Random "X Reader" One - shots...

By -LIGHTGLYPHS

Includes: - Bill Cipher x reader - Marco x reader - Danny phantom x reader - Dipper x reader And others (Thi... More

A/N
Request Page
Requests ➳ Closed (For now)
Be satisfied《Marco x reader ➼ Angst》
Without me《Gai x reader ➼ Angst》
Adrenaline《Donnie x reader》
Hologram《Danny Phantom x reader》
Back into the Unknown《Wirt x reader ➼ Angst》
Miss You《Platonic! Rocket Raccoon x reader ➼ Fluff》
Welcome back to Gravity Falls!《Older! Dipper x reader》
You'll Be Back《Human! Bill Cipher x oc ➼ Angst》
Just Your Problem《Tom Lucitor x Demon! reader ➼ Angst》Pt. 2
Cuddles!《Varian x reader ➼ Fluff》Pt. 1
Scenarios《Platonic! Rocket Raccoon x reader Scenarios》
Cuddles!《Varian x reader ➼ Fluff》Pt. 2
A Guy That I'd kinda be Into《Dipper x Reader》
Another Halfa《Danny Phantom x reader Pt. 1 ➼ Fluff》
Another Halfa《Danny Phantom x reader Pt. 2 ➼ Fluff》
Scenarios 《More Platonic! Rocket Raccoon x reader Scenarios》
Scenarios《Last! Platonic! Rocket Raccoon x reader Scenarios》
A/N
IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ!!
Just a quick ques
Pretty《 Dipper Pines x reader ➼ Fluff》
Wishes I want to be true《Rocket Raccoon x OC ➼ Fluff》
Ice Cream《T. Shirogane x OC ➼ Modern! AU》
new book?- 👀

Just Your Problem《Tom Lucitor x Demon! reader ➼ Angst》Pt. 1

2.8K 19 10
By -LIGHTGLYPHS

Yes. This is Tom Lucitor Angst. I love this little bundle of anger. Anyways, brace yourselves as this might be one of the worst angst y'all have ever read. 

Oneshot requested by jenniferlovergurl512 . Thanks for the request!

Note:

▫️To all those who are reading this, this is probably one of my first few times writing angst so please forgive me if this turns out terrible. 

▫️I will also choose your features and clothes, but you may choose what colour you wish to wear it in.

▫️Key :

▪️(f/c) - favourite colour

▪️(s/f/c) - second favourite colour

▪️(e/c) - eye colour

▫️This oneshot may be a long one, and it's kinda like a prologue.

▫️Part 2 will be released and it will have more Tom in it. Promise. :)

▫️A song will be included in Part 2.

=====================================

Being a shadow demon, your world was never the best, considering that your cousin was Bill Cipher, who was a chaotic idiot. He had destroyed everything that you've loved and known, hoping to drive you insane to make you his 'partner' (more like a demon slave), due to his girlfriend, Ava Smiths, dumping him. 

In order to escape from him, you snuck off into the streets of Gravity Falls which was suffering Weirdmeggadon. You wore a cloak, to cover up your obvious shadow demon features; the brown horns, lilac purple hair and the teardrop marks on your cheeks that you thought all shadow demons had. Like I said. What you thought

But unlike any other shadow demons, you wore, lighter coloured clothes. You wore a (f/c) crop top hoodie, and a (s/f/c) sundress underneath. On your hands were black leather fingerless gloves and on your waist was a thick black leather belt with a gold buckle, a present from Bill before he went insane. You also wore white knee-high converse boots with gold laces to hold them together and tie them up. A teardrop necklace lay from your neck, to help you control your powers since your wand was destroyed. 

The necklace was found with you when you were in your parents' doorstep. Yes, you were adopted. The wand was with you in the basket as well and you have used ever since. Until now.

You wore a plain brown cloak as you wandered for an exit from Gravity Falls, taking pity on the poor, suffering townspeople as you continued your walk in the town until you reached the forest. As a kid, your parents told you to never enter a forest in the town called 'Gravity Falls' as you could've been killed by what was in it. Yet, you had to disobey them now, in order to survive since they were dead.

You walked in the forest, cautiously, for the next 15 minutes, until you foot had stepped in something, a pair of (f/c) scissors lay under your feet. A pair with a very intricate design. Curiously, you picked up the scissors and automatically, you started to snip them through the air. 

