Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 48

18.2K 830 62
By RojalinKKGSR

"Khushi.. Come down!!"

Khushi looked up hearing Anita's call, "Coming Maa..", replying back Khushi left the room.

When Khushi reached downstairs, found Anita at dining table. Coming to her she asked.

" What happened Mumma??"

Anita eyed her towards plates, Khushi looked down at those plates and a bright smile came across her face as she found her favorite food starting from Chat, Golgappa from roadside food to Noodles from her favorite restaurant. She just jumped over those, and started stuffing food in her mouth not even thinking who brought so many items..

It seem as if that was the last day of her life and she was being served with so many variety of food for last time. Anita chuckled, Khushi looked up.

" Umm.. Whaaat??"

Anita shook her head negatively, Khushi pulled Anita on beside chair.

" Have it Mumma.. It's an heavenly feeling having so many yummy food at a time.. I feel as if the motto of my life fulfilled today!! Food is like art!!"

 She stuffed Anita's mouth with a morsel while relishing her food!!

After that, Anita insisted her for watching a movie together as they have not enjoyed a movie since long. They turned off the lights and watched Khushi's favorite star Salman Khan's some latest movie.

Khushi asked while munching popcorn- Maa.. Has Baba returned back office after getting all these??

Anita- Baba!! No Khushi.. Chotey brought everything!!

Khushi's eyes popped out- Chotey.. I meant Arnav!!! But when?? I have not seen him at home since long..

Anita shuddered her shoulder- I don't know, he left after giving me everything saying he has some other work!!

After all most 3 hours, movie ended. Khushi stretched her back as she was laying on her tummy while watching the movie. Khushi looked back at clock, it was past 9.30pm. She started feeling sleepy, so kissing Anita on her cheeks, Khushi moved towards bedroom.

She looked around after entering in bedroom, it was dark which means Arnav has not returned till yet unless he never likes to stay in dark!! That was another difference between them.. Sighing deep Khushi moved towards switch board..  What work did he have suddenly as she remembered he was mentioning that , his work at office finished soon so returned back home. Shuddering her shoulder, thinking it must be something else, Khushi  switched on lights.

Switching on lights, when Khushi turned around her mouth left opened seeing the room. It seems like she entered in some wrong room not his bedroom!!! Her eyes scanned around..

Wind blew through window, creating some melodious tune, Khushi turned her head to find a beautiful wind chin hanging there, her lips broke into a smile..her eyes then traveled towards that canvas easel placed by the window, near the wind chin.. Her eyes traveled back to that DVD shelf beside the closet, where she could see a number of classical music DVDs like her choice and some of her favorite singers. There was a book shelf, where only few books relating to Art and its history and some fictional books were kept. Her eyes travelled towards bed, there was white bedsheet like always but blanket was changed from grey one to white soft one like her choice, she looked up at the wall above bed, though the decoration on wall was not same as in her room, but she liked those flying butterflies on wall above bed !!! Other things were kept like previously.. Over all it was not totally like HER bed room nor totally HIS !!! It was giving a touch of their simultaneously!!

Has Arnav done this??

She heard door being locked from inside , Khushi turned around only to see Arnav standing there watching  her. Finding her eyes on him, Arnav came forward and stood beside her but not looking at her but roaming his eyes around the room.

" So.. How is Our Room??"

Khushi whispered uncertainly.

" Our??"

He had mentioned this room as "Their" previously too.. But for Khushi it was just a formality she had felt!! The belongingness that she felt for her room was somewhere was not present with her for this room.. But today, this feel totally Home!!

Arnav looked back at her, he added scanning her face starting from her eyes till her chin!!

" Yup.. Kuch Tumhara Kuch Mera.. If room is for two, then things in this room should be of their interest..Not one's!! is not it??" ((something belonging to you and something belonging to me.)

Khushi felt like she was speechless, her eyes did look around the room once again then back to the man whose concentration was on her.. His eyes as if spoke volume to her more than his words.. His eyes were soft!!

She looked back at him- Why all these??

Arnav- Biwi ho tum meri.. Hum dono ka equal rights hona chahiye na is room pe!! Why only mine??

And Her eyes refused her to look away from his face but she knew if she continued to stare at him for more, it will do nothing but make her super emotional fool and she did not wish that to happen!! Her emotions were touching it's peak and all of a sudden this room, everything present there including those things to The Man standing beside her..feel like her own!!

 A sense of assurance and ease raised in her heart.. It was a special feeling, she could only try to name as Special, as she was sort of words to describe her feeling.

" How did you manage to do everything so soon and when??" (she asked finally)

" Khushi, I just had to make payment at counter and got these things.. I did not have to manufacture all these that it will take days.. And about when, I did this.. I did it with those men who came here with all these when you were enjoying your movie with Maa!!" 

