to their hands on the bar table. Graham's practically swallowed hers, but their strengths were more or less equal. Even when slightly drunk.

She squirmed in her dress when he ran his hand through his gelled hair, tilting his head back a little. He grinned devilishly and winked at her. She melted instantly and her hand slammed down.

"I Win!" Graham exclaimed attracting the attention of the people around.

Ama pouted and turned back to the rest of the casino. After the rally, they came straight to the Rosanna Casino for yet another charity event. But after purposely loosing 500,000 between them, the pair took to arm wrestling at the bar.

Ama's stool was pulled back as she felt lips on her bare shoulder.

"I hope you're ready to be thoroughly fucked tonight muffin." He whispered into her neck. "Can't wait to get back to the room, see you all tied up, gagged, legs wide open for me to see your hot dripping pussy."

"Fuck you Graham!" She hissed, squeezing her thighs together.

"Well you did lose. And since you're being a bad girl I may as well spank you too. Watch as you squirm, while I'm balls deep in your tight cunt, screwing your brains out and turning that plump ass beet root red."

Good lord her boyfriend had a dirty mouth when he was drunk.

"Or maybe I'll torture your clit with my mouth, roll it, suck it, pinch it. Rubbing it with my thumb just to see your blue eyes roll back in ecstasy. Then lap up your sweet juices when you scream through your orgasm."

This man... He hides his kinks so well. With that sweet charming and sometimes a little cold personality. But behind all that was this beast of a man, possessive, somewhat a sadist who didn't mind hurting you in bed. Not abusive. Deliciously dominant.

And that pantie dropping, pussy dripping, Ama stripping, dirty talking seduction. She wanted to rip off their clothes and go at it like dogs.

"Would you like to hear a secret." Graham mumbled, running his hand up he exposed leg. Ama nodded with a sigh. "I bought nipple clamps."

She was done for. There was no way she was not getting laid tonight.

"Baby, now you've gone and soaked my panties." She whined hushly as his fingers brushed over the soaked lace.

"I love that I can do that without even touching you." He said, leaning back. "And I love how you try to cover up you sexual frustration. I find it cute."

Ama crossed her arms and fixed Graham with a glare. He bit his lip, openly eye fucking her. Ama cleared her throat to get his attention when his eye landed on her very much exposed cleavage.

He in turn pulled her onto his lap and started to suck her face off.

Just as Graham was about to throw his lover over his shoulder and take her to bed, one of Ama's reforms approached. Olga, a tall, slim, leathal but elegant woman with dark chocolate skin and a thick Russian accent. Born to the Gorilla kin but took the role of a snake, Ama was fond of her and secretly spoilt her.

"Ma'am, we have sighted Zach along with five other Migosa agents." She said with a straight face.

The mood dropped. "Kin and rank?"
"Two Cockroaches, two Coyotes and a Snake. All rank 20."

Ama nodded in thought. "Take Fellen, Hared and Umi. Go crush those bugs before they get to rig the system. Jacob and Janna will go ring out the silly snake. Juice, Kade." She nodded to two stone faced, fully suited bodyguards. "You're coming with me."

She tried to move to grab two Champaign flutes from a passing tray when she noticed how stiff Graham had become. His eyes bore into her, stone cold and questioning.

"They won't take me." Ama answered.

"Will you have to kill someone... Again?"

"Most probably."

They made their way up the stairs to a balcony, hidden from the view of the city, the press didn't need to get involved.

"I still don't get what you're trying to do here."

"I'm going to protect you and send a message to our gate crashers."

Graham nodded, snagging his drink from Ama and downing it swiftly. He then set about pacing nervously, rolling the empty flute in his hand until Ama stopped him.

"Do you really have to do this?"

"Yes Graham, or they will take me."

"But what if you get killed."

"Baby, I won't get killed, they won't allow me to die." She said, cupping Graham's cheek. He leaned into her touch, kissing her inner palm.

"Ama I swear, if they even touch you..."

"Shh..." Ama placed a finger over his lips and gazing up into his eyes. "Just focus on me, okay..."

She kissed him lightly, slowly luring him into a deeper more passionate one. Their hands moved around eachothers bodies. Graham's jacket came off and his top buttons undid, giving Ama access to his bare chest. Graham leaned down to her neck, marking her with a larger hickey above her collar bone.

The sound of distant gunshots filled their ears and Ama hurriedly pushed Graham away. She didn't look back when the body guards dragged him away.
She was alone for a while, looking over the Vegas back streets before she had her company.

A snake, judge by the scaly look of her skin, she clutch a rather ugly looking syringe in her fist. Ama smirked, downing the rest of her drink before smashing the glass on the railings.
The snake came at her but Ama dodged, ramming the glass into the back of her head. She twisted the snakes arm back, hearing it dislocate with a pop, then stabbed the syringe I to its neck.

"Hmm, that was almost too easy." She hummed to herself. "I do hope the rest don't ruin my dress."

Watching Ama from his hiding spot was something else, how easily she'd taken down that girl. She knew what she was doing.

Graham thought it was all over, untill he heard someone strike a match.

"Señorita Lukama." The person said.

"Zack." Ama deadpanned, looking disgusted. And indeed it was, the was no scar on his body, no evidence he'd been shot on Ama's birthday.

He tsked. "The is no need for informalities here, you may address me by my real name."

