His Right

Von sexton

Sexton has a prophecy. Four females who are unable to bare hair on any place other than their head are desti... Mehr

His Right
Preface.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Twelve.

Chapter Eleven.

183K 5.1K 641
Von sexton

Chapter Eleven

Bambi stared up at Hunter, fear and shocking arousal seeping into her body. What was he doing? Feral growls were escaping his throat, his body rubbing against her body as if he were trying to rub himself into her.

"Hunter?" she asked, trying to hold in her fear. He seemed to be more animal like then Sexton like. She had dealt with a lot of animals, she knew she needed to be calm and not afraid, even if it was incredibly difficult to try and hold it in. 

So with that in mind, she pulled in a deep breath and settled her hands on his face. Gold eyes flickered down to her and he snarled down at her. Forcing herself not to flinch, she cooed up at him, using her fingers to rub circles into the skin of his temple.

"shh, sweetheart, calm down." she cooed, letting her finger tips flow down to rub the spot behind his ears. A gurgled sound came from him and then he purred. Bambi bit her lip and lifted her head to nuzzle her nose along his. This was to weird, though. She should be trying to get away from him, not trying to pet him as if he were an animal.

Bambi was careful as she cooed up at him, careful to keep him focused on her and not the people she could feel moving around them. He blinked down at her, leaning into her as he ran his nose from hers to her jaw. He was so obviously taking in her scent. 

Chocking back a giggle at the ticklish feel, she slap his shoulder softly. Instead of him jumping back with a growl, he lifted his head and grinned down at her, his canine teeth seeming to be longer. In one moment she was swept up into his arms, Hunter\growling at the people surrounding them. She gave a light squeal, grabbing ahold of him, as she watched all men grab their women and move back from the Sexton Prince. 

"Hunter?" she asked, looking back up at him. He glanced down at her, his head lowering to hers. 

"you kissed me, mate." he purred. Mate? She was most definitely not his friend. And the kissing thing again! She had no strong emotion for him, so how had she managed to claim this man with a kiss of strong emotion? She did not have strong emotions for the man.

He began to move back into the direction of the castle and she began to panic. Who knew what he would do if he was taking her back to the castle, plus he had promised her the pet shop. With that thought alone, she wiggled in his grasp.

"Hunter, you promised me the pet shop! You said I could see if they had any tigons" she hissed, looking around at all the people, blushing when they all chuckled before moving off to their own business. Hunter had paused, then, looking down at her with a knowing glint in his eyes. 

"yes, I did, didn't i? Well, lets go get you a tigon." he murmured, slipping her back down his body till her feet touched the ground. She took a few careful steps back, keeping a close eye on him, before she quickly brushed off her little dress. She felt Hunter reach out and begin to curl the leash connected to her collar around his fist. With a roll of her eyes, she let him pull her forward. 

"you kissed me, mate. You will get anything you desire." he purred, brushing his lips over hers before he pulled back and began to walk onwards, her trailing behind him. 

* * * * *

He kept her close as they moved about the city, curling his lip up over his teeth when someone got to close to her, him not only holding her leash but also had his other arm curled around her back and hand gripping her hip. 

She couldn't help but let excitement rush through her body as the pet shop came into view. She had always loved animals, she enjoyed them more then she had liked the people that had surrounded her on Earth.

Though she was excited to see the different animals of Sexton, her mind kept going back to what had happened not even fifteen minutes ago, it was really messing with her. She was confused and she just could not wrap her head around what he had just done.

Was that normal for Sexton males? Did they lose control like that and become more animal then man often? Looking up at him now, she watched his eyes dart around, watching each passing person. What was with these males? 

She jerked to a stop when her leash tighten her collar and she gave him a dirty look as he pulled her in front of him. He turned his gaze down to her, his hand coming up to grip her chin. 

"now, listen here, sweet Earther. You will not touch another being besides the animals, is that understood?" he murmured, brushing his lips over hers in an almost loving gesture. She stared up at him in amazement before nodding softly. She was half frightened that if she refused him, he would turn into the animal Hunter and not the human Hunter.

He gave her a satisfied smile and then pushed her into the shop. She turned around and gave the brightest squeal she could possibly muster. 

The shop was like a zoo, a free range zoo. Animals moved around the shop with ease, many searching the other breeds around them, obviously searching for some type of acknowledgment as to what was what and who was who. The animals were beautiful and so different then the ones that roamed the lands of Earth. 

