More Than Meets The Eye

Oleh macygirl1999

A simple transformers story. Follows the first movie. There isn't a lot of Optimus Prime X Reader books, I fe... Lebih Banyak

Optimus Prime X Human!Reader
Contact, Injuries, and Desperate Sleep.
Home Sweet Home and Pick-Up Lines.
Stolen Car, "Are you a girl?", PTSD, and S-7?
Idiots, The All Spark, and Mission City.
Battle in Mission City, Hopelessness, and End of the Beginning.
Music, 2 in 1, and Base Doctors.
"Doing me a solid", Splinter of All Spark, and Good Questions.
Don't Feel So Good, Alien B!tch, and That Wasn't Smart.
Fugitives, Simmons, and Wheelie the Sparkling.
Battle, Approval, and He's back!
Parental Approval, What the hell!, and Arguments
Unwanted Emotions, Attack of the Pyscho-Ninja Copier, and Sentinel Prime.
Hacking/Chipped., Betrayal!, and Forseen Consequences..
Christmas Special
Wanted Intell., A Ship to Leave., and An Emotional Good-bye.
Rescue Mission., Raising Hell., and Beginning of the "Chicago War".
Small Scare, Rescue Mission, and Taunts.
Mystery Fellow., Carly!, and Resolution: Part 1..
Stuck., Men..., and "Don't ever look back!"
Memories., Confrontations., and The Beginning..
Off on the Wrong Foot, Literally., Heartache Episode., and Found..
Apologies., The Action Never Stops., and Brush of Death..
Determination., Arguments., and Getting on the Road, Again, Maybe?.
Meet-and-Greets., The Others., and Abandonment?

Jetfire, Egypt?!?!, and Pixie Dust.

1.3K 49 16
Oleh macygirl1999

Time Skip brought to by Optimus Prime asking about lady's hips.

We made it the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Simmons was over the top paranoid. He finished getting ready and we were getting this show on the road when Leo started freaking out. I left Simmons to deal with him. The museum closed and we were in action. I took down all the guards in my way while Mikaela covered my back. We then met up with Sam and was waiting for Simmons and Leo. Wheelie was getting anxious waiting. I hushed him in Cybertronian. We then got in contact with Simmons and he left for the tracker. We let Wheelie out and he started to go. We followed him as Simmons was watching his tracker. He then stopped and transformed. He looked so excited and happy he was bouncing.

"Oh, there he is. This guy's a legend, like, like, like Chairman of the Board! Yo, point the shard and watch the magic happen." Wheelie said. In pure faith, I let go of the shard and the bot was reactivated. Mikaela having doubts looked underneath it to find out what side it was on.

"Oh shit. It's a Decepticon!" She yelled and scrambled out from under it. She ran over to where I was, and we ducked under another airplane. Did it transform and started to complain?

"Ah. What sort of hideous mausoleum is this? Answer me, pawns and knaves! Show yourselves or suffer my infinite wrath! You little spinal-cord-based organisms! Oof. Oh, bugger it. Behold the glory of...Jetfire! Prepare for remote systems override!" Throughout Jetfire's whole speech he was shuffling around knocking things over to get to the hanger doors. The others were whispering not to get his attention. I already came to the conclusion that he is harmless to us because of his age while the others were chatting it over. "I command these doors to open! Fire! I said, fire!" He reminded me of a grandpa. "Oh, bollocks! Damn these worthless parts." At some point, he accidentally blew his shoots out of his backside after pushing the door down. Simmons was complaining about the museum will not like finding their hanger doors ripped off. "Itchy, wretched rust in my arse! Ah!" Jetfire complained and scratched his frame. He kept shuffling off towards somewhere. I followed and got Bee's attention with some hand signals and signaled to stop Jetfire from leaving. "Right. I'm on a mission."

"Wait!" I yelled over everyone else. I got his attention then, but he seemed to be in a hurry now that he is alive and kicking.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Look, we just want to talk."