Suddenly, to your surprise, a portal opened from where you snipped the air with the scissors. Your (e/c) eyes started to eye the portal suspiciously as you stick your finger in. You pulled it out a few seconds later, and thinking it was safe, you stuck your entire arm through this time, slowly going in. 

A few seconds later, you ended up in a little town, which looked like Gravity Falls, but more, quiet and peaceful, except for the occasional car horns that you heard. You walked around little, curious to know about this place and who inhabited it. At the moment, you came a long a little Mexican (or was it Spanish?) styled house with a strange looking castle part sticking out of it. You decided to just knock and ask where you were, hoping to not cause any trouble.  

You rang the doorbell, hoping that the inhabitants of the house were nice people, and hopefully weren't hostile. You lowered you hood, thinking it was safe enough to reveal you identity since you didn't know anyone here anyways. 

The door was immediately opened and you were greeted with an extremely cheerful "Hello!". You looked at the person who greeted you and saw that she was a pretty blonde girl with cute little demon horns, blue eyes and heart cheeks greet you. You suddenly asked her, "You're a demon too?" with your (e/c) eyes widening. She immediately shook her head. 

"I only wear this headband," She motioned to the hair band. "And these," she pointed to her cheeks. "Only appear if you are of royal blood on Mew— wait," she stopped, looking at your cheeks. "You... h-have the m-marks on y-your ch-cheeks t-too." She stuttered, obviously frightened as you watched her pace back and forth. "No, no, no, no, no. This can't be right. I don't remember having any cousins or any other relatives except for..." She then sharply gasped. "Eclipsa. You're... you're the missing forgotten princess of Mewni!" She exclaimed, smailing from ear to ear. "You're my cousin!"

Highly confused, you cocked you head to the side confused. Star let out a frustrated sigh as she explained everything again. Your eyes widened as you started to understand everything. You gasped. "Ohmygod. I thought that Bill had killed all my family!" Star suddenly looked confused at who Bill was. You realised that you didn't mention Bill to her before. 

"Bill is my psychopathic cousin who conquered a town in Oregon and is driving people insane there. You do not. Want. To. Meet. Him." You said emphasising on the last sentence. Star let out a silent 'oh' as she let you enter the house. "Nice house by the way," you told Star. "I wish I lived here instead of Gravity Falls." "Thanks," she replied. "But, it's not my house."

"What? Then who's house is this?" You asked. You suddenly heard another foreign voice from the living room. 

"Star? Whose at the door and why are you taking so long to open it? Did you forget how to open it and break it open instead?" A brunette boy entered the room, curious about what had happened to Star. Once he laid his eyes on you, he had suddenly held out a karate pose, eyes narrowing in a way to threaten you. He suddenly jumped and landed on you, his foot holding you down.

"Who are you, you monster?! And what were you about to do to Star?!" 

As a natural instinct, you held out your hand, a dark purple (almost black) light with moths coming out hit him. He instantly flew back, Star rushing to his side. 

"MARCO! (Y/N)! CUT IT OUT. YOU'RE HURTING EACH OTHER." She held a shocked look on her face. Marco slowly sat up, rubbing his head in pain. He groaned as he looked at Star, then at you. You're face held a certain familiar look. One that you held when you saw your foster parents being killed. The ones that actually loved you, whom you loved back. The look of fear.

A tear rolled down your cheek at the memory of your foster family.

Marco looked over to Star, highly confused at who you were and why you reacted like that. Star groaned in frustration at the thought of having to explain the family line again, for the third time today. But then she snapped out of it, suddenly remembering that you were there. She turned to see you huddled up in the corner, with a few tear spilling out of your eyes. 

Star gave a light glare at Marco as she walked over to you. Marco gave a 'what?! ' look and saw that Star was comforting you. He got up to walk over to Star and (Y/N). He tapped Star's shoulder, and whispered in her ear, "Can I talk to you for a moment?" Nodding her head, Star lead you to her room and sat yo down on her bed. She told you to wait for her as you nodded lightly, lying down on the white, canopy bed, sleep finally catching up to you.

Star explained while walking over to the couch where Marco was sitting. Marco, who was starting to realise at what was going on, nodded his head slowly, saying a silent 'oh' as if he just realised what a wand was. 

Star sighed irritatedly as she decided to call her mom in her mirror phone. She straightened her posture and tidied her room a little as she walked over to the mirror, ripping the cloth away. Marco looked at Star with a little worry in his eyes. 

