• SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY •...

By jsdork

"Just spit it out" . "I can't" . "Just say what you need to say" . "I think I'm in love with someone named ja... More

A/N
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
---

[7]

1K 35 174
By jsdork

WORD COUNT: 2500 WORDS

Your POV

At this time of night, I've already chosen a movie. Evan is setting it up while Jared is getting the snacks ready. I will be sitting between Jared and Evan so Jared won't be making sarcastic or mean remarks to Evan. He can be a total dick sometimes, but sometimes he's the best human being ever. (Most of the time, it's Evan. Oops back to the story.)

All three of us are now settled in and ready to watch. A few hours later, we got to watch 2 movies and is now 11:30 PM. It was still early but we were getting bored so we decided to play video games. Jared won once and so did Evan and I won twice. Jared kept complaining that I cheated.

After our eyes got tired of the screen, we all sat on the floor to play boardgames and card games.
We first played Monopoly where Evan always wins because and Jared always spend our money

"I'm in jail but I can still earn some money you know."

I say glaring at Jared because he laughed at me while I'm in jail.

"Yeah right, my turn"

He rolls the dice and lands on my property, causing him to pay 120 bucks.

"HA!"

I say victoriously as he reluctantly hands me over the rent fee. We look at Evan's to see him holding only 5 properties while we have 8 or 9 each. But he has over 5000 bucks while we only had less than 500. Dang is this guy good at this game. I say to myself.

After playing monopoly, where of course Evan won because me and Jared got bankrupt, we then played uno where I am a motherfucking boss at.

"Plus 2! ha!"

Jared says to me with a sinister grin as he thought I was getting two more cards.

I drop down a plus 2 card and the plus 4 is now supposedly to Evan. Evan then dropped a plus 4, yelling "uno" before Jared can, leaving him to get 10 cards. We all laughed as Jared shot glares at us, saying we're teaming up against him.

I won at the end of that and we decided to play jenga, Jared always wins here because the guy has fucking tricks up his sleeve.

1st Round

As Evan was reaching in and grabbing a block, Jared squeals causing Evan to flinch and making the tower drop.

"That's cheating!"

Me and Evan say in unison as he smirks at us

"Is it?"

2nd round

I'm glaring at Jared before getting a piece, mentally preparing myself for whatever screech he's going to do. He gives me the most innocent face expression, I'm still in distrust though.

I finally grabbed one and as I was slowly pulling it out,

"Is that a hickey I see on little [Y/N]?"

He says causing me to violently rip off the piece and throwing the block at him, the tower fell and I lost.

He is such an asshole at this game. But after playing a lot of games, we all decides to sit around and have a little chat. As we were doing this, it was 2:00 AM

"How about we ask some questions to each other, and everyone has to answer? The order is Evan, Jared, Me"

They both nodded in agreement to this suggestion. We all sat comfortably as I was glancing at both of them, Evan looked fairly tired with his hair a bit messy but his eyes were still shining beautifully. Jared had his hair still neat as if he was used to staying up this late and he still looks like he's full of energy.

"Evan, you ask first."

I declare, catching their attentions as Evan nods. He thinks for a bit then opens his mouth to speak

"If every person you kill makes you live for 10 more years, how many people will you kill?"

I did NOT expect this to come out of his mouth but it did, anyways Jared was the first to answer.

"Two, you two to be exact"

I roll my eyes as Evan gulped nervously

"I'm just kidding, err none? I'm not stupid enough to let myself live for 10 more years for it to be spent in prison"

Jared said confidently as I nod, so did Evan then I said,

"None because I wouldn't use others to my advantage. I'd rather die knowing I didn't do anything wrong than continue living with the guilt"

I say a bit shyly because it sounds like such an innocent answer but it's the truth. Jared chuckles as Evan nods in agreement.

"Okay so my turn to ask, How would you describe me to a person who's never met me?"

He asked and I decide to answer first before Evan. I clear my throat before answering

"Oh I have a friend, he's a bit of a dick and pretends to be funny but the longer you hang out with him, the more you see the better side of him."

I say smiling, I saw his face shift from being disappointed to having a goofy smile plastered onto his face. Evan's turn to answer,

"O-Oh uhm yeah I h-have this fri—err family friend.. He's really funny.. Uhm yeah he can be.. nice I guess.."