"I have no time to talk. I'm on a mission. I'm a mercenary doom-bringer. What planet am I on?" He asked. For an old guy who says he is evil, he sure is polite.

"Earth."

"Earth? Terrible name for a planet. Might as well call it dirt. Planet dirt. Tell me, is that robot civil war still going on? Who's winning?"

"The Decepticons."

"Well, I change sides to the Autobots!" He yelled while spitting in disgust about the Decepticons.

"What do you mean, change sides?"

"It's a choice. It's an intensely personal decision. So much negativity. Who wants to live a life filled with hate?" He asked while looking around at everyone. "If the Decepticons had their way they'd destroy the whole universe." He continued. Wheelie then zoomed over to me and tugged on my pant leg.

"I'm changing sides. I'm changing sides, too! I'm your little Autobot!" Wheelie told me. He then put his arms up like a child wanting up, so I picked him, and he hugged me. I hugged him back and he purred into my hold. It wasn't until Sam being Sam said something stupid making Jetfire mad.

"I have issues of my own, and it started with my mother! My ancestors have been here for centuries. My father, why, he was the wheel! The first wheel. Do you know what he transformed into?" He asked while everyone shook their heads no. "Nothing! But he did so with honor! Dignity, damn it!" He yelled and a gust of wind pulled his shoots making him stumble and fall. Bee was quick to help him back up while I pulled out my knife and started to cut the shoots off him. "Oh, bollocks. My boosters are fried." He said while watching me cut the ropes.

"I think we can help each other. You know things I don't know. I know things you don't know." I said as I cut the last rope and he looked down at me to continue on talking. "It comes in waves, these vivid symbols. They're symbols, but they're in my mind. All of it is in my mind and Megatron wants what's in there. He and someone called the Fallen." I finished telling him and writing some of the symbols in the sand. Jetfire looked distraught.

"The Fallen? I know him. He left me here to rust. The original Decepticon. He's terrible to work for. It's always apocalypse, chaos, crisis. These transcriptions, they were part of my mission, the Fallen's search. I remember now, for the Dagger's Tip, and the key." He said. He was all over the place in my opinion.

"What? Dagger's Tip? The key? What are you talking about?" I asked trying to clear the confusion. Jetfire, on the other hand, had other plans.

"No time to explain. Hold on, everybody! Stay still or you'll die!" Jetfire said as everyone was gathered near him. We were in the aerospace historic plane lot then falling through the sky into a desert. I grabbed Mikaela and Sam while we were falling, and Wheelie was still cradled into my chest and flipped us around so I would hit the ground first. Everyone was screaming. Even the Autobots. We hit the ground and rolled till we stopped. I hit the ground first and ended up being under all three of them.

"Get off! I can't breathe!" I said. Mikaela and Sam scurried off me while I tried getting my breath back to normal. Everyone was gathering towards Jetfire who was next to me gathering his breath as well. He looked down at me with sympathetic eyes as he scooped me up in his hand.

"You are very selfless. Anyone who was in relation to you would have been proud." He said to me them to the other complaining figures around him. "Oh, shut up. I told you I was opening a space bridge. It's the fastest way to travel to Egypt." He said as he got up and gently placed me onto Bee's shoulder to rest. Leo was complaining and asking questions again, but I didn't have the energy to tell him to shut up. Jetfire did as they snapped at each other. I leaned against Bee's neck as I asked the important question that Jetfire immediately answered.

"Can you tell us why we're in Egypt?"