Khushi raised her brows, she could not stop her smile hearing his explanation. He has become a good analyst these days or these days have made him a good analyst.. But the way he makes everything so clear and ease touched her intently. 

" Waise, I think you forgot to add another thing..(Arnav raised his brow high confusingly.) There was a Poster of Salman Khan in my room.."

" I have not forgotten anything Khushi, but I think you are forgetting what had I said to you few hours before at your work place!!" 

Was he indicating the conversation where he had mentioned his Possessiveness towards her??

Khushi felt her tummy scrunching remembering that.. That made her nervous once again. Her hearts started beating loudly as if her heart would burst up in next second. Though he was silent, Khushi noticed his eyes.. Were his eyes silent or they were saying some other story?? Khushi found herself in totally a dazed position!! She looked away from him.. 

*************************

Finally the her and her team's  responsibility towards the show of Aditya Roy came to a successful end. All were delighted, Aditya Roy had invited for a tea pary the very next day of the successful end of the play. All members gathered there. They had some nice time working together, then celebrating their togetherness.

Aditya Roy offered a lift to Khushi who was waiting for the cab. Khushi agreed.

Khushi- Are you returning back tomorrow then Sir??

Aditya- Yeah.. I have to go tomorrow even Ananya was insisting on returning back soon.

Khushi- Oh.. Actually Sir, thank you so much..

Aditya smiled- Don't thank me Khushi, rather concentrate on your new project. I heard, Kapoor(special guest of that evening as well as Aditya's friend from industry.) has offered your team to design the set for his next music album!!

" Nothing is finalized Sir.."

" Everything will be good.. Don't stress yourself."

Khushi nodded her head, Aditya got a call.

" Hello.. WHAT???...How could you let her... I'll kill you Mandy, if anything happened to her!!" (Aditya screamed over phone before changing the route.)

Khushi was taken aback seeing Aditya's madness over phone while screaming.. He became tensed and worried all of sudden.

" Sir, is everything ok??"

" Ananya...Ananya fell from bed, don't know what that idiot Mandy was doing there!!! If I see a scratch on Ananya, I'm not leaving Mandy for sure today.."

Khushi was unable to comprehend anything, What was Adity Sir saying?? How could Ananya fell from bed?? Even if she fell from bed too..What's there to panic like this?? Though her mind was jammed, Khushi did not ask anything, kept quite.

Aditya stopped the car and got down from car but not before inviting Khushi to come inside the house. He madly went on pressing door bell, until someone opened..

" How is Ananya??"

Though he asked, but he did not wait to hear the reply and ran upstairs, probably to bedroom..thought Khushi. The girl who opened the door, asked Khushi to come inside. Khushi hesitantly entered in, not sure of whether her coming here was right or wrong.

" How is Mrs.Roy??(Khushi asked the house keeper)"

The house keeper , pointed towards the room.

" Ma'am is there. I'll get you drink.."

She left from there, Khushi looked up!! Should she go and meet Mrs.Roy or should she leave without disturbing anyone!! But she remembered Aditya's panic state, what if Sir needs anything?? In this short span of time, Khushi had developed a respectful position for Aditya Sir.. He is so nice personality, such a humble and jovial man. She should not leave without meeting Aditya Sir at least!!

Khushi took a deep breath, and started walking towards staircases leading to upstairs. At a little away, she could see Aditya Sir screaming at someone, Khushi proceed ahead. She got a clear view of a lady sitting on bed, the only word that came in her mind after seeing this lady was "Graceful!!"

She could see, that lady trying to say Aditya Sir who was screaming at another girl, probably Mandy!! But Aditya Sir was so angry.. Aditya turned to face that lady, coming to her he kissed her on her forehead probably taking longer time than required!! He was looking so vulnerable, Khushi saw in next moment Aditya Sir hugged that lady, but what surprised her was that lady though was smiling but did not complete the hug, neither moved an inch!!

Mandy was still looking down with guilt. That lady tried to say some soothing words to calm Aditya Sir down, after almost 2-3 minutes Khushi saw that lady noticing her and saying something to Aditya Sir. Khushi became conscious.. Aditya Sir looked behind at her.

He got up from bed.

" I'm so sorry Khushi.. Please come in!! (said Aditya while coming towards her.)"

" No Sir, I'm sorry for disturbing you.. I need to leave!!"

" Meet Ananya at least!!"

Khushi could not deny, her eyes travelled towards that who was smiling at her sweetly even though she has never met her!!

Coming towards bed, Khushi smiled at the lady warmly.

" How are you Mrs.Roy??"

That lady giggled.

" Mrs.Roy sounds really oldy, I think Ananya would be better!!"

Khushi gave a nervous smile, Mandy left from there while Aditya Sir got a call.