He says awkwardly, really sounding like himself.

"God Evan, you're in worse shape than the national debt is in."

Jared says with a sarcastic tone and a nasty laugh causing me to narrow my eyes at him and throw him a pillow.

"You're such an ass"

I say and he just shrugs at me as I turn my head to Evan giving him an "are you okay" look. He nods as I start speaking

"Have you ever dreamt about me?"

As if on cue, they both nodded and Evan spoke first

"You were on a swing, staring off into the distance when the swing broke, I scream out your name and suddenly woke up."

He says looking as if he was gonna cry and I pat his back to comfort him a bit, then Jared spoke up

"Yeah, we were at a party. With Evan, surprising I know but people were dancing and we were the only two who weren't dancing. Evan was miraculously dancing with someone i didn't recognize because I didn't see their face. Anyway, you weren't in the mood to dance so you went to get us drinks and I followed. You accidentally dropped the glass and as it shattered, I woke up."

I nod, meaning I understood and Evan had a shocked reaction when Jared said he was dancing with someone.

"Was I dancing with Zoe?"

He immediately said making me laugh, and his face became crimson red as he sank into his bean bag more.

"No, it was a guy"

Jared chuckles which makes Evan blush more madly and we continued on with the questions.

"If you had to choose between dying and never being able to be friends with me again, what will you choose?"

Evan says shyly as he was fidgeting with the bottom of his blue pyjamas.

"Dying"

I answered almost immediately making him smile at me, and I shot a warm smile back.

"None"

Jared said as we both shot him questioning looks

"You see, I don't want to die but it's also impossible for me to not be family friends with you because of our families."

He says in a sort of sassy tone as Evan just awkwardly nodded. Jared's turn

"What's your favourite photograph of us three?"

He asks the both of us as Evan grabs out his phone, and I immediately sprinted up stairs to grab the picture of us three by my bedside table.

I got down and Evan showed the picture he had first.

"This was our first sleep over"

[][][][][]

What the picture looked like:

Evan and Jared both wearing blue pyjamas, and you wearing your favourite coloured pyjama. The three of you were sitting in a circle playing uno, where Jared has the most cards. Everyone is looking at the camera and Heidi took the picture. It was at Evan's and you guys were 5 years old.

[][][][][]

Me and Jared both smiled at the picture as a smile started to creep up on my face, I smile at the memory

"Kids, dinner is ready"

Mrs. Hansen entered the room as she saw us sitting on the floor playing uno, Jared with a grumpy expression, Evan with a nervous face and me with a victorious grin.

"We'll j-just finish the game mom!"

Evan said, half screaming with his little voice as Mrs. Hansen took out her phone and called us to smile. We then did and the picture was taken.

"Look how cute we are!"

I say smiling and remembering it like it was yesterday. Jared, fighting off a smile but failed also looked like he's reliving the memories and I spoke up

"This is my favourite which is always placed on my bedside table!"

I say showing them the picture

"Junior High Prom!"

They both say in unison.

[][][][][]

What the picture looked like:

You standing between Evan and Jared with your arms all around each other. Evan was wearing a dark blue suit with a tie as Jared was wearing a slightly lighter blue than Evan's and is wearing a bow tie. You're wearing a dress of your desire. Alana took the picture

[][][][][]

"That's right! We all look so ravishing here and it's too good not to frame. So I did and placed it on the table next to my bed. I look at this every morning thinking it just happened yesterday."

We all smiled at the memory

"Don't you two clean up nice?"

I say to both Evan and Jared as I arrived, they both look very attractive, that I can't deny.

"You look fine yourself Ms. [Y/L/N]"

Jared said looking at me from head to toe as Evan squeaked out a thanks, awkward as ever.

"Wow you three look amazing, why don't you guys pose and I shoot a picture, yeah?"

Alana says coming from behind us, holding a camera. We all nodded and we wrapped our arms around each other and smiled for the picture. She caught it and we all thanked her.

"I always look ravishing"

Jared says smoothly causing me to laugh. Evan awkwardly laughed along as we continued, I settle the framed picture on the coffee table and Evan put his phone back in the pocket of his pyjamas

"If you won the lottery, what would you buy with the money?"

This time, Jared spoke up first

"buy bath bombs"

We both looked questioningly at him and he just smiles at us and shrugs, leaving us confused.

