Chapter Nineteen-Reunited and it feels so good

Later that evening the plane touched down in London's airport. After a few min, the first-class cabin was let off and Kara checked her make-up, grabbed her curry on bag and preceded to baggage claim. She wondered how she was going to get to Ben's place, if she should even go there first.

Once she got to baggage claim, she saw Ben standing there with a sign with her name on it and a bouquet of red roses. She ran over to him, put down her curry on and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tight. Ben returned the hug and then still holding her, looking into her eyes and then kisses her. They did that for a few min, then Kara looked back at him. "I thought you weren't coming. I hadn't heard from you."

Ben looked a bit guilty, "Sorry, Love. I was working and I wanted to surprise you."

Kara smiled, "It's ok. This is the best surprise."

"Come on, let's get your bag." Ben let her go and waited before Kara's bag come about the conveyer belt. He grabbed it and led them out to his car that was in the pickup zone outside. He unlocked the truck and put in the bags and closed the truck. He ran around to the passager side door to let Kara in with her curry on bag. She got in Ben closed the door and jogged to the driver's side door, got in, and drove out of the airport towards his house. He put on some Queen's greatest hits, kept one hand on the wheel and grabbed Kara's hand, kissing it. "I missed you, babe."

Kara smiled, at his affection. Two weeks felt like forever. She almost didn't make it through, but it was worth it when he was like this. "I missed you, too."

He held her hand on the whole drive over to his place. Only letting it go when he had to make turns. After a half hour, they arrived. Ben pulled up in front of his place, took out his key, got out and went to the trunk and got out Kara's bag, closing the trunk and walking up to his front door. Kara got out with her bag and followed him to the front door.

Ben unlocked the front door and let Kara go in first and she looked at it after Ben turned on a light and closed the door behind him. The place was a little bigger than Rami's. She eyed everything around that she could see. Ben's dog Frankie came up shortly to Ben. "Oh hey, baby girl." Ben went down to pet her. He the picked her up and introduced her to Kara. "Kara this is Frankie."

Kara's heart melted when she saw Frankie in Ben's arms. The pictures online were cute, but not nearly as cute as Ben holding her in person. Kara never had a dog growing up, but she loved them and really wanted to take care of them. Maybe this was her chance. "Hi, Frankie. Aren't you a pretty girl." She said, while petting the adorable dog.

Frankie sniffed Kara and liked her smell. They will probably get along great. They adored each other for a few min and Ben let her go. "Let's unpack your stuff in my room." She nodded and she followed Ben upstairs to his room and Frankie went over to her spot.