Lost in Stereo (Larry Stylins...

By PierceWithKellic

Louis is a member of the World famous band Lost in Stereo, and he has Everything he ever wanted... or that is... More

Call it whatever you want!!!
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
WHAT IS LIFE?!
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
I'm a mess
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
Epilogue
B.A.D
Pretty Boy!
in the shadows
Break me!
CROSSROAD

0.6

9.2K 345 206
By PierceWithKellic

Before you read this... just remember I´m not sorry for this.

----------

Louis Tomlinson:

I felt good going back to the bus, I met him, sure it was just short but he is perfect. He is so tall but he looks so much smaller.

“Hi there Louis” Niall says when I walk in to the tour bus. I smile at him and I can´t help but let my heart sink. Josh is lying beside him sleeping, I know that they are a thing but I was kind of hoping that I just could cuddle down with my best friend and tell him about my night. I do know that Niall loves Josh and that Josh loves Niall but I need my best friend more than he needs him.

I sound so selfish but come on I broke up with my girlfriend and will probably never see her again, I can´t be okay? Right?

So why am I feeling so much better than I did before? Shouldn´t I be a little bit sad?

I walk over to my bunk and lay down, it´s better than anyone else bunk because it´s mine. I look at the picture of me and Eleanor that I have put up on the wall, I don´t know but I feel so much emotional watching it, it was taken before we changed and started falling apart.

I take down the picture and let it fall down on the floor for someone else to pick up. I don´t want to be the one who throw it away I want someone else to do it for me. I don´t want to watch it go away and don´t feel sad like I probably should.

I take out my phone and put in my headphones, I really need some music right now. I let Vic´s voice take over my mind, damn this boy is so talented. I try not to let the tears fall when I hear the familiar tones of Hold on till May. I am so in love with this song that it hurts.

From: Mr. Flowers <3

Hi x

To: Mr. Flowers <3

Hi there beautiful x

From: Mr. Flowers <3

I´m not beautiful I´m boy, I am handsome or sexy! X

To: Mr. Flowers <3

Well I think you´re beautiful so fucking deal with it! X

From: Mr. Flowers <3

What if I don´t Ducking deal with it?

From: Mr. Flowers <3

Fucking* I hate you autocorrect!

To: Mr. Flowers <3

Then it´s too bad for you x

From: Mr. Flowers <3

What are you doing pretty? (if you are going to call me beautiful then I will call you pretty!) x

To: Mr. Flowers <3

I´m not pretty I am punk! And I am laying on my bed masturbating.

From: Mr. Flowers <3

Thanks for the information I really didn´t need that imagine! X

To: Mr. Flowers <3

You wish you where here don´t lie. X

I don´t know what made me tweet that I was masturbating to Harry, it just felt like I could do that without it being awkward.

I let my hand travel down to my pants and let it stoke myself just because now I am not lying to Harry about what I am doing, and that is great isn’t it? I try to be quiet because I do share this with other dudes too, I am not alone on the bus…

My phone is ringing in my hand and a smile is creeping in on my lips when I see Mr. Flowers <3 on the display. Oh this boy is going to be the death of me. I take out my head phones and put the phone to my ear.

Yes I am still stroking myself while doing this.

“Hi there beautiful” I say and try not to let a moan escape my lips, I can´t believe I am doing this while I am on the phone with someone I pretty much just met.

“Well hello there pretty” I hear him say on the other side, he looks so innocent but something is telling me that he isn´t.

“How come you are calling me?” I ask and keep stroking my member, it´s hard not to fucking moan but damn I am trying, I just got the hang of this I´m not going to stop just because I am on the phone with someone.

“I am trying to figure out if you are lying to me” He answers me and that makes me even more turned on, I can´t keep a moan in any longer so I let a low moan leave my lips…. And go right in to the phone. Maybe now he don´t have to figure it out anymore.

“Louis haven´t someone raised you not to get it on with your hand when you are talking on the phone?” He asks me and I can almost hear him smiling.

“Well I don´t see anyone else saying they will do it so?” I say and let small moans out between the words.

“LOUIS YOU FUCKING WANKER DON´T TALK IN THE PHONE WHILE FUCKING YOUR HAND!!!” I hear Liam scream from the front of the bus, of course Harry hears this. So I do what anyone else would do… Moan a loud moan while saying Liam´s name. This makes both me and Harry laugh, while Liam tells Zayn he needs to go throw up…. Thanks Liam I didn´t know you felt that way.

I talk with Harry until I hit my climax… yes that happen. Yes he was still on the phone… I thought I scared him away, but when he said his next words my whole body seemed not to get it already have hit climax.

“I like it when you moan.”

---------------------------

IT WAS ALREADY RATED R SO WHY THE FUCK NOT!!!!

I HAVE NO REGRETS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119 0 1
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are in the world's most famous boy-band. This is the story of their 2012, as they discover together the difficult ad...
349K 13.4K 32
Harry Styles is a loner with social anxiety and a boring life. His past constantly mocks him and he has a severe self harm addiction that nobody, not...
24.9K 977 15
Harry and Louis always had a connection, but almost everyone they know are homophobic. More problems arise as Harry and Louis realize their feelings...
485K 19.5K 22
Harry Styles, loved by many, yet none owned his heart. He was a pretty big deal around school. Everyone knew who he was. Harry Styles was a flower cr...