"Err okay... Save it up for college."

I say and both of them nodded

"What was the first thought you had when we met?"

Evan asks as I spoke first

"Honestly I thought you were a confident kid but boi was I wrong"

We all chuckled to what I said then Jared spoke

"I thought you were cool"

Jared says

"That's rude"

I shot at him

"I know"

He smirks teasingly making me roll my eyes at him. Evan looked sad as I grabbed his hand and squeezed it a bit while smiling at him. Then Jared parted his lips to speak

"What is the best day of your life so far?"

He says and I immediately answer

"Today if you weren't being such a dick to Evan."

He playfully rolls his eyes at me, making me snicker then I answered properly

"My sweet 16"

We all flashback to the memory

Netflix on, cake ready, gifts unopened. I waited for midnight before opening the gifts. I wasn't a popular kid, but I was the most popular amongst Evan and Jared so I got a fair amount of gifts. 7 I think or 8. One from each of the following:

My Parents
Evs
Red
Mrs. Hansen
Mrs. Kleinman
Alana
Zoe
Connor

Yes I was friends with the two murphy's. I'm Zoe's biggest fan in the jazz band and I was the only person who managed to make the Connor Murphy, laugh. It was the miracles of miracles.

Anyways, I feel so complete. My 2 best friends beside me, we're watching our favourite movie. It couldn't get any better. Jared wasn't mean to Evan today and Connor didn't get into any form of fight. It was great.

We all smiled then it was Evan's turn to answer

"7th birthday"

He says as we again, flashback

"Honey, Jared and [Y/N] are here!"

Me and Jared walked into the house and I saw a sad Evan Hansen with his head on the table. After Mrs. Hansen saying that, his head shot up and he ran to us engulfing us in a hug.

"I thought no one would come!"

He says, tears rolling down his eyes while his father was in the doorway of the kitchen watching us. I gave him a big tight hug and when I released, I wiped off his tears

"We wouldn't miss it for the-the..."

I say forgetting the next word to the saying

"World!"

He says with a smile painted on his little face as I scream 'yes'. All three of us hugged each other and laughed.

"That was a very nice day, yes"

I say agreeing, smiling at Evan and Jared as they both nod. Then I started speaking

"What's the worst nightmare you've ever had?"

Evan, almost immediately spoke

"The dream you were in. I thought it was real and-and I thought you fell and I thought you were badly injured and—"

He says getting caught off by Jared

"Can you please stop hyperventilating?"

He says rolling his eyes a bit as Evan squeaked out a 'sorry'. I sigh and waited for Jared to answer

"The worst nightmare I had when I ran out of bath bombs"

I raise an eyebrow at him, with a look daring him to say another joke.

"alright alright. I once had this dream when everyone around me was dead. Well when I saw them they were. I hear their voice and feel them near but when I look in their direction, their lifeless body is what I see. Once I look away I hear them talking again. Like they're voices in my head but once I found out where they came from, they disappear."

Me and Evan both have shookt faces, eyes wide, jaws dropped.

"W-wow.."

I say and he shoots me a questioning look, making me blush because I realized I'm staring.

"You're just not the type of person I thought would say things like that."

I looked down to the floor as I was talking, afraid he'd think I'm judging him. Evan nodded in agreement and Jared chuckles as a reply but also stated

"Yeah, me too"

—————

WHOOP LONG UPDATE. Oh and I added smth to the first A/N stating there will plot changes and there will be convan (Connor x Evan) and OMFG

LOOOL 125 READS AND 125 IN THE HASHTAG.

Anyways THANK YOU FOR 125 READS OML

I thought this would just be an unread book. But thanks to you guys, it ain't. SO THANK YOU

~Lai💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 54 9
This will be Miguel x Fem!reader, and it will be mostly smut because y'all are freaks (and so am I) but anyways, enjoy!
21.3K 1.1K 43
"Dear Evan Hansen, Life at rehab is alright. But there's one more thing that needs mentioning; You know that guy from school? Jared Kleinman? We shou...
23.1K 1K 23
"I just....uurgh...I've had enough!..." I cupped her face and took those soft lips of hers captive with my own. "You can do better Shanaé, you can do...
567K 31.2K 200
I'll do Tree Bros, Boyf Riends, and Kleinsen. Just message me if you have a request! This is the second One Shot book I've done, so be sure to check...