Chapter One.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chapter one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter grunted as the tip of his cock pushed into the little slave beneath him. Though the slave was willing to please him, her body more then willing, Hunter couldn't help but feel as though he wasn't getting his fullest. 

The slaves around the kingdom were boring him. He had had them so often, nothing was new to him. 

The slave ran her nails down his back, and threw back her head. Wishing for something new, exciting, he lowered his head to her throat and licked over the beating pulse. 

'Hunter, Kinghigh room, now.' his fathers voice snapped in his head. Hunter hissed, his head resting on the slaves shoulder. Pulling out of her, he rolled off the skinny woman, growling at her when she tried to pull him back. She jumped back, head down and hands in front of her chest. 

Growling he pulled his black jeans back on. His father wanted something. Why his father would want to speak to him at this hour of the night was beyond Hunter's thinking. 

"be gone when I get back." he snarled, running a hand through his hair. The slave scrambled to her feet, rushing to kneel at the end of the bed as all sex slaves were meant to. Hunter would never hurt a slave without a sexual component but he did scare them. 

As a Sexton Prince, Hunter was bigger then other Sexton males. Standing at six foot, and seven inches, Hunter easily towered over most. 

Rolling his shoulders, he left his room, ignoring the flinching and scampering salves. He didn't understand the fear they felt for him sometimes. Maybe he just looked far more scarier then he thought. The long corridor ended at a dead end, a massive Power Mirror dominating the wall. The mirror would only allow a known blood source through it. The KingHigh room was a resting place for the Royal's and usually only Royal's could get through it.  

Running a hand across the mirror, it shimmered and parted for him. Inside the room, his father, mother and three brother's awaited him. 

* * * * *

Lucas and Scarlet Zaylon had been married for almost thirty years, and had four grown sons. Scarlet could tell all her son's where close to losing their tempers. Just like their father, the boys were men that didn't have the most of patience. They could be aggressive, possessive and scary as hell. If they weren't her sons, right now she would be terrified of the four massive men. 

Lucas grabbed hold of her hips, pulling her back against his hard body. Her body reacted to his closeness, and she let out a purr before rubbing her ass back against his hard cock. Lucas growled at her ear, and nipped at it. She giggled and looked back at her sons. All of them were watching them, slight amusement on their faces.

Unlike most planets and cultures, Sexton was very open with it's sexuality. To show other people ones affections was normal. For Lucas and Scarlet, while they would always keep their clothes on in front of their children, they never shied away from the obvious sexual energy they shared when they were with them. 

"four slaves from Earth are arriving today. They have been giving to you as gifts." Lucas told them, watching as all the sons looked at each other with boredom. 

Lucas knew they were all bored with the women in the kingdom. He couldn't blame them. As a boy, he had had his share of women and soon he had gotten bored with the mindless fucking. 

Lucas couldn't help the anger that flowed through his body. Hunter was twenty seven and still hadn't found his mate. All of his sons were at an age that the signs of mates should be showing but not one of them had been at least attached to a single woman.