" So you are Khushi.. Adi was talking about you a lot as well praising your arts. "

Khushi smiled, Ananya.

" Please sit Khushi."

Khushi sat on couch near bed, Ananya continued.

" So you were a fine art student?? From which college??"

" XYZ college of Fine art and crafts!!"

"Oh.. Really.. I am an alumni of that college too." 

" You do painting ??"

Now only she understood, why Aditya Sir was having so much soft corner to art and all these.. She smiled fondly at this couple.

Ananya shook her head negatively.

" I was doing Khushi.. Not now!!"

Khushi though thought to ask why she left painting but stopped herself thinking it might be some personal reason. Suddenly Ananya coughed, Khushi got up immediately.

" You want water??"

Ananya nodded her head, Khushi poured some water from bottle placed in front of her on coffee table. She came forward, one thing was still running in her mind, why Ananya was not moving at all, even then when she need water.

Khushi held the glass in front of Ananya, so that Ananya can take and drink, but Ananya was still not taking the glass.

"Mrs.Ananya??"

" Can you please call Adi??"

Khushi turned to look for Aditya Sir but could not find him near.

" I could not find him Ma'am.."

Ananya coughed once again.

" Water!!"

Ananya thought for a moment.

" Can you..please.. help me(she coughed..) I can't hold the glass.."

Khushi's eyes got widen, she quickly held the glass near Ananya's lips not understanding why she can't hold a glass. While making her drink water, Khushi noticed the shawl Ananya had wrapped around her body, started slipping away and what she saw next left her shocked!!!

Ananya noticed Khushi's shocked eyes, she looked down at her shawl!!

********************

Ananya's eyes were teary.

" Doctors had to operate my two arms..The accident was so sever that the lower part of my body became paralyzed.. (Khushi's eyes were moist.) They said, even if my lower body recovered, I can never be able to conceive!! (tears fell from Ananya's eyes..) I never understand why Adi is giving himself so much pain... I have become a burden in his life, but he is unable to understand that. Neither I can stand by myself, nor I can hold anything nor even I can give him a child.. Why does he.."

"Would you have left me, if that day it was me who had faced accident not you Ananya??"

Ananya and Khushi turned their heads, Aditya was standing by the door way. Khushi could see his moisten eyes. Can anyone suppress so much pain inside his heart still smile so brightly ??

Aditya added while coming closer and sitting beside Ananya.

" Ask her Khushi, (he said to Khushi..) Can she live without me?? How many times I have to make her understand we both are sufficient for each other?? How many times I have to tell her we don't need a child to fulfill our lives?? Our life is complete Ananya.."

Ananya looked away, even though she wanted to wipe away her tears, she was unable to do so. Aditya wiped her tears and kissed her head.. 

After sometime, Khushi got up to leave when heard Aditya saying.

" Khushi.."

Khushi stopped, Aditya.

" Never let that Special person away from your life.. Because that hurts heart more,Neither we can forget it nor we can think of it.."

**********************

Coming out of their house, Khushi could not control her tears. She burst into tears.. And why she was becoming so emotional she could not get to understand??  How pure is Aditya And Ananya's love?? For everyone, it might seem like their love is incomplete, an imperfect one... But still they both complete each other in every sense. What if some day life bring something like this in her life.. What if like Aditya Sir said, That Special person in her life faces the same pain?? She choked because of tears.. Taking out her phone, she dialed Anita's number.

Anita answered the call.

"Khushi.. when are you coming beta?? "(she asked with concern)

Khushi covered her mouth to suppress her cry, she had thought a lot to say Mumma, but when the situation came she became dumb.

" Khushi.. Khushi..Are you there??"

" I'll..be..there soon..Maa.. I had some work, so got late.."

She hanged up the call in next second, next she dialed Baba's number. She was so desperate to hear their voices at least to make sure herself they are all doing fine ,all right and with her!! She called Anjali, though her talk was limited but she sighed in relief knowing about Kaira and Karan Jiju.

At the end, she typed the last number with trembling hand. He did not answer the call for first time, an unknown anxiety mixed with anger made her heart ache.. Why he never answers the call when she needs him?? She dialed 2nd time, this time call was answered..

Before she could hear anything, Khushi asked.

" Kahan pe ho tum.. What were you doing that you could not just answer a call Arnav??"

Her voice was louder, demanding the answer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 19.6K 50
1st place in #depression ARNAV - who hates the word LOVE because of his bitter past will fall in love when he meets his SOULMATE? Will he attain the...
131K 10.4K 63
They were a happy couple. They lived for one another. But now, she was not with him. He was searching for her for nearly one and half years but he co...
193K 15.2K 28
They were worlds apart but connected by their hearts since they were young. Now they are together to face enemies even from their own families. Stor...