"This planet was visited by our race once before, by our earliest ancestors, a millennium ago. They were on an exploratory mission to harvest Energon, the lifeblood of our race. Without it, we'll all perish, oxidize and rust, like my wretched self! Do you have any idea what it's like to slowly fall apart and die?" He said getting off-topic. Simmons got him back on topic after a small lecture. "Somewhere buried in this desert, our ancestors built a great machine. It harvests Energon... by destroying suns." Everyone was shocked but me. I had the feeling we would be saving the solar system. After Jetfire confirmed their worries he continued. "Yes. You see, in the beginning, there were seven Primes, our original leaders. And they set out into the universe, seeking distant suns to harvest. The Primes set out with one rule. Never destroy a planet with life. Until one of them tried to defy this rule. And his name forevermore was the Fallen. He despised the human race and he wanted to kill you all by turning on that machine. The only way to activate it is with a legendary key called the Matrix of Leadership. A great battle took place over possession of the Matrix. The Fallen was stronger than his brothers, so they had no choice but to steal it and hide it from him. In the ultimate sacrifice, they gave their lives to save the Matrix away in a tomb made of their own bodies, a tomb we cannot find. Somewhere, buried in this desert that deadly machine remains. The Fallen knows where it is and if he finds the tomb of the Primes, your world will be no more." He said. It all made sense the warning and how no one knew what it meant. It was from their very beginning of time.

"Okay, how do we stop him?" Mikaela asked.

"Only a Prime can defeat the Fallen. You know him don't you child?" He said looking at me. It brought tears to my eyes and I couldn't look at him.

"He sacrificed himself to save me." I choked out. People say time heals all wounds but this one keeps getting stabbed. Jetfire gently stroked my hair with a finger as he voiced the truth.

"So, he's dead. Without a Prime, it's impossible. No one else could stop the Fallen." He shuffled a few steps away when I had the most brilliant and crazy idea that just might get what everyone wants.

"So, the same energy that's gonna be used to reactivate the machine...could that energy somehow be used to reactivate Optimus and bring him back to life?"

"It was never designed for that purpose, but it's energy like no other."

"So then how do you get us to the Matrix before the Decepticons get to me?"

"Follow your mind, your map, your symbols. What you carved in the sand, it's your clue. When drawn alights the Dagger's Tip, three kings will reveal the doorway! Find the doorway! Go now! Go!" He ushered us to leave quickly so we were all loading up when he gave us more reason to leave. "That was my mission. It's your mission now. Go before the Decepticons find me and find you."

Time Skip brought to you by Jetfire's grumpy grandpa mood.

After leaving Jetfire I was zoned out. I had so much on my mind that Sam and Simmons let me and my mind drift into wherever it wanted to go while they solved some of the clues to take some of the stress off of me. We pulled off the main road that we were traveling on and into a small town that had tall buildings so the bots and boys hid while us girls stole some clothes to blend into the population in the town. After they passed by Mikaela and I made it back to the boys.

"They're gone," Mikaela told them. They were chatting when some of the pieces clicked into place when they said the tip of the Red Sea. An aerial view of the Red Sea looks like a dagger.

"Simmons you need to call Lennox and have Optimus dropped at the Gulf of Aqaba." Simmons tried to fight me against it, but a single glare and he was all for the phone call. I stood to watch while the call was being made.

"Lennox, I'm with the kid. The kid. You know, the one with the attitude and trigger fingers, right? We need the truck. The truck. We got a possible resurrection going on over here. You're not gonna believe where we are. Code Tut, as in King Tutankhamen. Back of a one-dollar bill. Coordinates for airdrop, 29.5 north, 34.88 east. Write it down. Write it." I looked around till Leo signaled me with the sign that the cops where coming. I nudged Simmons to cut the call so we could move. "Oh my God. I got to go. Okay. The heat comes." He ended the call and we left the town when the cops entered it. We were talking when we hit a checkpoint. Leo was freaking out and was not helping so I tasered him till he passed out. Simmons took care of the checkpoint guards as we left.

"Bee go as fast as you can without looking suspicious. We just alerted the Decepticons of where we are going." I said once the twins made it past the checkpoint as well. We traveled until the sunset and Bee and the others needed rest. Sam and Mikaela were cuddling by the fire yet again while Simmons and Leo were passed out on each other. Skids and Mudflap were leaned up against each other fast asleep. Bee and I looked out into the sky both wishing the Optimus were alive to comfort us. Sam and Mikaela were talking when Mikaela said 'pyramids' the astronomy book refreshed in my mind.

