The King's Servant

By ImKitsuuu

Naruto Uzumaki is the servant of the powerful king, Sasuke Uchiha. Naruto grants all of Sasuke's wishes and n... More

Introduction
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
Epilogue

-Chapter 7-

12.4K 331 455
By ImKitsuuu

For as long as I can remember, I've always been with Sasuke. Playing, dancing, having fun in general.

I don't remember when I met Sasuke, but I remember always being there. If I could remember, my first memory was when we were in a flower field.

The memory is a little blurry, but that's to be expected. I remember it was Sasuke, Itachi, and I.

"Big brother look what me and Naruto found for you!" Sasuke said.

In his hand was a red rose that just bloomed. It was one of many that were in the field.

Sasuke was about four or five years old at the time. I was about three or four.

Itachi took the flower and smiled at the rich red color. It was such a pure red.

"How nice of you two." He said, looking at us peacefully.

We continued to play until the sunset.

----~o-o~----

We walked to our little castle, that is now Haruno's castle. It was a beautiful stone castle. The banners were black and had the sharingan, the clans symbol. But the best part was how flowers decorated the outside of the castle.

When we went inside to eat, we were greeted by Sasuke and Itachi's mother, Mikoto Uchiha.

"Hello boys, did you have fun in the fields?" Mikoto asked kindly.

"Yes mother! It was so so sooooo fun!!" Sasuke replied, hugging his mom.

"I'm glad to hear that." Mikoto said.

After that, Fugaku, Itachi and Sasuke's dad came into the room. When he saw the boys he smiled.

But dinner was ready so we just carried out the conversation there.

"Itachi, I just got a letter from the king addressing you going into ANBU." Fugaku said.

"Well, what did it say Father?" Itachi asked.

"It said that you were accepted. I'm so proud of you." Fugaku replied, showing a rare smile.

Sasuke looked rather jealous that his father always said that he was proud of Itachi, but never of him.

But after a second he looked proud of his brother, getting over the jealousy.

He was proud of his older brother. It only fueled his neverending admiration of him.

It was a rather good night for all of us, but all good things have to end.
----o-o----

It was a dark and stormy night. Lighting flashing, the sound of thunder crashing

The Uchiha just over ran the castle. Making them the new leaders of Konohagakure.

But it didn't last long. Not at all.

The screams of the dying Uchiha clan echoed throughout the castle. Servants were hiding, almost all the people inside were crying.

I, on the other hand, was searching for the killer. Sasuke had left my side and I knew he went to find him.

Suddenly, I heard Sasuke scream "WHY BIG BROTHER?!"

Afterwards I could hear his screams of terror.

My heart stopped. In that instant I felt  something burning in my body and my sight turned red.

It was a feeling I never felt before. It burned. My stomach felt like a furnace of hate.

I ran towards the scene and saw something that made my hatred fuel.

Itachi was using his sharingan on Sasuke. Sasuke on the other hand when quivering on the floor.

Itachi looked at me, sadness shown through his eyes.

For once, I saw tears flow down his cheek. It was clear to me that he never wanted to do this.

Besides his anbu missions, he was a pacifist. He only killed for his kingdom, not for his own enjoyment.

But I was still angry, it didn't change a thing. I was holding myself back from attacking him for hurting the only family I ever had.

"Why? Why did you do it Itachi?" I asked, my anger rising.

I never used Itachi's name til there. I was so angry.

Itachi stared at me in shock. He turned away and cleared his throat.

"This is Danzo's revenge for taking over the kingdom." Itachi said, his voice quivering.

"Please never tell Sasuke. That is my last order for you Naruto." He quickly followed

I put my anger aside for a minute.

I bowed on one knee and held my hand to my heart. My main purpose is to serve the Uchiha.

"I promise, your majesty." I replied, my anger slowly dying.

That was my last order from Itachi.

----o-o----

I have always been Sasuke's servant. I have always been the Uchiha's servant.

I do not my parents. I do not remember anything besides being with the Uchiha.

I don't even remember my last name. I just know my name is Naruto.