She rushed forward, only then noticing that Hunter had unclipped the leash from her collar. She didn't turn around to thank him, she just moved her way around the shop, letting her hand feel the different animals with every step. 

She couldn't keep the smile off her face, this was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to her. The amazing weren't aggressive or snappy, they allowed her to touch them and coo at them. 

Most looked like animals from Earth, but they all seemed to have some type random feature that made them Sexton animals alone. 

She cried out happily when she spotted the tigons, rushing forward to look at them. They were all obviously baby tigons, all huddled and crawling over each other. She dropped to her knees with excitement, letting her hand out so the tigons could smell that she wasn't a threat. They all butted their hands into her hand, giving her a clear sign that it was okay to touch them. She grinned as she rubbed their small bodies, laughing then they all began to purr and nip at her happily. 

She felt Hunter move up behind her, felt him crouch next to her, felt him place his hand on her back. She just felt him. Turning her head to look at him, she could wipe the smile off her face as he gazed back at her. She felt his fingers give a slight jerk, and she turned back to the animals in front of her when she felt one nip her finger.

Shocked, she stared down at the tiny animal as it stared back up at her with warm grey eyes. This one was smaller then the rest of them, making this one the runt of the litter. With a soft sigh, she scooped up the smaller tigon and cradled it in her arms. She felt Hunter pull her up and turn her so she was facing him. She was watched as he petted the baby tigon before lifting the tail away from where it was swept between its legs. A boy. The runt was a boy. 

He wiggled in her arms, his tiny paws petting at her face with obvious happiness. She wanted him, she so badly wanted to take this tigon home with her. She turned her attention up to Hunter and used all her might to pull of the 'puppy eye' look. 

"please, Hunter, can we take him home with us?" she asked, moving from foot to foot. Hunter's eyes seemed to darken with pleasure as he took in her words before he wrapped her up into his arms. 

"what will you name him, sweet Earther?" he asked her. With a happy cry, and being careful with the bundle in her arms, she flung one arm around Hunter's neck and hugged him.

"thank you, thank you, thank you!" she squealed, placing a wet kiss to his cheek before moving back with her tigon in her arms. She cooed down at him, her eyes drifting over his white and black body. As she looked over him, she wondered for names. Max? No. Jay? Nah. Tanner? Yes, yes Tanner was perfect. 

* * * * *

Bambi sat curled up in Hunter's private romp room, Tanner curled up on her lap, purring happily as she rubbed his body down. Hunter had brought her home after buying Tanner and had left her in his room for the rest of the day. She didn't mind, she was happy to be by herself and her tigon for a few hours. 

She was worried about the other girls though. She was worried about Asher and her baby. She was worried about poor innocent Jacey and she was worried that Ivy might have gotten herself into to much trouble. 

For some reason, her mind told her that the Sexton Prince's would not force themselves on to Bambi's friends but for some reason, the males seemed to be difficult to ignore. 

Which brought her back to Hunter's odd behaviour earlier on today. She had never seen a male act that way over a female. She knew there was a obvious difference between a Earth male and a Sexton male, but she hadn't realised just how much.

Not once had she seen her father ever show any type of animal like behaviour towards her mother. Heck, the man had barely touched her mother, not a hand on the small of her back or a kiss to the cheek. Bambi had never understood how a man and a woman who loved each other couldn't touch each other. It had made her sad and angry to think that if she were to marry a Earth male, he wouldn't touch her, and if he did, it would be the bare minimal in sex. 

Though she wouldn't have those worries no longer. Once she was back on Earth, she and her new friends would be sent out to the outskirts of the city, shamed by their own breed. 

She thought back to how Hunter made her feel. Though she wasn't anywhere near ready to have sex with the man, she was seriously considering allowing him to touch her more often. He made her feel alive, wanted. She was willing to stop fighting against him if he stopped rushing her. Maybe if they went out for a dinner. Or maybe she would cook him something. Talk to him, learn about him. 

She wondered if he would allow her that much. She wondered if his brothers would allow that much with her new friends. 

With a sigh, she stood with Tanner in her arms and made her way towards his bedroom. She wanted a shower, and then she wanted food. She knocked before going into his room and waited a minute for an answer. When she recieved none, she opened the door and peeked in. No Hunter. 

With a smile, she made her way into his room and placed her Tanner in the middle of the bed, laughing when her stretched out with a yawn before settling back down. She puffed the covers around him and gave him a rub before she made her way to the bathroom. 