"Sam! Mikaela! Leo! Simmons! Wake up! Sam, Leo do you remember astronomy class, page 47?" I asked.

"No. I was only in college for two days. Remember that?" He said sarcastically.

"Okay, whatever. Do you see those three stars? Do you see the last one touches the horizon? That's Orion's belt, but it's also called the Three Kings. And the reason for that is the three Egyptian Kings who built the pyramids of Giza built them to mirror those stars, so it's like an arrow staring us straight in the face." Simmons seemed to mentally click to the location and where we are going in seconds while the kids needed help.

"They all point due east, towards Jordan. The mountains of Petra."

Time Skip to the Hidden Tomb in the Mountains of Petra.

Simmons was looking around like he was a kid in a candy store while Leo was being a pill. Leo was a being a pain in the butt, so Simmons tried to nicely talk to him to relax and while the humans were arguing the twins were too. Bee and I were so annoyed that Bee tossed them outside while I kicked Leo and Simmons out as well. I was looking at all the ancient artwork and writing. I couldn't figure out why I was here and why it seemed like a dead end. My hop was faltering when a tiny voice said that there is more than what meets the eye, so I stopped taking a deep breath and closed my eyes. My senses were widened, and my mind was clear. A breeze blew by me from a crack in the wall. If the wall was pure stone, there wouldn't be a breeze. I looked closer and say the symbols. I gasped and got Bee's attention.

"Bee! Shoot it!" I yelled while I moved from the wall and pointed to the spot that I wanted Bee to shoot. After he blasted the wall dust was everywhere and no one moved until it was clear from our line of sight. I sneezed and coughed a bit while trying to clear my airways. Everyone but the bots were coughing and waving the dust from their faces. A dark hole in the wall was what was left, and I stepped closer to it. I stepped through not caring about the consequences as I continued on my walk into the dark. Once my eyes adjusted the Matrix was in front of me a few feet away. As I got to it everyone ventured into the tomb marveling at the sight before them. Even though it was a marvel I was focused on the mission at hand. I gently gripped the Matrix when it shattered into dust. "No! This isn't how it is supposed to end!" I yelled as I crumpled to the ground in the Tomb. I heard footsteps coming near me.

"You can't bring him back, (Y/n). There's nothing left." Mikaela said in a sad voice.

"Look! Look around you. We didn't just go through everything we went through for no reason at all, and to just have it end like this. There is a reason we are here. The voices and the symbols in my head led us here for a purpose. Everyone's after me because of what I know, and what I know is that this is going to work! This is all I have left and my faith in destiny and my hope for another chance with Optimus is still burning. Don't take that away from me." I said as I took off my boot and sock. I placed my boot back on my foot and collected the remnants of the Matrix into the sock. I tied the sock and put it into a pocket on my belt.

"How do you know it's going to work?"

"Because I believe it and if that isn't enough, I believe in love and Optimus," I said while walking out of the tomb to meet Lennox and the other bots. Bee was waiting for me as Ironhide found us and notified Lennox.

"Dropping the big boy. (Y/n)! You think you can bring him back to life with that pixie dust?"

"Ye have so little faith. Faith, trust and pixie dust my friend. This is absolutely going to work and once he is alive, he is going to wish he were dead again. Let's go." I said with a serious face. Even though I was joking a few seconds ago I was dead serious about Optimus getting an earful.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

103K 2.2K 11
Y/N is just a normal girl that works as an animal sea rescuer. Orion Pax and Megatronus join the sea rescue center as babies and Y/N's duty is to tak...
3.7K 116 19
After buying a Camaro, Lexi and her sister's life will never be the same. They meet the Autobots with Sam and Mikaela by their side. But then, Lexi m...
691 38 15
After the battle of Mission City, young Rachel finds herself searching for these massive robots that seem to disappear after every appearance. During...
7.3K 264 13
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...