I Got My Mind Set On You - Be...

By Dreamcast45

Kara Roberts is a Jewelry maker from Warren, Ohio who lives with her boyfriend, Gerald Rush in Los Angeles af... More

Cast of characters
Instagram
Chapter one- Coming home
Chapter two- The BBQ
Instagram
Chapter three- the bartrayal
Chapter Four- A safe haven
Chapter five-I got my mind set on you
Instagram
Chapter Six-Shopping
Chapter Seven- Dinner
Instagram
Chapter Eight- The Trip
Instagram
Chapter Ten- Feels like the first time
Chapter Eleven- The Luau
Instagram
Chapter twelve- Leaving Hawaii
Instagram
Chapter 13- Back to work
Chapter fourteen- An annoying visitor
Chapter fifteen- Grocery shopping
Chapter Sixteen-Getting some advice
Chapter Seventeen-Talking to Holly
Chapter Eighteen-Another Facetime Call
Chapter Nineteen-Reunited and it feels so good
Chapter Twenty-Tea Time
Instagram
Chapter Twenty-One-Party Time
Chapter Twenty-Two-The Talk
Twenty-Three-Peace, Love and Understanding

Chapter Nine- Hawaii part two

487 9 0
By Dreamcast45

A/n: Warning: Light smut. Nothing too bad, I promise.

Kara woke up the next morning from a peaceful night's sleep. Normally the first night in a new place she barely got any sleep and would wind up with Nemanja. Not this morning, however. This night she was sleeping in with Ben. The presents of him just made her feel relaxed. It didn't hurt that his muscles arm was wrapped around her as she woke up that morning, she laid there on her back, watching him sleep.

Ben then woke up a few moments later. He pulled himself away from being on his side to his back so that he could yawn and sketch. He turned back to his side, looking up at Kara. She looked so beautiful this morning; he couldn't help but stare, too. "Morning, Kar."

She turned back down, looking at him, giving him a small smile. "Morning, Ben. How'd you sleep?"

Ben started to rub her arm, "Amazing. Yourself?""Never slept better in my life." She said as she moved closer to him. He smiled back to her, still admiring her beauty. "Good. I'm glad to hear it. What do you want to do today?"

She grabbed her phone on the nightstand, looked over her phones Schule. It had a reminder. "I thought he could go hiking."

Ben nodded. "Sounds good. Do we have some time before we go?""I'd say so. Why?"He moved himself closer, closing the gap between them. "I just want to lay here. Maybe fool around?" He looked at her with lustful eyes. Kara bit her lip. She wasn't sure how far she wanted to go with right now, but she knew she could stop him again at any point. She wanted him and didn't want to hold back. "Yes. Lets."

Ben smirked and he leaned in and kissed her lips passionately. He rolled on top of her. He moved to her neck, planting kisses up and down and sucking on her pulse point. "Mmmm" Came from Kara's lips. She really liked when he did that. It almost made her want to give in. He then moved his hands down to her breast messaging them while moving his lips to the other side of her neck and then he slowly moved one of his hands down her side and to the waist band of her shorts, slipping it down in her underwear.

He ran his index finger inside her rubbing his index finger hitting the perfect spot inside her on the first try. It used to take Gerald a few tires, but Ben was good. He must've had some good experience, or Kara wasn't as complicated as she was told she was.

She moaned at his touch. He kept on going, adding another and pumped away, which made her moan louder. He added in a third finger and she could then feel her climax getting closer after a few more pumps. "Yes, Ben. Oh god." She moaned. He walls started to clutch around his fingers and she buckled her hips, "Ben I'm about to cum." He rubbed her harder, sucking on her neck, leaving little marks on it. She then hit her high and Ben let her ride it out. She twitched and he pulled his lips away from her neck and kissed her lips.

He looked at her, stoking her hair. She looked back at him for a moment before moving him back down to his back. "That was good, but it's your turn now." She kissed him and then kissed him down his neck abs, before moving her hand and rubbing him underneath his boxers. He moaned and closed his eyes as she began. She rubbed him till he got hard. The she grabbed his cock, licked the tip and put it in her mouth. Slowly moving it up and down in her mouth faster, sometimes licking the shaft and then his balls.He groaned at the feeling. She took him rougher, letting his tip hit the back of her Throat. 

Several pumps later, he came. She licked him clean and laid down next to Him; catching her breath. He pulled her in close as he caught his. Neither of them wanted to do anything else. Just wanted to play with each other. He kissed her forehead. "I'm going to take a shower." He got out of the bed and walked two steps to the bathroom, turning back to Kara. "Want to join me?" He asked a cheeky grin on his face.

She thought about it for a min and then met his grin. "Yes." She got out of the bed and walked over to him. They both walked. They both walked into the bathroom. Ben turned on the water. They stripped off their clothes and went into the Shower. They both stared at each other as the water ran over the both of them. Ben grabbed her lofa that was hanging nearby, putting it under the water to wet it, then pouring some body wash on it to soap her up. Cleaning every part of her body. She savored his touch again. This was so intimate, she couldn't wait to actually do it with him, if this is what the foreplay is like. She grabbed a bar of soap once he was done. "Your turn."

She wet the soap and rubbed it up and down his muscular body. Trying to not slip her hand and touch him to temp either of them. "Your body is amazing, babe if I may say so." She said it be commentary, not degrade him as he was more than that to.

He smiled, "Thank you, Love. So is yours. She smiled, finished up and turned off the water. They each grabbed a towel and dried off. Then brushing their teeth They both then went to their suitcases. Both throwing on t-shirts. Ben a yellow one and black shorts and Kara a red shirt and brown shorts. Kara put on a black bra and no underwear. Ben putting his keys, wallet and hotel card in one of the short packets when he looked over at Kara in her clothes. "I do like you in red." He remarked, still remember the skirt from the BBQ, pulling her into a quick kiss.

He pulled away, taking her hand and opened the door for her. He closed the door behind them.They exited the hotel and drove to the mountain. They got out of the car and started to walk up the trail. Ben was going a bit faster than Kara. He was a more experienced hiker. Taking Frankie along with him. She just liked yoga pretty much, but she knew Ben would enjoy this. She tired to keep up the pace. They got to the higher part, when Kara realized that there was no way that she could claim it. She got scared. Ben, who was near the top, turned around. "Come on. Just walk it. I'll help you up."

She took a deep breath and went up it. Once they got to the top, Ben held out his hands, pulling her up. She shrugged. "It's okay. I got you." He told her, pulling her up. She managed to land on her feet at the top. "Thank you, Benny. I'm so scared of heights." She nervously said, hating to admit her weaknesses.He wrapped his arms around her waist. "It's ok. I'm here. I'll never let you go, Love."

In a way, Kara knew what he meant by that statement. And hoped that it was true, because she knew then that she wanted to be with him forever. She kissed him. Normally it was him that kissed her, but this time just like in the hotel, she kissed him. They kissed for several minutes before Ben pulled away, "Head back to the hotel?"

She bit her lip with a playful smirk on her face. "No. Lets go to the beach."

A/n: Also decided to do a double update today with the Instagram chapter before this. 

Hope you enjoyed reading this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.1K 103
❝ for the two of us, home isn't a place, it is a person, and we are finally home. ❞ ͢ anna and the french kiss in whic...
46.8K 1.4K 40
"We don't have long." "When I'm with you, time is irrelevant." When the past meets the future and brings a relationship with an expiration date. Y/N...
87.2K 2.7K 31
❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗹...
138K 4.7K 36
"did i just catch you staring, sweetheart?" "no, you're seeing things." or something about her intrigued him. although she appeared normal, she was...