Strange Love • Steve Harringt...

By agent_stark

'I feel so sorry for whoever is gonna date you next.' 'Hilarious Byers.' Steve Harrington x Wendy Byers Sea... More

Summary | Cast | Playlist
Winter of '72
Total Mess
Too Long!
First Day
Halloween Party
Thanks
Crushing
Demo What?
Shadow Monster
Demo-Dogs
Gate
Fight Club
Its Finally Over
Living The Life
Movie Time
Risk
Its Not The Same Anymore
Fresh
Spying
Russians Code
Mission Child Endangerment
Open the Door
Stuck
Shits and Giggles
Run
High As Hell
Fate
Battle At Starcourt
Never Ending Story
Date Night
All Fun And Games
Old News
Back In Time
Dinner
Girls Day
Promise?
I Love You
Good Vibrations
Byers
Count Down
Things Never Change
Tick Tok
Im Next
Mr. Victor Creel, Sir
Listen
Ive Been Waiting For You
Night Swim
With You
Tag You're It
Holding Out For A Hero
War Zone
Ready for Battle
One Time Preformance : Byers + Munson
Stay
Harrington
Two Days Later

Last Time

5.4K 101 9
By agent_stark

Its my last week here at Hawkins. This is so hard to say goodbye and im not ready to leave. Ive made too many memories, good ones and bad ones. I just cant. Its not up to me, i have to leave. Its not going to be the end, Robin will still be my best friend, Steve will still be my boyfriend, the party will still be a party, Hawkins will always be Hawkins.

"Hey? You okay?" Steve asked as he came back from the ice cream truck. I shook off my thoughts and grabbed my ice cream from his hands.

"I dont want to go." I told him as he sat down next to me.

"But you have too." He looked at me. He held my hand and kissed it. "Nothing is going to change between us."

"You're right."

"Im always right." I laughed.

"Okay." I placed my hand on his thigh. We sat there looking at the kids playing on the playground. Enjoying our ice cream, some nice songs in the background, and moms watching their kids. I saw a mom carrying her baby. Man, its so adorable! I drooled over myself so how cute the baby was. "Aww I want a baby." Then Stevie over here, enjoying and is so focused on his ice cream,

"Not today baby, I have a big day tomorrow." I closed my eyes as I chuckled. We sat there for a while, holding hands. We had a nice day at the park. "Wait! Right here!" Steve stops and points at the wall of old band posters. I walked up and looked at Steve. He pulls out the camera that he borrowed from Johnny. "Smile!" He said as he took some snaps. 

"Wait!" I pretended to play the guitar. Steve took picture after picture. I ran up to him. "Lets hope they turn out good this time." I laughed as I remembered that Steve tried photography and the exposure was to dark.

"I feel like these are the ones." We began to walk. "Maybe we can try to take some in the bedroom." He wiggled his eyebrows. I grabbed his arm. "So thats a yes?"

"I never said yes."

"So its a no?"

"I also didn't say no." I smiled. "The party started. We have to go pick up Robin." I looked at my watch. We went to the car and drove to Robins place. Steve honked and she came running out.

"I heard you the first time Dingus." Robin said as she put on her seatbelt.

"You didnt hurry."

"Okay kids, can we go now?" Steve pulls out of the drive way and heads to Tinas house, where the party is held at. Robin and I jumped out of the car. We held hands as we were almost at the door.

"Hey!" Steve yells out. Robin and I looked back. "Shes my girlfriend."

"Shes my best friend." They both looked at each other.

"Guys. Guys. There is plenty of me to go around." I laughed off. Steve puts his arm around my shoulders. We walked in and the place was crowded.

"There she is." Robin points at Vicky, the girl she's been crushing on for a while now.

"Why are you standing here for? Go!" I pushed her and she walked up to Vicky. I grabbed Steves hand as we made it to the kitchen. I grabbed two beer cans. "I promise I wont drink as much."

"Im the designative driver, so have a fun."

"Ill like to remember whats going to happen tonight." We walked to dance floor and danced. Some of Steves old friends and they're girlfriends came up and danced with us. Super Freak came on, Steve was dancing so funny that i spit out my drink. This man is such a goof ball, my goof ball.

"Come on!" He pulls me in. We danced awkwardly, everyone joined shortly. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Nancy and Jonathan.

"Hey!" I yelled over the loud music. "I thought you guys weren't going to come?"

"I dragged him here. I mean its Tinas party, who would miss this?" Nancy said to me. I looked at Jonathan.

"Come on Cousin, dance." I pulled him into the floor and he started to bop his head.

"Nancy! Jonathan!" Steve yelled as he gave them hugs.

"Hey Steve!" They both said. Out the corner of my eye, i saw Robin dancing with Vicky.

"Look." I told Steve, pointing behind him. He laughs.

"Way to go Robs." He looks at me. We bop our heads to the beat of the music. We might look stupid or crazy, but when im with Steve, that doesnt matter. At least im being stupid and crazy with him. Everyone got closer to their significant others. The song Forever Young by Alphaville came on. Steve and I came together. We swayed to the music. We looked at each other.

"You are so beautiful." Steve told me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"God you deserve the world." I went to hug Steve. I put my chin on his shoulder. I want to stay like this. I don't want to leave. Not yet. I don't want to. Not now. Just as Steve kissed my shoulder, a tear came running down. God I'm not ready. "You're okay. Im here." He heard my sniffs. He hugged me closer and tighter. I cried into his chest.

"I love you." I cried out.

"I love you more." Steve said back. Its going to be a pain to say goodbye to him, to Robin, to the kids. Maybe we can move the house next to the Wheelers, or stay a week longer. I know im making excuses not to leave but how can i not? This place gave me a second chance at everything. I wrapped my arms around Steves shoulders. "Im not going anywhere."

"Hey love birds!" We turned to Robin who yelled at us. "Im leaving, ill see you guys later." She went home with someone, Vicky maybe but she was happy.

"We should get going to." I told him.

"Can we stop somewhere first?"

"Yeah." We walked out of the party. Steve drove to the woods. I smiled as we walked to the bench. We sat down.

"Lets make this our spot." He takes out a sharpie from his jacket pocket.

"Are you going to vandalize?" I smirked.

"Vandalize with our love." He bent over and wrote.

Wendy Byers + Steve Harrington

"You are my everything." He says as he kissed me.

"I dont want to leave."

"We can make it work." He grabbed my hand. "Youre not going to let me go that easy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 203 25
. . . & i feel fine! [ stranger things 2 - 5 ] [ jonathan byers x male!oc ]
116K 3.5K 38
"why are you looking down all the wrong roads? when mine is the heart and salt of the soul?" "they'll never love you like i can..." m!oc x nancy whee...
1.3M 26.5K 61
"i'm on a roll this time i feel my luck could change." ❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎ steve harrington x fem oc stranger things s1 - s4
28 0 10
When Diana Henderson gets dragged into one of her brother's crazy adventures. She learns she knew absolutely nothing an about the world around her. B...