Chapter Nine- Hawaii part two

A/n: Warning: Light smut. Nothing too bad, I promise.

Kara woke up the next morning from a peaceful night's sleep. Normally the first night in a new place she barely got any sleep and would wind up with Nemanja. Not this morning, however. This night she was sleeping in with Ben. The presents of him just made her feel relaxed. It didn't hurt that his muscles arm was wrapped around her as she woke up that morning, she laid there on her back, watching him sleep.

Ben then woke up a few moments later. He pulled himself away from being on his side to his back so that he could yawn and sketch. He turned back to his side, looking up at Kara. She looked so beautiful this morning; he couldn't help but stare, too. "Morning, Kar."

She turned back down, looking at him, giving him a small smile. "Morning, Ben. How'd you sleep?"

Ben started to rub her arm, "Amazing. Yourself?""Never slept better in my life." She said as she moved closer to him. He smiled back to her, still admiring her beauty. "Good. I'm glad to hear it. What do you want to do today?"

She grabbed her phone on the nightstand, looked over her phones Schule. It had a reminder. "I thought he could go hiking."

Ben nodded. "Sounds good. Do we have some time before we go?""I'd say so. Why?"He moved himself closer, closing the gap between them. "I just want to lay here. Maybe fool around?" He looked at her with lustful eyes. Kara bit her lip. She wasn't sure how far she wanted to go with right now, but she knew she could stop him again at any point. She wanted him and didn't want to hold back. "Yes. Lets."

Ben smirked and he leaned in and kissed her lips passionately. He rolled on top of her. He moved to her neck, planting kisses up and down and sucking on her pulse point. "Mmmm" Came from Kara's lips. She really liked when he did that. It almost made her want to give in. He then moved his hands down to her breast messaging them while moving his lips to the other side of her neck and then he slowly moved one of his hands down her side and to the waist band of her shorts, slipping it down in her underwear.

He ran his index finger inside her rubbing his index finger hitting the perfect spot inside her on the first try. It used to take Gerald a few tires, but Ben was good. He must've had some good experience, or Kara wasn't as complicated as she was told she was.