blood of royalty • svt

Από celestialhao

❝ your grandfather was once a prince. ❞ ➵ a story about thirteen boys and their hidden powers of royalties. ♛... Περισσότερα

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x

♛ beginning

6.7K 207 109
Από celestialhao

the royal family is in danger. the heir to the throne has been assassinated on the day of his coronation and there is no longer a royalty to rule the kingdom for the next decades.

the king has decided to use his last resort and ordered his servants to seek for those people who are a direct descendent from the previous royalties all around the country.

when his servants came back, they have presented before the king and queen thirteen young gentlemen who are more than capable for the seat of the throne. all of them had their own unique powers and abilities to rise their falling kingdom.

in order to perceive the true ruler for the sake of their kingdom, the king has put them into a competition.

a competition for the crown.

blood of royalty

s t a r r i n g

seventeen

who's going to win?

all hail, king—

special thanks to
my sister and my cousin
for helping me create this plot and improve it. you both have the mind of a genius. keep it up, lovelies!

© celestialhao

started : 083019
finished : ------

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

17.8K 763 29
I really hate you Jeon Wonwoo. I hate you more than anything else Kwon Soonyoung. What will happen when two people who hates each other in the past...
100K 3.2K 35
In which jihoon is sent to kill the most powerful assassin in the underworld but instead ends up falling in love with him. © Soon_hui M.PREG
357K 19.5K 103
When you turn 21 your eyes turn a certain colour, rose quartz or serenity, once you've been assigned a kingdom there is no going back. 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖉...
8.8K 214 43
Seventeen Alphas and Omegas fanfiction