Is that sad? Perhaps. But am I phased? No.

I don't know my birth family. I know it's not the Uchiha, that's pretty obvious from my tan skin, blond hair, and blue eyes.

My whiskers-like birthmarks are my own trait. I know that myself.

Perhaps I'll find out who my real family is later in my life. But who knows.
----o-o----

Over time, Sasuke has changed. He's more cold and alert. I mean, that's somewhat a good thing but it isn't at the same time.

I can't even call him by his name like I used to be able to. But it gets worse.

His punishments. His punishments are hell.
---o-o---

I walked past the dungeon, continuing my duties. In a door a heard soft screams of pain.

I rushed in and saw something terrible.

It was Hinata being tortured. She was chained and whipped.

That's right, Hinata used to be a maid here at the Uchiha kingdom.

"Please Mr. Uchiha! I'm sorry! Please let me go!" Hinata begged.

Sasuke was mad that Hinata was leaving to the Haruno kingdom. It was one less servant he had. That's all he cared about.

I couldn't stand this. My teeth grinded from anger and my fists clenched.

Before Sasuke could hit Hinata again, I grabbed his hand. I felt so angry and disgusted.

"What the hell are you doing Sasuke?" I asked, anger in my aura.

He gave me a cold look. If looks could've killed me, that's when I would've died right there.

"What do you think I'm doing? Get out." Sasuke replied.

Then I made a big mistake. I slapped Sasuke in the face.

The slap echoed through the room. Sasuke's face froze in shock.

"Let her go and take me." I said, seriously.

Sasuke showed me a face full of anger. He punched me in the face and with that time, I grabbed the keys out of his pocket.

I ran over to Hinata and unlocked her chains. She ran out of the kingdom after that.

As for me, well it wasn't pretty. By that I mean I was beaten and bloody by the end of the day.

----o-o----
Sasuke's POV

From my childhood Naruto has always been by my side. He was there for me when I was sad, distressed, or angry.

Before Itachi killed everyone in my clan, I actually admired Itachi. He was a prodigy!

He got into ANBU at a very young age, he had mangekyo sharingan, and he was really strong. He was my best friend.

But I didn't expect him to kill everyone in our family. It still hurts to think about.
----o-o----

I woke up to screams of my family. I wanted to protect them from harm.

I quickly got out of bed and started running towards the throne room. That's where the screams were coming from.

If I was smarter, I would've ran away and looked for help. But I was determined.

I heard Naruto running towards me. I knew he would try to stop me, so I ran faster.

But when I ran inside the throne room, there lied my family, dead.

My eyes widened in shock. The tragic moment infront of me leaking into my brain, obvious future trauma.

Over their bodies was Itachi. I sat in shock at what I was looking at.

Questions ran through my brain, why did he do this, what should I do, etc.

I gawked at the sight of blood from my clan. Tears welled up in my eyes.

Itachi made me look into his sharingan. It was terrible. I couldnt believe this was happening.

"WHY BIG BROTHER?!" I screamed at Itachi.

"Practice. Just for practice." He replied like a sick psychopath.

How could this happen....
----o-o----

Besides that experience, I met Sakura shortly after. We met in her kingdom, it was a meeting of who gets the land.

It's pretty clear that Mrs. Haruno was hoping for me to take a liking to Sakura.

But that did not happen, of course. I would not allow myself to love someone as intolerable as Sakura. She would never become someone who I would want to marry.

I did feel bad for Sakura though, even though I will not admit it. Her old friend Ino Yamanaka and herself became rivals for my love. I would never like either of them, of course.

I don't think I love anyone. Which is strange I know. But I haven't felt love in a long time.

I know my servants love me in a family way, but I don't. I mean if I were them I would've left by now. But they can't do that anyway.
----o-o----

I know who Naruto really is. He's the nine tailed fox's holder. I really do not care what that thing is actually named. I don't think Naruto has met that thing yet.

I don't want him to. He might get some influence from the demon. That's the last thing that I would want.

