US TWO: BOOK 1

By teudoongiestan

Myoui Mina a normal 23 year old girl, mostly quiet and peacefully living her adult life working and staying a... More

Unnie
Bath
Talk
"The talk?"
Hang out
Dinner
My phone
???
Date
Jealousy and Affection
Fault
School Meal Club
New Member of the SMC
Stranger gurl
Sorry na Mina
Hehehe
With that girl again
Hey
Hey PT.2
Hmmpppph!
M&S
I won't say I'm in love
Don't know what to do
NAHYO in the House!
Q and Q?
Excuse Me
A's to the Q's
I Don't Care
Jimin
I Have been tagged
RosΓ©
Mina
I Quit!
Please don't break my heart
Take your time
Tonight I'm gonna dance for you
I'm yours
Quick survey!
This is not a chapter
Somi
Son Chaeyoung is Now SINGLE
Ryujin
Read this Please
3 months later
THE END
BOOK 2
100k

Satzu special

3K 94 24
By teudoongiestan

TzuDaddy

        Sana: Tzuyu-ah yesterday was  really good. Let's do it again tonight ;)

TzuDaddy: yahh! Sana are you seriously having sex with me in your mind?

Sana: ...

Sana: WHA- WHAT! NO! Ofcourse NOT HEHEHE. I WAS JUST PRANKING YOU! Yes that's right!

TzuDaddy: really huh? Then why is my nickname in your phone TzuDaddy?

Sana: how did you know?

TzuDaddy: HA! I am right! I was just trying to see if it was true. Gross Sana.

Sana: Yaah! Tzuyu ah I am still the President of our school you can't disrespect me!

TzuDaddy: so now you are using your power over me?

Sana: as if! For all I know My nickname in your phone is probably SanaBaby or something! I know you can't resist me.

TzuDaddy: in your dreams! For all I know You probably haven't removed my nickname TzuDaddy.

Sana: Aish! I am done with you Chou Tzuyu-ah!

TzuymDaddy: yet still you haven't removed my nickname.

Sana: How the fuck?! Are you a spy sent by China or something?

TzuDaddy: you got me. now its time to kill you. But before I kill you, I have something to say.... I've been meaning to tell you....

Sana: wait what?! Are you for real? What is it Tzuyu?

TzuDaddy: Hold still right before we crash 'Cause we both know how this ends

Sana: I thought you didn't like me?

TzuDaddy: Our clock ticks till it breaks your glass And I drown in you again.

Sana: Tzuyu-ah. Are you confessing? And it's from the song clarity!! OMO! You know its my favorite song!

TzuDaddy: 'Cause you are the piece of Shit!
I wish I wouldn't see!

Sana: Yah! I thought you were about to confess! Your so mean. :(

TzuDaddy: wait I am still wheezing! HAHAHAHA! you thought I was confessing. But its true though I will kill you once I see you.

Sana: oh! Sorry I remembered I have somethings to do. My assignment in Math! HAHAH I forgot.

Sana logged out

Tzuyu: we are classmates in that class Sana we don't have assignment. Smh.

Sana logged in

Sana: I just realized we do really fuck! The heck I thought I was day dreaming. You almost make me have a heart attack!

TzuDaddy: LoL I am wheezing rn! HAHAHAHHAH LOVE YOU MySnake. By the way that was your nickname in my phone.

Sana: Yah! In return you need to come here to my house. Come and fuck me!

-----------------
I just want some satzu time HAHHAHAHA this is what they would probably talk about if ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.2K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...
45.6K 1.3K 12
Two girls living complete opposite lives meet under rare circumstances. Im Nayeon is a cold hearted idol, who feigns innocence and is loved by many;...
163K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...