FAMILY SECRETS (Completed)

By Fulu789

it's an arshi story different from the original, here arnav and khushi meet at work and they fall in love and... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter 10
NOTE
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
last part

chapter seven

10.1K 447 26
By Fulu789

Khushi woke up early in the morning as usual and she went to freshen up and went dawn stairs and saw one of the servants and ask her were the kitchen was and she went there and prepared breakfast with the help of hp and after that she went back to her room with coffee for arnav but he was still sleeping and she had to wake him up.

Khushi: Arnav wake up its morning already go get freshen up and have these coffee and came dawn for breakfast.

Arnav: Its morning already? and why are you up so early in the morning, I think it is Saturday today and we got married yesterday and you have started doing household chores.

Khushi: is the duty of the daughter in law to do household chores but taking care of you will be my priority, as for now get up.

Arnav: Okay I am going and he went to the washroom.

khushi made the bed and got his things ready and went dawn stairs and saw that the whole family was up and sitting in the living room, she went to them and took blessings from the elders and greated all of them.

Divyani:How are you this morning khushi? and I hope you slept well in a new environment.

Khushi: I slept well  dadi, but it easy for me  to get used to a different environment and  adjust to it.

Divyani:Okay  beta if you slept well then its fine and if you ever need anything do ask me or  any family member?

Khushi: I will surely do that if I need  anything but In the mean time you can came and have breakfast I had already prepared it .

Sumetra:You already made breakfast i thought you had just woke up now , i mean we would have understood since it was your wedding yesterday and you would have been tired.

Khushi: I am used to waking up early and doing house hold duties as well as making breakfast and it was not difficult for me.

Khushi went to set the table and went back upstairs to call arnav as everybody came and take their places in the breakfast table and both arnav and khushi came dawn together and she took a sit  next to arnav and served him and herself .

Manoroma:Khushi were did you learn to cook like this?I mean you buaji or your amma might have taught you how to cook right.

Khushi:Not at all aunty,actually I tought myself how to cook by reading cooking books and watching cooking shows when I was young, but they did taught me something.

Sakshi:Wow khushi you really cook well and the food test very good and I am sure your payal jiji cooks as good as you right?

Khushi: Thank you sasuma and regarding payal I won't be able to comment on that you will all test her food when she cames  here as daughter  in law and cooks for you all.

Sakshi did not like khushi calling her "sasuma " and said to her ,don't call me sasuma it makes me look old you can call me sakshi ma.

Khushi nodded her head and continued to have her breakfast before anyone disturbed her again with silly questions.

Breakfast was finished and all gathered in the living room again and this time pari was showing her family her new dance moves  and the family could see her improvement after joining the new dance academy.

Manoroma:HHBB Pari baby you are getting good and when your sister in law will came she will teach you privately.

Pari:Thank you ma they have been working me hard and you know that I learn fast as they really take time with you and teach you individually.

Sumetra changed  the topic because she wanted to talk about akash's marriage "divyani I think we should now discuss about akash's marriage and when should we go to ask the guptas about payal's hand in marriage ,we cannot delay anymore and I am sure you are ready now for marriage akash ?

Akash: Yes nani, I am ready for my marriage with payal, she is a nice girl nani and she loves me very much.

Anjali: Wow akash, your ready for marriage I never thought this day will came saw fast and as I remember you were afraid of girls "I mean you never really talked to girls".

Divyani: We can go next week and I hope druv will be here by then and he also needs to find a bride for himself divyani and it is good that you gave your grandsons the freedom to choose their life partners.

Druv walked in and said "why next week I am here now, and everybody turn and saw druv in the hallway and he came and took his nani's blessings.

Divyani: Your back,i had thought you will came back next week?

Druv: No dadi I finished everything yesterday and I decided to came back home  I also wanted to discuss something with all of you. I wanted to do it before I left for Singapore but time could not allow it as I left in a hurry.

Sakshi:You don't need to tell us now, go and freshen up and rest for a while and I will wake you up when lunch is ready,  you might be tired.

Druv: Yes I am very tired mom, I will rest for a while and came dawn.

