Unyielding spirit(black clove...

Par LosDeadlast

(y/n) is a 17 year old boy destined for greatness. With an elder of his clan the hailed to be one of the str... Plus

Update an owed apology
(y/n)'s bio (Updated )
Chapter 1 updated
Chapter 2 (updated)
chapter 3 (updated)
chapter 4 (updated)
chapter 6 (updated)
chapter 7 (updated)
chapter 8 (updated)
chapter 9 (updated)
chapter 10 (updated)
chpater 11 (updated)
Whats new and whats next

chapter 5 (updated)

8.4K 156 31
Par LosDeadlast

Moments before Y/N went o find Asta

Finral: "so what made you choose the black bulls you had more than one offer."

Y/N: " In all honesty what I said before was partly true but I hate royalty stuck up royals piss me off in every way imaginable."

-Timeskip-

After Captain Yami chewed out Asta and by extension me for taking to long he threw both us through the portal Finral made Asta landed on his face I landed on my feet.

Asta: " Woah."

Yami: " Magnificent isn't it?"

Y/N: " Looks in need of repairs......"

Yami: " Welcome to the black bulls boys."

Asta: " Starting today I'm also going to be!" Asta runs in to try introduce himself but instead gets launch out

Yami: " Well boys welcome to the worst magic knight squad."

Y/N: " Well then looks like we have a lot of work ahead of us then Hmph." I put on a cocky smirk nothing is going to stop me

Finral: " it would be a good idea to get the guys introduced to the others."

Meanwhile

???: " So your our new member this year what is your name?"

Yuno: " My name is Yuno."

Klaus: " I am klaus your senior to think your a peasant from the boonies and he let you join our squad. What I'm the world could captain be thinking. Just remember that even if you made it here you won't be accepted."

Yuno: " I'll see to it that you accept me soon."

Klaus: " temper that mouth of yours."

Back with the bulls

Asta tries to run back in but has to dodge another fire blast. We all go in through the whole in the wall

Asta tries yelling at them but that fails

Y/N: " (I'm surrounded by idiots.")

Yami: " All of you.......QUIT BREAKING STUFF!!!!!" Yami punches the wall catching everyone's attention they rush him with tons a questions

Yami: " Pretty boy and little shrimp here are our new other members."

Asta: " Other?"

Yami: " Go ahead and introduce yourself."

Asta: "Yes sir! MY NAME IS ASTA FROM HAGE VILLAGE ITS A PLEASURE TO BE HERE!!!!!"

???: " Hage?!? Seriously that's way out in the boonies."

Y/N: " Names Y/N also from hage and this shrimps brother."

Yami: " Now introduce them to the others."

Finral: " I got it. You already met him but this is Gordon Agrippa."

Gordon: " nice to meet you."

Finral: " He is pretty gloomy but he is good people. The beautiful lady is Vanessa enoteca she'll get in your face when she is drunk but she's a good person.

Vanessa: " I won't get in anyone's face. Hage isn't that small village in the boonies?"

Y/N: " Yes handful of people there honestly everyone knows everyone."

Vanessa: "Oh? You came all the way from there to join the magic knights maybe I should give you a little reward for your troubles handsome."

Y/N: " I see I'll get back to you on that getting settled in is first."

Vanessa: " Cute and he knows what he wants captain are you trying to play match maker for me?"

Asta: " (not better than sister Lily.)"

Finral: " Next is luck Voltia crazy fun battle loving kid he may or May not be insane but he is good people."

Luck: " Nice to meet you do you guys like to fight."

Y/N: " All the time."

Asta: "s-Sure."

Luck: " I love to fight! Wanna fight now now!!!"

Y/N: " Some other time."

Finral: " Gauche Aldalai he is a little bit too obsess with his sister but he is a good guy. Charmy pappitson then there is grey. Finally we have Magna the delinquent and me Finral Roulacasse the ladies man."

Y/N: " Sure......."

Yami: " Anyways we have some other members but they are either taking a break or slaking off try and get along with these guys."

Y/N: " Easy."

Asta: " ONCE AGAIN NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!"

Yami & Y/N: " Shut up!" Both giving death glares

Asta: " sorry."

Yami: " put them to work but don't kill them."

Magna: " Right I'll have you two know I'm Yami's right hand man you two are from the boonies and your new one of you I don't even sense mana from you think you have what it takes to get one of these magic knight robes?!?!"

Asta: " so cool!

Magna: " Isn't it? To get yours you'll have to go through an initiation."

Now outside

Magna: " if you want your robes you'll have to get through this trial I'm about to give you."

Asta goes through just about all of them but I don't really do them it's unnecessary and Asta is just an idiot

Vanessa: " That kid is crazy."

Luck : " He may not have much mana but he has crazy energy."

Y/N: " That's my brother for you."

Magna: " you have one more and this one Y/N you will be joining in."

Y/N: " Fine."

Magna: " if you can negate deflect or block one of my fast balls You will earn your robe."

Asta: " ILL DO MY BEST!!!!!"

Magna: " Ready?"

Asta: " Yup!"

Magna throws the ball up then swings with all this might launching a bunch of shots that Asta dodges

Magna: " Not bad but the true test starts now FLAME MAGIC: EXPLODING FIRE BALL!!!!!"

He launches his attack at Asta but he deflects it right back at him by using the Blunt end of the blade like a baseball Club.

Luck: " He hit it back?!?!"

Vanessa: " Wow!"

Yami: " He couldn't cut through so he deflected the attack back not bad."

Magna: " You little bastard I almost was offed but my own speed you little bastard. Your not half bad!"

Magna: " Your turn Y/N."

Magna throws the same move and I have an easy out for it

(Ignore the bodies.)

Y/N: " All mighty push."

The attack gets negated and I follow it up Dashing at him with fast speed only to have my sword at his neck

Magna: " you two aren't to be trifiled with not bad."

Y/N: " Thanks" I say sheathing my blade.

I felt something watching me and looked up towards the hideout

???: " D-Did he notice me?.......how?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.3K 238 8
Y/n is a teenager that looks good but don't really like attention. He never experienced love until...
199K 9.4K 20
(Y/N) (L/N) was a modern, independent woman who didn't take any of the misogyny from the era she was born in. Playing by her own rules, it leads her...
30.7K 456 15
Y/N was just a young boy attempting to make a living for his family. After spending his childhood without food, water or warm clothing, he goes out t...
301K 4.3K 41
(Y/N) (L/N) is a 15 year old kid. He has a great life from his years. Until he was caught up with a disease and was now dying. He then woke up in the...