Ama rolled her eyes. "Whatever you want, Enrique Carterdello."

Graham's eyes widened. HE, was Enrique Carterdello? But...

Laughing, the man reached behind his neck and pulled off a mask. Now Graham could recognize the bastard.
Ama was unfazed by this as he went on to remove his jacket. He wore nothing beneath, exposing a rather hideous metal spine.

Well that explains a lot, Graham thought.
Ama made no move when he approached her a proceeded to caress her body.

"You are the most desirable woman I have ever known." He mumbled into her ear. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to sample a little of my queen before I take you to my king."

By now, Graham was red with rage. He wanted to kill him. For killing Eva and for touching Ama.

"Well in case you aren't aware Enrique, I have a boyfriend now. And even if that weren't the case, your cousin would have you hear or... Spine, for taking advantage of me."

"My cousin will not kill me for touching you. No body can kill me." Suddenly, Ama was I a headlock with a massive blade at her neck. "But I do have a good mind to punish you for that stunt you pulled that day."

Graham couldn't breathe. She was going to die, or worse, and these guards wouldn't let him go. Ama then chuckled, ending his struggles.

"You know what Enrique," She said. "You're right."

Ama headbutted his, hard, breaking his nose with a snap, she swiped his blade from his grip and shoved it in his thigh. She suddenly whipped out a gun from her garters that Graham seemed to have missed.

Two other men stormed at her, which she quickly got rid of. Shooting one through the ears and breaking the other ones neck. All while fending off advances by Enrique.

"You won't escape this time princessa!"

"Ha! I'd like to take my chances." She replied, twirling his gun in her other hand, foot set on his blade.

"How did you-" But he didn't get to finish his sentence as Ama landed a heavy blow to his face. Dislocating his jaw.

"Woah," Graham muttered to himself. "I'm dating a total badass."

She came down on him with the butt of the gun, flicking her foot up to catch the blade and ramming it into his spine. He let out a strangled screech of pain, holding his back, but Ama didn't let him rest. She grabbed him by the dreads and twisted the knife deeper.

"Now you listen to me Enrique," Ama said, mocking his accent. "I will only be taken if I want to be. You should know by now that I am much stronger that you and any bafoon you send for me. Remember, it is a lioness who does the hunting and don't you ever forget it."

With that, she pushed a limp, bloody Enrique off the edge of the balcony. "Adiós, Puta." She muttered, signaling for the guards to come back.

She stood, hugging herself, looking everywhere but Graham when he approached.

"Are they dead?" He asked, keeping an arms length from her.

She nodded quietly.

"Is he dead." He gestured off the balcony.

"No." She replied. "You saw that metal spine right? He'll be back on his feet in a matter of weeks."

Graham came closer and removed her shades, looking into her eyes and wondering what was going through her mind. Did she enjoy it? Hate it? Did she hate herself for it?

"Graham, I know this is still very new to you so I understand if you would like some distance between us for a while."
Graham chuckled, using his tie to wipe blood off her cheek. "You think o haven't seen a person killed before?"

"N-no, it's not that, just, if you're still uncomfortable..."

"You know, I thought that was absolutely badass."

"Really?" Ama's eyes lit up.

"Oh yeah..." He muttered, smashing their lips together.

Graham had Ama pinned against a wall, moaning into his kisses. He lifted her up and carried her into an opening elevator, not caring that people say, or that the flash of a camera was going off.

He was probably insane for fucking his girlfriend right after he'd witnessed her kill three people and then some. But in his eyes, she was this badass angel who didn't know how much he loved her.

And it only seemed to grow as they made their way to the room. She was so strong and so gentle. Lethal and yet so tentative and caring. And the fact that she could protect herself like that only spurred Graham to love her more. He would do and thing for her, even if he himself had to take a life.

Now naked, Graham looked into his lovers pleading eyes.

"Don't break eye contact." He whispered softly, moving her legs over his shoulders.

And the didn't. Not when he entered, not when each stroke drew out a pant, or moan, or grunt. Not even when they exploded through their orgasms.
They only saw eachother...

Ama woke with a pleasing ache in her body. After about six rounds last night, Graham had been a gentleman and bathed her before dropping her off at her suite. Of course he'd kidnapped her panties again, but this time she died mind so much. Her skin was glowing and she had a limp when she walked.

"He did me too good..." She grinned, making her way to the bathroom. Halfway there her phone buzzed in her purse. It was an unknown number, a new client maybe?

"Hello, Miss Jenkins speaking, how may I help you."

"You can start by not being a stubborn bitch and come home."

Ama growled at the sound of Eric's voice.

"Over my dead body." She hissed.

He signed. "You know I won't let that happen. You may doubt it Lukama, but I do care for you and not just because it's my duty to.

"You will come home to me, and you will be my queen."

_______

Sexy bonus chapter up ahead...

Bo xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 16.9K 44
(BWWM) "You fucking asshole. Just who do you think you are!" I gave him an open handed slap across the face. He glared at me stunned, It was clear...
2.3M 65.4K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
282 33 34
"Will you go on a date with me Crystal?" Ash asks. His voice demanding and determined. I roll my eyes and walk away. Ash grabs hold of my wrist and s...
2.3M 96.9K 34
"Can you check this file, there's an error in it." She pushes a file towards me. At this point I am sweating. Lord just give her a gun already. I co...