Sakshi: You do that , and druv left to his room.

Sumetra:Now that he is back, we need to talk to him also maybe he likes someone.

Divyani: Your right sumi we will ask him when he cames dawn.

Manoroma: HHBB won't it be great if both our sons get married at the same day.

Sakshi: Your right mano, it will be great.

Back at arnav's room 

khushi and arnav were just spending time together and while khushi was packing her stuff inside the cardboard space.

Arnav: Will the space be enough for your things I can put something away in the bag.

Khushi:No need for that, the space is enough for my things and I don't  have a lot of things but I will need a mirror, the bathroom mirror is to small.

Arnav: Okay I will order one and do you need anything else?

Khushi:Order an entire new bedroom set and some sitting chairs. Infect your whole room needs to be redecorated.

Arnav: Do whatever you want and here is my  card you can use it to purchase whatever is needed for our room.

Khushi: arnav i was not saying  we need to buy them now. As for now we don't have much money and most of the money we had we used it on  our wedding and I still can't believe that your family didn't even help you with the wedding expenses and now  I realise why they wanted a temple wedding they did not want to pay for a lavish wedding for you.

Arnav: Don't worry I have money that was saved up and I didn't use it you can use it for redecorating our room.

Khushi: Did you not save that money to start your business?

Arnav: Do not worry I still get income from the building complex.

Khushi: I can manage with what we have don't think about anything I will only need a mirror we can still use these bedset until we have enough money to by a new one.

The Raizada family never really cared for arnav and he does not know why, they just ignored him and whatever he has he worked for it and he always thought that maybe they wanted him to be independent and not rely on family business but when he sees the way they threat the other kids he gets hurt but he does not say anything.

Arnav: Thank you for understanding me khushi.

Khushi: What are wife for,  if I don't understand you then who will and no need to thank  me i am doing it because i love you so much.

Arnav: i love you more

Khushi went dawn to prepare lunch as it was lunch time was coming and she noticed how the Raizada woman never enters the kitchen unless they want something to eat and thought payal will love staying here because she will have to do nothing but for her it was not easy to sit around all day doing nothing.

Druv also came dawn after he rested for a while and he went to sit with his family.

Akash: Druv you missed arnav bhai's wedding yesterday.

Druv: What, Arnav got married thats a great news and we can finally get married too right akash.

Sumetra:You are right druv we have been waiting for your wedding for a long time and now it will happen soon.

Druv: Yes nani, and were is he? has he gone to his honeymoon already I just pity his wife who will have to share him with his work and if I am not mistaken he is in his room working right?

Akash: You are right and I think his wife is in the kitchen as we speak.

As they were talking khushi come out of the kitchen with a tray of snacks and coffee and she was heading upstairs.

Druv: Is that khushi who works at Raizada industries?

Sakshi: Yes druv, she is his wife now and she is a well cultured girl if I must say.

Druv: Why didn't anyone tell me that arnav is getting married to khushi.

Sakshi: Why ? What is wrong druv. We tried contacting you and your phone was switched off and why are you angry?

Druv: The thing is that khushi was the girl I wanted to marry I thought to propose to her when I came back and now she is married to that arnav.

Sakshi:You could have told us druv, we tried calling you for over three days and you were not picking your phone what were we supposed to do, and how could we say no if they said they love each other and wanted to get married. we were blinded by the fact that arnav was getting married and the doors for the two of you were opened.

Druv:I can't loose  mom especially to that idiot , I love her and if I don't get her as my wife then I will not marry anyone. He said this and left to his room.

Sakshi:What are we going to do ,she is already married and they both love each other sasuma.

Divyani: Don't worry sakshi I will speak to druv and we will convince him to marry another girl .

Sakshi: Does khushi really love arnav or she had no choice than to marry him because he is her boss?

Anjali:But ma he told us that they love each other and she agreed .

Sakshi: Who is more important for you druv or arnav, we just need to talk to her and I don't think any girl will live with arnav for long he is a workaholic and does not make so much money.

Anjali: Yes I know ma and that's how we wanted it and the fool never complained about his salary but coming to druv he has everything but I believe we can find him a good girl.

