The Trinity dragon

By Raging__Wolf

Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, I... More

Bio
Prolouge
Build-up
Release
A Date to Die For
Another Chance
Meeting the Peerage
Innocence Incarnate
Allia
Info Gathering
Burn In Holy Fire
A New Housemate
Second confession
Vote for Familiars
Dodgeball and Murphy's Law
Two Y/n's, One Forest
Phenex and Gremory
Trinity Awakens
Old friends
The Assassination Classroom Returns
Holy Blueberry
Father
Reforging bonds
Awakening True Rage
Crossovers
Poolside Shenanigans
Parental Shenanigans
Open House Antics
Vampires and time stopping bullshit.
A/N
Two Sides of the Same Coin
Conference Hijinks
Samael Territory
Kanna L/N
An AV Star in Town
Foodgasms Everywhere!
Peerage Antics!
High Class Chaos
Peerage Time
10k!?!?!?!?
Shiro and Kuro
Ascension
Reunion Time!
Wolves, Sharks and Oversized Gators
Evolution
Unholy Vengeance
A/n part 2: battle tendency
New Transfers from Heaven
Y/n says hello!
Shenanigans in Kyoto
The Phoenix meets The Badass
Clash of the Titans
Issei!?
Kresus
A Fathers Bond
An Emotional Wreck
Breaking Point
A Broken Family
Rebuilding
One Thousand Voices
The Might of the Chapter's Finest
This Ends Now!
Give it a minute
Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Samael's funeral?
Do Not Corrupt
One more!!!
Nice

Scars of Grief

13K 215 165
By Raging__Wolf

Y/n: "ISSEEEEEIIIIII!!!!!!"

My anger and fury burst forth in a pillar of black flames. Beyond Reason. Beyond Furious. Unforgiving. Unrelenting.

Without a second thought I launched myself towards Kokabiel. He smirked, but he did not realise the Uranium Bomb that he had just set off.

When I reached him, I drove a solid punch into his abdomen, he reeled in pain as I drove a kick into his chest and sent him flying back a few feet.

Kokabiel: "well this certainly is interesting. well, I am trying to start a war so I should tell you...That during the Great War, God died alongside the Devil kings!!!

This sent a shockwave through everyone there. Asia passed out and Xenovia could barely stand.

I, on the other hand, launched myself at Kokabiel again and I sucker punched him in the jaw.

Kokabiel: "Hahaha! Yes!! Come Trinity Dragon, Fight me!!"

I spread my own wings and Kokabiel looked on in shock. They were burning black...and there was fourteen of them.

Rias watched on with a fearful expression.

Rias: "Y/n..."

From where Issei had disintegrated, a red orb of light emerged and hovered there before floating upwards and then hovering right next to me. I didn't notice it as I was too caught up in my grieving rage.

???: "Y/n!"

I turned and saw the little red orb floating next to me. I recognised the voice that came from it.

Y/n: "Ddraig?"

Ddraig: "yes, it's me. I can sense your fury, and I'd like to exact my own revenge on this foul crow. What say you? Partners?"

I reached my hand out to him and held the orb before crushing it in my palm. I felt the energy coursing through me and soon, red markings had appeared on Trinity's armour."

Trinity: "welcome aboard, Ddraig."

Ddraig: "we can catch up later, Trinity. We've got a crow to kill."

Y/n: "Ddraig! Trinity!"

Ddraig/Trinity: "Right! BOOST/ENHANCE!!!"

Trinity enhanced my speed whilst Ddraig boosted my overall power and I charged at the crow in front of me. I didnt stop. I kept punching him until I finally broke his arm. That wasn't nearly enough though.

I swung around him and drove my foot into the back of his head before facing him once more and smashing his face into my knee.

Tyrrial: "my turn! ABSORB!!!"

All of Kokabiel's energy was drained away and I felt myself becoming stronger.

Y/n: "hear me, Crow. I am Y/n Hyoudou. Son of Allia Rathalli and Samael. the Trinity Dragon Emperor. I'm also the brother of the person you just killed. Now, kindly, DIE!!!"

I focussed my energy and a massive ball of black flames formed in my hands and I fired it as a pillar of fire at Kokabiel.

He crashed to the ground whilst his feathers singed and his skin burned. I dropped down in front of him.

Kokabiel: "please...l-let me live."

Y/n: "you killed my brother...I'll make you suffer for it."

I reached down and grabbed his wings and pulled as hard as I could before, finally, I ripped them off. Kokabiel screamed in agony as I ripped his other wings from his back, leaving him weak and vulnerable.

He desperately tried to crawl away from me. I was still fuelled by an endless storm of pure rage.

I walked after him so I could make him suffer more, when Trinity spoke up.

Trinity: "calm yourself, child. Just kill him and finish this."

Y/n: "..."

I didn't say a thing, but I complied and jumped onto his back, I grabbed his head and with a bit of effort, I twisted it round and snapped his neck, Killing him immediately.

(Start the song at the top)

Y/n: "it's done..."

I fell to my knees and sobbed to the skies. Rias and the others came over to comfort me. They too were crying, as much as Issei was a pervert. He was still my brother and our friend.

I felt Rias hug me into her chest, I turned and buried my face into her, I sobbed loudly until finally, I fell asleep.

3rd POV

Sona walked over to the group with Sirzechs in tow.

She saw that Y/n was asleep and saw that He had tears flowing down his face.

Sona: "what happened?"

Rias: "Kokabiel, he...he killed Issei."

Sona's eyes widened. She knew that Y/n would've snapped due to this.

She looked down and audibly gasped when she saw his wings, they had returned to their original fiery colour, but she saw that there was now fourteen of them.

Sirzechs looked down and held his hand over his heart. A sign of respect.

Everyone helped to cleaned up and Rias took Y/n home. She cleared Issei's room out and used her amnesia spell on Y/n's parents so they never remembered Issei. All of the Photos of Issei were put in a box then put in Y/n's room.

After he woke up. Things just weren't the same.

Y/n stopped training. He never spoke to anyone. When he did, it was usually a one word answer. Xenovia joined his class, but he still didn't react.

It'd been a week since it happened and Y/n just sat there in his room. He hadn't slept during the course of the whole week. He didn't care for it.

All of a sudden, a magic circle appeared in his room. He looked up and saw Allia walk out of it.

She took one look at her son and rushed to him. She held him close and kept whispering 'It's okay' and 'I'm here now', despite her efforts, Y/n didn't even react. He'd lost it. Any semblance of Sanity that he once had was gone. His mind lay in tatters and his soul had been shattered.

Finally, the ORC decided that enough was enough. Rias dragged him from class to the clubroom the next day and they sat him down on one of the couches.

Rias: "Y/n, Talk to us."

Asia and Ravel sat on Either side of him. Each of them had their arms around him.

Rias: "please, Y/n. I'm begging you, say something."

Tears started to well up in her eyes. Still no reaction. They had all but given up hope when...

???: "m-Master?"

Everyone's eyes darted to the corner behind the couch. Standing there, looking beyond distraught, was Lulu. Y/n's Paolumu Familiar.

Raynare: "did...did she just talk?"

Xenovia: "she did!"

Lulu: "Master?"

Lulu walked in front of Y/n and climbed onto his lap. She puffed up her air sac and leaned against her master.

Xuelan walked over and stood behind Y/n before leaning forwards and hugging him close to her.

The three fallen angels did the same, Mittelt struggled a bit due to her height and the fact that the others had large breasts that basically blocked her from getting to him.

Kiba couldn't bare to look Y/n in the eye. He kept thinking things like 'I should've been faster' or 'I'm pathetic.'

Kiba: "I need a minute outside, if that's okay."

Rias: "take all the time you need, Kiba."

He nodded and walked out of the building. He silently cursed to himself that he couldn't help Issei.

???: "ya shouldn't beat yourself up, Kid."

Kiba's head darted towards the source of the voice. Gadreel was leaning against a tree nearby with a solemn look on his face.

