My drug *UP FOR REVISIONS*

De Connor4ever

harry isn't an ordinary 18 year old he has a horrible back story which leads him to live by himself while his... Mais

Bumping into you
catching up
SCHOOL!...not!
weekend at louis
love sick
Some ones in the house
recovery
Clear things up (not an update)
end of the weekend
Something more
Big problem
Mum wasnt there
The dating game 1
Cuts heal hearts.....thats another story
Eat your too skinny
Best birthday ever?
Human
The big plan 1
the big plan 2
halloween
Gone
Back again
Say your just a friend
The big uh oh
Not update
Not update still
Fall
Whats going to happen
Our movie
Im here
How it feels
Its not my weekend...but its gonna be my year
Finally awake
Are you serious?
'Tis the season
Screwed
Merry birthday, happy christmas
Finally christmas
Nothing is fine
whats going on?
the date 1
the date 2
hormones suck
the aftermath
i just wanna be happy
the after-aftermath
WHAT A GREAT DAY!
silly love songs
Sorry
amnesia
Clear things up....again
One hell of a dinner pt.1
one hell of a dinner pt.2
new story?
Make things right
secrets
its time
parenting & feelings
authors note
taken away
stressed the f*** out!
adventures of baby sitting
city of love?
happy endings?
baby dont cry
finally!
Prom
epilogue

Strong

54 2 2
De Connor4ever

(Louis p.o.v.)

"Harry please wake up please wake up" I hear liam say and I look up at him "liam I think you need some sleep" I say "NO!" He says and I just stare at him "I-i can't" he says and I make him sit down next to me.

"Tell me about the dream and don't you dare lie to me" I say and I looks down "I-I've been having.....dirty dreams" he says and I make him look up at me "that isn't bad liam" I say "about..." He looks around.

"About who" I ask "j-Joseph" he stutters and my eyes go wide "wow" I say " I've never had one about a guy I've never thought this way about one before its stressing me out" he says pulling on his hair.

"Dude don't stress about it just look at the main facts" I say and he nods "okay now let's put them together" I say and he just stares at me and I sigh.

"Okay so it's obvious you see Josep differently then other guys and it's obvious that you want to do the do with him" I say and he blushes "louis I don't know if I want to no I know I don't im straight" he says.

"Okay deny it all you want I don't care" I say going back to my lap top editing footage for the movie "hey liam louis" Joseph says walking in and checking on harry.

I look at liam and wiggle my eye brows and he punches me in the arm "fuck" I say holding my arm "why did you hit him liam" he asks "cause I kicked him" I say and Joseph laughs "weirdos" he says walking out.

"Thanks man" liam says and I nod laying my attention to the computer "so when are niall and zayn coming here" I ask "in about an hour" liam says and I nod.

"So how are you louis" liam asks and I look at him and go back to editing "you can't avoid the subject forever louis you should tell us how you feel and maybe we can help you" he says and I shake my head.

"Okay whatever I need to go" Liam says "have fun with your sex dreams" I say and he flips me off and I smirk closing my lap top and looking back at harry.

"Hey curly" I say grabbing his hand "I miss you" I say kissing his hand "I'm so sorry for everything I promise that when you wake up and maybe still want to be with me I will be a better boy friend I mean I love you" I say smiling.

But once again like every day I get no response it's been 2 days since he grabbed my hand so I know he's here but I just want him to wake up he will wake up.

"Why won't you just wake up I just want harry back boyfriend or not I can't help my self feeling horrible with myself cause I caused you to do this I haven't been this depressed since 4 years ago the beginning of my hell I've barley been eating, drinking, sleeping harry I feel horrible harry I-I don't know if I can take it any more I know I got the tattoos to stop but it's becoming so much harder I need relief and i refuse to leave you i mean even when I would get sad when I got back the tattoos just weren't enough for me anymore I know that if I cut people will be sad that I relapsed cause I haven't cut for a year but I just can't I'm a horrible person who made you cut again and bleed out I just ruin everything in your life maybe I should just kill myself" I say crying.

"Oh louis" Niall says and I look up seeing him run up and jump on my lap and hugs me and I hug back crying into his shoulder "don't think like that please" he says and I shake my head still crying.

"Louis look at me" he says and I shake my head and he grips my face "look at me God dang it" he says and I lift my head still crying with my eyes closed he kisses my eye lids.

"I love you and I hate seeing you like this and I know it's hard for you but we don't know if it's your fault only harry does so please don't put yourself down cause it causes more pain to me then I'm in already and I'm not good with pain louis don't relapse I didn't even know you cut before but I'm not gonna let you i care too much for you" he says and I open my eyes.

