Chapter Five.

chapter five

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asher looked at her feet. She couldn't look him in the eye. 

"little hell cat. So good to see you again." Blaze drawled. She ignored him, didn't turn to face him. He was the true reason she was kicked off of earth. Him and his stupid dick. Asher knew how to put on a good act. She made people believe she had been kicked off of earth because she was caught watching the Sexton vids with her guy friends; when in all fact, she was pregnant. 

That was why she had fought so hard into coming here. Prince Blaze had come to earth less then a month ago, coming to her home town to meet with the Godlikes to organise planning for the new found coming in. Asher really didn't understand why the Sexton's gave money to the godlikes, it wasn't like they deserved it. She had been walking past when she had seen him. 

Asher stumbled over her own feet, not believing her eyes. She had never seen someone so big. Someone who had stood over the godlikes with dominance and power. At six foot five, he had been one of the most beautifulest things she had ever seen. short brown hair and the most golden eyes she had ever seen. His face had been sharp and purely masculine. He had broad shoulders, solid chest, and if she hadn't been focusing so much, she would of missed the outline of a six pack. His legs and arms were thick, filled with muscle. As if he had sensed there was someone watching him, he had turned the gold eyes to her and narrowed them on her. Asher froze, her eyes widening. Oh god. He had caught her looking. A sudden wave of heat hit her body. She grasped, her nipples tightening, her pussy beginning to throb and drip. What was wrong with her!? With one last look at the Sexton prince and the three godlikes, she rushed away. Asher had never been so afraid of her bodys to a male. 

The next day Asher wondered down to the sibon lake that no one went to because the godlikes believed it to be a mating ground for wolves. Trying her hardest to ignore her body, she had striped and began her lazy laps. She wondered what it would be like to have a male such as the Sexton prince to control her body. To touch her the way he want to touch her. Shocked at her thoughts, Asher gave a pissed off huff and began to swim back to the shore line, only to stop dead in her tracks. A deep brown furred wolf was lying on his tummy facing her. She had never seen a wold before but she knew not to make sudden movements to threaten it. The wolf was big, as big as a horse. Her breathing picked up, her limbs shaking. She was going to die. She was naked, wet, and open to this wolf. The wolf tilted his head, narrowing gold eyes on her. A sudden urge to bow down to it rushed through her body and she gasped.

'come, little hell cat. Come to me' a soft voice cooed in her head. As if her body was in a trance, she walked out of the lake, not caring if her naked body was seen. 

'lay your pretty self down Angel' the voice cooed in her head. Sitting down on her bottom in front of the wolf, slowly moving to lay on her back. 

'spread your legs, little one. I wish to see your cunt' the voice purred. Eyes wide, she did what she was told. She couldn't understand why she was doing this. Why the hell was she following orders. She was the most none-follower of orders. The godlikes hated her. Her family was sick of her. 

'you cunt is pleaseing, earther. Plumb and small. Have you let a man between those lovely thighs?'  this voice asked. She closed her eyes as heat flushed through her body. Said cunt seemed to grow wet and swell. She remembered that she had been spoken to.

"my family don't think a man would want me because I'm not obedient enough." she murmured to the voice, or wolf. It hurt thinking her family didn't think anyone would want her. She jumped when she felt hot air suddenly on her cunt. Opening her eyes, she looked down at the wolf in awe. His nose was resting at the mound of her pussy. What was he doing?