"Star, what if you accidentally call Tom again? I mean, that didn't go so well. Maybe we should just, cut a portal, and talk to her." Marco suggested, shrugging his shoulders. "Marco! Quiet! (Y/N) is still sleeping here if you don't remember," Star shushed him as she continued to talk. "Besides, That was only one time when I accidentally called Tom. What are the odds of me calling Tom again?" She smirked as she chuckled at the thought of calling Tom again.

She cleared her throat as she spoke to the mirror. "Mirror, mirror, on the wall: Call Mom." 

"Calling Tom." The mirror replied, as she saw the word 'dialling' appear on the mirror. 

Star shrieked. "No, no, no, no, no! Not again!" She continued to yell as Marco stifled his laughter in the background. Marco smirked. "What were the chances, right Star?" Star glared at him as she mouthed a 'shut up' to him. 

Right before Tom picked up the call, you woke up, rubbing your eyes, as you walked over to Star and Marco. At least, that's what you remembered Star calling him. You tapped her shoulder as she whirled around, the mirror on the wall finally showing some colour only to reveal a purple, male demon with salmon pink hair and three, blood red eyes. 

"Hey Star!" The boy smiled cheerfully. "And Marco." He grumbled the last bit out. Yo had about managed to thank Star, when the demon started to talk to her not even realising the new girl in the room. "I'm so glad you decided to call me again! So Star, How ya doin? I miss you, you know? I want you back. And... whose the new demon girl?" He asked, finally noticing you. 

You weren't sure why, but this male demon sent the bats in your stomach to go lurching into high distances that were never felt before. He was really cute and you wondered whether he and Star were together once, since he said 'I want you back.' Your stomach twisted at the sentence.

"Hi Tom." Star groaned. "No, I do not miss you, I do not want you back, and Marco and I are dating. Plus, to answer your last question, this is (Y/N) (L/N). My cousin, the forgotten princess Mewni. Now goodbye." Star was about to hang up when Tom screeched, "STAR! NO! DON'T HANG UP." But it was too late. The princess had hung up.

You turned to Marco to see his reaction to what Star said about him and her, only to see a blushing tomato in his place. The shade of red he blushed was so dark, that he was darker than his hoodie. Star turned around and sighed. "Sorry, Marco. I had to tell, he wasn't pissing off. And (Y/N), it's true. Marco and I are dating. Tom's just my ex. He had too many anger issues." 

Star slowly walked over to you and sat down beside you on her bed. "(Y/N)," she began. "Please promise me that you won't call him on my mirror. I don't want you to face the same angry Tom that I did. Please promise me that you won't even think about talking or texting or calling him. Even though I ship you two so hard." Star mumbled the last bit out. 

Sighing, you silently nodded, reminding yourself that Star only wanted the best for you, and that she wasn't being selfish by keeping Tom to herself. 

Star smiled softly as she started to become her lively, bubbly self again, as she talked to you about school and how she was going to convince her parents, or Marco's parents, to enrol you into Echo Creek Academy. You smiled at the thought of going to school but decided to tell Star that you'll be joining school later. Star smiled softly as she agreed with you and you yawned widely, still extremely tired from everything that had happened. 

Star saw this and asked whether you wanted her to build another room for you. "It's alright Star," you smiled. "I can create my own room. I have magic too." You chuckled. Star laughed with you. "Oh yeah, forgot about that."

You raised your hand up as you created another palace-like structure to appear near Star's. Star gaped in awe trying to remember that she wasn't the only one with powers now. She bounced around your room, amazed at how sophisticated your room was. And she soon realised that (f/c) and (s/f/c) we're your main favourite colours as they were mainly used in your room. 

You smiled feeling great that you and Star were close friends already, even though you were, in a way, cousins. You bid Star goodnight as you magically changed into your pyjamas. Only then you realised that Marco had left. You shrugged your shoulders. It didn't really matter if you said goodnight to him anyways, not like he cared.

You slowly felt your eyes droop shut, welcoming the sleep that was held back for the past few hours.

 《 Timeskip to the next day brought to you by Ludo 》

You raised you arms and stretched as you heard the birds chirp outside your room window as you sadly thought back to your home in Gravity Falls. At least, what was your home before Bill came. You shuddered at the the thought and pushed it to the back of your mind. 

Clapping your hands, you changed your outfit as your magic made breakfast appear out of no where. Today, you wore a (s/f/c) croptop shirt underneath some denim overalls with your favourite white knee-high converse boots with gold laces with your black fingerless gloves, and of course, you had your necklace on. Your long/short hair was in high/low ponytail as you munched on your Sugar O's tiredly. 

