Chapter Four.

chapter four

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Bambi really didn't expect to find herself tied to a wall. Her arms were above her head, stretched out, she could only move her fingers. She thanks the Gods that he hadn't tied her legs. She could still kick him that way. The Sexton prince was seated in front of her, his finger rubbing his full bottom lip. She noticed something now that she was focused on him and not running away. He had pointed ears. They weren't as pointy as an elf, but there was defiantly a point. The soft curve Bambi had on her ears was nothing like his rounded pointed ears. It was almost cute. Blinking at him, she let a smirk tip onto her lips. The prince guarded her with a solid look, narrowing his eyes on her.

"something you wish to say, slave?" he murmured, smirking when she frowned at the name he had given her. Stupid ass. She really wanted to slap that smirk off his face. But considering she wasn't able to do so, she forced herself to smirk again.

"your ears are cute, prince." she murmured, grinning when a frown slipped onto his face. He stood, suddenly, his eyes green eyes darkening on her. It was unsettling. 

"it is Sexton nature to have less the round ears, slave. Would you like me to pick out some of your unusual features?" he husked, crossing his massive arms across his massive chest. Bambi paled. No, she did not want him to do that. She frowned at him, tugging at the bonds holding her arms. 

"you earther's are far to short. I don't think I have ever seen a human over six foot. The females are beautiful round, but it is fairly odd to see a women with curves." he murmured, looking her up and down. Her mouth dropped open. How dare he!

"why don't you just call me fat! Thats a much easier way for some asswipe like you." she snapped, wishing she could kick him where it counts. How insulting. No wonder he was given slaves from earth. No sane Sexton women would come near him. 

"not once did I call you fat, slave. I happen to like the fact you have a little meat on that pretty body of yours. Us Sexton's just find it almost unsettling to find a beautifully curved woman." he mused, rubbing his hand across his jaw. Bambi huffed at him, pulling harder at her bonds. She really didn't know how to take the new information he had just given her. He tilted his head at her, watching her with cool green eyes. 

"us Sexton princes have many needs. And lately, the Sexton slaves have just gotten boring." he began. Bambi's eyes widened. She could guess where this conversation was heading.

"no! I'm not having sex with you!" she snapped.

"that sadly isn't up to you, slave. I am the Master, you are the slave. I demand, you follow." he murmured, running a finger down her chest and between her breast. Bambi swallowed when he pulled the dress top below her breasts. She thanks her gods that she had a bra on. No way was she willing for this. His big hands cupped her breasts, rubbing them against his palms. A startled gasp came from her, and on instinct, she flung one of her legs up. He side-stepped her kick, and slammed up against her. The prince suddenly seemed to grown fang like teeth. He hissed at her, his hand tangling in her hair. 

"I don't take easy to a disobeying slave, little earther. It would be smart to remember that I expect complete submission." he snarled. She didn't really pay attention to his words. She was so distracted by his pointy eye teeth. She didn't really understand the build of a Sexton, but she had always thought they were like humans with bigger builds. 

"I want an answer, slave." he snapped. Snapping her eyes up to him, she glared at him.

"I have a name. You'd be wise to learn it and use it, Hunter" she snarled back at him, thought she changed her voice into a sneer when she said his name. His eyes darkened, and he suddenly moved back from her. He wondered around the room, soft growls coming from him. She kept her eyes trained on him. She needed to see if the other girls were safe.
"heres the thing, Bambi-" he sneered her name also "-as a Sexton prince, I am capable of certain abilities." he began, turning his green eyes back on her. His eyes had darkened, his body seeming bigger.