But that is not my problem, well it is. I'm just glad he doesn't remember where he's actually from or who his parents were. That would be quite hectic.

It will be a nice thing if he never knows. But you never know, things could happen.
----o-o----

I care about Naruto. I don't love him, but I care about him. He's the best servant you could ask for.

I have to protect him, even if it means that I got to be a little over protective of him. He needs to stay with me at all times.

I don't care who it is. Nobody will take him. I do not want him away from me. If he gets angry enough and gets into one of those stages, it will be terrible.
----o-o----

I know things other people do not. I will do whatever in my power to not let them know. Things are already out of hand.

For example, the time we slipped that Naruto had the nine tails in him. Naruto was not with me, it was a huge mistake.
----o-o----

The crowd was cheering for its king, well me. I made sure Naruto wasn't here for the assembly. He didn't need to be by my side.

The crowd kept cheering in joy, it was very annoying. I raised my arm up and the crowd quieted and bowed.

"Hello, all of you. We have gathered here today to speak about the future of our village." I said.

It wasn't all that fun til I said "I'll be safe since my butler Naruto has the nine tails inside of him."

At that moment the crowd froze. I knew I fucked up by saying that. I wish I never did.
----o-o----

I gotten a letter saying that the castle was under attack. It was horrible.

I quickly got onto my horse and rode off. I had a bad feeling, one that made me sick.

My kingdom could not be over run. I must be the only king of konohagakure. Nothing will stop me from being the king.

That was all I thought about. I did not care about the wellbeing of my servants. I was greedy and power hungry.

I saw the courtyard and it was a wreck. Trees fallen, bushes had imperfections and my banners had been torn to shreds.

But what was worse was the kingdom itself. It was burning down to nothing.

I ran in to grab my things, not caring about the smoke that gathered in my lungs. But that soon would almost leave me dead, well if it wasn't for Naruto.

I ran to my room and started getting my precious belongings. I was surprised that nobody tried to stop me.

But I couldn't breathe much longer, the smoke didnt let any oxygen come in. I coughed and coughed.

I heard the sound of running from an injured person. The one that would be my savior.

"Sasuke!? Sasuke where are you?!!" I heard a familiar voice say.

I heard a gasp and a few coughs. "Sasuke!! Thank God I found you." Said the voice.

I looked behind me and saw Naruto. I didn't care how he was at that moment, I cared about getting out of here.

I staggered to my feet and to Naruto's safety. I was not afraid to tell him to be faster. But I regret it.

Naruto doesn't even remember this day. That's my fault. What I did was unforgivable.

When we made it to the entrance. A piece of tile fell and would hit us.

I only thought about myself. I was scared and didn't care about anything but getting out with my family's things.

I pushed Naruto.

The tile fell on his head, and split it open. I made it outside, thankful that I was out.
----o-o----

It was a week after a fire and Naruto was in the medical tower in my new castle. He was in a coma and was sure to forget about some things in the past, like his name or his family.

Besides the coma, he broke an arm and a leg. His brain had a few things wrong too. He had many surgeries.

Naruto was in a coma for about 6 months. He woke up on my birthday. It hurt to see the outcome of my actions.

Over the time he was in a coma, I realized how much of a selfish child I was. All the things Naruto did for me and how disgusting I was to him.

That's why I'm so moody all the time. I just remember and feel so bad. He doesn't even know what happened. I wouldn't be surprised if he left if he found out.

But that's enough for memories....
---
Quick lil shout out to Idcihu for commenting nice things on my chapters!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 741 32
They were just roommates. So why is Sasuke feeling so strongly about him? After going to the bar to take a break from his issues, he meets the famous...
3.2K 238 12
Two best friends. Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha. Separated hundreds of miles apart. What happens when one has feelings for the other and the con...
141K 4.5K 31
(Naruto The Last Movie AU) After returning from his 2-year redemption journey for an emergency mission, Naruto and Sasuke are forced to confront thei...
32.1K 973 17
Naruto believes he loves Hinata with all his heart... Until a certain someone comes along. Now, he's not happy with Hinata. He wants the one he can't...