She didn't even dare to look at herself, she just stripped out of her hussy dress and jumped into the biggest shower she had ever been in. Water fall onto her body and she purred out in happiness, steam lifting around her. 

She took her time, washing her body, washing her hair and then just relaxed. Running her hands through her hair, she sighed out her pleasure at the slight tug. When hands slid around her waist, she screamed out in shock. She would have slipped if not for the solid, naked body behind her and when she managed to turn around, she slapped Hunter on the chest. 

"Hunter! You can not sneak up on me like that!" she gasped, her hands curled into fists agains't his chest. She looked up at him, staring into his green eyes and then soon realised what situation she had seemed to have gotten herself into. Looking down, she noticed how pressed close she was to Hunter's larger body and she shuddered as a wave a pleasure passed through her. 

He truly a beautiful man, all hard, big and sculptured. And so male. She looked back up at him and bit her lip. She wanted a taste. She wanted him to take a taste. Hunter looked down at her, his big hands moving over her hips and bottom. She opened her palms and slid them up his chest and around his neck, fisting the hair at the back of his nape. 

* * * * *

Hunter looked down at Bambi, looked for some type of fear in her pretty eyes, but no, only want. Lifting his hand, his gripped her chin, watching as her tongue ran over her bottom lip, it was then he noticed how full and lush her lips suddenly looked. 

Narrowing his eyes on her, he ran his thumb over the curve, pleased when she shuddered. His other hand settled onto her bottom, making sure she was firmly pressed against him, making sure she could feel his cock against her stomach. He heard her catch of breath, her hands pulling at his hair. 

Allowing his other hand to drift down her womanly curves, he gripped her hips and ground his hips against her. Bambi gasped for air, obviously fighting the need to push back. 

"does this frighten you, sweet Earther. Does it scare you of the sudden need you feel for me?" he purred, rolling his hips again. She shook her head, fighting her trembling body. 

"it should frighten you, baby. It should frighten you of how much I want to lay you over my bed and fuck you until you scream your pleasure." he snarled. She cried out when his head lowered and his lips latched onto her throat. His tongue licked out to taste her, sucking her skin into his mouth, obviously marking her pale skin. 

"damn, you taste damn good, Bambi." he purred, licking across her neck before trailing his lips over her chin till he caught her lips into a hot kiss. His tongue plunged into her mouth, tangling with hers. She tasted so good, eagerly, she took what he gave her, their tongue mating together. 

Her hands gripped onto his hair, pulling roughly, only to loosen when he lifted her and her legs wrapped around his waist. Her cry of pleasure when his cock parted the wet folds of her pussy nearly had him falling to his knees. Her body began to move against him, urging them both closer. 

Hers hands moved over his shoulders and back, sharpe nails scraping along his skin and he purred at the feel of such pleasure. And still, he made sure to give his all in kissing her. He licked at her lips, nipped at them, sucking her bottom into his mouth before releasing. She arched closer, the bare folds of her cunt rubbing against his cock. She moved her hips, keeping them together so with each move the head of his cock hit her clit spot on. 

"please, please, Hunter." she begged, her head bagging back against the wall as he started to roll his hips against her. His lips went to her throat, nipping and sucking at her skin as they humped at each other. 

He was seriously going to get both of them off from dry humping. He loved hearing her, loved her begging cries. Settling his teeth over her beating pulse, he bit into her skin and moved his hips with one hard thrust and she came apart in his arms. 

Her body jerked and shuddered, moving against him faster as he snarled softly at the pleasure. Her hands tugged at his head so he would pull back and look at her and when he did, she was kissing him again. 

He came against her, growling into their kiss his hands gripping at her body, both their hips continually moving. This was what he wanted. This little woman, his mate, was what he wanted. And he was going to make her want him. Was going to make her his. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Don't forget to vote, comment, add to libraries and become fans. :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sexton xo

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

745 42 12
When a group of guys decide to camp on an exotic deserted island, they discover that the island isn't as deserted as they thought. The five girls the...
11 0 11
Earth found a portal to a different world. A world they want to tame. So what do they do? They take as many citizens as they can spare and make an ar...
295 4 35
Book One of Revolution. June's mother informs her on her sixteenth birthday today is her wedding day. Private conversations in a one-room house are i...
380K 21.6K 67
Four women - a lawyer, a teacher, an athlete and a soldier - are abducted by four alien men. The aliens, far from being bug-eyed monsters, have 90%...