Sumitra: Sakshi you know that we had decided to allow our kids to choose their own life partners and  druv choose khushi and it will be difficult to change his mind he is very stubborn and you know it.

Sakshi:What can we do now ma? I think khushi is a very cultured girl and wont be easily influenced and she is very smart too.

Anjali: This is bad mom we have to do something and fast before druv looses it and we know what he can do.

Sakshi: Your right anjali, we will need to do something fast but what can we do and what if the girl loves arnav.

they all started to think about what to do as they had thought that getting arnav married fast will solve their problem but now it has created a new one.

Druv came back and sat on the sofa with a thud, have you came up with a plan to break this marriage.

Sakshi: Druv what can we do, if only you had picked our calls this mess would have been solved long time ago.

At that time khushi came there with snacks and saw that everyone looked worried and she didn't think  anything about it she went and sat on an empty sit and took a magazine that was laying there and started reading and she did not pay any attention to who was sitting on the left.

Anjali was pissed off but she could not do anything she needed to be close to khushi saw that she could know what is on her mind and she started a conversation with her.

When khushi finally looked at he left she saw druv  "Oh hi druv when did when came back sorry I didn't see you there when I was sitting dawn.

Druv just smiled and he greated khushi and she did the same.

Anjali: so khushi how did you meet my brother arnav, did you meet him at the office and druv do you also work with him?

Khushi:actual I met arnav in the restaurant for the first time and then as my boss and as for druv I only met him a few times at lunch in the canteen.

Anjali: Mhh, and was it love at first  sight I mean do you love him or it is just a one sided love.

After this question everyone looked at khushi with a hope and they understood why anjali was asking khushi this questions.

Khushi looked at anjali and smiled saying I love arnav very much and it is me who proposed him and I am not shy to say it.

Everyone face fell with disappointment and defeat because they now know that khushi loves arnav more.

She continued and  he was the first guy I ever loved and I don't think I will ever love anyone as much as l love him.

All Raizada looked at her with a pale faces ,they didn't expect her to be so bold and open about her feelings for arnav and the most hurt person was druv.

Anjali: You know that my brother is a workaholic and he does not have time for anything, will you be able to manage with him.

Khushi: I knew the kind of guy he was before I proposed him and that's the other thing I love about him, his dedication and hardwork in the company.

Sumetra: Even druv and akash are working there he is not running the company alone, they also are dedicated and hardworking too.

Khushi: Nani I was talking about arnav and not anyone else, I am not saying druv and akash are lazy I am just talking about my experience working with him.i cannot comment on these two because I don't know them that much , did I say anything wrong nani?

Sumetra didn't know what to say anymore her love for druv and akash has blinded her that if anyone tries to say anything against them she will retaliate.

Sumetra:Sorry beta its just that  I didn't hear you clearly I had thought you were saying that arnav is the only one who is doing everything in the company.

Khushi: I was not saying that and anyway let me go and see if arnav needs anything and she left. She didn't want to argue with them and she knew were this conversation was heading too she had heard some  of what they were saying about arnav and about druv liking her and she thought it is better to leave .

Divyani:Why did you get so angry sumitra, now she will no longer want to talk to us about her feelings.

Sumitra: What could I have done divyani, I thought she was comparing him to druv and akash.

Anjali: Well I will still talk to her and I believe she is a sensible girl but I don't think she sees druv in that way maybe he sees you as a friend and now her brother in law.

Sakshi: What are you saying anjali, that we should give up.

Anjali: Yes because I don't think khushi will leave arnav for anything or anyone and as far as I can see she is those women who worship their husbands.

Anjali: Druv you have to find another girl as for khushi forget her, there are many beautiful women out there.

Druv got up and went to his room angrily.

Do vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 5.5K 57
I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again after doing a little HOMEWORK. The stor...
182K 4.1K 5
Post kidnapping and and his outburst on Khushi due to Anjali, how does Arnav Singh Raizada woo his lady love back? This is a saga of their new life t...
98.1K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.
143K 5.2K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...