When your were finally done, you then realised that the house seemed a little quiet, considering that Marco's parents haven't met you yet. You stealthily looked around the house and saw no one there, except for Marco's family. You thought for a while, wondering  about where they went to.

Then it hit you. 

They just went to school. You remembered that Star was rambling on and on about school and you remembered that she told you that she was going to school today. You sighed out of boredom. No friends, no family, no monsters... wait... monsters!

You remembered that you could call Tom! But then you remembered Star's promise. Dang it. You thought a while more until you found a loophole. You could just get your own magic mirror, get Tom's number and boom. Loophole found. 

You then went through all the trouble to get the mirror since you had the whole day to yourself. You then went home and went on Star's mirror. You cleared your throat as you spoke to the mirror. "Mirror, mirror, on the wall: Call Tom." You spoke voice not quavering. You weren't afraid of the demon. Yet, the sight of him made your knees weak. 

Tom immediately picked up, but instead of seeing a smile, you saw him frown with his eyes closed and his fingers pinching his bridge. "Look, Star, if you've come here to taunt me and say that you want me to get out of your life, go ahead. I'm not stopping you." "Uh... I'm not-" "I'm done with you. I've tried everything to get you back but your obviously not caring. So why don't y'all j just go and run along with Marco, alright?" "Excuse me, But I said that I'm not-" "Why are you still talking to me anyways. I thought that you were done with me." You were pissed now. "Well I'm not done with you because, I'M NOT STAR."

Tom looked up, eyes finally opened as he saw a demon girl with purple hair in front of him. "Oh. OHMYGOSH. I'm so sorry. I thought you were Star." He apologised. "Of course you did. I'm not deaf." You retorted, eyes still narrowed. He blushed a little out of embarrassment. "Yeah... sorry." 

You two sat in an awkward silence as you stared at around your rooms, but never at each other. Your hand was awkwardly placed at the nape of your neck, your other hand placed at the desk. [A/N: Just imagine that Star's mirror replaced the mirror of a vanity so that the person calling could sit while chat. K bai.] You cleared your throat once in a while. On the other hand, Tom was thinking of something to say until you cleared your throat. He decided to talk to you.

"So.... I didn't catch your name last time. What was it?" He asked, hoping to find more info about you. "The name's (Y/N). Star's cousin. Eclipsa's daughter. The Forgotten Princess of Mewni. And didn't Star give it to you last time she called on accident?" You asked. He suddenly seemed to remember you. "Oh right. I wasn't paying attention to Star the last time." Now it was his turn to scratch the nape of his neck as he grinned sheepishly.

"Well, that's too bad. At least you got it now, but can I have your number? Star's coming back soon and I still might want to talk to you so.... I kinda need your number for that." You reasoned. After a few minutes, he finally agreed. The two of you switched numbers as you have your goodbyes. 

You quickly erased Tom's number from the recently contacted list on Star's mirror and dashed up to your own room, which you put your mirror in. You inserted Tom's number into the mirror and quickly cast a spell to hide your mirror from Star. 

A few minutes later, Star arrived home with Marco and you suddenly received a text from Tom. You smiled to yourself as you left Marco and Star to explain to Marco's parents about the mysterious appearance of a new room and a sudden appearance of a new demon girl.

And who knew that after a few months, you and Tom fell in love and became a couple. You two were happy to the max. Oh, how you wished that everything could've stayed like this.

DWV PQVJKI UVCAU VJG UCOG HQTGXGT. 

=====================================

Word count: 2,998 words

=====================================

Hey guys! I'm back! So.... this is probs one of the longest oneshots that I've ever written. Part two will be out next, and you Gravity Falls fans might be able to decipher the code! I'm sorry but I miss this show too much... anyways. Those who answer first will be tagged in the next chapter. jenniferlovergurl512 , I hoped that you liked this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 383 30
This is an X Reader book for Teen Titans. I will do both girls and boys from this show and if you do not like that I suggest you not read my book or...
85.4K 2.4K 32
lisanna strauss and lucy heartfilia used to be best friends. they did everything together. until, a new kid arrives at the school. his name is natsu...
54.2K 1.1K 20
a story in which jasper helps the girl. - i do not own any of the twilight characters mentioned in this story. 210118: 25th in #jasperhale
3.1K 97 32
The THIRTY-SECOND book to my truth or dare series with the hottest band in the world.