"Thank you Niall.....I love you too" I say and he he smiles kissing my fore head "good cause if you didn't I would be upset" he says and I laugh "yeah we'll always know that I love you your my bro-Brest friend" I say and he smiles hugging me.

I can't believe a almost let that slip out

(Liam's p.o.v.)

God I need to clear my head it's all too much for me I'm going crazy "hey liam" Joseph says and I shrug "what's wrong Liam is everything okay" he asks and I shrug again not making eye contact.

"Come on let's get you home" he says placing his hand in the middle of my back and leads me to his car and we get in and I burst in tears I can't take this its all too much for me to handle right now.

"Liam please don't cry" he says holding my hand not looking away from the road but I just jerk my hand back and freak out "Liam what's wrong" he says and I shake my head.

Once we get to my apartment we go inside and i curl up into a ball on the couch and he sits next to me "Liam let me help you" he says and I snap.

"No! I don't need help, especially from you"

I yell and he flinches scooting back from me with tears in his eyes and my heart breaks seeing tears rolling down his cheeks "okay I'll just leave you alone then" he says getting up.

"I'm sorry for what ever I did to you to make you angry at me maybe my autism just got in the way and I didn't even notice it" he says opening the door and looks down walking out closing the door.

I get up and look at my window and he's crying trying to open his Car door but he drops the keys and drops on his knees crying and some random guy walks up to him and that's when I walk out side.

"L-look I don't know you please l-leave me a-alone" Joseph says frightened but the by grips his wrist and Joseph yelps "your mine tonight bitch" he says.

"Get your hands off my man!" I yell walking over to him pushing him and pulling Joseph extremely close to me "yeah what ever" he says and walks away into his house and I grab his keys and make him get in and drive to his house.

"Liam why'd you do that I thought you were mad at me" he says and I just pull him into a tight hug "cause I couldn't let that creep do anything to you, especially you" I say into his hair.

"Your so bi polar" he say hugging back anyways and I kiss his head I guess I'm bi polar, aren't i? "Yeah I guess I am but only for the people I care about" I say and he laughs.

"Are you gonna let me go" he says but I hug him tighter "I'm never gonna let you go" I say "Liam please tell me what's wrong" he says and I take a deep breath "I will when the time is right" I say and he nods pulling back a little.

"Just promise me you'll stop being like this and go back to the Liam I meet in the hospital" he says and I smile and nod and he smiles too and I pull away.

"Now I want you to get some rest I need to go back to the hospital okay" he says stroking my cheek and I nod and he smiles and I lay down on the couch and he puts a blanket over me kisses my head and leaves and I fall asleep.

(Harrys p.o.v.)

Like hasn't talked to me for two days and I'm starting to feel lonely again all I want is to not ruin everything in my fucking life.

"Josh stop" Logan's voice says and I follow it to the closer across the hall and I look inside and see josh holding logan by his hips and Logan's arms are wrapped around his neck.

"Joshy stop it" logan says squirming around and my guess is 'Joshy' is tickling him "but I love your laugh" josh says and I giggle "shut up you idiot" logan says laughing.

"Never" josh says and logan pulls him down by his neck into a kiss and i gasp and my eyes widen "they're together no they're gay and they bullied me about it" I say and they pull away and logan frowns and looks down.

"Logan, babe what is it?" Josh asks "it's just....I still feel horrible about what we did to harry I mean shit we're gay we have been forever and we bullied him about it cause we were scared of rejection from others" logan says mad.

"I know what we did to harry would horrible and I know how you feel, I mean I'm not gonna lie we both know we're jealous of him because he came out and we couldn't" josh says.

"Wow" I say walking away thinking about those past moments that had happened and I walk into the garden and look at the flowers " jealous of me" I say just replaying his words in my head.

I see Luke and immune up to him "Luke please talk to me" I say but he just walks away and I follow him "I know I your mad at me and I know how you feel maybe not as mush but trust me I know how it feels" I say and he turns around.

"It's not that I'm angry at you its that I'm angry with myself" he says with tears filling his eyes "why Luke" I ask "cause of how I keep on hurting Michael" Luke say crying.

"I hurt him by yelling, i hurt with with the last words i said, I hurt him by leaving, I hurt him by doing this all I've been doing is hurting him and I just want it to stop" he says.

I grab him by his wrist and I drag him to the room and I pull out the penguin bracelet and put it on his wrist "it's gonna help us get better and wake up" I say and he smiles and hugs me.

"Thank you harry thank you so much" he says and I smile and he pulls away "that's what friends do right help eachother" I say and he nods.

Together we will help each other we will get better and wake up and when we do maybe just maybe we'll be happy again

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

31.3K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
161K 15.2K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
265K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad