The Trinity dragon

By Raging__Wolf

Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, I... More

Bio
Prolouge
Build-up
Release
A Date to Die For
Another Chance
Meeting the Peerage
Innocence Incarnate
Allia
Info Gathering
Burn In Holy Fire
A New Housemate
Second confession
Vote for Familiars
Dodgeball and Murphy's Law
Two Y/n's, One Forest
Phenex and Gremory
Trinity Awakens
Old friends
The Assassination Classroom Returns
Holy Blueberry
Father
Reforging bonds
Scars of Grief
Crossovers
Poolside Shenanigans
Parental Shenanigans
Open House Antics
Vampires and time stopping bullshit.
A/N
Two Sides of the Same Coin
Conference Hijinks
Samael Territory
Kanna L/N
An AV Star in Town
Foodgasms Everywhere!
Peerage Antics!
High Class Chaos
Peerage Time
10k!?!?!?!?
Shiro and Kuro
Ascension
Reunion Time!
Wolves, Sharks and Oversized Gators
Evolution
Unholy Vengeance
A/n part 2: battle tendency
New Transfers from Heaven
Y/n says hello!
Shenanigans in Kyoto
The Phoenix meets The Badass
Clash of the Titans
Issei!?
Kresus
A Fathers Bond
An Emotional Wreck
Breaking Point
A Broken Family
Rebuilding
One Thousand Voices
The Might of the Chapter's Finest
This Ends Now!
Give it a minute
Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Samael's funeral?
Do Not Corrupt
One more!!!
Nice

Awakening True Rage

13.1K 207 271
By Raging__Wolf

Issei: "COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!?!?"

Y/n: "I physically have zero clue, bro."

???: "oh, right. Sorry, my name is Tyrrial. I'm the sapphire dragon empress."

Nerolyth: "how did you get here?"

Tyrrial: "because, my last partner was an ass, so I let him die and I found someone better!"

Y/n: "that doesn't exactly inspire confidence, Tyrrial."

Tyrrial: "oh, don't worry. I know that you're a good person. I will warn you though, I'm like Cykran, Nerolyth and Rexalian."

Y/n: "a shard of a much more powerful being?"

Tyrrial: "Yup! I'm part of Yttria. The dragon of devastation."

Koneko: "I've heard of Yttria. It single handedly wiped out an entire platoon of angels with a swipe of it's tail."

Tyrrial: "yup, that sounds about right. Anyway, you should keep an eye out for the emerald and amethyst dragon emperors."

Kiba: "let me guess, they still have their partners?"

Tyrrial: "not for long. Once one of us finds someone stronger than the others, then the other three will leave their partners and come and seek you out."

I sweatdropped. I was still getting over the fact that I now have a fourth sacred gear in my arsenal.

Issei: "come on, we've gotta go take on that fallen asshole!"

Y/n: "agreed. Let's go!"

Everyone: "right!"

Meanwhile back at the ORC, the second peerage and Asia were all chilling out and chatting amongst themselves when Rias and the others teleported into the room.

Rias: "Ravel, Asia. I need you two to try your best to heal Irina."

Asia/Ravel: "Right!"

The two immediately got to work healing Irina whilst Yubelluna walked up to Rias.

Yubelluna: "what're we dealing with?"

Akeno: "Kokabiel, he's a leader class fallen angel."

The others visibly flinched when she mentioned that he was a leader class.

A few minutes later, myself and the others arrived to find the student council creating a barrier around the school.

Y/n: "Sona!"

Sona turned and smiled when she saw me.

Sona: "Y/n, your arrival couldn't have been more opportune. Kokabiel's here, we need to hold him off."

Y/n: "on it!"

I ran through the barrier into the school and saw that Rias and the others had already started fighting him. I saw Xenovia fighting off some stray priests with her Excalibur.

Y/n: "Kiba, help Xenovia!"

Kiba: "alright!"

I saw that Siris and Karlamine were helping Xenovia as well.

Y/n: "three knights and a holy sword wielder should be enough."

Koneko ran over to Xuelan and Isabella and helped to fight off a giant three headed dog.

Y/n: "Issei?"

Issei: "yeah?"

Y/n: "I want a three headed dog."

Issei saw what I was talking about and laughed slightly.

Issei: "how'd we explain it to mom?"

Y/n: "genetic mutation?"

Issei: "...yeah."

We nodded to one another and charged at one of the dogs. I saw Rias and Akeno with Yubelluna fighting off one of them and I decided.

Y/n: "mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine."

I rammed my shoulder into the dogs side.

Y/n: "Mine!"

Rias: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "I want one, so I'm gonna tame one."

This took her and the others completely off guard and caused Rias to start laughing.

???: "something funny, Miss Gremory?"

I looked up and saw...

Y/n: "HOLY SHIT!!!"

Kokabiel thought that I was afraid...until I started laughing.

Y/n: "HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKIN' ELF WITH A DRUG PROBLEM!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

This caught him by surprise as he just sat there on his throne with a dumbfounded expression.

Kokabiel: "you...YOU DARE INSULT ME!?!?"

Y/n: "wow, calm down Legolas. Seriously, is crack what you had to resort to after Lord of the rings?"

This pissed Kokabiel off more whilst I laughed harder.

Y/n: "anyway, I'm gonna get me a three headed doggo now."

I turned my attention back to the Cerberus and when it charged at me, I held out my hand and caught it by the snout before pushing it to the ground.

Y/n: "Sit!"

Cerberus struggles to get to its feet and the other two heads kept trying to snap at me. I responded the only way I knew how. By shouting at them.

Y/n: "WWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!"

My dominance had been asserted, I even T-posed for maximum assertion. Cerberus bowed to me when I let him back up. I smiled wickedly and summoned the scythe that Korosensei had given me, then I jumped onto Cerberus' back and pointed towards the stray priests that were giving our sword wielders a hard time.

Y/n: "TO VICTORY!!"

Cerberus charged at full speed with me cackling like a psychopath on his back, swinging my scythe down and taking out priests left, right and centre.

Y/n: "that's for little Timmy, who's chained up under an altar somewhere!"

Xenovia looked beyond confused at the scene before her.

Xenovia: "What in the world?"

Kiba: "This is what happens when you get crazy, and times it by Y/n."

Meanwhile, I was having a blast and decided to kick it up a notch.

Y/n: "alright, Lulu!"

I summoned my Paolumu familiar and she soared over the priests, picking them up and dropping them from great heights.

Y/n: "focus on helping Kiba and the others!"

I could see her nodding as she dived bombed to kill another one.

I used my Cerberus to provide some assistance with the other two Cerberus'.

Issei looked amazed that I was cutting about on the back of a three headed hellhound.

Issei: "HOW COME ALL THE COOL SHIT HAPPENS TO YOU!?!?"

I smirked in his direction, then kicked it into full overdrive.

Y/n: "alright, Cykran, you're up!"

Cykran: "Finally! BLACK DRAGON: BALANCE BREAKER!!"

The armour consumed my body and I jumped off of Cerberus, flying straight towards the fused Excalibur that some old shitstain was trying to make.

Y/n: "WATCH OUT FUCKBOI!!"

He was too late to react as my fist crashed into his face and sent him flying towards an incredibly A N G E R Y Kiba.

I looked at the sword.

Y/n: "damn, this thing is Excalibur?"

Cykran: "yes, we should destroy it."

Y/n: "fine by me!"

I grabbed the sword and felt immense pain shooting up my arm. Despite this, I pushed through and snapped the sword over my knee.

Y/n: "Fuck all of your shit!"

Xenovia looked back and smiled that that abomination of a sword was no more.

Finally, we'd taken down all of the priests and the Cerberus and Kiba confronted Valper.

Kiba: "Valper Galilei. I am the sole survivor of the holy sword project, more specifically of those you killed."

Valper just scoffed at him and went on to explain that he used the collected genes of all of the kids that died to complete the project by turning them into crystals.

Valper: "here, its the last one created from those brats. We now have the resources to mass produce these."

Kiba: "..."

Y/n: "Kiba!"

He looked back at me with a defeated and shell shocked expression.

Y/n: "do me a favour, absorb that crystal and kick his ass!"

He looked even more surprised.

Kiba: "Y/n..."

Y/n: "it's the last of their genes, Kiba. Think of it like you're getting them back."

???: "he's right, Kiba."

Kiba's eyes widened as he looked down and saw a ghost of one of his old comrades. One by one, more of them appeared and Kiba finally took them all in.

Nerolyth: "he's peaked."

Tyrrial: "yup, he's hit his balance breaker."

Kiba then summoned another sword, but this one was infused with holy and demonic energies.

I just smiled at him.

Y/n: "well done, Kiba...Nerolyth?"

Nerolyth: "yes?"

Y/n: "you think we could..."

Nerolyth: "oh, so much yes."

I smirked for a second.

Valper: "no, that's impossible, unless...that's it during the war both God and the Devil Kings- AGGGHHH!!!"

He was cut off by Kokabiel impaling him with a light spear. This shocked everyone, including myself.

Kokabiel: "I'm incredibly bored. You there, Red dragon."

Issei: "me?"

Kokabiel: "yes, you. Boost your power as far as it will go and transfer it to one of your friends."

Issei hesitates for a second, but he started to boost himself and before long he was at his maximum.

Rias: "Issei, transfer it to me."

Y/n: "Issei, do it."

He nodded and transferred all of the energy to Rias, who flew up and launched a massive wave of Power of destruction at Kokabiel. Although, Kokabiel just shrugged it off and tossed it back to Rias. Akeno tried to save her, but she was hit with the blast as well and the two fell to the ground.

Kokabiel: "Haha! How pathetic, oh well, I guess I'll just kill you."

Before I could register what had happened. A light spear was thrown by Kokabiel and it Impaled Issei.

Everyone: "ISSEI!!!!!!"

His body disintegrated into nothing. I didn't say anything, but I felt my rage building by the second.

Nerolyth: "Y/n..."

Y/n: "n-no..."

Nerolyth: "I've had enough!"

Cykran: "he just crossed the fucking LINE!!"

Rexalian: "Kokabiel will pay for this!!"

Tyrrial: "the red dragon..."

My rage finally reached its peak and without any warning. A massive pillar of black flames was shot into the sky as well as my screams of pure. unadulterated. Fury.

Trinity: "you've officially crossed the line, fallen angel!!"

Y/n: "I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!"

I was beyond reason. I only had one thing on my mind. Killing Kokabiel.

Trinity's armour appeared on my body. Then Tyrrial joined in and activated her balance breaker, only. The white of Trinity's armour had turned to black, and the gold turned to blue due to Tyrrial.

Y/n/Trinity/Tyrrial: "KOKABIEL!!!!!!!!!!"

End of Chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 479 34
Issei Hyoudou Has Gone Though Everything to Become The Hero of The Factions but because of Rias and His Brothers Lies made almost the entire supernat...
19.9K 353 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
7.8K 191 10
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
15.1K 445 5
What does happen, when you are abandoned by your only helping hand? It would break anyone right. It does, for an unfortunate individual. That went b...