Gadreel: "he'll get through this. It'll just take some time. You're not to blame for what happened."

Kiba: "but I-"

Gadreel: "but nothing. When I saw that the red dragon had been killed, I was really struggling to not go down there and kill Kokabiel myself."

Kiba: "why didn't you help us?"

Gadreel: "simple, I didn't help because I couldn't. If I were to get involved, it'd be seen as an act of aggression. Even if I fought Kokabiel with you guys, my presence could've restarted the entire war."

Kiba silently nodded. Gadreel smiled and gave him a hug. This took the devil by surprise, but it was something that he needed.

Gadreel had a very fatherly aura about him. It wasn't just Kiba that felt this, so did everyone else that Gadreel had ever met. They all felt safe with him.

Gadreel: "I'm gonna head back to Grigori. I'll try and knock some sense into that lazy bastard Azazel."

Kiba smiled and nodded. Gadreel smiled back and took off.

Kiba: "I've moped around enough as it is."

He walked back inside where Y/n still hadn't said a word.

Rias: "Y/n...please...just let me know that you're okay."

Still nothing. There was only one thing that Rias could try, and it pained her to do so.

Rias: "Y/n Hyoudou, I swear to hell, if you don't answer me right now, then...we're done."

This evokes a reaction. A single tear fell from Y/n's eye. Rias saw this and her smile returned. She knelt down so she was looking him in the eyes.

Rias: "Y/n, I'm here. All of us are here. Just...speak your mind."

Finally, he opened his mouth.

Y/n: "I..."

His voice was shaky, he sounded like he was about to burst into tears at any moment.

Y/n: "I can't."

Rias: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "I-I can't think straight. Everything seems...blurry."

Rias enveloped her boyfriend in a hug as he broke into tears on her shoulder.

The next few days went by, and Y/n started to regain himself. Nerolyth and Tyrrial banded together to help counsel him.

Asia and Ravel would check up on him every once in a while. Even Grayfia would visit from time to time.

Y/n still missed his brother more than anything else in the world. But he had come to terms with the fact that he wasn't coming back. It made him sad that this was how it was. But he had to remember that Issei wouldn't want his brother to mope around like he had been.

He slowly started to train himself again. Starting with five minutes of weights, the same of push ups, the same of sit ups and then a ten minute Run.

Evelyn and Freya remained in Kuoh so they could keep an eye on him. Freya even became the school's new nurse since she had a degree in medicine. Evelyn bought a house nearby the Hyoudou's. She came over to catch up with Yui and Gorou quite often.

Y/n sat in his room and prepared for the school day ahead, he'd been off school for a while so he could get his shit together. This was his first day back, and the ORC were going to clean the pool.

Y/n: "I'm heading off!"

Yui: "okay, see you when you get home, sweetie!"

With that, Y/n set off for school. Rias and Asia had already gone ahead and for the first time, he was alone on the way to school.

Every once in a while, he'd look to his left or right and see Issei's stupid grin. He kept walking, alone and very saddened.

Nearby, two figures, one Male and the other, female, watched Y/n walk down the road.

???: "he looks so done with life right now."

???: "I know. Losing his brother had an immense impact on his mental state. His friends managed to bring him back before he was too far gone though."

The female figure looked up to her friend.

???: "isn't there anything we can do, Michael?"

Michael: "not until the summit has been officially declared. Apparently Gadreel tore into Azazel for allowing the incident with Kokabiel to happen."

The girl looked down.

???: "I just wanna go down there and give him a hug."

Michael: "you'll have your chance, Gabriel. For now, we must return."

Gabriel nodded and the two spread their golden wings and took off. Not before Gabriel took another look back at Y/n.

Gabriel: "we'll see each other soon, Y/n. I promise."

And with that, they were gone.

End of chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 8.2K 45
Shiro Hyoudou is the adopted brother of Issei, and the childhood friend of both Irina and Xenovia. Both Issei and Shiro practically grew up together...
20.3K 473 21
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
563K 9.1K 74
Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed boys to attend. His classmates call him...
1M 13.4K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...